Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2009 11:46 AM

Oct 2007
White Album= EPIC comedy

Seriously I lol'd through the entire episode. The dude cried over cheesecake!!!! *still laughing/pauses for deep breath) And trust me I get seriosuly annoyed by all the school days groupies but if this is a nice boat ending I would be SO happy

surprised no one posted this but
foreshadowing ftw!!!
Apr 3, 2009 5:49 PM

Nov 2007
The scene with Misaki was hilarious. Prop knife stopped by book results in Akira losing it! ... um, I don't think the crappy prop knife would've done much damage even without the book. Oooh, White Album.

Other than that, cry more, Touya. I won't deny he has some reason to be troubled (and I'm hardly against guys crying), but somehow for him, it's just pathetic. Every time I see his face I want to kick it. I have no tolerance for cheaters, and I don't buy it when he says he loves only Yuki. Sure, the relationship with Yayoi may be only physical (it's still cheating), but what about the crap with Misaki?

On the bright side, I'm starting to really like the duo of Haruka and Mana. Does Haruka want to get in Touya's pants, or does she just want to keep him and Yuki together? I'm not sure, but I think she's come a long way since her pathetic crying-at-Touya's-door scene.

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
Apr 4, 2009 4:26 AM

Jan 2008
Thank you Mr Bartender for punching Touya for me but it wasn't enough, someone stab him please.
Btw, I want to add that I want to punch Akira's face in too for being such a child.

Apr 8, 2009 1:46 AM

Jul 2007
Thank god there's only one episode left. At least the last few eps have pick up in a pace a little.
Apr 9, 2009 7:17 AM

Jun 2007
Why do people think the letter Rina mentioned was fake? Didn't she find the pieces in the bin and put it back together?
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 11, 2009 12:31 AM

Mar 2009
nice ep...but....why did touya cheat????
Oct 7, 2009 1:09 PM

Jan 2009
WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously I just hope a fucking nuclear bomb explodes the shit out in the concert and kills everyone there leaving Touya with aids and kidney cancer. I just don't get it at this point, what a fucking cunt he is.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Dec 17, 2009 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
I am relieved that Rina finally read him the letter. Hopefully it is clear to Fujii that Yuki does love him... And that he has been doing these things with the manager, and he knows it HAS TO STOP. So that's good... it is going in the direction I want!

I didn't mind the ride with Shinozuka, and glad Fujii avoided the intimate reactions with her... but I don't understand why he went back to that again... Ugh... I don't hate Fujii at all. I simply don't understand why he is letting Shinozuka take advantage of him. He doesn't have to fall prey to her. Though I think she's not stopping it because she still realizes he still has feelings for Yuki. Life is rough for Fujii. I think he's got a good head, but... I don't know why he chooses to have sex and cheat on Yuki in the first place. He did have many opportunities to refuse each kiss and refuse having sex...

With Akira and Misaka... I don't know what is going on... Akira going nuts? Jealous of Fujii... Yeah... I was very surprised that she got 'stabbed'. It turned School Days without me knowing... I was really shocked!

One episode left... I hope it ends well... v_v
Feb 1, 2010 3:10 PM

Dec 2008
Ugh...I hate Yayoi. Hate, hate, hate. She's nasty and I still can't figure out why he still gets in the car with her if he doesn't want it...But he's stupid so whatever. *sigh*

Though, he should so scalp the extra tickets to the concerts that he received.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Nov 23, 2010 3:31 PM

Apr 2009
Ohhh there goes the 'School Days' stabbing I was looking forward to/predicting several episodes ago...damn! No fatality yet. :D

Touya is still not resisting Yayoi's advances, after all that's been said and done in this episode. Bring in the boat so he could join Makoto in hell! *wicked smile* I have one more episode to see, so I could be wrong... but one could hope. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 29, 2010 3:50 AM
Jul 2009
Yayoi: Have you fallen for me?
Touya: No, I only love yuki
*Touya pins Yayoi down*
Yayoi: I can't allow that
*Yayoi forces some kisses*
*Touya cries while he embraces the kisses*

touya pisses me off, if he had to cheat on yuki, rina would be his best choice but yayoi is beyond me. This guy is like aiming for a harem but failing very hard.

yayoi confessed that she threw away the letter and touya's reaction? absolutely nothing, I am dissapoint. and very angry. "Stop this" is all he can say and he doesn't resist. seems like yayoi knows when his "no" means "yes"

his character is garbage. on a whole new level of terrible and it poses a question of what is this anime trying to get at? all i can say is utterly pathetic.

unless touya gets killed in a very painful way, this series is not getting higher than a 5

i would like to sympathize with his pain and situation but his character is so goddamn ridiculous that it doesn't even make sense. before watching, reviews talked about a struggle of human life but THIS IS RIDICULOUS. COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS
cleeezzzDec 29, 2010 3:57 AM
Jul 12, 2011 2:58 AM
Feb 2009
really,...
Feb 6, 2012 4:04 AM
Dec 2010
here we go, 1st attempt to murder someone. Every one saw this comming as it was needed to ventilate negative thought on this show and it's characters. What actually surpriced me was that "victim" was saved by book, i really saw tragedy as most like to be outcome to make all goe crazy or to beat some sense in their little heads ...
Sent with Mal Updater

madman384 said:
Im pretty sure that most of Yuki and Touya's problems could have been eliminated if he had simply acquired an answering machine.

Nah i don't believe it would be anything better. Just look at him, He's totally lost case but what's worse he's ruining lives of ppl around him. I can understand why his dad kicked him out.

tofei said:
Ohhh there goes the 'School Days' stabbing I was looking forward to/predicting several episodes ago...damn! No fatality yet. :D

Touya is still not resisting Yayoi's advances, after all that's been said and done in this episode. Bring in the boat so he could join Makoto in hell! *wicked smile* I have one more episode to see, so I could be wrong... but one could hope. LOL

Yah you are not alone ...
greenmartyFeb 6, 2012 4:18 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 25, 2012 9:10 AM

Dec 2007
WTF is this?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Aug 15, 2012 1:23 AM

Sep 2011
Big difference between School Days and White Album:

Makoto had full control over his woman.
The woman has full control over Touya. *facedesk
Dec 21, 2012 1:02 PM

Dec 2007
I don't know what to say. Touya is an ass. That's mostly it.
Jul 12, 2013 9:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I don't like Touya, but I feel sorry for him. He's been going out with Yuki since high school, but now that she's an idol he has to stop seeing her because Yuki's manager said you're an obstacle for her career. I hope Touya gets back with Yuki. As for Akira it looks like he despised Touya especially when he sees him with Misaki.

Nov 25, 2013 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
nice comedy show...
Apr 12, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2012
This show is getting rather depressive :| well let's see what the last episode has to offer!
Mar 28, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2009
Wow. Please. Why stab Mizaki, please stab Touya instead. :'D
Last episode here we go.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 8, 2015 10:56 PM

Jan 2014
I expect to see his head in a bag next episode or so help me...
Apr 20, 2015 6:29 PM

Feb 2013
Did Yuki's letter really say that? Her actions say otherwise.

So Mana's mom is that boss of that bitch idol group.

Well this episode answered my question. They did have sex! Damn! Yayoi is a freak! She loves to lick Touya! Last episode of theis season. What the hell is season 2 goig to be about?
Feb 10, 2019 11:39 AM
Jul 2014
What ... the fuck ... am I watching ? This non sense
Apr 19, 2019 8:27 PM

Aug 2017
Touya stop crying and keep up the action with manager! She's so sexy.

Akira is such trash.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Jan 10, 2009

80 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:37 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 8 Discussion

patient_senses - Mar 31, 2009

22 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » White Album Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Feb 8, 2009

57 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.