Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2009 4:07 AM

Jun 2008
Great episode...
And we really do need a second season because there is just too much great storyline to end at one season. I mean, the first season is ending and Ren is just learning what love is. The first season ends really early in the manga's storyline...some of the characters haven't appeared enough to end it in my opinion.

I've been waiting for this episode!!! I like how Ren seems like a great actor whom others look up to, but he himself is having great difficulties. Maybe he should join the Love Me section... lol.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Mar 24, 2009 8:32 AM

Jul 2008
Nice episode.
I just simply love Bo, and Ren was good this ep, still i find jealous Sho more interesting but anyway, there really need to be a second season. Coz it feels like there will be a kinda open-end and i hate it T____T
Mar 24, 2009 9:31 AM

Aug 2007
Obviously a second season is going to exist. They would never end a stand alone season like this. Anyways...the best parts are coming up.... ^^

Loved this episode, as always. ^^
Mar 24, 2009 12:23 PM
May 2008
Annisa said:

lol, way to predict the greatest scene of all time. (I'm exaggerating, I know.) The best thing about their "practice" though is that it's very heart-skip-beating-ish. :3 I would like to see it animated. If Ren blushing animated became so mightily powerful to the fangirls, I don't know how this "practice" scene is going to pass over. And you're right, no one better to "practice" love than with someone you really do love, ironic eh. :)

haha I was thinking of replying to that but not sure how to phrase it, but you said it perfectly :)
The only thing is, the practice worked for Ren, but Kyoko still needs some more convincing lol
Mar 24, 2009 3:10 PM
Mar 2009
it seems that it kinda slow 4 me.sorry 2 say this.but,actually i like fuwa sho damn much.he kinda COOL anytime i watch him.....haha
Mar 24, 2009 3:28 PM

Jan 2008
lol this is one of the few times i actually thank sho for his mind... such a great renko moment he imagined for us! XD they seriously should come up with a second season. as for all that's happening, i hope they end the series on the "borrowing your body for the night" scene since it'll be a nice cliffhanger xD but yeah, they better not screw this up... >.>
Mar 24, 2009 3:41 PM
Jul 2018
FiiFO said:
Great episode!

They have to make a second season!! just one episode to go to cover the rest of the Dark Moon arc wont happen but i so want to see Kyoko meet the "Beagles" XD

yeah i want to see the "beagles" part too!
Mar 25, 2009 1:30 PM

Dec 2007
They have to have a second season! How can they not show the whole "Beagles" thing?! And Beagle guy! I demand to see Reino! And more of Ren! I WANT MORE REN! -dies-

I wanted to hug Ren so badly at the start of the episode! He looked like a sad puppy =(
Mar 25, 2009 6:11 PM

Feb 2008
I was heavily expecting that "falling-off-a-chair" RenxKyoko scene.
Where was it?
Mar 25, 2009 8:02 PM

Dec 2008
tweetlepie said:
Where was it?

hmmmm? I don't remember that scene :( what happened again?
Mar 25, 2009 8:07 PM
Mar 2009
robbydesu said:
Onegai said:
rolddy said:
me sucks

ye, we know :/

LOL that's mean XD

well he does, anyone can tell tht this anime has got potential for more than one season :P
"BeCoMe BeTtEr ThAn ThE YoU oF yEsTeRdAy." ~ Rock Lee (Naruto Shippuden)~ Woooooaaaahh!! XD
Mar 25, 2009 8:11 PM

Dec 2008
XxshedevilxX said:
robbydesu said:
Onegai said:
rolddy said:
me sucks

LOL that's mean XD

well he does, anyone can tell tht this anime has got potential for more than one season :P

You mean potential for a new season :D!!!!??

I wish they can do what they are doing for fma...redo the anime!! :D That'll be awesome
Mar 25, 2009 8:14 PM
Mar 2009
Annisa said:
DeathfireD said:
Annisa said:
RenBo scenes are always awesome. The director and president, viper vs frog scene was pretty funny too. =)

I want a second season in May!! Onegai!

@ TwilightShiva. I just looked through the manga. If Hal is going at the style they are now, basically sticking to the manga 99.5%, then I would say they'll end it with the end of chapter 68. So I doubt we'll even get the "practice" until our currently imaginary second season, at least the "Last Stage" preview made me think so too. My hopes are crushed. =(

And when you say "practice" I'm assuming Ren and Kyoko practice his role right ;)? I haven't even read the chapter but I can see something like that happening since he would obviously want to build his character on those feelings he has when around Kyoko. What better way then to practice with her.

