Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2009 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
I gave up on adding songs to the list XD There is just too many. Which is why there is the 'OTHER' option.

The song that made me fall in love with Buck-Tick for the first time was Desperate Girl, but right now i am torn between -so- many.... o_o;
TakaiSep 3, 2009 1:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 30, 2009 12:39 AM
Nov 2008
we cant choose now can we?!!There must be hundred songs-at least- !!We cant help but love them all!

but ı vote for GENSOU NO HANA!it wasnt my first buck tick song but it really is soo touching.ı can see flowing cherry petals while listening to it ^^waaaaaaaaa!

desperate girl ....hmm.not heard of it..*damn!ı should find it..*XD
sugoianMar 30, 2009 12:50 AM
Apr 2, 2009 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
Galaxy and MY EYES & YOUR EYES (both 1987 and 2007).

Kuchizuke, Gekka Reijin, and Solaris.
tsubasaloverOct 14, 2010 8:41 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 3, 2009 3:07 AM

Nov 2008
I think we need a button "ALL" here as well =D I voted for Die, not too sure why xD

Oh, and which song is "Phantom"? Or rather does it have a japanese writing? I'm not sure if I know their song by this name.. >.>
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 12:27 PM

Jun 2008
hellennna said:
I think we need a button "ALL" here as well =D I voted for Die, not too sure why xD

Oh, and which song is "Phantom"? Or rather does it have a japanese writing? I'm not sure if I know their song by this name.. >.>

Oh, i think it was supposed to be Cyborg Dolly: Sora-Mimi: PHANTOM >_> Sorry. It's just when i saw it on youtube everything but Phantom was in kanji, so.. yeah xD I'll change that option.

I was afraid the ALL option would get abused XDD
Apr 3, 2009 12:39 PM

Nov 2008
that song is very good as well! Now I tried to count on which songs here I was at least once addicted (to the point that I wouldn't want to hear anything else but that song) the count is 29... =/ This is probably a sad thing xDD

You have your songs in original writings, yay! good way to learn their native language:D
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 12:48 PM

Jun 2008
lol i wonder if i should begin counting o_O i know Alice in Wonder Underground was such a case (and i didn't like it at first lol). I was (and still am) so obsessed with how he says "nightmare" XDD i swear it's like the greatest piece of engrish i heard in a song xD

speaking of engrish in songs, Misty Blue (that i stupidly don't have on the list v_v) that i recently got re-obsessed with is like.. so beautiful =w= though i overall prefer his 'deeper' voice, but that song is just.. and i love how he says "romance" in there ._.
Apr 3, 2009 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
haha, ohhhh engrish is great!!! I love the older songs because of that XD Now Acchan sings quite well in English (not to mention his solo David Bowie cover!), though I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to normally speak in English xD Maybe Imai would, but not Acchan xD I always heard "Stay with me, alive and forever" in Oriental Love Story (such a beautiful song!),but it's actually "I'll love you forever" xDD Love Letter was one of the songs that really surprised! and Sane as well. Makes me remember about a rumour that Atsushi sold his soul for his neverending youth and demonic voice xD
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 1:16 PM

Jun 2008
OMG Oriental Love Story!!! I completely forgot about that song!! 0___0 I love it so much >___< Beautiful. I love their calm songs. (but i love their upbeat songs just as much)

hahah Love Letter is so much crack XDDD When i heard the title for the first time i was expecting something along the lines of Oriental Love Story or Kiss Me Goodbye or something.. XD

lol that kind of rumour isn't surprising. He looks nowhere near 43 to me, and he just keeps looking better as more time passes =_=

Apr 3, 2009 1:25 PM

Nov 2008
Takai said:

lol that kind of rumour isn't surprising. He looks nowhere near 43 to me, and he just keeps looking better as more time passes =_=

at least he's not getting younger, like U-ta... xDD I swear he looked older in his '20s than he does now xD (and blonde hair, yay! ^^)

Back to the songs, I still don't really like when he sings with his voice very wavering.. somehow reminds me of Gackt xD so I don't listen much to songs like Zekkai. But their songs are amazing xD I can't get bored of them even when I finally know every single word. (this summer I had to spend a whole month without music, so I would sing silently almost all the time the song Die xD it's one of their best works, best best best works, I admire so much then they can play and sing a sad or serious song as if it's a happy thing and nothing to worry about -^.^-)
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 1:50 PM

