Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2014 4:29 PM

Nov 2013
So, I found two songs from Ólafur Arnalds.
I'm certain that I heard these songs in an anime (or two). I simply can't remember which one it was.
It would be really nice if you could listen to these songs (at least for 30 seconds each), and help me out if something comes to your mind.
I turned the whole internet upside down, and am already planing to listen to the soundtracks of every anime I ever watched. So, please, before I actually do that, if someone could give me at least a hint, that would be really great. Even if it turns out that there is no anime soundtrack that contains these two music titles, at least it would give me some closure. (I know I sound silly, but I'm really passionate about this stuff)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fwFTdVhqx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrP48ryYfA
akustirJan 25, 2014 4:33 PM
Jan 25, 2014 8:45 PM

Jan 2012
Are you sure you didn't just hear something similar? I don't think Olafur Arnalds has done anything involving any form of Japan beyond preformances. His style of music is similar to that of film score music mixed with different things and he's done some music for films. If you like his music you should check out his other stuff, I love his music.
Jul 29, 2014 4:43 PM

Nov 2013
I could swear I heard it in an anime, but maybe you're right. Anyway, I checked out his music as you said, and it's awesome. Thanks!

More topics from this board

» What's the worst movie you've ever watched? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 10, 2017

115 by JKKH »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Yesterday

12 by 56709 »»
2 hours ago

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - 4 hours ago

0 by batslimeman »»
4 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7599 by juanlqr »»
Today, 4:44 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Today

2 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 1:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.