3It was OK
7.8%
2Disliked it
3.6%
1Hated it
3.1%
Average 4.4
4,431 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2009 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe that now it has ended :'< It lasted 25 weeks, always on Wednesday evening we were able to watch new Toradora episode and couple of days later we had subs for it. And know we don't have it anymore.

Ya-san came to grandparents too and Taiga and Ryuuji really look like a pair now : )))

- spoiler warning -

Taiga is just so moe ♥

Somehow the ending was pretty... weird. It ended like usually Kugimiya's animes; tsundere says something not-so-cute. But somehow that second part was sad when you were watching how Ryuuji was suffering :'<

Good anime, really liked. 10/10

Mar 25, 2009 12:17 PM

Jun 2007
It was a cute ending. Wish it could have been better for the same reason stated above. Now off to finish the novel.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Mar 25, 2009 12:29 PM
Mar 2009
Love how they started to play wedding, taiga using the blanket as her wedding gown. Wasn't expecting the kisses to be way better than the novels.
Mar 25, 2009 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
Lovely ending <3
Mar 25, 2009 1:08 PM

Sep 2008
Loved it. I hope they animate the spin-offs too.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Mar 25, 2009 1:17 PM

Aug 2008
I was about to knock this anime down to a 9 for that crap 24th episode, but it recovered nicely. I hated seeing Ya-chan so sad, so seeing her back to normal was the best part about this last episode. Although the kiss was amazing.

But why couldn't they just have one last kiss at the end? I hate that about the Japanese - they never have kisses at the end. The only one at the top of my head that had that was Kimikiss Pure Rouge (Not surprisingly, one of my fav anime of all time.)

Definitely one of the all-time great rom-coms. It's undeniable how good this anime is. I couldn't have asked for much more. It had a few cliches, a few stumbles into mediocrity and the inane, but overall, this was a spectacular series, full of fun moments, interesting characters and great, unique plot. The voice acting blows away the competition, lead by the always great Rie of tsundere fame.

Just a classic.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Mar 25, 2009 1:22 PM

Mar 2008
definitely an awesome ending, couldnt have asked for more.

Mar 25, 2009 1:25 PM

Feb 2008
Just caught episode 25. Nice ending . . . . . But no more Ya-chan now . . . .

Mar 25, 2009 2:01 PM

Mar 2008
I'm completely Toradora'ed now... and I don't want to believe it's over.. it's NOT, is it??? uwaahhhh... gosh, I just can't stop crying.....

I want "Toradora's Puppies - 20 years after" OVA now!!! ^^
Mar 25, 2009 2:22 PM

Oct 2008
I'm not quite sure I got all that was going on considering it was RAW. But from what I assume she obviously changed schools, and is living with her mom now? Don't quite get that move ... but w/e, its over. Had a lot of potential and sort of fell flat IMO. 8/10 overall for me.
Mar 25, 2009 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
I couldn't have asked for a better ending(sans the last 10 seconds) .Flying Kitamura was pretty awesome too. Hard to believe it's all over now, after following this from the start.
BakayaroMar 25, 2009 6:18 PM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 25, 2009 2:40 PM

Dec 2007
Oh, what a great ending, although I agree with that they could've left out the tsundereness during the last scene. Taiga in the locker was just....priceless(and so moe) though.
And that black seifuku suits her very well :D
It's pretty sad that they didn't see each other for a whole year though..... :(

Overall it was probably my favourite currently airing series...I wonder which show will be able to fill the void now. It'll get either a 9/10 or a 10/10, I'm still a bit undecided :D
yakisobapanMar 25, 2009 3:16 PM
Mar 25, 2009 3:03 PM

May 2007
Fuck. A great, befitting, cute ending for equally awesome series. Seriously, slice of life has never been as good as this. This is one of the times that you just can't express what you feel by mere words... 10/10 ending and anime. Would've been 11/10 is Ami was the one to end up with Ryuuji (and I would literally push every damn anime in my list one rank down.)

*Will be updated when if user recovers*

On a side note, 666. post.
DaBigDMar 26, 2009 9:33 AM
Mar 25, 2009 3:21 PM

Jul 2008
Loved it. Thought Taiga's tsundereness at the end was fitting. ^^ Nice contrast to all the drama/seriousness lately.

And I'm sad this series is over, I really enjoyed it the whole way through.

Let's now celebrate for Inko-chan! :) Cute scene when Ya-chan dropped her phone, speechless.
Mar 25, 2009 3:51 PM

Apr 2008
The ending tsundereness was priceless. It gave a feeling that everything's back to normal. And Inko saying her name was amazing! :D

The kiss was definetely one of the best in the history of rom-coms. Cute, sweet and somehow... natural!

Toradora! wasn't the pure genius, but still i find it the best series ending this season. And I hope there won't be any spin-offs. It' s really good as it is, and I like it to stay like this.
...::never knows best::...
Mar 25, 2009 4:22 PM

Jan 2009
Cute ending. More or less what I expected and I'm happy with it. The kiss scene was adorable, especially when Ryuuji was blushing. Loved the little head but or whatever that was at the end.

rilwena said:
Toradora! wasn't the pure genius, but still i find it the best series ending this season. And I hope there won't be any spin-offs. It' s really good as it is, and I like it to stay like this.

I agree wholeheartedly :)
Mar 25, 2009 4:30 PM
Aug 2008
my face was like O_O because i thought now it ended with taiga and ryuuji being seperated, but i was glad when she was back=)

this is is sad... i've watched it from the beginning and now it's over....this is definitely the best romantic-comedy i've ever seen^^
10/10
Mar 25, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2007
Awwww, I liked how they made both Ryuuji and Taiga mature during the series, especially during this last episode. Both of them aren't running away from their feelings or their families anymore. I like that theme, as I have problems with running away from things instead of dealing with them, since it's much easier to do so that do face your fears, or pain, or despair. You know it's a great anime when you can take something from what the characters learn, rather than just passively watching what's going on.

I loved the kisses too. :)
Mar 25, 2009 4:59 PM

Oct 2007
Really Nice Ending.
I'm pretty sure that this is the best romance-comedy I've seen so far.
10/10

Mar 25, 2009 6:13 PM

Aug 2008
Zedd said:
Really Nice Ending.
I'm pretty sure that this is the best romance-comedy I've seen so far.
10/10

woah woah, Toradora is fantabulous, don't get me wrong and it deserves all the praise, but it pales in comparison to the pure romantic tour-de-force that is Nodame Cantabile, ESPECIALLY the manga, but also the anime. You guys need to watch that (as I see you and xoxo both haven't.) before saying that. hehehe
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Mar 25, 2009 6:30 PM

Aug 2008
Eh... I was actually expecting more from the last episode. I mean, the series had so many nice twists and turns, like that Christmas episode or the episode where Taiga unconsciously confessed. In comparison to those episodes, this episode came off blah... Oh well, still a great series, and Taiga's tsundere side at the end was cute.

9/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 25, 2009 8:18 PM

Sep 2008
Pretty Epic. Loved the Ending.

lmao @Inko-chan. <3Yasuko
Mar 25, 2009 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
IT'S OVER?!

T_________________________________________________T
<div style="text-align:right;">1copy.jpg</div>
Mar 25, 2009 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
To be succinct...

Bloody Brilliant end. Decent anime. Long live Ami (which I wanted more of), Ryuuji, and Taiga.

--As an aside.

Ryuuji's kiss makes my live ex-boyfriends kisses look amateurish. Maybe I can buy off Ryuuji for a bit. Crap, Taiga's parents have way way way more money than me.
Mar 25, 2009 10:42 PM

Nov 2007
OMG!!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 25, 2009 10:47 PM
Dec 2008
chanime said:
[Ecripsiu]Toradora!_25_FINAL_[1024x576][HDTV][h264][Pt+Eng_subs]

DON'T watch these subs..

