Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 17, 2014 5:38 AM

Sep 2011
Wow... It finally ended? This feeling of something great being over... I am left of a feeling of... lacking?

For the longest, I was in love with this series, this had to have been my absolute favorite harem manga, no doubt(except maybe Kami Nomi). The girls are well defined in their personalities and likable, the protagonist has quite a backbone and the pervyness when needed, and the humor, of course, was great, being a gag series at it's core.

But I think the problem started with the shift towards a more serious series. As badass, as fulfilling as this seemed, I am still left with a a feeling that something was lacking in the duration.

I think the most responsible would probably be the the setting. The whole idea of the series being set in a peaceful town, where nothing happens, and only has a population in the thousands, is really unsuitable for what it would've became. Confrontations with the Synapse, a civilization that created even HUMANITY itself, and the master of the sky not doing anything major even after angeloid after angeloid was taken away from him, was unbelievable.

For this to have been the story on the scale it had been, the world seemed far too small, it seemed as if there were only 2 places in the world, the town and synapse. No other character seemed to have had any ambition that's maybe from a different part of the world or anything.

So really, calling this series satisfying wouldn't be much off the target, but it would still be ignoring a great part of what it was made up of. I really, really liked the characters, I REALLY REALLY liked the humor. But the experience I got was really... inconsistent and strange. Why didn't the master do almost anything? Why didn't other characters get involved(from other sectors of the world)? TBH, when this is all cut to the bones, the whole seriousness seemed almost unnecessary for it to function.

The SHARP division of the humor-arcs and the story-arcs was really amazing to experience, but not ideal in the handling of transition.

I still loved everyone in this...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 17, 2014 4:27 PM

Jan 2014
i really like the ending, but I would like to know, which one of the girls will be hes actually "one and only" ,i mean harem cant last forever right?
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Feb 17, 2014 4:29 PM

Sep 2011
kcp_snag said:
i really like the ending, but I would like to know, which one of the girls will be hes actually "one and only" ,i mean harem cant last forever right?

When the rest of the cast is made of essentially robotic beings that must obey any command... Yes we can!

Also, it's Ikaros/
Feb 18, 2014 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
Great way to end the series after the previous 9 or so chapters too - nice twist on Sohara - Though still about curious about Mikako
Feb 24, 2014 5:56 PM

Mar 2013
What a heartwarming ending...
Started watching the anime a little over 2 1/2 years ago and caught up with the manga as soon as I finished the first season....all I could say is....what a ride it's been....
One of the best endings ever....gonna definitely miss this :)
Mar 1, 2014 10:54 AM

Apr 2010
Was afraid to see a half assed ending.....wasn't disappointed :)

This manga is going right into my all time top favs
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Mar 3, 2014 2:30 PM

Nov 2008
Really I just want to know the true identity of this Mikako Satsukitane person!!
Mar 4, 2014 8:38 AM

Jul 2009
SD_CV said:
Was afraid to see a half assed ending.....wasn't disappointed :)

This manga is going right into my all time top favs

Now we got more 18 chapters to read....
Mar 4, 2014 12:50 PM

Aug 2010
^ Are u sure?

Isn't that just MAL correcting the chp count?

Not that I mind ^^;
Mar 4, 2014 4:30 PM

Sep 2011
Barion-Zara said:
^ Are u sure?

Not that I mind ^^;
Barion-Zara said:
^ Are u sure?

Not that I mind ^^;

Author did say he wants to end this in 20 volume, but now he doesn't know how it will end... There may be huge huge revisions
Mar 9, 2014 7:45 PM

Sep 2013
Sad to see this end! Time to close the cover on this one. And on the side note, Chaos looked really cute at the end.

Good manga! adding this to my favourites. I will miss the laughs and the perverted protagonist. Seeing the President hugging Sugata was touching!

10/10

Mar 23, 2014 11:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just read through all of this during the last few days. Gotta say that was one of the most satisfying endings I've come across in a while. Fantastic series in general.

9.5/10
Apr 27, 2014 4:35 AM

Oct 2012
The ending was happy...
Very happy..
But felt something was lacking

Oh, well the author left us an open ending... It's up to us to imagine things
That was great... Thank you T_T

Btw, there's 97 chapters in MAL's info
But I just read 77 chapters
So..... I need Captain!!!!
(I mean someone that could explain this)
"Signature removed"
May 2, 2014 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Ray_Light said:
The ending was happy...
Very happy..
But felt something was lacking

Oh, well the author left us an open ending... It's up to us to imagine things
That was great... Thank you T_T

Btw, there's 97 chapters in MAL's info
But I just read 77 chapters
So..... I need Captain!!!!
(I mean someone that could explain this)

I am guessing it is all the extra/bonus chapters. My favourite is Astraea's version of But I Just Picked Them Up!
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sora_no_otoshimono/v09/c051.2/
Jun 6, 2014 1:45 AM
Jul 2013
So who is tomoko's main bitch?
Aug 22, 2014 2:19 PM

Dec 2010
asdasdasdasdas said:
So who is tomoko's main bitch?

All and nobody, is an harem after all, so the ending should be that the MC don't pick up any girl.

Overall was a good series, i liked the final arc.
8/10

About the anime movie, i'm wondering how they can compress 10 volumes (11-20) into a movie, but if they skip all the useless comical parts maybe they can fit it in a 3 hours movie, unlikely but is possible.
We will see, release of BD is 29 of this month.
Fn76Aug 22, 2014 2:22 PM
Aug 30, 2014 7:53 PM
Jan 2011
kcp_snag said:

Hugh Hefner seems to be doing fine.
Sep 6, 2014 12:05 AM

Sep 2013
As I finished watch 2nd movie, i was like "wtf?!" and then I decided marathon the manga from chapter 1. And It's really worth it!

This Ending is so MUCH BETTER than in 2nd movie

As I expected from my favorite ecchi!

Truly good. 10/10
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 21, 2014 4:08 AM

Oct 2013
Caught back up after leaving it alone for a couple years and the whole ride was as fun as always, and was surprised at how rather acceptable I found the ending, which I had wondered would work out with all the craziness of the series.
Sep 21, 2014 6:44 AM
Aug 2014
So after watching the anime I was left extremely unsatisfied with how it ended. I mean, Ikaros died, just after confessing and then basically fulfilling her destiny. Jesus christ. I almost fucking cried my eyes out.

But the next day I decided to read the manga ending (this chapter, 77). It seemed to pick up where they where flying in the sky, before she vanishes. But I'm still in question of why all of this even happens so I guess I'll read the rest of the manga instead of rewatching the show next time.

Anyway, if I got this correctly, the world got restored due to his wish, and Ikaros and the other angeloids are down at the earth there with him? That's the fucking happy ending I was hoping for. Honestly one of the better endings I've seen in anime overall, I haven't really read any manga though. I can't see why they didn't put this in the movie... The movie has shit reviews for a reason, it's because it sucked. They should have at least ended it here so we knew what happened.

The movie (Eternal my Master) ends when Ikaros drops Tomoki into the Synapse and then vanishes after a kiss. It ends here. They could have taken 5 more minutes to actually explains what happens next. That would be enough. Tomoki smashes the core of hearts in this guys face, the blue haired angel appears and they rewrite the rule. That's what, 2 minutes? Then show 3 minutes of the peaceful life that he wished for with everyone living happily. If they did this the movie would bump up at least 1.00 rating if not even more due to the satisfying feeling people would get from it. Still kind of shitty how they just jump around though. But this is not the movie's discussion thread.

Glad I read the manga ending.

Although, can anyone just confirm real quick if what I think is correct? All of them go back to a peaceful life in the end there right, and Ikaros with the other angeloids lives? It's not some sort of illusion I got?
Sep 23, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2014
While I loved the manga I'm really disappointed w/ the ending romance wise. Tomoki never returns Ikaros' declaration of love... heck, I don't think he ever tells any of the girls that he loves 'em. Well, at least I can't recall him ever telling anyone he loved 'em. *Has an atrociously horrible memory*

And I kept expecting Nymph to finally imprint on him, but that never happened either.

Oh well, sad to see another good series is over...
CasyleSep 24, 2014 4:42 AM
Dec 13, 2014 8:20 AM

Jun 2014
-2/3 of the manga were pointless to the main stroyline
-time line problem, the mc is 14 yrs old forever
-the mc's personality was inconsistent, he offered the sisters to stay at his house but he refused Oregano to stay there. And also Delta was at first homeless but the mc didn't care.
-repetitive chapters, festivals, peeking at girls changing room etc.
-who the hell is Mikako? Seems like she knows many things and what happening.

6/10
Mar 11, 2015 2:43 PM

Nov 2014
Oh damn, it got so sad near the end. That Ikaros' smile scene... fuck QQ

I'm really happy that it all ended well. If Chaos only stayed in mature form :p And what's up with 2 Soharas? Did I miss something, or they should be the same person? How do they live as separate beings now? Or Daedalus was only the first, sickly one and the second one was fully artificial?

9/10 - Can't max it mainly because of not finished romance. There are also problems mentioned by blessofcurse above.
JustAnotherShiroMar 11, 2015 3:21 PM
Mar 18, 2015 4:30 AM

Sep 2014
Terkhev said:

And what's up with 2 Soharas? Did I miss something, or they should be the same person? How do they live as separate beings now? Or Daedalus was only the first, sickly one and the second one was fully artificial?

The child Sohara was Daedalus' original dream self. When she contracted that illness and died Daedalus woke up but could not re-enter that particular dream, so she created another, seperate version of Sohara to stay with Tomoki. So, yeah, they're both Sohara yet two different beings.

Terkhev said:

9/10 - Can't max it mainly because of not finished romance.

Yyeeaahh, I'm struggling with my score for a similar reason, but I'm tentatively leaving it at a 10 as I really, really love this manga. Even if I despise endings like this that leave the romance aspect murky.

I'd just like to know if he loved any of them. Did he love Nymph? Sohara? Astraea? Hiyori? Ikaros? Did he only love one of them? Did he love all of them? The ending, wanting them all in his peaceful life forever kinda leads me to believe it's the latter, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

It was kinda appearing to me that Ikaros was getting more of his attention than the others, and thus may have been getting set up as the love interest.

I'd prefer he loved everyone, especially awesome Nymph.
CasyleMar 18, 2015 5:53 PM
Apr 4, 2015 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
Casyle said:

I'd just like to know if he loved any of them. Did he love Nymph? Sohara? Astraea? Hiyori? Ikaros? Did he only love one of them? Did he love all of them?

It was kinda appearing to me that Ikaros was getting more of his attention than the others, and thus may have been getting set up as the love interest.

I'd prefer he loved everyone

Uhum, we didn't get an answer about it: Who he actually loves? All of them?
If it came to the point of: "Times up, you have to choose, give your answer", who would he choose? He could manage to choose just one? And about the others? It's clear that all of them have love feelings for him. He would hurt the other girls feelings choosing just one?

Besides, he doesn't gave any answer to the girls that actually confessed to him, that were: Ikaros and Hiyore. So, as you can see, it would be hard that we could get an answer about all the romatic matter involving everyone, even those that did not confess.

And more, It's kind of natural that some characters get more attention in the series than the others. For example: Although it's clear that Astrea loves Tomaki, the romantic (and also other things) matter involving her (Astrea) and Tomaki in the series is weaker than the romantic matter involving, for example, Ikaros (or Sohara) and Tomoki.
So it's kind of natural to think that he would response to Ikaros (or Sohara) feelings if he were to choose someone, even if all the other girls have more or less the same level of love for him.

Well, I really hate this open-endings, especially when it involves the romantic matter. Even in the extra chapters after the last chapter (chapter 77), they did not answer this for us.

You remember? In the (last) chapters that Nymph suicides to (try to) kill Minos (the Synapse's boss)? Right before her death, goes up in her mind that where Tomoki lives it's the MONOGAMY that is established. Then she says things about just one partner and, if I'm not mistake, Ikaros face appears for her... she gets really sad about it, as if: "I do not have chance, after all...", so.....

ANYWAY, One thing is certain: he LIKES them all, but talking about LOVE (romantically) I do not know for sure if it's for all or not, but I prefer to think that, YES, HE LOVES ALL; and stays with all of them; corresponding the love of all of them; no one-sided love; no feelings hurt! Could exist a better end that this?! =) -I keep dreaming in see an end like this, in that the author EXPLICITLY show for us the 'main male' corresponding the love of all them, and that just not leave to our imagination. TL-Ru, you're the only one now that can make this dream come true!

PS.: IN THE END, IT SEEMS THAT IKAROS WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT ENDED WITH THE 'IMPRINTING' SYSTEM WITH TOMOKI.
TechOtakuApr 5, 2015 12:27 PM
Apr 14, 2015 8:49 AM

Jan 2012
Nothing is better than happy ending 7/10.best comedy Ecchi i have read so far.

Oct 31, 2015 12:44 PM
Oct 2015
Casyle said:
Terkhev said:

And what's up with 2 Soharas? Did I miss something, or they should be the same person? How do they live as separate beings now? Or Daedalus was only the first, sickly one and the second one was fully artificial?

The child Sohara was Daedalus' original dream self. When she contracted that illness and died Daedalus woke up but could not re-enter that particular dream, so she created another, seperate version of Sohara to stay with Tomoki. So, yeah, they're both Sohara yet two different beings.

Terkhev said:

9/10 - Can't max it mainly because of not finished romance.

Yyeeaahh, I'm struggling with my score for a similar reason, but I'm tentatively leaving it at a 10 as I really, really love this manga. Even if I despise endings like this that leave the romance aspect murky.

I'd just like to know if he loved any of them. Did he love Nymph? Sohara? Astraea? Hiyori? Ikaros? Did he only love one of them? Did he love all of them? The ending, wanting them all in his peaceful life forever kinda leads me to believe it's the latter, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

I'd prefer he loved everyone, especially awesome Nymph.

it was a good ending but if you did read in wiki it says ikaros and Tomoki they lived like couple.it makes me curious about how Tomoki show his feeling about ikaros and yeah how ikaros reaction when they went on a date
Dec 27, 2015 5:43 PM
Dec 2015
LastChapter said:
I cried, became depressed, and became happy again. This was quite truly a satisfying ending, I can't imagine Sora no Otoshimono end better than this

Only thing to top it off would be to explain Mikako's story as they did with Sugata's or in the explanation of what the Synapse is.
Dec 27, 2015 5:53 PM
Dec 2015
Aerensianic said:
The translation I read was kinda iffy so can someone explain something? Was the Sohara that died a vessel that Daedalus was using to "dream"? Then she woke up and made another one even though she couldn't go back to sleep? So then the one on earth effectively became a separate entity from Daedalus because she was no longer controlling it? Am I getting that right?

The first REAL Sohara was Daedalus (I made the decision to read it as meaning that Daedalus's dream started the moment of her human birth and lasted to when it did)

After Daedalus woke in her reality (Synapse) she felt attached to the human Tomoki, so she decided to 'undo' her death in a way - so that Tomoki would not feel alone, so she made a copy of herself and sent that back down to take her place.

So, yes, the copy Sohara and Daedalus are different entities, they can act independently from one another
May 25, 2016 10:10 AM

Mar 2016
All the anticlimatic comments, ._. this was made to comedic, and this arc was closure, but he has his harem again and everything is alright ._, Good enough for me 9/10
Jun 17, 2016 12:47 PM
Jun 2016
so damn late... but i wanna say that i f**king loved the ending.

when sohara was behind the door i was so happy. what a chapter.
i am also really glad everyone knows what went on, would have been bad if they all forgot.
and when ikaros smiles, my goodness D':

it feels like all those depressing chapters were all for this moment. it makes me feel even happier to know they are fine.

WHY DIDNT THEY ANIMATE SEASON 3? THEY EVEN HAD IT CONFIRMED AND PROGRESSING ALONG JUST FINE IN THE MANGA

i wish the harpies were with tomo at the end too, just because their whole situation was f'ed up.
but i am glad that the idiot up stairs got what he deserved and i guess i can be pleased that he seems to wanna change.

11/10 easily one of the greatest endings ive read for a manga. so damn satisfying. i honestly didnt need a romance, he clearly loves them all. but i think if they were to write in a romance it would be between ikaros and sohara and i think sohara would have been chosen. just based on whats happened all through the story.

the only concern is that the president seemed to know about stuff even though its never been implied. i wonder if she was an angeliod that went to dream.
COREY_M_Jun 17, 2016 12:52 PM
Jun 21, 2016 3:13 AM
May 2013
Unsatisfying ending .
Also most of Miwako scenes were the worst scenes from this .
Sep 5, 2016 8:02 AM
Dec 2015
COREY293 said:
so damn late... but i wanna say that i f**king loved the ending.

when sohara was behind the door i was so happy. what a chapter.
i am also really glad everyone knows what went on, would have been bad if they all forgot.
and when ikaros smiles, my goodness D':

it feels like all those depressing chapters were all for this moment. it makes me feel even happier to know they are fine.

WHY DIDNT THEY ANIMATE SEASON 3? THEY EVEN HAD IT CONFIRMED AND PROGRESSING ALONG JUST FINE IN THE MANGA

i wish the harpies were with tomo at the end too, just because their whole situation was f'ed up.
but i am glad that the idiot up stairs got what he deserved and i guess i can be pleased that he seems to wanna change.

11/10 easily one of the greatest endings ive read for a manga. so damn satisfying. i honestly didnt need a romance, he clearly loves them all. but i think if they were to write in a romance it would be between ikaros and sohara and i think sohara would have been chosen. just based on whats happened all through the story.

the only concern is that the president seemed to know about stuff even though its never been implied. i wonder if she was an angeliod that went to dream.

whatever had happened they changed their minds and made a half assed (putting it VERY nicely) movie, not worth watching at all not even cause your curious, it will just piss you off, the manga ending is the only ending and is the ending that is deserved
Dec 7, 2016 7:00 PM

Nov 2016
I am speechless and this anime by far was the best I have ever watched and it will be my favourite. After those depressing moments when each character died, I was so happy that they are all here, in a peaceful life. I guess you could say it's the best ending you could want. I don't mind if they make more Sora no otoshimono chapters, I just love it..
Anyway 100/10, will be my favourite of all ;( :P
Dec 31, 2016 2:00 AM

Jun 2015
Awesome manga and finally I saw an ending that can be called decent

9/10 and not 10/10 since I'm being saalty about Tomoki not going out with Ikaros:(
ok :p
Jul 11, 2019 5:12 PM

Aug 2017
Plot wise, I think the ending was pretty good, albeit a bit rough, since it seems to have reverted back to the story’s first setting. Romance wise however, I found it a bit disappointing.

Our boy wishes to have his peaceful and relaxing life back again.
*big flash of light*
The gang’s back, sitting around the round table, happily conversing.

The story ended with a happy but plain ending, with the overall plot being pretty good. Everyone that fell for Tomoki are still by his side with none of the characters being able to fulfill their love.

It kind of irks me a bit that Tomoki didn’t even respond to Ikaros’ feelings at all, even though he behaves like a pervert with everyone else. Ikaros is the only character that follows Tomoki’s orders to the letter, but Tomoki said he sees her as a sister, which is pretty boring imo.
Sep 7, 2019 7:05 AM
Aug 2018
I almost cried of happiness at the end ಥ╭╮ಥ
Feb 26, 2020 4:39 PM

May 2016
Wow... That's what you call an ending to a plot. Except for the president, nothing was explained, but I don't really mind that, she's the worst human being on earth, her not being explained at all fells... right, in a way.