Jun 2008
Aww i love Zekkai ;_; The music in it is just fantastic. I never thought of Gackt when listening to it O_o maybe because i can't stand Gackt and thus shut his existence out of my mind LOL

Haha i know quite a lot of their lyrics by heart, i don't even realize it. I caught myself humming Kiss Me Goodbye the other day on my way to class and all the lyrics were clear in my head XD I guess it just happens naturally when you listen to something for that long.
Apr 3, 2009 2:01 PM

Nov 2008
Zekkai is probably one of the strangest songs I still can't really get into it also because some words sound like a very heavy curses in my language.. xDD
and since you hate Gackt, I think it will be nice to hear that

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a habit with singing together a little =D
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 2:06 PM

Jun 2008
Oh really? XDD I guess it would sound strange to me too if i were in your place. (though a lot of their songs are kinda vulgar even for Japanese ^^;;)

pffft Gackt XDDD that is kinda disturbing yet funny. so if he ever came with a concert he would be greatly humiliated XDDD

wow, Oriental Love Story just made me cry O_o; it just suddenly made me all emotional. I need to listen to something upbeat ^^;;;
Apr 3, 2009 2:23 PM

Nov 2008
Takai said:
though a lot of their songs are kinda vulgar even for Japanese ^^;;

haha so true! It's impossible to count how many times I thanked God noone else in my family knows Japanese xDDD more than 20 years of writing songs with the same we-all-know-about-what topic... I wonder if it's a talent or is he just too.. energetic xDDD I was so surprised then I saw that Suzumebachi's lyrics were written by Imai-san xD but he still wrote it knowing so well that Atsushi will sing it xD

Oriental Love Story (rearranged) has a little happier feeling ^^ I like their remixes a lot as well, makes a good background music:D and the symphonic album!!! <3
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
lol i know right! Almost every time i went to look up English lyrics, i was like "... >.> again huh" XDDD Even Misty Blue, so beautiful on the surface, mentions 'that' in a way.. but it's more subtle of course. Though with some songs they're not even trying to be subtle XD *cough*sexualXXXXX*cough* I still remember when i put Limbo on one of my 'in-car' playlists, totally forgot about that 'sex for you' line in english ^^;;; My dad was.. surprised lol

oh i have not heard the rearranged version of Oriental Love Story O_O i like the faster-paced version of My Eyes & Your Eyes more for some reason.. but i love both xD
Apr 3, 2009 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
I think it was on the This Is NOT Greatest Hits album.

Heh I guess engrish wouldn't work for this kind of topic, I hope your dad isn't thinking that all of their songs are the same xDD (not far from truth..)

they did My Eyes & Your Eyes on their Tenshi no Revolver tour, sounded so wonderful (TT^TT) as well as Die.. Oh and lately my top favourites are Warp Day with Shippuu no Blade Runner ^^ I should stop counting xDD
I've been buck-ticked.
Apr 3, 2009 3:07 PM

Jun 2008
oh i'll have to get that album~ i should probably get all of them. But in a way it's kinda fun discovering them song by song instead of getting the entire discography *_*

I don't think my dad cares all that much. He was only surprised xD He loved Alice in Wonder Underground 8D and One Night Ballet. and Romanesque.

*bangs head on the wall* i want to see them live so badly! T_T i honestly don't see why they don't go on a world tour >_<

Apr 4, 2009 3:02 AM

Jun 2008
Wow @ Doll lyrics, they're so amazing O_O I already loved this song to no end, but those lyrics are just <333 Why is there no PV for this song?? I can imagine everything he sings about, it would make such a great video. ><
Apr 9, 2009 4:31 PM
Nov 2008
Takai said:
I still remember when i put Limbo on one of my 'in-car' playlists, totally forgot about that 'sex for you' line in english ^^;;; My dad was.. surprised lol

hahaha!something like that happened to me as well.ı was studying while listening buck-tick* as always really loud* then turn came to kimi no vanilla.ı listened it to the last.then went to kitchen just to open the fridge,look inside and close it without taking anything.!*did ı say that ı was studying :D just trying to escape boring lessons* hahaha!when ı turned back ı saw my mother staring at me oddly, so ı said "what?".she said"what were you listening?" ı didn't get it first"music???*what's with you woman!!grrr XD*"what kind of music is that??whole apartment heard the sounds"...then ı realized which sounds they might have heard*those oohS,babieS,yeahS and chuuS*ı totally turned red ! like a tomato."ahahaha!Mom it's not what you think!ehehehe!" * imagine an anime character.ı was definitely look like one then.* God,it was so embrassing.thank god my dad wasn't at home.ı said her that ı have no idea whose song it is,it was just a song mixed*somehow* in my archieve.she probably chose to believe it because she didnt want to accept the truth!*that her daugther finds the perverted things funny!*

Takai said:

*bangs head on the wall* i want to see them live so badly! T_T i honestly don't see why they don't go on a world tour >_<

seriously!do they really hate it that much?ı heard a lot of jrockers and bands going abroad.it's unfair!japan should share them with us!!! XD
Apr 27, 2009 8:48 PM

Mar 2008
i love all their songs.. bur especially kagerou and romance.. i voted for romance because right now that's my fav.
E.C.O.T.S.W...
May 25, 2009 12:19 PM

Aug 2008
Sakura but i do like the other as well...
Jun 15, 2009 8:20 AM

May 2009
have you all heard buck tick new album memento mori? if you havent you HAVE TOO!! its awsome xD lol it took my breath away ^^
DREAM AS IF YOULL LIVE FOR EVER
LIVE AS IF YOULL DIE TOMORROW
Jun 15, 2009 9:44 AM

Jun 2008
Memento Mori is amazing. Just like the other albums though, i don't think i have a preference, everything they create is just so good =w=
Jul 2, 2009 4:58 AM

Jun 2008
My favorite song, currently is Zangai. I like a few more though :)
Sep 3, 2009 1:20 PM

Jun 2008
Damn it. I can't believe how tiny the original list was. After listening to their entire discography i just had to add some more.. well i added enough to make 50 in total. But there are so many other great songs! >< Doesn't MAL have a limit to how many answers a poll can have?! XD I'm tempted to add even more songs ^^;

Oh, and if you picked OTHER before i added more songs, i'm sorry. D:

Nah, i think i'll keep it at 50 songs, otherwise i'll add the entire discography here or something -.-
Sep 14, 2009 10:05 AM
Jul 2009
I love Dress and Muma- the Nightmare <3
Dec 5, 2009 7:23 PM

Sep 2009
Choose one was tought... I really like Kagerou, Redezvous, Diabolo, Snow White and Alice in Wonderunderground. But I chose Kagerou because is the ED song of my favorite anime: xXxHOLiC.

'~._A'le~en~Ciel_.~'
Mar 30, 2010 2:31 PM

Mar 2010
my ultimate top 5 :

ROMANCE
Dress (bloody trinity mix)
DOLL
Mr.Darkness & Mrs.Moonlight
Alice In Wonder Underground

currently obsessed with : 独壇場Beauty
Jul 20, 2010 2:56 PM

Dec 2008
OTHER (your vote)

I love Muma/The Nightmare but I also love Coyote too... Meeh, I can't decide...
Aug 12, 2010 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
memento mori!! :D
my favorite part is" DANCE DANCE HA! HA! REMEMBER TO DIE" xD

Oct 13, 2010 6:30 AM

Mar 2010
currently obsessed with : DIE ,D.T.D.,Rakuen, Coyote and Umbrella

Razzle Dazzle favourite : Hamushi no you ni and Solaris
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » - favorite Buck-Tick PV? (+ general PV discussion)

Takai - Mar 29, 2009

21 by removed-user »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:49 AM

» - favorite Sakurai Atsushi songs?

Takai - Mar 29, 2009

13 by Kenpau »»
Jan 3, 2013 6:27 AM

Sticky: Poll: » - how did you find out about Buck-Tick?

Takai - Mar 29, 2009

9 by foxrain »»
Mar 25, 2012 4:38 PM

Sticky: » - pictures

Takai - Mar 29, 2009

12 by Aureole »»
Jul 21, 2010 9:30 AM

» Buck-Tick in manga/anime

hellennna - Apr 3, 2009

38 by hellennna »»
Apr 16, 2010 1:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.