They are so bad it makes me want to cry.
Mar 25, 2009 11:37 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty original ending, for me anyway. At the end, Taiga still shows her Tsudere side XP
Needs more Ami ;___;
Mar 25, 2009 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
I'm really dissapointed.

After all this time watching and loving this anime, I expected a Taiga x Ryuuji ending but this is just "not good". I mean they've been in love with different people , they were crying and getting all depressed about it, and now all of a sudden, they are in love with each other. Okay , I understand all of it. But WTF is with the wedding all of a sudden?! I wish they would've made it better.

Me needs a spin-off xD
Mar 26, 2009 12:12 AM

Jul 2007
They must have wasted all the good in the middle of the show. Seriously, what.
Mar 26, 2009 12:34 AM

Dec 2007
Great end. I did a double take and kept watching after the credits. I was rewarded.
Mar 26, 2009 12:36 AM

Sep 2008
I loved the ending, even though I loathed the fact that Taiga ran away so suddenly. It was interesting how Ryuuji would take it. I was really surprised when Ryuuji's dad was explained; I felt sorry for Ya-chan afterwords, but it seems that she has straightened herself out now. <3

For a story that had zero supernatural events, it was simply stunning. I'm not saying that magic is cheap though, I was just captivated by the dramatic parts and "Lost my pieces". It is definitely a masterpiece to me, from the characters and voice actors to the music.

On a side note, I love Taiga's black uniform.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2009 12:39 AM

Nov 2007
Good end to a great series. 9/10

Mar 26, 2009 12:54 AM
Dec 2008
the first few minutes of this episode have been terrifyingly bad.
Mar 26, 2009 12:57 AM

Dec 2008
Taiga was adorable but overall.

What the shit. Did they write an episode between 24 and 25 or something and then just cut it out? Between the end of 24 and 25, so much happened. Taiga and Ryuuji ran away and then came back? Yasuko ran to their grandparents after unexplicably running off?

Also, ending was a bit confusing. Taiga leaving wasn't really predictable but her coming back was.

Overall, IMO pretty crappy end to a series that started out great.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Mar 26, 2009 1:05 AM

Aug 2008
When I started watching this I was less than thrilled, it looked like a School Rumble rip-off with some added thousand-times-done tsundere action. But after a few episodes (probably after Ami joined the crew) I started to see the incredible depth these characters had, the kind I don't think I've seen before.
When the show took a turn and went drama a lot of people started to flame it, but I just loved it even more. I personally think it performed better in the drama than in the comedy department.

I'll admit it that the with the previous 1 or 2 episodes it went a bit downhill and the ending could have been a bit more grand (I loved the kiss though), but I remember the times when I wanted to speak to the admins to allow 11/10 for Toradora. With that in mind I gave it 10/10 and consider it one of my favorites. I don't have to tell this to the people in this topic, but watching this show is a must.
KvakondMar 26, 2009 1:13 AM
Mar 26, 2009 1:08 AM

Dec 2007
The ending played perfectly into the sap side of me =)
so much so that I could easily overlook the faults of the previous episode

I must say, this series has definitely ranks as one of my favorite =D
Mar 26, 2009 1:14 AM

Oct 2008
Ending was...good I reckon. Nothing amazing, but it sort of made up for the failures of ep 24.
there were some great LOL moments, like the class photo and the headbutt at the end.
Mar 26, 2009 1:14 AM

Aug 2008
Perfect, had it ended here:

GreorgyMar 26, 2009 3:16 AM
Mar 26, 2009 1:34 AM

Jan 2007
Ending turned out a lot better than I thought it would be, so very satisfied there. I found the kiss scene to be quite awesome. Loved how Taiga asked for more. Sad that this had to end. No more Amin D: Overall gets a 9 from me.
Mar 26, 2009 1:54 AM