I call this open endings "Raspberry Heaven", since Azumanga Daioh's mangaka said that his characters would allways live as teenagers, forever young, in the same state that the manga ended, in their raspberry heaven...
Suu Minazuki delivered, he didn't let them go to the raspberry heaven 'till there was a real ending to the story. I really like it, everything made sense, it was very emotional.
The romcom side of the story was never solved tho. I would like that Tomoki and Daedalus ended together, and a new Sohara was never created.

Overall, 9/10, before starting SnO wasn't expecting anithing, the story exposed in the first chapters hooked me up, loved the conclusion.
I would had loved thar there were less let's-just-show-naked-chicks-for-the-sake-of-it chapters, tho.
Nov 5, 2020 3:41 AM
Feb 2018
i just read the last chapter bcs for me the movie ending is not satisfying enough
and i dont expect the manga ending is that good for harem anime/manga
i think if they decided to make full season 3, it would be a lot better than made a movie with no clear ending.
Jul 13, 2022 9:47 PM

Mar 2008
blessofcurse said:
-2/3 of the manga were pointless to the main stroyline
-time line problem, the mc is 14 yrs old forever
-the mc's personality was inconsistent, he offered the sisters to stay at his house but he refused Oregano to stay there. And also Delta was at first homeless but the mc didn't care.
-repetitive chapters, festivals, peeking at girls changing room etc.
-who the hell is Mikako? Seems like she knows many things and what happening.

6/10
Just reread it today and this kind of hit the nail on the head as to why I also gave it a 6/10. If MAL did decimals it would have been a 6.5. Kind of glad I'm not the only one pointing this stuff out. Points 1, 3 and 4 really hurt my rating along with 2 other things.

I'd also add that it annoyed me how the mc spent most of the manga as a f'ing chibi. Minazuki-sensei did the same thing with Tarutaru in Watashi no Messiah-sama which annoyed me as well but at least she was only a minor character. I swear there were a few times when he was drawn normally and I didn't even recognize him because it had been so long.

And the other thing I'll add is that they kind of ruined the mc for me. He was perverse to the point of being irredeemable in my eyes and he hurt every single girl he came across except for Hiyori, oddly enough. If these girls weren't protected by extra thick plot armor they'd all be scarred for life 100 times over and Hiyori likely wouldn't have wanted anything to do with him in the first place. I could only overlook it so far before it started to dampen my enjoyment. This alone knocked 1-2 points off of my rating.

Had they not done all of these things it would have been a contender for one of the best manga I've ever read and possibly gotten an extremely rare 10/10 from me (only 6 of my 156 completed manga, 3.8%, at time of writing).

I'm also going to say that considering what kind of manga this was, hitting the reset button in the end was actually acceptable to me. Once Sugata popped off and Sohara disintegrated I kind of knew it was coming anyway so Astraea, Nymph and Ikaros going down didn't even phase me as I was desensitized already. So the ending itself was perfectly fine and did not hurt my rating one bit.
QuintessenceJul 13, 2022 10:08 PM
Jul 10, 2023 12:51 PM

Apr 2022
One of the best manga i've ever read 🙌
I will miss the characters so much,
Farewell Sora no Otoshimono ✋🥲
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is this a harem/open ending?

BestBoiEren - Jan 7, 2018

14 by homelessemperor »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Chapter 44 Discussion

chalco - Nov 6, 2010

23 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Mar 4, 2022 1:07 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Chapter 7 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 5, 2009

7 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Oct 31, 2021 4:05 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Chapter 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Oct 10, 2008

8 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Oct 25, 2021 8:39 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Chapter 1 Discussion

noelhoi - Sep 14, 2008

9 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Oct 25, 2021 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.