I really hope they make a second season. Theres no way they can end it like this.

lol, way to predict the greatest scene of all time. (I'm exaggerating, I know.) The best thing about their "practice" though is that it's very heart-skip-beating-ish. :3 I would like to see it animated. If Ren blushing animated became so mightily powerful to the fangirls, I don't know how this "practice" scene is going to pass over. And you're right, no one better to "practice" love than with someone you really do love, ironic eh. :)

TwilightShiva said:
XxshedevilxX said:
aly_angelflight said:
Why stop at a 2nd season? There's enough material for a third already. ^_^
I agree, it should go on as long as Bleach lol >^-^<

lol well before we can get to that, we need a second season.

Oh, the eagerness. XD But honestly, I don't think there's enough material yet for a third season, haha. There are currently 137 chapters and the anime is around 64. There is definitely enough for a second season though and once the second season rolls around, there will be enough for a third. We have a long way to go friends. :

im just saying this anime has got something good here. they should take it an run with it and soon! lol... theres too many cliff hangers to stop now...watch they'll prolly have it ready by this coming summer or most likely next year. (and by the way, does any one know if the creators even read these discussions? i mean how would they know we want more! lol >^-^<)
"BeCoMe BeTtEr ThAn ThE YoU oF yEsTeRdAy." ~ Rock Lee (Naruto Shippuden)~ Woooooaaaahh!! XD
Mar 26, 2009 2:01 AM

Dec 2008
Ahhhhh what only one ep left!? ;__;

That aside though, I'm pretty sure I'll know how the next ep will go, and how the season will end but I'll look forward to it. <3

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Mar 26, 2009 8:34 AM
Mar 2009
robbydesu said:
XxshedevilxX said:
robbydesu said:
Onegai said:
rolddy said:
me sucks

LOL that's mean XD

You mean potential for a new season :D!!!!??

I wish they can do what they are doing for fma...redo the anime!! :D That'll be awesome

well YEAH aint that what i just said..u just reworded it :P
Mar 26, 2009 12:22 PM
Jun 2008
Now i am 95% sure that there will be another season, i don't think that they can end it so quickly, i liked this episode, and the most interesting part was when Ren realised that he is in love, i just love it. I really want a second season. Just love Kyoko x Ren.Was nice when the director was crying =)) ^_^
Mar 26, 2009 7:00 PM

Jan 2009
Hello friends who are watching skip beat! :)
anyway, a second season is probably not going to happen, the story is wrapped, regardless of how they rush it they will wrap it. I skimmed a bunch of the manga chapters, and the story is not so great as so warrant another season.
but of course, a 2nd one would not be amiss,,
Mar 26, 2009 7:05 PM

Dec 2008
alcurad said:
Hello friends who are watching skip beat! :)
anyway, a second season is probably not going to happen, the story is wrapped, regardless of how they rush it they will wrap it. I skimmed a bunch of the manga chapters, and the story is not so great as so warrant another season.
but of course, a 2nd one would not be amiss,,

wait WHAT? :(

there ARE good stuff going on, and I think if they wait for like a few months, they'll definitely have enough material to make a second one
Mar 26, 2009 8:17 PM
May 2008
alcurad said:
I skimmed a bunch of the manga chapters, and the story is not so great as so warrant another season.

haha beware of the rabid fangirls (and guys?) because what you just said was very flame-worthy. And I'm one of them :)
Mar 26, 2009 9:01 PM

Feb 2009
robbydesu said:
tweetlepie said:
Where was it?

hmmmm? I don't remember that scene :( what happened again?

That happened when they were practicing at Ren's which is going to be a few chapters after this. They might fit it in the last epi. they might not.
Mar 26, 2009 11:29 PM

Nov 2007
LASTSTAGE: ANd then the door opens!

WHY WOULD THIS ANIME HAS TO END! First, toradora, next skip beat! What am I gonna watch now!? Maria+Holic is ending too. ;;

Apr 13, 2009 2:38 PM

Jun 2008
soulelle said:
robbydesu said:

Let's MAKE a second season!! WOO!!

Okay, you draw, I colour....who wants to animate? :D???!
I'm fine with voicing Kyoko ^^ now tell me who's Ren xDDD

xD If only you guys could do it.

The episode was really nice.. I'm glad Ren's realized he likes Kyoko. Sho's imagination of the two together was quite funny and cute.
HEY!
Apr 17, 2009 3:59 AM

Aug 2008
Is that really what you feel when you fall in love with someone..? I guess so... I can't understand my own feelings either..
Oct 3, 2009 1:11 AM

Sep 2008
Aww! The RenxKyoko scenes were so cute! Loved it~
Dec 13, 2009 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
it don't seem to be 24/25 episode.
~~it's so sweet that Tsuruga may love Kyoko <3
Jan 10, 2010 8:26 AM
May 2008
It looks like Ren is finally starting to understand his feelings for Kyoko... bout time.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jan 21, 2010 10:11 AM
Jan 2010
It"s sooooooooo cute:)

Do someone know, what is the song at the background, when Ren is depressed? (from 10:35 or so) It's not in the OST:(

Mar 5, 2010 2:44 AM

Oct 2008
LOL <3 when she's Bo. XD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 2, 2010 3:39 PM

May 2010
It looks very tight to conclude is one episode.. I suppose there will be some kind of a cliffhanger which will make me read the manga. Anyways, a fine episode.. 4/5. Also, I hope the next episode shows more of a back-story on Corn and I want Ren to find out who Bo is.

