Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2014 5:43 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Showdown time. I hope those police packed some bandages.
Jan 30, 2014 6:17 PM

Feb 2010
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Showdown time. I hope those police packed some bandages.

hope so
Jan 30, 2014 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
Would love to see that glasses guy get beat up >_>
Jan 30, 2014 8:28 PM

Sep 2011
Aww man such a let down, that's it no confrontation? I was hoping for some kind of fight
Well maybe as a consolation prize 4-eyes will die next chapter
Jan 30, 2014 8:32 PM

Apr 2010
How sweet it would be if captain 4-eyes is finally killed.
Jan 30, 2014 8:37 PM

Jun 2013
Time for 4-eyes to get his ass handed to him, hope he dies finally.
Jan 30, 2014 9:46 PM

Feb 2008
Goomonryong's smirk while leaving said it all. Glad to see it went as I expected, didn't need to be more. Now Shioon has finally witnessed the truth with his own eyes, and knows that his sensei went into the deep end.

And that retarded 4-eyes reasoning is of again lmao. As much as I want that sob to die, the guy's a freaking cockroach. Doubt he dies again, though would love to be proven wrong. Guess we'll have to settle with him shitting his pants again, and fodder dieing.
Jan 30, 2014 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
Run cops! Run!
Jan 31, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
Hm...I wanted to see more action of Shi-Woon. :/
Jan 31, 2014 2:56 AM
Feb 2012
Well, that four-eyes is now officially too dumb to live.
Jan 31, 2014 3:44 AM

Dec 2009
I get the feeling that four-eyed cockroach will still survive somehow...
Jan 31, 2014 4:02 AM

Oct 2013
Is there any information about how long this series will last? I thought the arrival of Shi-woon would mark the beginning of the end.
Jan 31, 2014 4:39 AM

Mar 2013
Glasses guy needs to get his ass beat lol
Jan 31, 2014 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
It doesn't matter how many death flags he raised, 4-eyed guy will never die, well, I hope I'm wrong.
Jan 31, 2014 6:56 AM
Apr 2013
I wonder why Goomoonryong acts like a dick towards shioon, he was his first disciple and he obviously still cares about him. Not the happy reunion i was expecting but we'll see what happens next.

As for 4-eyes as much as i want him to die he won't, he's 1 of those annoying characters no matter what happens he just won't die.
Jan 31, 2014 8:53 AM

Sep 2008
Oh... I'm looking forward to next chapter... I want to see the glasses guy beg for life...
Jan 31, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Is there any information about how long this series will last? I thought the arrival of Shi-woon would mark the beginning of the end.

I'm curious about this too.
Jan 31, 2014 9:06 AM

Feb 2008
thuglife50 said:
I wonder why Goomoonryong acts like a dick towards shioon, he was his first disciple and he obviously still cares about him. Not the happy reunion i was expecting but we'll see what happens next.

Cause Goomonryong knows he has fallen, never wanted him to join his path of destruction, it's why he left him behind in part 1.

Behemoth11 said:

Author said there will be 3 parts. But how long New Waves and part 3 last, anyone his guess.
Jan 31, 2014 9:57 AM
Apr 2013
mugiwara84 said:
thuglife50 said:

Cause Goomonryong knows he has fallen, never wanted him to join his path of destruction, it's why he left him behind in part 1.

Can't Goomonryong change his path? We know he cares about shioon, and by destroying to murim he's basicly creating a world full of chaos and war. By doing this he also puts shioon in danger. Besides he still thought shioons ki-center was broken ( unless he found out 1 way or another that it's getting healed ), because of this I think Goomonryong has a scheme that has yet to be revealed. I could be totally wrong though.

Jan 31, 2014 10:12 AM

Oct 2013
mugiwara84 said:

Author said there will be 3 parts. But how long New Waves and part 3 last, anyone his guess.

Thank you for this information. Maybe the third part will focus more about Shi-woon and his relationship to So-Sul.
Jan 31, 2014 10:25 AM
Mar 2013
I think there is still an entire revolution at hand. I don't get the feeling that Goomoonryong knows what Shioon is becoming or that he can use ki again, but it's already been stated that Shioon is going to pretty much be the savior of the murim world. The author also hinted at the possible revival of Shiho.

That being said I think there is still a lot more that could go on. Shioon is not nearly strong enough to take on his teacher and it doesn't make sense for Shioon to become strong enough quickly. Everytime he's broken he comes back a little more of a bad@ss.

Shioon and Shiho could really mess with Goomoonryong's head. I have some predictions about this but I don't want to be correct so I'm not going to say anything.

Plus what in the world is up with Lady So-sul. Something is odd there so I think that could take a few chapters to develop on it's own.

So I think if all of these things are addressed and well developed we could have a lot more to read without it becoming convoluted. This chapter felt a bit week but it's setting up something big
Jan 31, 2014 10:35 AM

Oct 2013
absent_minded said:

Shioon and Shiho could really mess with Goomoonryong's head. I have some predictions about this but I don't want to be correct so I'm not going to say anything.

I think the same. Why shoud the author left a possibility for Shiho, if he had never the intention to bring her back? I would also like to see your predictions. :-)
absent_minded said:

Plus what in the world is up with Lady So-sul. Something is odd there so I think that could take a few chapters to develop on it's own.

