MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shikabane Hime: Kuro »» Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

25 24.04%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 20.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 16.35%
1 out of 5: Hated it

15 14.42%
Voters: 104

03-28-09, 5:24 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this is the *last* episode... not really, even though it says "end", there is apparently episode 13 for DVD only....

And it was a bit anticlimatic... Will we ever get the proper ending? We do have to wait a few months before getting though... Very bad marketing strategy I'd say...

So Akasha dies too easily. Hokuto gets weak. Suddenly Himes all get their En back (I guess all Himes were able to do that?) What will happen to Makina and Ouri? We don't know yet, but hopefully the true last episode will answer these questions.....

Are they planning a third season or what? Anyway, it could have been better....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

03-29-09, 5:46 PM

OMFG another shitty ending i dont know what to say more, this ep like the few last one's wasn't so gr8 this days i see manny Good animes whit fucked up ending's i hope that one piece naruto and bleach wont have it becouse if they will have i will go to Japan and kick asses of the directors and the producers for torturing me and tell them what kind of ending makes viewer happy.

04-05-09, 12:18 PM

unless there is an s3, i'd say it's a shitty ending too :P
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.

04-06-09, 9:26 PM

was that even an ending?

04-07-09, 4:52 AM

Where do you guys found a subbed episode?
I cant find subbed episode 12 anywhere.

04-08-09, 8:06 AM

Rait said:

I can't find one either. But if you think about it; the last episode aired March 26th. That's about 2 weeks ago, so cut Tomodachi some slack; I'm pretty sure they'll release it sooner or later.

04-08-09, 10:34 AM

Rait said:

Watched it on raw.

In my opinion, it was decent as a series ending episode. Deals with the aftermath and ties up some story threads, whille leaving others open.
i liked

Modified by hexaq, 04-08-09, 10:43 AM

04-10-09, 10:12 AM

its up on hulu now

04-10-09, 2:00 PM

Well if there wasn't a DVD only episode I would be pissed, as it is I have to wait so I am still pissed.

Kind of lame, and how did Ouri's school chums live?
My anime list

04-10-09, 8:28 PM

So when is the DVD only episode going to be released?

The ending was a bit lame, though I'm guessing that that is what the DVD only episode is for (to actually tie things up and end it).

And yeah, it could have been quite a bit better. Whatever.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

04-11-09, 12:26 AM

Weirdly I don't think the DVD only is going to be a continuation. This seems that this was done on purpose as an "artistic decision" by the director. I guess it shows that life does go on even after the end. I don't like it but I see what he did.

I feel bad for that little girl(the one with the balloons) as she was trying to make people happy with the only experiences she had and not only that she just wanted to be happy herself.
Modified by Jarmel, 04-11-09, 12:31 AM

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata

04-11-09, 7:58 AM

WTF kind of ending was that? That's a FAIL in my books. You don't stop in the middle of a battle. I've seen anime where they leave it where it is, and go "Ha ha! You should have read the manga instead." but this is a bit much. I am not impressed by this one bit. Until I see a DVD only episode that ties to this ending, I'm giving this show a bad rating for overall.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

04-11-09, 3:09 PM

The way it ended was a little bad. I hope there is another season, but who knows...

I thumbed through a few of the chapters I found and aside from a few character (mostly the seven stars) and Shikabane Hime weapon design differences the story seems to a close parallel maybe the series caught up to the current volume, don't know. I was only able to find up to Volume 2 (out of 10) so far and it was just starting to introduce the Seven Stars, so I assume there is more content left.

04-11-09, 11:38 PM

I've never felt so cock-blocked in my life..
If there's isn't anything about ep 13, I'll be rather mad. I know it's like a partial ending, and that after the last battle with Hokuto, Makina will probably settle down or something.. BUT just finish this battle already! I hate it when they leave us hanging like this..

Btw, where did the news on DVD-only special come about? I can't seem to find any info in their official anime website.. (And it seems like Vol. 4 of the DVD will only be released in Aug 2009)...

04-12-09, 5:18 PM

cerulean18 said:
Btw, where did the news on DVD-only special come about? I can't seem to find any info in their official anime website.. (And it seems like Vol. 4 of the DVD will only be released in Aug 2009)...

Came from Amazon. Vol 6 is coming out in August. Volume 4 is coming out in June.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

04-12-09, 8:52 PM

Terrible. I don't have words for how terrible this was. It's bad enough that they couldn't stick to a single rule they made in this universe, but to not actually end the show when episode 13 of Aka was a recap is flat out ridiculous. Honestly this is one of the worst endings I've seen in recent memory.

2/10 for the whole fucking show.

04-14-09, 11:07 AM

Bleh. Crap, similiar to Soul Eater's ending a bit. Its not even a real ending.

So eh but what about Akasha's other Shikabane. We saw her flying away and apparently she's immortal?

04-15-09, 11:26 PM

Well, i'm a huge fan of this series, but the last episode was kind of disappointing. I couldn't quite place it, but it had a different feel than the rest of the series, too much content crammed together probably.

Oori got shot down by Makina, wasn't expecting that. Akasha's death was pretty well done i thought and fitting for his character.Hokoto escaping and then ending the episode mid fight was just lame, nothing more, nothing less. It is ok if they make akasha die like that to hokoto, but then that makes her the main bad girl so some sort of fight would be nice. The Shichisei died WAY too easily. they seemed to be much stronger in previous episodes, but now nearly every one of them died nearly instantly, should have taken notes from the episode 9 fight against the eater guy.

After the fight between makina and hokoto in 9 or so, this one was kind of dull. I will be eagerly awaiting the "13th episode" though and hoping for a 3rd season. Although things can only go so far since she still has to die after 108 corpses supposedly.

04-16-09, 10:40 PM

subs are FINALLY out

04-16-09, 11:08 PM

who subbed this episode???

finally!!!! thanks tmd
Modified by Verby, 04-17-09, 2:31 AM

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices