Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2009 3:28 PM

Dec 2008

One day, Kasuga Nozomi encounters a strange boy at her high school, who sends her across time and space to Kyou, a place in another world that bears a strong resemblance to Kyoto towards the end of the Heian period. There, the Minamoto clan ("Genji"), led by Minamoto no Yoritomo, is at war with the Taira clan ("Heike"), led by Taira no Kiyomori. The Heike hope to defeat the Genji by releasing vengeful spirits to disturb the earth`s natural flow of energy and to terrorize the land. The boy is revealed to be the human form of Hakuryuu, the White Dragon God that protects Kyou, who is weakened by the presence of the vengeful spirits. As the Hakuryuu no Miko (Priestess of the White Dragon God), Nozomi allies herself with the Genji because Hakuryuu cannot send her home until his power is restored...

New Series: Harukanaru Toki ni Naka de 3 ~Owarinaki Unmei~

.:: News & Updates ::.

Watch Kurenai no Tsuki OVA:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (Last)

Watch - Endless Destiny- OVA:
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 - Endless Destiny- (Subbed)

Some screen-shots of the Haruka 3 series: (more coming soon)

-K0K0-Apr 8, 2010 8:25 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2009 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
I honestly haven't played the game that much, but I love Benkei so far. I'm a sucker for a guy in a cloak. I also like the smart, quiet ones.

Most of the character designs really appeal to me, so I'm buying up all the lovely PVC figures of them. I need to play this game more.
Mar 21, 2009 6:14 PM

Dec 2008
I wish I could play the game, if only it was in English =(.. but yea I love the characters the art is beautiful and Nozomi isn't like Akane she's more independent and doesn't go whining around needing peoples help.. poor Nozomoi and Masaomi can't even be together..

If I was her I'd take Masaomi back to our our time ;) and live happily with him, forget about the war plus it has nothing to do with us.. what can i say i have to be selfish in a situation where it concerns such a hottie XD

Nov 1, 2009 8:17 PM

Mar 2008
Okay now we can talk to our hearts content, in the right thread! I'd like to play the game, sadly my comp doesn't support torrents. Or rather if it does, I don't know how about downloading these types of games. I may have to end,up buying it on psp though it'll be in Japanese :(

As for the series itself, I'm looking forward to watching it since I enjoyed the special that you put up on Youtube K0K. I just hope it gets more than 12, or 13 episodes because then it wouldn't be much of a series.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 2, 2009 12:24 AM

Dec 2008
Okay so I'm posting my first post here since i used the first one for the INFO.
K0K05 said:
Haruka Naru Toki No Naka De 3 - Kurenai no Tsuki is one of my favorite Animes ever, I LOVE MASAOMI XD. Anyways this one hour special was really good in art and story but *sigh* ended too soon. The story was great and definitely had the plot to become a whole 40 something episode series. In my opinion it was so much better than the original Haruka ~Hachiyoushou~. But over all I wanted to see Nozomi and Masaomi together =(. Oh well lets see what happens as finally they're making a series ^_^.

@ Yoru: I don't think you can download this game, but yea even IF we buy it, it will be in Japanese =(. Why cant they just translate it grrr. It makes me mad that all the good Otome games aren't in English.
Anyways yea i wanted more people to get a chance to see it, since it was really good. But sadly Koei party copyrighted it and so youtube had to delete it, including my amv's T_T. I think i saw somewhere that IF its going to be a series then it will most likely have the same number of episodes as the first anime. =)
-K0K0-Nov 2, 2009 12:29 AM
Nov 2, 2009 3:18 AM

Feb 2009
It's soooo frustrating when you guys talk about this game/anime. I'm soooooooooooooo really interested in it since all of you said it's sooo good and a msut see and play. But I just can't find it anywhere! T____T Why is life so unjust?!
Nov 2, 2009 10:28 AM

Mar 2008
@ K0K

Yeah I know, that's the only downside to buying,the game not being able to read it. But I'd still buy it for the art, and the voice actors. I could rant forever, on how they should translate the otome games, if they can do it with hentai, why not romance too? I think they would make big sales,from translating the games. Not only from anime/manga fans, but girls in general naturally if they see several hot guys on the cover, plus the nice on the eyes art, wouldn't they want to buy it? They should really look at the facts, tsk,tsk.

@ Fin

Here's a site that has at least three,of the games from Haruka. They have a large selection of import PSP games.

http://www.toysnjoys.com
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 2, 2009 10:35 AM

Dec 2008
@ Fin: Awww, well specially just for you i shall try uploading the OVA again, but you'll have to see it on the same day as i don't want to get banned on youtube for putting it up again. And yes it's def. worth the watch, plus it's kind of necessary to watch the OVA to understand its upcoming series. =)

@ Yoru: I totally agree, it will help them in the end and we will be happy too ;). But all this makes me want to learn Japanese, but if only i had the time and patience for it. Anyways going back to the OVA, do you think Masaomi is doing the right thing, i mean he obviously cares for her but also has to fight her for the Heike clan. I wonder what they'll do...
Nov 2, 2009 10:44 AM

Mar 2008
My opinion is that she knew Masaomi,back in the real world so I think he should put her first. Especially if he cares anything about her, I can understand he's indebted to the Heike clan for saving him. However why not,pay them back another way? War in the end might tear the two apart, and they might come to hate one another. I'm hoping he'll wise up, and not end up killing her in the end. This series seems a tad more bit, serious than the first series so I'm not ruling anything out yet.

Nov 2, 2009 2:00 PM

Feb 2009
Yeeeey Koko and Yoru! I looove both of you!!!!
Then tell me when you'll be uploding it, so we can check times!:))

By the way without knowing any of the characters or the story so far I also like Benkei the best! I can't really explain, he has some kind of mysterious feeling to him which I loooove.
Nov 2, 2009 3:18 PM

Dec 2008
@ Yoru: True, i agree he has to put her first and you know what, he actually understands the fact that his clan is the bad one here. So he's trying to get them on the right path even if he has to go through Nozomi and the hachiyous. But yea like you said, this one is pretty serious and full of suspense. I cant say if she will be with him or not, cuz it all depends on what he does and plus she already likes him. My mind is stuck on the last part of the OVA where they clashed swords, i wonder who will win. >.<

@ Fin: =D You're welcome... just let me know when you can watch it, cuz i have no problem in uploading it anytime.
Oh you already like Benkei just by looking at his picture huh. Well i think he's alright and Shin likes him too. Lets just say he's the quite and mysterious type and for a 25 year old, he doesn't quite look like it. 0.0
Nov 2, 2009 3:24 PM

Mar 2008
@ Fin

No prob ^^

@ K0K

Yes that is true, at least he does understand this. They left the OVA at such a suspenseful place, I would have gone crazy if they weren't making it a series. I don't like open endings, or cliffies that never get finished. Maybe everything will get cleared up, in the anime. We'll just have to see ^^

On the note of Benkei, rather characters that are older than the look. Tomomasa apparently is in his thirties but doesn't look like it either! To say the least I'm always surprised to find out, when a anime character is older than they actually look. I suppose that's just the wonder of animation.

Nov 2, 2009 4:06 PM

Dec 2008
Yup, true and lets see. Now i have another anime which i will be stalking every day until each episode is out ;).

Well for Tomomasa, even though he might not look like it that much, but he had that mature/sophisticated vibe to him. Plus he was a general or something, so you could tell in the first episode that he's def. an older character. As for Benkei, i would never have noticed that he was over 20 since he doesn't even act like it. He's just too quite and in his own world. For a moment i didn't even know who's side he was on, cuz he kept disappearing. 0.0
Nov 2, 2009 4:18 PM
Jul 2009
nice, but haven't even watched it. *Life in awed and crumbling down into thousands of pieces.
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Nov 2, 2009 4:22 PM

Dec 2008
It's really good and well it isn't up on the net anywhere. If you want i will be putting it up for Fin for only a day if you can watch it by then...so let me know if you're interested. Cuz there's going to be a full series on this and to understand it i think you guys need to see the OVA. =)
Nov 2, 2009 4:38 PM
Jul 2009
I am interested but when will it be? An estimate day?
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Nov 2, 2009 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
I don't know, Fin has to let me know when she will be able to watch it and also if you can watch it the same day. I will try to upload it according to whatever time you guys choose.
Nov 2, 2009 5:54 PM

Mar 2008
Ah yes this is very true too, with him not looking it but acting it. But its still came as a shock since he's a handsome man. As for Benkei yeah I can see it, because he is rather young looking he looks to be close, or just a bit older to Shimon's age. But in my opinion he's cuter than Shimon. Even still I think its interesting how creators, can make the characters appear so young, when in reality their much older than they seem.

Nov 2, 2009 11:43 PM

Feb 2009
K0K05 said:
Lets just say he's the quite and mysterious type and for a 25 year old, he doesn't quite look like it. 0.0

No waaaaaay!! He is 25???? I thought he is waay younger. Well my guess was that he is one of the yougest out of them. But I guess if I were 25 and have such babyface I would also be mysterious about it.xD
Nov 3, 2009 12:13 AM

Dec 2008
@ Yoru: Oh yes, Tomomasa is hot and a perv lol but it's surprising how they can make him look so sexy even in his thirties. As for who's more cuter between Benkei and Shimon, I'd also say Shimon. Then again Shimon was 15 and it kinda showed it on his face compared to someone who is 25.

BTW CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHO'S THE ACTUAL YOUNGEST ONE? (no looking on wiki or MAL :P)

@ Fin: Yup and you have no idea just how mysterious he is, its kind of creepy. Sometimes we can't even tell who's side he's on as he keeps disappearing. o.0

Anyways, when do you think i should upload the OVA?
Nov 3, 2009 10:27 AM

Mar 2008
Out of the eight guardians, the first series? Or in just Haruka 3?

Nov 3, 2009 11:53 AM

Dec 2008
Out of the 8 Hachiyous In Haruka 3..
Nov 3, 2009 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
I'm going to go with either Masaomi, or Hinoe.

Nov 3, 2009 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
Nooo, are you for real, I mean Hinoe i kinda understand looks young but Masaomi T_T. I would seriously have thought he was at least not younger than 21, since he looks so mature plus he's a general. Anyways no it's not any of these two, try again. ^^
Nov 3, 2009 12:27 PM

Mar 2008
Ah well I assumed Masaomi, because he's from the same world as Nozumi. I realize he looks older, maybe it happened closer to graduation? Ah I don't know, not too familiar with this series, as I am the first one. Hmmm but okay Atsumori?

Nov 3, 2009 12:28 PM

Feb 2009
I also thought it's Hinoe or Atsumori. Though I don't yet know their backgrounds.
Nov 3, 2009 12:49 PM

Dec 2008
Well true, Nozomi and Masaomi are seniors in HS and actually 18 years old. But no it's not Atsumori either, you guys are forgetting another person from the modern time (hint).
Nov 3, 2009 1:12 PM

Mar 2008
Hmmm is it Yuzuru?

Nov 3, 2009 1:32 PM

Dec 2008
YES! XD he's only 16..
Nov 3, 2009 2:00 PM

Mar 2008
He,he about time I got it. He favors Takamichi a lot, now that I get a better look at him.

Nov 6, 2009 8:33 PM
Jul 2009
voted Kuro (Yoshitsune) X Nozomi, don't know why. It was amazing!
Nov 6, 2009 9:20 PM

Dec 2008
@ Yoru: Lol finally and yea he does.

@Paigy: Lol for no reason, there must must be something you like about him.
Nov 7, 2009 4:05 PM
Jul 2009
maybe his character traits
Nov 8, 2009 1:58 AM

Dec 2008
@ Paigy: hmm yea he's my second choice too.

@ All: you guys does any one here understand Japanese cuz i found the actual website for the the Haruka 3 series and they have the summary for it. Also this time we have some new characters i believe, like the white/silver haired guy whom also is going to compete for Nozomi's love.

Anyways here is the summary after i turned the google translation on, it doesn't really make that much sense still but at least its something, though i don't get the over all plot this time:
Yashima, Genji's fate toward the end of the war and the battle of Dannoura.
We also come across Nozomi's feeling for Masaomi and their relationship.
Kasuga Nozomi has been summoned to the world of the hero as miko of the white dragon. While acting with Kuro Yoshitsune Minamoto's clan who have been sealed to create a ghost of the Heike.
However, others also came to the world from the future such as Masaomi Arikawa, who is also one of the eight Hachious. He was in a position to fight against the government as the source of the Taira clan in the Big Draw.
Nozomi is in a swing while still trying to keep her mind straight and focused on fighting to protect the Heike clan. After the battle of Itinotani, Kuro will be isolated within the military of Genji. The presence of mysterious assassins attack Kuro in addition, the drop shadow in the minds of Nozomi.
It all goes down on Nozomi and Masaomi - what we saw at last the battle of Yashima -!

What do you guys think?
Nov 9, 2009 3:30 AM

Feb 2009
What will happen with Kurou?!O.o That was a bit strange for me. Otherwise it's kind of a summary of the story so far (the middle part) and kinda nothing new except the last 3 sentence which in addition is totally confusing for me.>___<

Anyway Koko thanks for posting the pic from the series! Though it just makes me more excited for more.:)

I don't really like Kuro..I mean he is nothing special. he acts as a kind of leader for the team but he is doing pretty poorly I think. I mean Hinoe is also a leader of (I don't really remember what but it must be something big) and he is even younger and I guess he is doing great cause his people like him a lot...
Nov 9, 2009 2:03 PM

Dec 2008
I am also sooo confused, i mean what does Kurou have to do with anything o.0. Anyways i don't even think its talking about THAT Kurou and who knows if the translation is correct or not.

You're welcome and yea that pic of Masaomi is so hot, i have 2 more uploaded.

Hmm yea attitude wise he does act like the person in charge and is easily angered but he's the second person next to Hakuryu which i think looks hot. Isn't Hinoe the leader of some other clan and i wonder if Benkei has anything to do with that, since he's his uncle.
Nov 9, 2009 3:28 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah Hakuryu really is hot. I can't understand why doesn't she choose him. He is the one who called her back, she should rely on him more. Even though I know that he doesn't have too much power left. :(

I guess Benkei is a rounin ir somehting like that. I think he doesn't want to concern himself with leading a clan. That's why he left everything to HInoe. xDD
Nov 10, 2009 2:48 PM

Dec 2008
Just because he's the one who called her doesn't mean she has to love him ^^". In Akuram's case, he was the bad guy and well she got attracted to him from the start. Not every Haruka series will have the same plot. Plus "Hakuryu" didn't really call her, it was his other form the ~kid who's the white dragon~ or something like that. But yea it's sad that he used up most of his power to help her go back to the future.
Nov 11, 2009 11:46 AM

Feb 2009
Hmm for some strange reason I don't even know I voted on Hakuryu and Nozomi. Can't explain why though.:D

Well I don't know the other Haruka series so I don't really know what's the plot there. It just always feel like the one who calls the girl to another place is somehow responsible for her and also since he is the one with her mostly I guess it can be expected that some feelings will blossom.
I mean I hoped something to happen between Keiki and Youko...though it would have benn nice if there were something more between Rakushun and Youko but I guess I went off topic. ^^"
Nov 12, 2009 10:14 PM

Mar 2008
Finarien said:
Hmm for some strange reason I don't even know I voted on Hakuryu and Nozomi. Can't explain why though.:D

Well I don't know the other Haruka series so I don't really know what's the plot there. It just always feel like the one who calls the girl to another place is somehow responsible for her and also since he is the one with her mostly I guess it can be expected that some feelings will blossom.
I mean I hoped something to happen between Keiki and Youko...though it would have benn nice if there were something more between Rakushun and Youko but I guess I went off topic. ^^"

I had to comment on this, because I feel the same way. Though I really enjoyed 12 kingdoms, I wanted something to happen between Keiki, and Youko. I thought they would make a really good couple, if you can over look the whole sacred being thing.

Nov 12, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2008
@ Fin: Really you haven't watched the first Haruka series. Well its not as great as Haruka 3 but if you want to watch it i can give you the download link. And omg i thought you voted for Masaomi, i was pretty sure you liked him 0.0. But umm i have no idea who those other two people you're talking about are ^^".

@ Yoru: Is twelve kingdom the one with the rat guy, it's called Junni Kokuki i believe. Shall i make a thread for that as well before we start going off topic here lol. It seems pretty popular and i remember fin and soaring-wings mentioning it being their favorite.
Nov 13, 2009 9:04 AM

Mar 2008
@K0K

Yep that's the one, its pretty long for a such a series. Its even longer than Saiunkoku by a few episodes. He,he you know, that might be a good idea, because we tend to do that a lot lol.

Nov 13, 2009 6:12 PM

Dec 2008
Yes we do, so in that case i have made a separate thread for Junni Kokuki. =)
Nov 16, 2009 11:59 PM

Feb 2009
@Koko:
No I haven't watched the other Haruka series. I thought they are not on the internet anymore! If you have a link where I can download them I will gladly do that!!!^^

Yeah I like Masaomi, that's why I said I don't really understand myself why in the end voted for Hakuryu.

As for Juuni Kokuki I think I will search for that thread cause I have some thought about that too.xD
Nov 21, 2009 9:36 AM

Jun 2008
K0K05 said:
I wish I could play the game, if only it was in English =(.. but yea I love the characters the art is beautiful and Nozomi isn't like Akane she's more independent and doesn't go whining around needing peoples help.. poor Nozomi and Masaomi can't even be together..

If I was her I'd take Masaomi back to our our time ;) and live happily with him, forget about the war plus it has nothing to do with us.. what can i say i have to be selfish in a situation where it concerns such a hottie XD

Couldnt agree more. i still have the first Harukatoki on hold, because Akane pissses me a lot, she cant move a finger without having at least one of the guys to protect her. Nozomi ROCKS, she can fight and defend herself and well, she´s just not another sword fighter, she actually knows how to fight, or she wouldnt be fighting against Masaomi, i mean, he´s an excelent warrior, you have to be very strong to fight him. Besides that, Nozomi has a strong personality too, she fights for what she wants, and she definitely much more beautiful than Akane.

I would take Masaomi back to the present time too...such a hottie cant be wasted in a feudal era...but well, now thinking better, i would bring them all with me (Nozomi´s guys). That way the war would end:P the heike clan would not have more to fight Nozomi´s clan because i would bring them all to our era, LOOOOL. No more war, and a happy harem end XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 22, 2009 7:06 PM

Dec 2008
@ Fin: When i meant they are not on the internet anymore i was only talking about Haruka 3, though they're all licensed. But yea for some time they did start deleting the first series as well but i guess now you can only download them via torrent etc. Here is a link where you can download the first Haruka: http://www.galanime.com/anime/4119-harukanaru-toki-no-naka-de-hachiyou-shou/, enjoy. =)

@ Oru: Our prayers have finally been answered XD, "idea factory" is planning on selling them internationally, with either dubs or subs. So Haruka might be on their list of "to get translated" games. And i agree with you about Nozomi being stronger and more beautiful than Akane.

Lol yeey, but i really only care about Masaomi. I don't even think we can take them all back cuz only Nozomi , Masaomi and his younger brother are from the present time, the others actually live during the war period. Though IF i could i would like to save them all. XD
Nov 23, 2009 8:47 AM

Jun 2008
Yayyyyyyyyy, thank you for the great news Koko:D
by the way...does anyone knows where i can watch or download harukatoki 3 Chibi special? i really want to see that special, but i cant find it anywhere T.T

@Koko: yes, definitely Masaomi is the best guy, and he´s also my fav, but well, i wouldnt mind bringing them all, it would be such a waste to leave them all there, loool. They are to me also the best guys from harukatoki series, although i also liked yorihisa and tenma from the first harukatoki:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 25, 2009 2:46 PM

Dec 2008
@ Oru: You're welcome =)
I don't where you can find that but I'll try looking for it and let you know if i find anything.

Oru you're another fellow Masaomi lover XD. Yea it would be a waste to leave them, though we sound lame wanting all those guys for ourselves lol. I also liked Yorihisa but my favorite from the first series was Tomomasa. I didn't really liked Tenma, don't know why, maybe its his attitude. ^^"
Nov 27, 2009 6:07 AM

Jun 2008
@Koko: Thanks:D *i really want to see Masaomi´s chibi version, must super sweet*
Yeah, i guess i would be happy with only one of her guys, after all, they are all awesome, but yes, definitely im a Masaomi loverXD
I also liked Tomomasa:D he´s my 3rd fav.
About Tenma, well, i didnt completed the series, i stopped in ep. 12 i guess, so, i dont know if i will still like him till the end, but, i guess, but still i like him, because he´s that kind of guy who doesnt get along with anyone because has that attitude...but i thought it was so sweet of him to want to protect Akane more than anything else in his life.
But well, one thing i know, about the guys i like them all, but as for the girls, i think i like more Fuji hime than Akane:P
anxious to see Masaomi and Nozomi! Finally a girl who knows who she really loves=D her love for Masaomi is strong and true! she already loved him since they were kids (in the game they have a pic of those two when they were kids, they are awesome)
As for Akane, well, i kinda feel sorry for her...but i really wonder, if she ever really loved that blonde demon guy or it was only fascination?
that reminds me ive got to keep watching the series, looool:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 28, 2009 12:27 PM

Feb 2009
I wrote some of my opinion on the original series in another thread, bt I do think that Akane likes akuram the blond demon. That's why I don't understand why the hell give her a bunch of hot guys when she doesn't even want to be saved...
Sometimes I feel sad for all the guys in there. And they are al soo cool. I'm not big fan of Tomomasa, but he is definietly cool and collected.

I agree with you Oru. I also thinkk that Nozomi and masaomi are the best pair ever. They are soo cute together. I also love the other guys too, but for Nozomi I think asaomi is the best. :) You played with the game too Oru?

@Koko: Thanks a bunch for uploading the original series!!!^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » - Hana wa Sakura yori mo Hana no Gotoku -

-K0K0- - Apr 25, 2012

14 by rueful »»
Dec 8, 2013 9:11 AM

Sticky: » * RH Guessing Game * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-K0K0- - May 11, 2009

257 by Finarien »»
Aug 20, 2013 11:20 AM

» - Fushigi Yuugi &amp; Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden -

-K0K0- - Jul 19, 2009

4 by Finarien »»
Aug 20, 2013 11:05 AM

Poll: » - Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan - ( 1 2 )

-K0K0- - Nov 15, 2009

58 by Disapparate »»
Nov 13, 2012 12:47 PM

Sticky: » - Relations List -

-K0K0- - Jun 28, 2009

12 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 9, 2012 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.