Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 2, 2014 9:39 PM

Apr 2012
Ehhhh......reading this chapter made me remembered my feelings when watching the ending of Mass Effect 3.

I really hope the epilogue will gave more closure. But damn, the author killed THE MAIN GIRL in a harem series. THE FUCKING MAIN GIRL!

inb4 Akasha/Outer Moka appeared on the epilogue.

Edit: Seriously, i'm still having doubts that Moka is really Issa and Akasha's daughter.

RedgraveGilverFeb 2, 2014 9:47 PM
Feb 2, 2014 10:22 PM

Nov 2011
It was great how the inner/outer Moka problem was solved.

can't wait for that epilogue
Feb 3, 2014 12:19 AM

Oct 2013
Needalist said:
Tsukune is in love with the mother and daughter.

Yes, we have seen it a lot of times and the author said that too. Tsukune thought originally outer and inner Moka were just one personality. And they look pretty similar, right.
Feb 3, 2014 12:35 AM

Aug 2008
The End.

SO, for all intents and purposes, he fell in love with Moka's mom. I'm OK with that, she was cute.

Meh, I hope it's a Harem Ending or something like that.
Feb 3, 2014 4:06 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dissapointing, rushed ending to an otherwise very enjoyable manga. You would have thought Tsukune and Outer Moka would have been able to have a proper goodbye after a decade. And Inner Moka doesn't even have any dialogue here, or does she? Is Ikeda ill or something? Why did he rush things so?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 3, 2014 8:22 AM

Oct 2009
Just a "little" rushed ending....but overall it was really enjoyable.
Feb 3, 2014 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
I still remember when the art is still crappy enough and unappealing. This series is full of development either from the story, character and the most stunning example is the art.

Anyways hope this didn't get bad epilogue enough like Negima (which I still hope UQ Holder to solve). All in all I want the character to be happy in the end.

And even though Kurumu didn't get to shine again this chapter she still number one my favorite character in anime/manga medium.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 3, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah, a new season would be great. Now I need a manga to lift my spirit.
Hey, at least we get another chapter of R+V.

I agree, I tired of all this up down. I want a simple sweet feel good manga. Love is in the air type. Any suggestions.
Feb 3, 2014 10:04 AM

Dec 2008
Horribly rushed ending.
Not even a proper reunion for Moka & Akasha.
OuterMoka being the memory-less clone of Akasha was bad. This practically means Akasha fell in love with Tsukune.
Moka, you lost to your mom. I wonder how that feels.
Feb 3, 2014 10:49 AM

Oct 2013
You know, this was kind of mediocre.
Feb 3, 2014 11:04 AM
Apr 2013
If it wasn't for the announced epilogue I would be really pissed, because ending was rather abrupt.

Hopefully it will give at some closure, if there won't be continuation.
Feb 3, 2014 11:46 AM

Feb 2013
That was a really bad ending. That fight was starting to drag on though. Maybe the epilogue will give us a better ending if we're not going to get a third season.
Feb 3, 2014 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
LOL. so, he got it on with the daughter and the mom. i have new found respects for this man.
though the ending felt extremely rush and almost an ass pull, the images left me satisfied. some of the pages full pages like the mom crying and moka were absolutely beautiful.
8/10. the art improved immensely over the years, and the story got A LOT better as well. though the ending was a bit disappointing, the progression over the years make me go, "hey i wanna read this guy's next manga".
KurogashiFeb 3, 2014 11:53 AM
Feb 3, 2014 11:55 AM
Sep 2012
So all Tsukune having feelings for someone's mother. OMG, okay he didn't get the mother, he got the hot daughter, not a bad consulation prize I guess. How do the other girls in the harem feel that someone's mother was the one beating them all this time.

This seemed like a quick resolution, Allacad very quickly. I do think the whole Kiria becomes Tsukune great new enemy, was something planned for a 3rd season that is going to get fast forwarded though in the epiloque. I know this is more likely carrying your dead soulders for proper barrier, please let there be a chance that Kahula is alive and they are taking her to get some medical attention. God dam it, please hurry up guys. I guess I have to accept the fact that Kahula like Unahana is dead and never coming back.

