MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Does anybody know when Space Dandy comes out dubbed by Funimation?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Space☆Dandy »» Does anybody know when Space Dandy comes out dubbed by Funimation?

01-27-14, 2:50 PM

Just wondering when does this come out dubbed by Funimation? I would like to know because I see this as another classic anime like Cowboy Bebop. Thanks and tootles

I know this is airing on tv right now but I will not watch it for the love of me only until I buy it on dvd will I watch it. Thanks and tootles again

02-03-14, 4:30 PM

Does anybody know when this will be released by Funimation? Thanks and tootles

02-08-14, 9:04 PM

nope

02-08-14, 9:06 PM

Try googling it and if you can't find it that means there is no set date yet.

02-09-14, 5:21 PM

when I thought about this, I come up with the following result: no set date, due to possible schedule changes while airing (or other things that may cause a release before it finishes airing)
MAL IS NOT A SUPPORT/ADVICE FORUM FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THIS

To the clueless people: my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire

To Harem producers: Follow the example of High School DxD. Make the main character a guy with balls that actually likes females and make the females (at least, the majority) the types that aren't embarrassed to "show some skin".

Join if hate Clannad: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=12806&time=1389088639
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=41313

02-09-14, 7:30 PM

It will be released after the Japanese home video release is out. The final Japanese single volume (for now) will be out in August, and also the complete UK release will be out in late November. So putting two and two together, Funimation will probably release it in the US anywhere between August and November. I can't wait to own the series myself!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices