MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Myself ; Yourself Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Myself ; Yourself »» Myself ; Yourself Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Myself ; Yourself Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 33.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 35.90%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 20.51%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 10.26%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 78

11-16-07, 9:21 PM

Goodness. This series is starting to get quite twisted.

First off: The little old lady? Beyond crazy. Poor Poe... and the bird from before.

Second: Nanaka. WTF? I knew she was angsty, but her death stare to Sana and Hoshino was seriously creepy. I have the feeling her sanity is starting to slip... if it was ever really secure in the first place.

Third: Poor Shuri and Shuu! I feel so bad for them... T.T

Fourth: The teacher had no point. They had better develope that or... it'll just be... there. >.>

I seriously love this series. Can't wait for the next episode~

11-17-07, 12:26 AM

I think the death stair at the end has a different meaning then we all think. For example that tree or area could have been a special place that only him and Nanaka played around when they where kids. Her seeing them their could have caused her to become extremely angry even if she is just a friend. Theirs also the possibility that her parents where buried there and we just didnt get to catch a glimpse of the tomb stones. If the death stair was given just because he was with her then...ya that's very cliche like what Iriya said above.

11-17-07, 12:28 AM

Konnyaku is a traditional Japanese jelly-like health food made from a kind of potato called "Konnyaku potato"

http://www.shakespeare-w.com/english/konnyaku/whatis.html

cognac isn't bad though, once in a while ;D
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

11-18-07, 6:06 AM

deli53 said:
interesting episode. The old lady is getting creepy but nonetheless I loved Nanaka's eyes at the end..it reminds me of School Days

Yes, i thought that, too.

I claimed Kasumi (Misty) (by Vertago)

(made by AngelLily)

11-19-07, 12:53 PM

The end of this episode was so incredibly INCREDIBLY obvious. I knew that would happen. Now we'll have to go through this blah blah shit with Nanaka again.

I think the following episodes will be better though. It's starting to get interesting. Seems like somenthing will happen judging by the music right before the ED.

11-22-07, 12:44 PM

That episode was a nice one. I am affraid it wiil be like School Day... started naive... and ended... not naive at all O_O

11-24-07, 10:54 PM

OMFG the old lady cut the cat up into pieces with the scissors she asked for before and stuck him in a box to be burried! THATS WHY THEY CANT FIND IT! *screams*

12-23-07, 1:29 PM

Censored_Vagina said:
I hope nanaka starts stabbing people, starting with the old lady.

I agree

12-26-07, 9:19 PM

THE POOR CAT!!!!!!
that lady is evil.

i even forget why burying things underneath trees is so special.... but i wonder why she's doing it..... D=

03-03-08, 5:38 PM

gez the old lady scares the hell out of me. its pretty hard to watch it alone. lol
it would be ironic if she chopped her grand children into pieces using a knife and then burn them somewhere out there.

Got Milk?

04-19-08, 10:14 PM

old crazy lady = crazy

most of this episode seemed normal, except from the hoshino goodness.
nanaka might be going crazy as well, but only time will tell.

as for the cat and the bird.... RIPUAT (rest in peace under a tree)
also, poor shuu and shuri. i hope their problems get solved somehow.

04-23-08, 2:00 PM

katrak said:
Kaji is freakin' scaring me. I sure hope it's not what I think it is that's in that box x_x;;

poor kitty...

05-02-08, 8:25 PM

That old lady is on to something there. If she wanted to commit a more serious crime all she has to do is get the kids to bury the murder weapon so there's less evidence. Gun, knife, crowbar? No problem just wrap it in a box and they'll take care of it no questions asked.

The teacher's little story was totally out of place. Unless they plan on doing something more with her character that's just some wasted time.

Nanaka's cold stare just annoyed me. Yeah it's all a misunderstanding once again but if she's not going to go forward in starting a relationship then she has no say and shouldn't get pissy.

Little Shuri is so cute
...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.

07-09-08, 11:42 PM

i sense higurashi...

07-20-08, 2:37 AM

Great episode, I love how it becomes twisted with the introduction of the twins' father and step-mother, the old woman's crazyness in the end and the terrific Edgar Allan Poe references too. Hope the black cat returns for vengeance later as in the classic novel !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

08-07-08, 12:21 AM

creepy old lady I hope she dies and gets buried if whats in that box is the cat ><
wired anime poor Renaka always wrong time wrong moment
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

12-11-08, 5:04 PM

oh shit motherfucker this is another higurashi! that old lady killed the cat ;D the bell was in the box!

01-26-09, 2:48 PM

DeathfireD said:
Sana and Nanaka better stay together. I'll be pissed if theres conflicts between them.

Then you're better off not watching drama... Conflicts like these is what make them so thrilling and appealing to watch.

Anyway, since it's SO plain she killed the dammed cat, I'm gonna think she didn't instead. I wouldn't be surprised if the cat was unscathed at the end that way.
I got a little rant: The tittle of this episode. "Teacher's caramel"? Way too vague considering the teacher wasn't that relevant in this episode. Other than that, it was alright.
Shuri's home problems seem interesting too.

Also, Nanaka's face was really scary at the end... :3

02-06-09, 7:51 AM

Ok, this has to be like the #xxxxx series that uses missunderstandings as a way to create conflict between the main couple, which makes it boring and incredibly predictable.Also, animal violence in anime? no way! I'm sure that what was in the box was not Poe, that poor old lady sure doesn't seem like one to harm such a cute kitty >:( also I can't believe they wasted 10 minutes explaining the teacher gave Sana a candy when he was younger, at least tell some side story on how the caramell was drugged and then that young teacher took little Sana to her place and "play" or something!

03-21-09, 6:13 AM

When I saw that box and Kaji-san wanting it buried, I thought "POE'S BODY!!!"
O_O

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices