Apr 10, 2009 11:34 AM

Feb 2009
please post you chara info here!
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Apr 13, 2009 7:09 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Hayato
Formerly of KARTODIL, now lives in BARGUIONA.

History (in first person): Fell in love with a priestess of Artemis. Our love was forbidden (virgin priestess for a virgin goddess). We were discovered, I was thrown out, and she was killed in front of his eyes.

Erebos approached me in a corporeal form, while my heart was consumed by the shadows of depression. He asked what I wanted most. I answered Revenge. He asked what I needed to accomplish it. I answered: Power.

He gave me the ability to summon the dark avatar: Skeith…The Terror of Death.
I summoned it, and used it to wreck havoc in Artemis’s Temple and achieve my revenge.

However, Skeith's power came at a large cost. I lost myself in the darkness and anger. I blacked out, and when I awoke, I found that Skeith had destroyed the entire city.

I became scared of my uncontrollable power.I came to Apollo, the god of light and truth, twin brother of the goddess who my love served, seeking enlightenment.

His priest, Kazuki, helped me create the third form of Skeith. A form of absolute light to counter balance the absolute darkness of the second.

I am indebted to Apollo and now serve the priest of Apollo trying to learn how to control and develop his power.

However, I am still a servant of Erebos, and I'm able to morph my shadow into various forms, the most useful of which is a pair of wings.

Family & Friends: None, I killed them all when I destroyed the city.

Personality: Overcome by guilt, regretful, ready for a fight. Respectful, a gentleman can't stand to see women mistreated, but at the same time, is awkward around women and doesn't know how to handle himself well. Calculating, always able to keep a level head. Doesn't like Dionysus much...

Weapons: Shadowy Death (war scythe) and Empty Skies (dual blades [similar to triple bladed analaces])
Picture:(http://apkallu.deviantart.com/art/Empty-Skies-by-Chibipeanut-58114133 Note, they're actually smaller than this.)

I serve Erebos (God of Darkness and Shadow) and have pledged fealty to Apollo

Special notes: Using Skeith in any form causes the darkness to gather into my heart. The form of Skeith changes according my heart.

Predominantly light=Skeith 3rd form.
The light form of Skeith, more powerful than first form, but weaker than second form. Also, severly limiting time limit. Darkness swells faster in this form, than in either of the other two. Once darkness counter balances light, I revert to first form.

Neuteral: Skeith 1st form.
The basic form of Skeith, slowly gathers in darkness, Powerful, but weaker than either of the other two.

Darkness swelling: Skeith form 1.5.
Cloak starts to disappear, symbolizing my fading rationality. More powerful than first form, but causes darkness to gather much more quickly and much harder to control than first form.

Immersed in Darkness: Skeith 2nd form
Most powerful of the three, but causes a complete loss of rationality. I move much faster and strike much harder but lose the ability to think. Won't stop until enemy is defeated.

(I'll put up the pictures later, when I figure out how to use the spoiler buttons etc. Sorry, I don't blog a lot and I don't belong to many social sites.)
ShiundragonApr 15, 2009 5:56 PM
MINE:

one of the only things that has ever made me cry:

What I believe in:
Apr 14, 2009 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
Hayato:

Skeith First form:

Skeith form 1.5:

Skeith Second form:

Skeith Third form:

Shadowy Death:

Empty Skies (single blade):

Empty Skies (both blades):
ShiundragonApr 18, 2009 1:05 PM
MINE:

What I believe in:
Apr 16, 2009 11:22 AM

Oct 2008
name: Hedgeohg B. Rebecca
history: She was abandoned by her parents when she was born and came across Gaia while hunting one day. Gaia was bleeding and about to die when Rebecca helped her out and Gaia agreed to share Rebecca's body until she had enough strength to live without a vessel. She currently has enough strenght but she has come to like Rebecca and being in her body.
family and friends: Rebecca has a twin sister named Sami who houses Gaia's twin sister.
personality: Gaia is pissed off very easily and doesn't take crap from anyone except her friends.
Your Goddess: Gaia
god weapon: Fire
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Apr 16, 2009 3:15 PM

Oct 2008
Does the God have to be Greek?
Apr 16, 2009 3:19 PM

Feb 2009
i would want it to be but if you really want one then explain what kind of gos it is
The God's World8059!
Apr 16, 2009 3:35 PM

Sep 2008
name: Dark
history: been abandon with her parents when she was born. her parents left her because they thought that the wings are cursed by the gods. Now, when she is all grown up, she can use her wings and fly whereever she want to.
family and friends: only her ancient pet, Icy
your god: Angel
god weapon: dark, ice/water, light and also healer
deathlife123Apr 16, 2009 3:41 PM
Apr 16, 2009 3:36 PM

Feb 2009
N/A your god is hades isnt it?!?!?
XDXD JK you could be an angel XD
The God's World8059!
Apr 16, 2009 3:37 PM

Sep 2008
i dont mind at all
Apr 16, 2009 6:01 PM

Mar 2009
name: King Sean Hiruki
history:He was once the head guard of the Emperor of Vlos Drthinia. The Emperor was cruel and wanted war with the rest of the Kingdoms. Sean killed him with his own sword and let the people take over. The people voted Sean as King. Sean renamed the country: Vlos Drathir.
family and friends: No family or friends as of yet.
personality: Kind and caring. He is a smart and fair King who knows how to lead. He is also an excellent warrior
Your God: Bahamut
pic of you or your god....or Both :
Me:
My armor:

My God:
god weapon:
Badass of the Day:
Apr 16, 2009 7:43 PM

Aug 2008
name: Kira
history: left my family hate being controlled
family and friends: None betrade them
personility: cheeky, blunt, funny has a short temper
Your God: Nike godess of victory
God:

Me:

wepon:

Anime978Apr 17, 2009 2:01 PM
[right][right]
Apr 16, 2009 7:46 PM

Mar 2009
OOH!!! Death note lover!! Me like!!!
MINE:

What I believe in:
Apr 16, 2009 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
Thanks (^_~)v
[right][right]
Apr 17, 2009 5:02 AM
Apr 2009
Death Note lover here!! *( Goes with the whole God/Godess thing)*
Apr 17, 2009 11:37 AM

Dec 2008
name: Acreius
history: Father of all gods
family and friends: Dark, angel
personility: Short tempered
Your God: Zeus
pic of you or your god....or Both : me and my god
god weapon: Blade of Olympus
come now u must die
Apr 22, 2009 3:23 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Yamamoto Kensuke

History: The reincarnation of a former knight

Family/Friends: All died in the war..

Persona: Kind, Courageous, Knowledgeable; Willing to sacrifice oneself for family and friends if there are no alternatives to a situation

Self Portrait:

Portrait of God: Thanatos

Weapon of Divinity: Gunblade

Apr 24, 2009 1:40 PM

Feb 2009
name : serena
family : Parents=? brothers=1-male
story : grew up in a hidden vilage with my brother christian, later on my bro went on with the demons and i will never forgive him >.<
God : Selene, goddess of the moon
Weapon : Glaive
serenal9Apr 27, 2009 11:17 AM
May 9, 2009 3:59 PM

Mar 2009
name: Kaji Abyss
history: i was once a soldier who died in a massive war. Before I rose up to the clouds, Aether held out his hand and instantly, his body fused into mine.

family and friends: None

personility: Calm, mysterious, quiet, full of wisdom

Your God: Aether

pic of you or your god....or Both
Me:

God:

god weapon: Giant Sword
Isaiah-LazarusOct 10, 2009 8:02 PM
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
May 16, 2009 11:45 PM

Nov 2008
Name: Ryuu Nagowa

History: It was rumored that Ryuu was once a son of a great king, but there is no proof to back it up. Ryuu was chosen by Hermes to be his messenger and champion for when ever he is need. He also have knownage in the art of war when he was a Soldier. All other reports on Ryuu came up empty beside his friends and his Brother Ando.

Family/Friends:
Mother: decreased
Father: whereabouts unknown
Brother: currently alive
Sister: decreased from war

Your God: Hermes

Persona: Layback, Quiet, kind, and Honest to a fault. Doesn't like fights, will only fight as an only option.
Self Portrait:

Weapon of Divinity: Flamberge

May 19, 2009 8:48 AM

Nov 2007
name:kyuuseishu (name given by a human girl who i love but got killed, btw it means savior in japanese)
history:Being tricked into traveling the human realms by his evil brother Hades he travels earth in seek of greater power to be able to take his revenge and kill his brother, on earth i meet a young beutiful girl on a island where we would heal my wounds from my battle with hades, i fell in love and one day bandits came and i was too weak to defend and protect her so she exchanged her body and soul to them so i may live and she gave me the name kyuuseishu meaning Savior and so a week later i go searching for her and find her corps cut, for her organs and her entire body bruised so i start my journey for death and revenge
family and friends:Dead
personility:Outgoing,courages,strong,freindly
Your God:

pic of you:

god weapon:

May 19, 2009 4:02 PM

Mar 2008
name: Dita
history: Family killed in front of her eyes and she sipped in depression. Standing on the edge of a bridge to end her life a man grabbed her hand and saved her. She loved this man but during the war he left to fight. She waited for him. She ended up having to leave their home before he returned because the city was being destoryed. She hopes to meet him again until then she has been with the Goddess Peitho.
family and friends: A lover ( whereabouts unknown)
personility:
Your God: Peitho
pic of you or your god....or Both : my god

Me:

god weapon:
May 22, 2009 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Valkyria
History: Abandoned as a child, but taken in by Odin. She doesn't remember her past
Family and friends: Odin, the other Norse gods
Personality: Mistrusting of others, a good person once you get to know her
Your God: Odin
Pic of you or your god....or Both:
Self Portrait:

God:

God weapon: Staff of the Forefather
TamoballMay 22, 2009 8:25 PM
May 23, 2009 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
Name-SakuraTsukiyomi
History-Works at a shrine with her brother Shun
Family/Friends-Older brother Shun,Currenly has no friends
Personality-Cheerful,Loves cute things,Kind

Me

Goddess-Eos

Weapon-Death Scythe

SakuraTsukiyomiJun 3, 2009 3:29 PM
May 23, 2009 7:26 PM

Sep 2008
name : Yasmin
history: reincarnation of a princess that rule a huge kingdom long time ago, before she died Hestia came to her, and said that she'll be reincarnated. She became a loner after she reincarnated because the fact that she once death
family and friends : none
personality:kind, caring, loner.
Your God: Hestia Goddess of the hearth and home
me :

aphrodite ;

god weapon:
YasminnieMay 23, 2009 9:00 PM
May 24, 2009 11:26 PM

Mar 2009
name: Ichigo
history: i have traveled the world looking for gilgamesh to kill him
family and friends: my sis Mystic-Chan and my Boss Red_Star and my friend nguyenkid
personility: very evil if u get on my bad side but if u get on my goodside i turn into a kitten
Your God: Ifrit
god weapon: KeyBlade
May 29, 2009 1:48 AM

May 2008
name: Siren (given by Psyche)
history:
Was unexpectedly born because of the people's souls who feels hatred, pain (and the other 10 sins) because of this she is known to be heartless. Without an identity and reason why she is born she tried her best to live isolating herself from mortals. Wondering the world in search for answers until Psyche the goddess of souls found her and has seen her determination and potential. So Psyche gained responsibility of her being alive and vowed to protect her at anycost.

Family:
Psyche-guardian/like an elder sister
Cupid-(not sure but what i know is he is the lover of psyche)like an elder brother
Apollo(nguyenkid) and the other gods with him-comrade
Personality: silent type but only towards people im not close to and the complete opposite on the people that im close to.
So mess with any of my friends and your dead!
hahaha

pic. of me:sorry cant get any good pics of this

my Goddess: Psyche

Goddess weapon: Gauntlets (personally made)
Fatal1078May 29, 2009 3:28 AM
May 30, 2009 1:37 PM
Jun 2008
Name: Yuri Okatsu. Name has been changed to Kuterugi Malisin due to another Death.
History: Was born May 6th 1221. Has no memory of his childhood but remebers watching everyone he cared about die. Death date june 26th 1646. Was possesed by a Devil named Makigatsu and went out on a killing spree whiping out sevril towns in Asia. Recently got control over his body again and is now For hire as a Guardian. No longer for hire. Secend Death date May 28th 2009. Rebirth date June 28th.
Family and Friends: Family all dead. And only one friend, a Cat named Mono who has been with me sence i Regaind control. A girl named Ayame is my best friend and partner sence my rebirth becouse Mono has died.
Personility: Has a almost lifless attitude normaly but when around Mono is very Happy go lucky and cocky. Mono died right before my last rebirth in an atempt to save me. I have taken on a new dark personality but i become very high spirited and kind in times of need.
My Devil: Makigatsu is no longer alive due to the fight that took place May 28th 2009. but instead is in det to Kutestsu the Pandora Devil (a dragon)
Weapons: Indigo And Scarlet were lost in the fight agenst Makigatsu. Now weilds a Sword named Monotsutaga, or Aga for short.
devilsvain2Sep 14, 2009 4:33 AM
May 30, 2009 8:18 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Lucian Saint

History: Angel thrown out of Heaven and sent to the Underworld.

Friends & Family: Lucifer, Hel, Loki.

Personality: Lazy, Righteous, Lone wolf and very Trust worthy.

God: ~Khaos~

Myself:

Weapon:

SnowTigerMay 30, 2009 8:26 PM
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
May 30, 2009 10:14 PM

Dec 2008
name:W.yue
history: no memories
family and friends: no one
personality: emotionless,dangerous,cunning,sly,solitary,merciless
pic of god :

pic of me:

god weapon:

May 31, 2009 8:04 PM

Sep 2008
name:Mitsuru
history:A young Priest from a unknown town
family and friends:Killed During The Raid Of their Village
personility:Doesnt Show Any
Pic Of God:

Me:

god weapon:
Jun 3, 2009 3:59 AM

Mar 2009
Name: Santos
History:lost memory ,related to unknown kingdom as princess
Family and friends: dies from war
Personality:Serious about war,shy,cheerful,always reading a book,merciless any enemy.
Pic of God:Muo Ren

Me:

God Weapon:
Jun 3, 2009 1:36 PM

Mar 2009
name:kai
history:i had a twin sister who was torn away from me because if we were to ever meet on our 15th birthdays diease would ravage the planet killing 95% of the earths population. so now i leave with my guardian who is supose to keep us apart and keep a organization from killing me. And little does he know i know all of this.So now i will join with a goddess to destroy that orgnization and find my sister.
family and friends:only my guardian
personility:smart outgoing clever sometimes lazy short temper and dry humor
Your Goddess:Nott Perssonification of Night
Nott Perssonification of Night

me

god weapon:
artemis's scythe
lovjazzyJun 3, 2009 2:18 PM

Jun 3, 2009 1:47 PM

Feb 2009
:o again!
XDXD
gomen!
Nyx is already taken GOmen!!!
i hate when this happens....
not very organize person
The God's World8059!
Jun 3, 2009 1:56 PM

Mar 2009
its ok
can i have Nott then
she is of the Norse Mythology

Jun 3, 2009 1:58 PM

Feb 2009
okey dokey sorry for the misunderstandment XD....doesnt seem like a word...XD
W/E
hope you enjoy!
The God's World8059!
Jun 3, 2009 1:59 PM

Mar 2009
thank you

Jun 3, 2009 2:01 PM

Feb 2009
are you still on erebos?
or maybe somewhere else now?
XDXD ~.~ i'm a very confusing and also confused person
The God's World8059!
Jun 3, 2009 5:14 PM

Mar 2009
name: Chikane Himemiya (ü)

history: Ame no Murakumo is the god of swords. When Orochi rises, it is prophesied that only the god of swords will stand against it and be able to undo the damage that Orochi causes.

family and friends:

personality:The Lunar Priestess; in sharp contrast with Himeko, Chikane is a very commanding girl of the same age.