Mar 2008
Yea!!! We get a kiss(not just one either ) & he told her he loved her. The bird finally said its name. Epic ending to an epic anime. But damn I hate that its over. Oh well I got Winter Sonata & many more anime to look forward too.^^
Mar 26, 2009 2:00 AM
Dec 2008
Yasuko's past and the ending saved this anime. I'll give a solid 8/10.
Mar 26, 2009 2:00 AM
Mar 2008
Disgusting. But at least they made up after the mess they did in the previous episode. I'm glad this is over.
6/10
Mar 26, 2009 2:25 AM

Sep 2008
Have really nothing to complain about 10/10 from me, loved the series easily making it into my top 10
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Mar 26, 2009 2:26 AM

May 2007
Kyora said:
What the shit. Did they write an episode between 24 and 25 or something and then just cut it out? Between the end of 24 and 25, so much happened. Taiga and Ryuuji ran away and then came back? Yasuko ran to their grandparents after unexplicably running off?

Also, ending was a bit confusing. Taiga leaving wasn't really predictable but her coming back was.

Overall, IMO pretty crappy end to a series that started out great.
We know early on people compared the anime to the manga/novel and they said each episode covers a great deal of events. The time constraint and keeping up with television schedule wasn't easy for them and fans really, have to deal with it by watching each episode at least twice. Then again, good storytelling aren't meant to be obvious but I admit I was confused by and missed several things in the last several eps if it wasn't for this forum.

Love the ending and I agree with most people here. What a blast. <3
Mar 26, 2009 2:27 AM

Dec 2007
Wonderful ending. Especially the first half and the last minute or so from when the ED song started playing. I suppose it's fitting with the series that one character does something, the others don't understand, then they come to realize, and then everything is fixed.
Personally, I would've been fine if there wasn't a final twist. In fact, I would've been fine with a 15-minute "Taiga" montage ^.^

Anyway...
The kiss was fantastic!!! Usually they fluff it up, avoid drawing the lips, or avoid the whole thing altogether (*glares at Clannad*) but that was just perfect - reminded me of my first few days with an old girlfriend.
"mou ichido..." Oooh, tingles.. -.*

Moe Taiga, moe Taiga, moe Taiga, black seifuku... O.O
I demand a Taiga new-school days OVA! 30 minutes of just Taiga and another fantastic kiss scene with Ryuuji. Thanks

Feeling light-headed, gonna eat something now.

draker said:
Disgusting. But at least they made up after the mess they did in the previous episode. I'm glad this is over.
6/10

Is someone standing behind you forcing you to watch anime or something?

If you wanna get rid of them, send them around here, I need a good excuse :P
Mar 26, 2009 2:30 AM

Jul 2008
At the end of this series the only character I even give a shit about is Yasuko. I lost my connection with the rest over the last few eps so I really didnt care whtat happened to them in the end. The ending wasnt unique at all, just an easy way to end the series. Well atleast I got some good Yasuko screen shots from it!!!
Three Thousand Realms in a Single Moment
Mar 26, 2009 2:34 AM

Mar 2009
Really enjoyed the series as a whole, highlights being episode 16, episode 19 and the swimming pool episode, I can't remember which number that was.

The ending was great, although it did feel as if it was missing 'something'. Either way, I would have liked to see Ryuuji and Taiga more 'in love' as they still didn't really feel like a couple to me.
Mar 26, 2009 2:38 AM

Dec 2008
chibuki said:
We know early on people compared the anime to the manga/novel and they said each episode covers a great deal of events. The time constraint and keeping up with television schedule wasn't easy for them and fans really, have to deal with it by watching each episode at least twice.

That's understandable, but in that case, they should've just paced the entire series just a bit faster instead of completely rushing the last few episodes.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Mar 26, 2009 2:41 AM

Sep 2008
I did feel it ended a but aruptly (after credits, this is), but despite that, I still give this episode a 10/10. A fantastic ending to a fantastic series. Part of me really wants to see more, but you know, more would probably ruin it. Here we have a series that just works, it all fits and the ending tied up all the loose ends. Brilliant.
chill out
Mar 26, 2009 2:44 AM

Jan 2009
Great ending episode. But Taiga running away... I didn't get why she had to do it. Awesome ending scene in the classroom though.
Pages (23) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.