I think, So-Sul and her special power is the key element to destroy the world of murim.
Jan 31, 2014 11:02 AM
Feb 2012
absent_minded said:
I think there is still an entire revolution at hand. I don't get the feeling that Goomoonryong knows what Shioon is becoming or that he can use ki again, but it's already been stated that Shioon is going to pretty much be the savior of the murim world. The author also hinted at the possible revival of Shiho.

That being said I think there is still a lot more that could go on. Shioon is not nearly strong enough to take on his teacher and it doesn't make sense for Shioon to become strong enough quickly. Everytime he's broken he comes back a little more of a bad@ss.

So I think if all of these things are addressed and well developed we could have a lot more to read without it becoming convoluted. This chapter felt a bit week but it's setting up something big

Don't forget Goomonryong's boss. He's the mastermind behind Sosul's kidnapping, Shiho's assassination which caused Goomonryong to step onto the path of Asura and currently in talks with the Council of Sages or Illuminati. He also seemed to know Unwol, Goomryong's master personally. Read the section where Goomonryong enters the Black Origin Threshold in Part 1.
ARGHfuzzkaboomJan 31, 2014 11:12 AM
Jan 31, 2014 11:51 AM

Oct 2013
4 eyes retard,oh you dead mofo,now you pay for shihos death.
Jan 31, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
i hope shiho gets revived soon. when 9AD saw her getting killed in front of him he totally ticked out and went into black origin treshold because of that. him meeting shiho, after believing that she was dead, should be even more interesting than him meeting shioon.
Jan 31, 2014 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
Well we all knew Goomoonryong still cares for Shion and doesn't want him involved but it's annoying to see nonetheless...

That glasses guy really needs to die but that prob won't happen...he never learn's his lesson though...

I wonder if there's any chance Shion will go down and intervene...ya prob not since there's prob no one stronger than the Sunwoo, too early for them to wreck havoc i guess ;o

As for the people talking about Shiho...she's definitely going to be revived but I don't think we'll see her till part 3.
Jan 31, 2014 7:01 PM
Mar 2013
Behemoth11 said:

I think the same. Why shoud the author left a possibility for Shiho, if he had never the intention to bring her back? I would also like to see your predictions. :-)

I think, So-Sul and her special power is the key element to destroy the world of murim.

Well in a perfect world Goomoonryong could be saved but I feel like he might be too broken and in too deep to turn around and I have this suspicion that to be freed in the end he'll die at the hands of Shioon. I remember that Goomoonryong looks pained after punching the ki out of his disciple even though he was will to risk killing him to save him from the same path of destruction. It just seems to me it's going to turn back around at the end and Shioon kills him to release him, and that would be painful to do. Which is why I said I'd like to be wrong.

And I think I agree with you about So-Sul. Shioon = Savior, So-Sul = Destroyer? I want to see what happens when those two meet up a gain.

Cayn said:
i hope shiho gets revived soon. when 9AD saw her getting killed in front of him he totally ticked out and went into black origin threshold because of that. him meeting shiho, after believing that she was dead, should be even more interesting than him meeting shioon.

Yeah I think so too. I don't really like my predictions at this point so I want to see if Shiho comes back and what happens with that. It could change a lot of things I think.

And one more thing, I get the feeling Shioon will at some point master the black origin threshold by figuring out how to avoid being consumed by it. It seemed like it was being hinted at when Elder Jun died..
Feb 1, 2014 12:49 PM

Oct 2012
So disappointing...
Feb 1, 2014 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
absent_minded,

I think, Goomoonryong won't die. If Shi-Woon will save and cure his master from this spiral of hatred, it would be pointless if he has to die.
He must realise the ferocity of his actions and live with it. This case is much harder to take than to die. His death would just serve as some kind of mercy for him.
Shi-Woon will propably destroy his ki-centre. On the other hand there is the possibility for Goomoonryong to be at peace at last with himself.....and live happily with Shiho of course.
Feb 1, 2014 1:33 PM
Mar 2013
Behemoth11,

I'm having trouble picturing that much of a happy ending. And what I was going for was kinda of as you put it, a "mercy" sort of thing.

I've perhaps had too many sad things at the moment to see the happily ever after? I'm pretty sure the set-up is such that Shiho will return, I'm waiting to see what happens with that before I think too much more about where this is going because I may change my mind about things.
Feb 1, 2014 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
In my opinion it's not too sad to hope for a good conclusion. If my prediction is right Goomoonryong would play anyway in the third arc just a side role.
The author didn't even had the balls to kill Shiho and her fate is connected to Goomoonryongs.
Feb 2, 2014 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
As Shiho said, "You're terrible at hiding your feelings." Obviously, that's why Goomoonryong backed out of the fight. Or maybe not... Its hard to tell what's going on right now, but I feel that the author is trying to put Goomoonryong in the position of "too deep to get out alive." Again, chapter felt to short... Helps with the pacing of the manga overall, but right now it's a pain.
Aug 22, 2014 10:04 PM

Mar 2012
Was that a smile? I think it was maybe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.