Oh, and I also want a kissing scene with Ren and Kyoko, and Sho to apologize to Kyoko. I think that should round out the series very nicely. I agree that there should be a second season, since all my expectations are most likely not going to be met in the next episode, but I'll just have to watch and see.
Jan 5, 2011 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
Well they definitely have enough material for another season especially if it's only 12 episodes judging from what I've read in the manga so far, and it's still ongoing, so ...
Lalala, so, honestly, who DIDN'T expect this to happen? :P Clueless as always :P
Jun 17, 2011 5:44 AM

May 2008
Bo and Ren scene is so funny! XD

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Jul 3, 2011 7:43 PM

Jun 2009
So I guess at the end Kyoko's not going to be famous or they'll rush everything??
Oct 2, 2011 11:07 PM

Nov 2007
Omg, how can this end next episode? Ren's finally realised he loved Kyouko!! AND THERE IS NO SECOND SEASON WHAT IS THIS SHIT. I am so gonna have to read the manga now, goddamn DDDDDD:
Mar 5, 2012 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
Since there is only one more episode I'm guessing there wont be any resolution between kyouko and Sho?
Mar 11, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
<3
Oct 7, 2012 4:11 AM

Oct 2008
Kyoko just made Ren realize that he's actually in love with her! How great is that!?
And now there's hope not only on the drama but also in their relationship. Ren will be as good as new.
Feb 12, 2013 4:40 PM

Jan 2012
Kyoko in chicken suit strikes again. The conversation with Ren was pretty amusing.

Apr 21, 2013 3:07 PM

May 2012
Ren trying to understand what love is and well it seems he's rather in love with Kyoko! But with only one episode left I wonder what will be in it! The story as of now feels rather being in the middle!
Nov 20, 2013 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
good episode, but wow there's only one episode left T__T

i lol'd when the director was drowning because he thinks he's the worst director XD

Fuwa Sho being jealous of potential romance between Kyouko and Ren :P serves you right for dumping her like that!!

Yes Bo appears once again!! Ren is really clueless when it comes to love huh?? haha Bo's head came out!!

Ren really did have feelings for Kyouko!!!!

they really need to make a season 2 for this!! it's been 4 years now T__T
Apr 12, 2014 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
Ren needed a chicken to tell him he's in love. Bo = best chicken haha :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 13, 2014 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
I can't believe that it's going to be over!!!
The seeds of love, the way Ren thought of Kyoko STRAIGHT AWAY when Bo explained what love was, IT WAS TOO MUCH. I want to see this to the end dammit!
Oct 3, 2014 9:34 PM

Aug 2013
The return of Chicken-bro! And she's he's here to save the day again!

But, I have this horrible feeling that it's gonna end on an open ending... Goddamnit, I also doubt that it will have a second season because it's not the type of show that make good sales usually.

So Ren finally understood that he have feelings for Kyoko! But it doesn't solve anything at all because he just know nothing at all about love, so how could he even convey his feelings? Ohhh damn, that's the kind of situation that writter love to extend with unnecessary misunderstandings.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 9, 2015 2:35 PM

Jun 2010
I think that full moon thing isn't good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2016 5:19 AM
Nov 2015
The Bo idea was genius. That basically solves Kyoko wanting to cheer Ren up but hesitant to give advice cuz she is his kouhai. Then it introduces this whole urge in me to unmask Bo (just like when I was looking forward to Sarasa and Shuri in Basara knowing each other identity, that was wonderful and I hope the manga will handle the revelation well)
Nov 18, 2016 4:54 AM

Apr 2016
I love how the chicken looks sympathetic xD
May 16, 2017 4:59 AM

Oct 2012
Daburu shokkku xD

Bo costume is da MVP!
Bo is the bridge between Ren and Kyouko
Omedetouuuuu!*clapforShinji
"Signature removed"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 8, 2009

56 by eaticia »»
Mar 10, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MagicalEmi - Mar 29, 2009

245 by cornonacob »»
Jul 14, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 20 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Mar 15, 2009

27 by Yuki8160 »»
Apr 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 8 Discussion

Annisa - Nov 24, 2008

34 by s4gail0na »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 PM

» Is it bad that i watched this for the acting part and not the romance part

Pillsbury_Uchiha - Jul 2, 2022

13 by Mahificient_79 »»
Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.