Your God: Ame no Murakumo

god weapon: Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi a.k.a., Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven
Jun 5, 2009 3:15 PM

Sep 2008
name: Zwolf

history:

family and friends:

Your God: Loki

god weapon:
Jun 6, 2009 1:32 AM

May 2009
name: Assassin
history: Protector of goddess Athena
family and friends: A twin brother named Thanatos
personality: Death and Mortality
Your God: Hypno
pic of you or your god....or Both: My god

god weapon: Not sure yet
darkdreamerJun 6, 2009 1:40 AM
Jun 7, 2009 5:43 PM

May 2009
Name: DJ
History: Was left in the forest by parents when they refused to sacrifice her to the gods. The goddess Nyx found her and raised her as her own child. Teacher her everything she could.
Family/Friends: No friends but Nyx is her adoptive mother
Personality: Headstrong, Smart, beautiful, but at times selfish and short tempered
Self Potrait:

Portait of Nyx:

Weapon:
Xxxemo-angelxxXJun 7, 2009 7:35 PM
Jun 7, 2009 5:46 PM

Mar 2009
It's ok, I fixed it...
Now I gtg...
Ttyl DJ.
and no, I'm not going to the doctor's...I am a doctor.
MINE:

What I believe in:
Jun 10, 2009 6:51 PM
Mar 2009
name: Wicked-fai-san
history: Was raised in a wealthy family, one day a fire cause by unknown arsonists burnt the house tot he ground killing all my family, i was 14, now im 17 living by myself.
family and friends: None left alive
personility: Smart, mood swing prone, powers depend on my mood, Manipulative.
Your God: Chaos
god weapon: Staff, Bow and arrow, daggers
Jun 16, 2009 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
[color=crimson]
name: Sithis-Telrue
history: ~The Dark Brotherhood RP~
family and friends: WolfWar, TakuTaku, Marth-Leon
personility: Goth, Emo, Rocker, and im a great Leader.
Your God: Hades
God weapon: Septer of Death
Jun 22, 2009 6:36 AM

Apr 2009
name: Miru-SAMA
history:

family and friends: KILLED by her. Her real family was killed by the Royal Family who adopted her
personility: strong, quiet, cold-hearted, cruel, full of sadness and misery, negative
Your God: Achlys

me

god weapon: Sorrow Stiletto (stiletto that turns to a sword when the opponent is suffering)

♥ ♪ ♫ ♥ Something you told me when you knew you had my heart
Jun 26, 2009 3:06 AM

Apr 2009
-name ~ Moira-sama
-history ~ In the world of demons.....
Was left in a village by her parents ,Moira a little Shinigami .At 10 years she found her parents and she killed , as revenge .
She is now 13 years and continues to kill........
-family and friends ~ -family killed by her and friends -neither
-personality ~ powerful , merciless , cruel , full of hatred .
-your god ~ Shinigami
-my god

-me and my sword

ChrissuJun 26, 2009 3:10 AM
Jul 10, 2009 10:48 PM

Mar 2009
Name----Ichigo Sakura enousuke
History:---sakura is a shy nature +technology she supports both. personally she hates battle her goddess gaurdian demeter. she's easy to anger and is just as easy to be picked on. she's hyper active with her friends and family!
Position and Country:umm....i work for aphrodite i think......
Empress of the eastern isles!
Family and Friends:none yet.....sadly......
Personality: easily angered, hyper active, shy!
Your God: im demeter right and i umm work for aphrodite if thats what you mean!
Pic of You----

Pic of God:

edited

God Weapon: war-scythe
shaku1347Aug 11, 2009 5:45 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» A Welcome to all from the Lord of Shadows

The1whois - Jan 18, 2013

0 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sticky: » Required: Choose Your God/Goddess Guardian ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 8, 2009

233 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:22 PM

» 4 word game ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 19, 2010

239 by Tamoball »»
Nov 8, 2010 9:45 AM

» Place: Goddess' Garden ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nguyenkid - Apr 10, 2009

554 by -amaya- »»
Jul 13, 2010 6:21 AM

» Welcome back to the Lord of Shadows ( 1 2 )

The1whois - Jun 23, 2010

61 by The1whois »»
Jul 10, 2010 2:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.