So prediction for the epiloque which we have to wait two months for, it ends with Tsukune and Moka's wedding. Or ends with the birth of their kid, or them with their kids about 4 or 5 years old. I am guessing something like that.
Feb 3, 2014 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
I guess, the epilogue will focus about school and maybe outer Moka will appear again. As it was stated before, the possibility for a sequel is still there.
Feb 3, 2014 12:05 PM
Jun 2012
blfan said:
So all Tsukune having feelings for someone's mother. OMG, okay he didn't get the mother, he got the hot daughter, not a bad consulation prize I guess. How do the other girls in the harem feel that someone's mother was the one beating them all this time.

This seemed like a quick resolution, Allacad very quickly. I do think the whole Kiria becomes Tsukune great new enemy, was something planned for a 3rd season that is going to get fast forwarded though in the epiloque. I know this is more likely carrying your dead soulders for proper barrier, please let there be a chance that Kahula is alive and they are taking her to get some medical attention. God dam it, please hurry up guys. I guess I have to accept the fact that Kahula like Unahana is dead and never coming back.

So prediction for the epiloque which we have to wait two months for, it ends with Tsukune and Moka's wedding. Or ends with the birth of their kid, or them with their kids about 4 or 5 years old. I am guessing something like that.

Technically he got with the mother then fell for the daughter. So everything worked out for him aside from not being able to keep the mother.

This manga has developed a lot throughout the years. From Tuskune being a whimpy kid to now being the successor of the school. Hope the epilogue has a better ending that this or maybe an introduction to another season.
Feb 3, 2014 12:10 PM
Sep 2012
rl1dragon said:

Technically he got with the mother then fell for the daughter. So everything worked out for him aside from not being able to keep the mother.

This manga has developed a lot throughout the years. From Tuskune being a whimpy kid to now being the successor of the school. Hope the epilogue has a better ending that this or maybe an introduction to another season.

So your saying the whole Kiria becoming the new leader of Fairy Tale and Tsukune teaser was the author of keeping the door to another season and trying to encourage the publisher to give the author another season?

Here is an idea I have, how about Tsukune and his friends get into a fight with Kiria and Fairy Tale at Kahula's funeral. That would be a good setting for an early squirmish. Not a battle, just establish some tension between the two sides.
Feb 3, 2014 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
Wow can't believe it's over :( R.I.P Outer Moka. I can't wait for the epilogue:)
Feb 3, 2014 12:35 PM
Jun 2012
blfan said:
rl1dragon said:

So your saying the whole Kiria becoming the new leader of Fairy Tale and Tsukune teaser was the author of keeping the door to another season and trying to encourage the publisher to give the author another season?

Here is an idea I have, how about Tsukune and his friends get into a fight with Kiria and Fairy Tale at Kahula's funeral. That would be a good setting for an early squirmish. Not a battle, just establish some tension between the two sides.

That sounds possible, or they can settle the whole enemies thing. Since Tuskune and Kira were friends at one point, Tuskune will somehow make Kira side with him and thus Fairytail and Youkai working together. I do want some more fighting to happen though.
Feb 3, 2014 2:22 PM
Jun 2012
I still think my favorite part of the entire chapter was the scene with the bus driver. Full circle; felt good.
Feb 3, 2014 3:58 PM
Nov 2013
I feel like with the 2004-2014 thing plus "let's save that story for another time" we might get something like what UQ Holder is to Negima.

Also I just noticed that the chapter numbering makes this manga end on 66.6. Heh.
Feb 3, 2014 5:09 PM

Jan 2012
So it's ended --This ending is okay I guess. the real Mika is free.

Epilogue in April April 19

Feb 3, 2014 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
I really hope the epilogue is satisfying. I really want to see what happens to the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune xD
Feb 3, 2014 6:25 PM

Feb 2012
I was not impressed with this ending. Hopefully the epilogue will be better.

As for the series as a whole. I rather quite enjoyed it.
Feb 3, 2014 7:32 PM
Nov 2010
Oh finally it ends, thank god he rushed it. One of the few things he did right. Can't believe Madara got TNJ'd by Rin though, and what happened to Naruto getting stabbed? Does that not matter anymore?

Also, the continued existence of Akatsuki doesn't mean anything, 'save that story for later'. The main issue is that the dream of coexistence has worked, blah blah blah, Akatsuki will just be another bunch of villains who Naruto will beat.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Feb 3, 2014 9:42 PM

Dec 2012
Why couldn't the author have just ended Alucard sooner? The last chapter felt horribly and unnecessary rushed while the earlier chapters which covered the fight with Alucard seemed to have dragged on forever.

This will still remain in my top 10 manga, but I was extremely disappointed with how the author ended things. At least don't use the narrative to end the story, he doesn't even hide that it is rushed. We don't even get any lines from all of Tsukune's friends, leading this to become a very lacklustre ending. I hope the epilogue clears things up because I'm still extremely disappointed.

8/10 overall for season 2, a huge step up from season 1. I was considering giving it a 9 but it started to drag and the sudden rush at the end lowered my score for an otherwise very solid season 2.
Feb 4, 2014 8:00 AM
Jul 2018
Love his smile at the end of the chapter. Fortunately there is a epilogue chapter in April, the ending feels so unsatisfying right now.
Feb 4, 2014 11:32 AM

Dec 2013
Moka X Tsukune PLSSS!!!!
Feb 4, 2014 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
Fu*k is over now....

Tsukune score with moka ''milf'' mother not bad dude. The ending is rush as hell, wtf? Mizore, my waifu need more pages*_*

I have a lot of fun reading the manga throughout the years & i will give the final score after the epilogue is out. Now that the manga is complete remake the anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 4, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
"Yokai academy is a scaaaary place" -Bus Driver
So much feels, and the scene where Tsuki holds up the broken rosary with the flashbacks of Outer Moka. :'( Ugh FML. That scene was probably my favourite!
Tsukune gave the bus driver a smile... is he smiling due to the irony, the whole circle loop thing? or is just simply thinking of the great times he's spent with Outer Moka?... Open debate on Tsukune's feelings plz.
Feb 5, 2014 10:40 AM

Apr 2013
The 2004-2014 tag at the end made me tear up.. Probably the best manga I've read.. And to think how much it transformed from a normal ecchi harem.. I do agree the ending was rushed but that final battle took ages so I can't blame him for ending it.. Maybe it was a bit too abrupt but it doesn't affect my overall thoughts about this manga.

10/10
KneelBeforeMeFeb 5, 2014 10:45 AM
Feb 5, 2014 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
I kinda cried when she gone *sob sob* MAL says that this is still publishing so that means there will be more?
Feb 5, 2014 8:14 PM
Mar 2009
2004-2014...wow. That really made me think of how long this manga has been in a part of my lifetime.

It's kind of weird to think Tsukune fell in love with the mother and the daughter at the same time. Lol, what is that? Some weird form of cradle-robbing?

Although I'm truly disappointed at the ending. Alucard gets some history as to why he's doing everything and then Akasha appears and he drops EVERYTHING and "leaves" with her? Not to mention the Headmaster and Fuhai also left when there's a shit ton of work to be done.
Then the open ending? Holy shit. EVERYTHING in the past few chapters was pointing to a Tsukune and Moka ending, even if it's "Inner" Moka. That felt half-assed. Even an obvious harem ending would have been satisfying.

At least we got a full circle moment with the bus driver affirming Tsukune's decision to come to Youkai Academy and then the flashbacks of his first encounter with Outer Moka. THE FEELS IN THAT PANEL MAN!

I love this manga series; I've reread the first season multiple times and this season also, but this ending was just disappointing. I hope the Epilogue does better, he's got a couple months to wrap everything up and really see this series off with a bang. It's nice to see his art become so refined in this decade of work compared to when he first started.
Feb 5, 2014 9:00 PM

May 2011
2004-2014 ... I hope the author will have a change of heart and decide to continue this series with a 3rd season. I personally would like to see more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2014 12:26 AM

Jan 2008
Really enjoyed this semi-final chapter. All that's left is the epilogue. Hope it get's better. Although I feel like some of the bad guys surviving is a bit of a cop-out, even dangling the bait for "that's a story for another time" BS. They should have died, and be done with the story. Unless there really will be another sequel (unlikely) and they decide to explore the mention of Tsukune becoming Mikogami's successor. Now that he's a full-fledged all-powerful vampire, on top of having Fuhai's learned skills...that would be a force to reckon with against a puny handful-sized organization made up of solely defeated past (surviving) antagonists that were (or at least supposed to be) knocking on death's door. Defeated by mainly the supporting characters no less.

Just to clarify the relationship to how Alucard and Akasha's relationship relates to one another as revealed by delving further into their past...

Alucard: former king, and first vampire.
Akasha: suggested adopted daughter given their age appearance, and would be Akua's step-mother had there been mention of formal marriage between Akasha and Issa Shuzen (who never had a wife it seems, but rather two lovers at the same time.)
Akua: granddaughter and direct descendant Alucard.

