MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

KOH Manhwa Discussion (WARNING: Spoilers Ahead)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» King of Hell Fan Club »» KOH Manhwa Discussion (WARNING: Spoilers Ahead)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
09-03-09, 9:07 PM

New information on volume 33 here's the translation I got from google translate along with the cover which's looks badass.Sorry no larger picture available yet:

Muringwa Majesty, like a reunion destiny!

Aji Japanese girl's eyes, robbed of another, his ambition dagaseon murin one step further.
Her Majesty's arch-enemy in front of diabolical cruelty that anger is exploding!
Maitreya through the underworld towards the way you want to create murin.
He had created a huge trap magunge thousand people gathered neck of the Wulin seeking volatile crisis!
On behalf of Her Majesty in witchcraft murinui stranded and had to do my colleagues see things off ...?!!

So it looks like the Maitreyopts girl name is Aji from what I can tell from here.
I see the world how it is... in shades of gray. Nothing is totally clean... or totally dirty! - Majeh

01-27-10, 4:48 PM

Any idea on TokyoPop's stance/progression on publication of the translations?

02-01-10, 4:46 AM

sinistra45 said:
Any idea on TokyoPop's stance/progression on publication of the translations?

Nothing yet so far. =( I been checking out Tokyopop releases for up until April and it hasn't been posted or mentioned yet. If I find out anything I'll let you guys know.
I see the world how it is... in shades of gray. Nothing is totally clean... or totally dirty! - Majeh

12-07-10, 9:20 AM

06-18-11, 4:16 AM

Here's what I thought about volume 38. FYI I can't read much Korean so most of what I will be mentioning will be judged by viewing the artwork.

Click spoiler below.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices