Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2009 8:58 AM

Dec 2007
Episode 12/24.. I hope this means no more "Brave your Truth" crap, my ears bleed every single time I tell you.

Argh! Why can't they just focus on explaining one thing at a time rather than just bringing in more questions that we don't yet have the answer to! bah, I get that we'll find out later, but it just seems like there is far too much going on at the moment.

Layfon needs a katana. not that sorry excuse for an extending dildo.

EDIT: But yeah, what's with Sharnid's eye/Nina's Ear? was that them using their kai (or whatever) to enhance their senses?
TarjeMar 30, 2009 11:52 AM
Mar 30, 2009 9:13 AM

Aug 2008
Tarje said:
Episode 12/24.. I hope this means no more "Brave your Truth" crap, my ears bleed every single time I tell you.
Something tells me you haven't heard any Ali Project before..
Mar 30, 2009 11:09 AM

Dec 2007
Kvakond said:

I've not only heard them before, but my eyes were never the same after trodding upon one of their music videos.
Mar 30, 2009 3:53 PM
Apr 2008
Felli kicking the post was epic. Other than that and an intro to some characters this was an O.K. episode.
Mar 30, 2009 6:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Tarje said:
Kvakond said:

I've not only heard them before, but my eyes were never the same after trodding upon one of their music videos.

people have different taste. I find Ali Project's music quite catchy and their music videos quite innovative....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 31, 2009 6:25 AM

Jan 2009
he was bannish by queen because he went over line in fight not because of underground fights. it was said that civilians must never find out how dangerus are martilartists.
queen respected him because of his power and skills, but she saw him as child. so may be when he grow up he could return.
when that other girl is like sister to him and she probably love him too, but is to shy to tell.

this part was so so, hope to see that spirit soon and may be new weapon for him.
Mar 31, 2009 6:30 AM

Sep 2008
Wasabi said:
Lack of Felli made me sad. At least they're moving the plot along now although I am confused by Nina's attitude. It's like the episode in the other city never occurred and they're back to their old relationship.

yes I wanna how Nina turned a full 360 in just 2 episodes as well....i mean the last filler even showed she had a bit of interest for fonfon...either way that woman shits me

as for felli...love the kicking the lamp post bit....that was all gold!!!
Apr 1, 2009 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
i realy want to know what they will do about his sword/dite
he allready broke up 3 and in all cases because they can't hold up his power or are to fragile.

it look like he still have some unused power because dite can't handle it.
Apr 2, 2009 12:43 AM

Sep 2008
They mentioned heavens-blade so many times. And I may be mistaken, I probably am, but in my opinion, the only weapon capable of withstanding his full power is heavens-blade, almost any other weapon is likely to break.
Apr 2, 2009 4:15 AM

Jan 2009
heavens-blade probably isn't only one who can hold up but it's one of rare weapons who can hold up.

and it's strange: heavens-blades are realy old and there are only 12 of them, but all other dites that we saw up to now are useless and fragile.
and whay don't they use metal inplace of plastic.
anb he normaly use blue aura since gold one allways broke down dite.

they realy need to give him good sword since all up to now were worthless.
with heavens-blade he cutted high mature beast in half when with that new big sword he could only cut of a wing and that was only first stage mature beast.
Apr 2, 2009 11:56 AM

Dec 2008
Hronic said:

BTW this girl who was fighting with spear in 10th division (blond hair) she resemble Teresea of faint smile (Claymore) dosen't she?

lol - now that you've mentioned it, she does. They do have some resemblance, but it's not that major.
Damn, I should rewatch Claymore someday soon. That show was awesome.
★♥ マイケル ♥★
"If you obey the rules - You miss all the fun" [Kumashiro Maya]
Apr 4, 2009 9:26 AM

Mar 2009
jack4s said:
heavens-blade probably isn't only one who can hold up but it's one of rare weapons who can hold up.

and it's strange: heavens-blades are realy old and there are only 12 of them, but all other dites that we saw up to now are useless and fragile.
and whay don't they use metal inplace of plastic.
anb he normaly use blue aura since gold one allways broke down dite.

The Heavens Blade Dites are special since they were created to be used by those who have strong and large amount of Kei. The dite that Layfon use now are ordinary dites for normal kei users hence why they break easily since they can't handle Layfon large Kei which is why they break easily while under normal circumstances they don't for normal users.
Apr 4, 2009 3:48 PM

Oct 2008
This is getting interesting.. It appears that the yakuza is also involved due to some drug trafficking relations..

Perhaps, its time for Layfon to fight at his full strength...
Apr 5, 2009 7:36 AM

Jul 2008
not enough Felli, but at least a lot of Sharnid saved the day <3 He and Felli are my fav characters.
As a few people before me said, this just keeps getting better and better.

Tarje said:

EDIT: But yeah, what's with Sharnid's eye/Nina's Ear? was that them using their kai (or whatever) to enhance their senses?

i didnt like the song at first, but it grew on me. its nto that bad, really. I heard worse anime OP's.

and yeah, i wonder whats up with their eyes and ears.
YumeNoTsuzukiApr 5, 2009 7:41 AM

Apr 17, 2009 3:23 AM
Apr 2009
Kira01 said:
chases after a military artist who was responsible for an Overload drug deal and it turns out that the guy is a yakuza boss

LOL yakuza boss.... lol , i dont think that mercenary gang is something similiar to yakuza
Apr 24, 2009 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
jack4s said:
he was bannish by queen because he went over line in fight not because of underground fights. it was said that civilians must never find out how dangerus are martilartists.
queen respected him because of his power and skills, but she saw him as child. so may be when he grow up he could return.
when that other girl is like sister to him and she probably love him too, but is to shy to tell.

this part was so so, hope to see that spirit soon and may be new weapon for him.

actually it was hinted at that he was covering up something deeper and that fight was just used as an excuse to banish him so whtever it was wouldn't be found it. he briefly mentioned it when they went underground in that abandoned city.
Jun 9, 2009 1:28 PM
Dec 2008
Good episode. But what happened to felli's broken leg?? It's already healed?! :P
Even though we burn all memories, the ashes will always remain.
Dec 10, 2009 3:19 AM

Jan 2008
Best part of the episode was Felli kicking the crap out of the lamp post.
Feb 24, 2010 11:13 PM

Dec 2007
Interesting episode and I expected that Sharnid's past was interesting but surprised enough to wonder why that he quit.
Jun 1, 2011 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
WinterNightsFall said:
aaronluis26 said:
R1seAgainst said:
Felli is just soo cute

Yes she is! <3 She is by far my favorite character of the series! She is just so awesome :D

Felli is, without question, the best part of the entire show. This ep lacked Felli.

jealous felli is jealous, lol and i agree with the above statements.

Oct 11, 2011 1:23 PM

Feb 2010
LaZyZeR0 said:
WinterNightsFall said:
aaronluis26 said:
R1seAgainst said:
Felli is just soo cute

Yes she is! &lt;3 She is by far my favorite character of the series! She is just so awesome :D

Felli is, without question, the best part of the entire show. This ep lacked Felli.

Isn't that why everybody else is watching this show for? Well that's what i'm watching it for. Well at least 80% is for felli. I could just watch her kicking the lampost for hours.

Lol i partly agree I probaly would get bored after the first hour of watching her kick the lampost though.
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 10, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode, getting interesting! Though I wish there was more Felli in that episode! D:
May 29, 2014 5:23 AM

Aug 2013
I feel so sorry for the post lol.

Looks like the big guy (what's his name again?) is in cahoots with those mercenaries.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 1, 2014 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
Felli kick!

(blame tinypic for blowing up the file size! 50k -> 100k)
Mar 17, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2014
Felli, yes, made this episode again.

3.5/5 Solid episode, Layfon's past is interesting as usual, even though that scene has been played so many times. We still don't know what is going ton with that engrish show in the middle of the episode. I know what separates Layfon from other protags, he's got some guts, to injure, maim, and is cunning. That's life for you Nina, it isn't as ideological as you think, killing, eviscerating, and death run rampant in the world. Seriously, they are living in a POST-APOCOLYPTIC WORLD...Fuck Nina and her morals

That queen, I can't read her just yet.
Jan 28, 2016 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
Felli's kick strikes again.. poor lamp post.
Few interesting new characters made their debut.
Jul 20, 2023 11:08 PM

Dec 2022
Layfon needs a better sword, even if he can excel in combat even without it.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.