...before any of you get any funny ideas by crack-pairing Alucard x Akasha. That would just be pedophilia. If anyone should be concerned, it would be
Mind = blown. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a mother-daughter three-way. Adds spice to Tsukune's harem. Just none of that crap from the anime. You know what I'm talking about...Kurumu's mother and her lactating boob-beams

Wtf ever happened Issa Shuzen? The real one. Meh. He wasn't really important anyway.
Estoy_GordoFeb 6, 2014 12:38 AM
Feb 7, 2014 4:25 PM
Oct 2010
all those feelz.

this chapter felt pretty damned rushed though. although i cant believe it finished in a mostly natural way.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 7, 2014 8:23 PM

Oct 2013
Preciize said:
2004-2014 ... I hope the author will have a change of heart and decide to continue this series with a 3rd season. I personally would like to see more.
I was thinking about a possible 3rd season too but that possibility is quite low now since the last page mentioned something about epilogue.
Feb 7, 2014 8:53 PM
Sep 2013
OOOOOOOH MOKA ..!

the end was unexpected though still can't be called end because a lot of things still unexplained .. hope the coming will be batter ..

(WHY MOKA)
Feb 8, 2014 6:55 PM

Sep 2009
So, Omote Moka is Akasha albeit a clone. Akasha fell in love with Tsukune who also fell in love with her. Seems legit. I approve. He also likes the real Moka too, so there is a mother-daughter pairing with the main male character. Well, at least the manga is ending. No more need for agonizing month long waits anymore after the epilogue. Most likely an 8/10.

Feb 9, 2014 12:01 PM

Aug 2010
SO Harem ending? XD

Loved Tsukune's smile at the end.

Sad that Outer Moka died :( Was pretty touching. But when u think about it as AkashaxTsukune I gotta lol XD

Can't wait for epilogue and hopefully a well adapted anime >.<
Feb 9, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2013
Barion-Zara said:
hopefully a well adapted anime >.<
lol.
Feb 9, 2014 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
It felt a little rushed (I liked the little backstory on Akasha & Alucard though), but wow the nostalgia wave I got from the last couple of pages...the immense improvement Ikeda has accomplished with the story and the art (especially the art I mean got damn!) is amazing.
Hurr durr, I'm a burr.
Feb 10, 2014 1:36 AM

Dec 2013
TURNS OUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS THE CLONE OF YOUR MOTHER! (Evangelion twist?)

"After I finish fucking you. I am going to kill you."

Feb 10, 2014 2:32 AM

Jan 2014
D A M N. :(

Ehh, it makes me sad, and just dont feel right, but i guess it cant be all that colorfull... :(

Hope for more. I mean actuallly more more, not only epilogue...
kcp_snagFeb 10, 2014 3:18 AM
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Feb 10, 2014 8:24 PM

Jun 2012
What's most likely going to happen is that there will be a new series but with a different protagonist. Maybe the academy decided to accept humans too and it becomes the only school currently that houses both youkai and humans.

Tsukune and everyone else would probably be side characters that help the new protagonist. I mean they can't really call it Rosario Vampire season 3 since the whole deal with the rosario is now done.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Feb 11, 2014 3:31 AM

Jan 2014
Holy shit, I can't hold all these feels. I started reading this years ago, I can't wait for the epilogue, inb4 shitty ending.
Feb 11, 2014 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
Inb4 announcement of a sequel. :-)
Feb 11, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
well if there is gonna be only epilogue for now, its loud and clear that at least the writer made a backdoor to the story.
And if there is gonna be more about it, its said that the "New Fairly Tale" gonna be mostly Tsukunes enemy, not some new protagonist (my conclusion)... Even if he is about to be the new Chairman (propably when he graduate, coz he has still school right? so maybe at least one more year of school can be used for story), hes still young and there is a lot ahead of him... there are no more Dark Lords or Alucard/Dracula, and the most powerfull vampires now are Tsukune and Moka, but who really knows what more evil can lurk somewhere in the world?

Well anyway, i thought about something...
Dawn of the Dark Part 6 is from Volume 12 right?
And there is said that Epilogue (Volume 13?) will come in April..
But there is also said that there will be surely Volume 14 in May, so... I just hope its not so final as its said. :/
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Feb 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Mar 2009
Way to go Tsukune. Mother & Daughter ending ^_^ I hope that Akasha comes back and become student at the academy. Alucard could come back too probably with other dark lords.

I'm going to miss this manga's art. It was so freaking good to feed my eyes with it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.