Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A sad chapter indeed. We find out that Sora is not the flan prince (but then..who is?), and as his last words, he wishes Najika to move on and fulfill her dreams as that is also his dream for her and apologizes for what he has done and that all he ever wanted was to be her prince. A chapter of mourning and emotion for the characters, but what's more surprising is that najika has lost her sense of taste due to the tragedy. Just in in the past when she lost everything and had no will to move on, but this time, who will save her and open her eyes? The flan prince of the past? Then again, who could he be?
Jul 12, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
This was a very sad chapter, I didn't expect Sora too die :( so sad... I hope Daichi can save Najika from her depression.
Aug 1, 2010 2:09 AM

Apr 2009
Oh wow, that came out of nowhere. So depressing...
Dec 10, 2012 5:27 PM

Jun 2011
Its really surprising to see someone die in a shojo manga, usually the cliche would be that they get into an accident and at most would be the character would be put into a coma, but seeing something different really surprised me. It was a sad chapter indeed, Sora was one of my favorite characters as well. :( But at least he died happy.
Feb 15, 2023 5:21 AM

Jul 2016
I completely expected Sora to just get into a coma or something. For him to actually pass away is genuinely shocking.
Mar 5, 2023 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
first time i’ve cried while reading a manga…
Feb 7, 10:36 PM

Apr 2017
It was likely that Sora would die, because he got hit by a bus (or train?). It's still sad nonetheless. Also, it's going to be tough to be a chef that has no sense of taste.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 47 Discussion

vearg - Jun 14, 2009

17 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 40 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 34 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

3 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 9:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.