Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
Got certain vibes from this episode. Those vibes were kind of similiar to those I got from Sakura Trick if you know what I mean.
Jan 30, 2014 3:25 PM

Jan 2011
Nibutani focused episode aw yeah! i knew once Deko went all dere for her it was just gonna end poorly but not that bad lol it was fun while it lasted but it just would't be right if those 2 stopped fighting.
Jan 30, 2014 3:33 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
that episode was AMAZING seriously lol

dat yuri development :3
hell just seeing Deko acting full dere had me laughing due to how ridiculously out of character it was

poor Nibutani at the end ^_^
Jan 30, 2014 3:58 PM

Jul 2012
PHEW. I was getting worried there for a second. That's how things should be.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 30, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
Sovietcong said:
Got certain vibes from this episode. Those vibes were kind of similiar to those I got from Sakura Trick if you know what I mean.

Some elements of Sakura Trick in this show would be awesome !
Jan 30, 2014 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
I feel sorry for Nibutani.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 30, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
yes! lots of nibutani this episode. need even more though!
Jan 30, 2014 5:40 PM

Aug 2011
Fuck Dekamori.
Jan 30, 2014 5:51 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, might have been a bit exaggerated and unbelievable.
Felt like filler
Jan 30, 2014 5:58 PM
Jun 2010
So happy they gave us a Nibutani episode. Hope to see an Ishiki episode soon -- his campaign was too funny. I don't know why he isn't even hanging out in the clubroom anymore.
Jan 30, 2014 6:02 PM

Oct 2010
I loved this episode. Finally, they focus more on Nibutani and Dekomori. To be honest, I think we've had enough Yuuto and Rikka and there should be some development for the other characters. Although this episode was focused on Nibutani and Deko, there was no development, as everything went back to normal again at the end.

Although I laughed a lot with this episode, this season still feels way, way too filler-ish. Not as enjoyable as the first season, I must say.
Jan 30, 2014 6:06 PM

Jan 2011
Wow this episode was hilarious xD Loved the "Critcal Hit" part haha.
How many amazing anime are out there to be found?
Jan 30, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2012
Mori Summer was back and then she left again.

This episode had a great ending with those two back to fighting over everything.

Great episode!!!
Jan 30, 2014 6:45 PM

Jun 2013
I came back because Deko blowing on Nibutani's knee gif had to be made ^_^
Tengoku_no_hakaiJan 30, 2014 7:10 PM
Jan 30, 2014 7:04 PM

Aug 2013
tiro_finale said:
Until the ending I would call this the best episode of the season.
But the ending was really lame imo, why did they bother with all that ~15minutes of episode if they were just gonna throw that out of the window in the end, for comedic purposes?

This gives me dejá vu from season 1.
Development really is an alien word for this anime.

Indeed, feels like filler and I felt kinda disappointed that they decided to reset their relationship. I suppose they didn't have enough material to make conflict if those two started getting along.

Actually Rikka losing Dekomori and feeling like she's losing Yuuta may have been an interesting plot too. It tends to happen as you grow up and your friends start getting caught in their own lives and responsibilities so it would make sense.

Ishiki and Kumin have vanished into the sidelines, which is really sad. Hope they get some arc too, well, as long as they don't detract from the RikkaxYuuta plot.

Found Satone more interesting than Rikka this episode and I think I finally understand why. Rikka is always in Chuuni mode while Satone seemed far more grounded in this episode, and really fun while talking with Nibutani.

And glad I wasn't imagining things, so that woman is really stalking them. Wonder who she is...
Jan 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2012
Best episode of both seasons of Chuu-2, hands down.
The amount of Shinka in this episode was just too good to be true <3
Jan 30, 2014 7:56 PM

Jul 2013
Master...!!

Servant...!!

Master...!!

Servant..!!

As much as I love Dekomori x Nibutani, Rikka is still Dekomori's best master lol.. I'm glad we got to see Dekomori x Mori Summer love though. I half-expected they would kiss at some point XD

Still they're best when they're fighting.

Open-Dice said:
tiro_finale said:
But the ending was really lame imo, why did they bother with all that ~15minutes of episode if they were just gonna throw that out of the window in the end, for comedic purposes?

I agree, it feels to me like this anime is going nowhere.

That's why this anime has "slice of life" tag. You should expect this kind of episode when watching SoL series.
MoeGodJan 30, 2014 8:05 PM
Jan 30, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2012
jiraiya_sensei said:
Open-Dice said:
tiro_finale said:

I agree, it feels to me like this anime is going nowhere.

That's why this anime has "slice of life" tag. You should expect this kind of episode when watching SoL series.
I have to agree, I never get why so many people complain about "filler" episodes in a slice of life... I mean that's practically the definition of slice of life.

Though, what I wanted to happen didn't happen... it was still a hilarious + entertaining episode, so I pretty much got what I came for.

Also rom/coms in general are all about dragging things out in funny ways, so the series is still doing exactly what it should, in a pretty unique way.
Jan 30, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2013
If Dekomori didn't have Chu2, I'd say that ending was bullying. It's funny but the same time I just feel so sorry for Nibutani having her goal ruined like that.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 30, 2014 9:24 PM

Feb 2012
My fav ep out of the two seasons so far. My Dekomori finally gets an ep with her as the main and boy was it glorious.

The scenes with Nibutani introducing herself to Dekomori's class and the auditorium scene were both priceless.
Jan 30, 2014 9:41 PM

May 2013
This episode was so funny. Reminded me why I love this series. Dekomori is so cute desu! I understand why they needed to reset the characters although it makes me sad. I love how they keep Ishiki relevant in the background. Ishiki for dictator!
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jan 30, 2014 9:47 PM

Dec 2007
The under the desk scene was the best. The Nibutani foot tickle scene was exquisite and made me feel funny.
Jan 30, 2014 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
This show had me laughing and crying at the same time when Nibutani acted like Mori Summer for Dekomori. It was so cute/touching/heartbreaking and so God damn hilarious at the same time. What is this witch craft? My tears and spazing diaphragm couldn't reconcile themselves.

Dekomori is in SO DEEP in Chuunibyou that I can't stand it, lol. As soon as Nibutani started tearing in response I lost it and started tearing, too. They've developed their characters and their relationship so well that I can really feel how deep that moment was.

However, I couldn't have been more pleased with the ending. The status quo is what's good and what works in the case of Nibutani x Deko-chan.
-Trippwire-Jan 30, 2014 9:59 PM
Jan 30, 2014 10:03 PM

Sep 2012
I was cringing the entire time waiting for Dekomori to finally unleash something embarssing on Nibutani.

And then when it finally happened. ON STAGE OF ALL PLACES I started squirming in place and cringing and yelling I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT all while laughing.

This fucking series lmao
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 30, 2014 10:54 PM

Aug 2008
Best episode of the season so far! I actually like Nibutani and Dekomori more than I like Rikka and Takanashi.

It was great how they got a long, but I knew it would ultimately end. When Deko said she rewrote Nibutani's script, I just knew it was over. Poor Nibutani.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 30, 2014 10:57 PM
May 2013
I laughed so much in this episode, and even though Nibutani isn't my first character I felt so sorry for her! Good episode overall though. Also, Kumin's persistent cute act is so funny omg
Jan 30, 2014 11:31 PM

Sep 2013
I felt so bad for Nibutani, I was cringing so much I couldn't even look at the screen during the speech.
Jan 30, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2013
talentlessash said:
I felt so bad for Nibutani, I was cringing so much I couldn't even look at the screen during the speech.

This!
Jan 30, 2014 11:55 PM

May 2008
Once Nibutani put on the Mori Summer get up in front of Dekomori, I thought it would end up biting her in the end. Sure enough I was right XD lol. Definitely one of the funniest episodes of Chuunibyou so far.
Jan 31, 2014 12:16 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
C'mon, now! They ruined a fantastic episode by completely resetting the relationship between Nibutani and Dekomori. All of that for nothing. Just get on with the Rikka x Yuuta development already. Have no idea how fans are liking this season as good as the first season. Its not even close to as good.
Jan 31, 2014 12:39 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Makoto.. No one realized that he's a candidate too xD
Oh...
Dekomori x Nibutani!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally after those two kissed xD
Dat photo + Mabinogion = Critical hit

So... Did she become a "Seitokaichou"?
"Signature removed"
Jan 31, 2014 12:44 AM

Apr 2013
talentlessash said:
+1 I had it on mute lol.
Jan 31, 2014 1:11 AM

Apr 2010
The yuri is strong in this one.
Jan 31, 2014 1:36 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Jan 31, 2014 1:42 AM

Aug 2010
I am absolutely speechless...this is just...incredible. Everything up until the moment Dekomori started her speech at the gathering was handled really well. Nibutani could see that she was actually a pretty nice girl, their dynamic had a change of pace and it even brought up the issue of having a conflict between Rikka and Dekomori. The last bit where Nibutani embraced her Mori Summer character was especially heartwarming.

And then that hack of an author just had to absolutely destroy everything about it with resetting everything back to zero, the episode is as good as it never existed. Well done, God forbid you actually do something constructive. Textbook example of how to ruin something you get right. Absolutely awful. 1/5.
Jan 31, 2014 2:12 AM
Mar 2013
The heart-warming reunion turned into ... what can I say?
Anyway, there is an important lesson: It is often observed in an election campaign that a faithful follower can be far more deadly to the candidate. I feel really sorry for Nibutani.
htsujiJan 31, 2014 4:16 AM
Jan 31, 2014 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
I'm really getting tired of Dekomori's shit, it isn't even funny as slapstick anymore... I mean, Rikka is autistic and all, but at least she isn't constantly harrasing someone.

If I were Nibutani I'd go ahead and get a restraining order for her before she pisses me off enough that I flip and murder the little shit. Ffs.
Jan 31, 2014 3:19 AM

Jul 2013
Electromaster said:
I'm really getting tired of Dekomori's shit, it isn't even funny as slapstick anymore... I mean, Rikka is autistic and all, but at least she isn't constantly harrasing someone.

If I were Nibutani I'd go ahead and get a restraining order for her before she pisses me off enough that I flip and murder the little shit. Ffs.

meh.. Nibutani also abused Dekomori a lot. Deko is abusive but what Nibutani did to retaliate is just as bad. Not that they really mind.. abusing each other is their way of enjoying each other's presence. They won't be Deko and Mori Summer if they aren't fighting.
Jan 31, 2014 3:27 AM

Dec 2012
Pretty disappointed that Dekomori and Nibutani's relationship was completely reset back to square one. It would have great to see some new development for both those characters but now that chances has kinda passed. I didn't fully expect the change to permanently stick but I thought that there could have been some compromise so it would be slightly different while maintaining the same level of comedy, but instead it is just exactly the same.

Rant Over, Oh well...I probably won't care by next week.
Jan 31, 2014 4:06 AM

Feb 2013
Great episode. That speech at the end was hard to watch, with her putting up the picture she took lol.
Jan 31, 2014 5:05 AM

Feb 2012
Laughed so hard in this episode!! Got annoyed by Dekomori for swaying/swerving her loyalty from one person to another then back and for ruining Nibutani's dream. But over all, it was a good funny episode this week!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 31, 2014 5:08 AM

Aug 2012
Fantastic episode. More summer and dekomori are to funny
Jan 31, 2014 5:50 AM

May 2010
Poor Nibutani, Dekomori went too far with that xD Young Nibutani was awesome, hahaha. Dekomori with hair down <3 Dekomori should realize that Nibutani is Mori summer, it's getting annoying with how she keeps denying it.

It calms Kumin down, fearsome senpai spotted.
Jan 31, 2014 6:02 AM

Oct 2013
Laughed entire episode, oh man.
Jan 31, 2014 6:02 AM

Sep 2013
LOL dekomori is the best
the ultimate humiliation bahaha
Jan 31, 2014 6:38 AM
Apr 2013
i love it when dekomori uses her hair as a weapon. it always backfires. XD
Jan 31, 2014 7:17 AM

Apr 2013
Oh friendship.
Oh poor Nibutani.
Good episode.
Jan 31, 2014 7:45 AM

Apr 2010
So an episode about the relationship between Dekamori and Nibutani which is pretty hectic by the looks of it, they made up at some point tho but not enough to end to elections it seems.
Guess there rivalry will stay on for a while but it doesn't look good for the elections.

But it can't be as bad for Nibutani as it is for Isshiki he had 1% not to mention how sad his speech was he reached new depts yet again.
Jan 31, 2014 8:19 AM

Aug 2008
Best episode ever. The part where Dekomori scribble on Nibutani's knee while she giving speech.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.