Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dem magic mechanics.

And hey, they throw in the swimsuits too in the photos. Kurumi is jealous although I'm not surprised. I'd be jealous too if I was her. Kurumi's past wasn't too fun tbh. I guess that's how she is a bit reserved but then again, she was able to find a friend.

Guess this is more of a set up episode and look back 2 years ago. Meh, looking forward to see the current story will progress. He better keep that picture safe.
Jan 23, 2014 8:59 AM

Nov 2007
About that childhood girl's jealousy and the main guy wanting to quit pretending. So she also has a painful past, which was the reason he was pretending, which the reason his brother is hating him, which the reason for the accident.
tsubasaloverJan 23, 2014 9:05 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 23, 2014 11:08 AM

Feb 2008
I really thought that Takeshi brother want to forgive him from what he did, but in the end he seem he don't want to forgive him at all.
What about the mother?
She are not doing anything then just watching them.
Well, it was all expect it should be some love triangle here that Mui is all for Takashi and I'm pretty sure it will end up as Takashi x Mui.
Takashi blocked Kurumi kissed but he didn't with Mui lol
Indeed, this episode were much better than previous one.
That Fortune teller....
BlackbirdJan 23, 2014 11:22 AM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 23, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2007
Even for low standards as far as romantic drama and development goes, this episode was pretty terrible at making me care for anyone's problems. It just feels like the characters have known each other for a long time but the show kind of forgot to make the audience feel like that was the case.

The only real positive I can take out of this show so far is that Mui is completely adorable and I want to hug her.
Jan 23, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
Well, I think this episode some's up of Gekkou's hatred towards his brother who also liked Kurumi.

Pretty interesting background story for Kurumi. The only way out to avoid many guys is to "Pretend" to be Takashi's boyfriend huh, so he is more reliable then anyone. Well that works, but expecting a love triangle in later episodes.

Now I'm in direct conflict between Kurumi x Takashi or Takashi x Mui, oh well lets see how the story goes. Oh yeah great episode btw.

Jan 23, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2012
Pretty boring episode for me. Couldn't get the feel of the episode. I thought it was going to be about them trying to control their magic, but then it got all mellow dramatic. Learning about their past was okay I guess. For some reason I couldn't really care. The brother is crazy and the mom looks like she's dead inside. Maybe I'm the only one who couldn't get down with ep. Hope we get some action in next episode.
Jan 23, 2014 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
So, Gekkou's hatred for Takeshi is revealed.
Takeshi blocks Kurumi's attempted kiss but didn't block Mui's..
Kurumi's story, interesting
An okay episode.
Jan 23, 2014 1:55 PM

Nov 2012
I thought this was battle type show with magic but it seems more like a shojo drama. Having a hard time getting into any the characters although Mui is cute.

So what the hell happened with Takeshi and his bro? I get the bro likes Kurumi, but when he runs away does Takeshi push him into the car by accident or what? Dunno wtf the mom is doing, seems like she is fricken mind broke.

Anyway, the bro seems batshit crazy and will likely gain magic power and join the evil mages ala Arata Kangatari.
niaxatoJan 23, 2014 2:39 PM
Jan 23, 2014 1:55 PM

May 2013
Now we know why Takeshi is being hated by his brother, and also learn a little bit of Kurumi's past which led to her being in a pretend relationship with Takeshi. I guess Takeshi's brother has had enough of it.
Jan 23, 2014 1:59 PM

May 2010
sooo many coincidences in the first 15 mins.
a little bit of development for some of the characters and u can already guess where this may go.

its not boring no... its just so damn painfully bland and unoriginal!
Jan 23, 2014 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
We finally learned about past and reason for conflict between the brothers.I hope Takeshi end up with Kurumi,but that is very unlikely :(

Can't wait to see the next episode.
Jan 23, 2014 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly the family quarrelling was horribly done here. I hope there's some other reason why the brother hates Takeshi, otherwise this is going to make it hard to watch. If not at the very least their interactions on the show. Other than this I liked the episode and where everything else was going.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 23, 2014 2:37 PM

Feb 2012
I'm disappointed about the past between the brothers I was kind of hoping for a darker reason they hate each other. At the end of it I just had this feeling of "that's it?". I don't like how it was handled. What your dating the girl I like????? run away angry BOOM hit by car.
LiquidGoldJan 23, 2014 2:42 PM
Jan 23, 2014 2:51 PM

Dec 2013
The thing I liked the most about this episode was the introduction of the different groups of magic folk. Didn't care much for the romantic part actually but it is nice to learn more about the characters. I hope to see more about the Ghost Trailers next episode.
Jan 23, 2014 3:39 PM
Jul 2013
It was interesting to see at least a piece of the life of Takeshi and his family.

Lolita complex, lol: http://i43.tinypic.com/ngda9g.jpg
Jan 23, 2014 3:49 PM

Dec 2010
This anime is horrible. The only thing keeping me watching this is the girls' transformation ability.
Jan 23, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2010
Not a bad episode, kinda wanting to see more action though.
Jan 23, 2014 3:59 PM

Nov 2013
I am probably enjoying this show more than I should be. Noses are no longer a problem for me now.

So now Gekkou hates Takeshi even more. It's clear now Gekkou will somehow become one of the bad guys. Nothing was 'amazing' but overall I did enjoy this episode. 4/5

Next episode we will see Takeshi vs. Mui's brother I guess? Yeah I'll be looking forward for that.
Jan 23, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
Well THIS I liked, several explanations were given, and not only we're given background from the past, but setting from the future at that, things about those relationships are bound to become darker, and that fortune teller iirc is the woman that was in the card at the end of episode 2, isn't it? So I can assume she's a Ghost Trailer. Wonder what her goal is.
Jan 23, 2014 4:16 PM

Jan 2008
Boob enlargement powers bonzai!
Jan 23, 2014 4:18 PM

May 2013
Great episode c:
Jan 23, 2014 4:29 PM

Mar 2013
Man Mui is annoying.

Jan 23, 2014 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
i can already see he ending,

gekkou will fight kurumi, or maybe kurumi will die

then takeshi and mui will fight mui`s brother,

i think the owner of the twilight sword of takeshi is the pink hair girl in the opening, maybe later it will add to he`s harem

well this anime is better than 11 eyes,
Jan 23, 2014 4:44 PM
Nov 2013
Hahaha seriously Brother hating on brother becuz of an accident and girl....lol we'lll see how this unfolds..true this one was a lot better then the previous ones...found if funny everyone got powers quickly in episode 1...we'll see what happens next..although this anime started off slow and kinda boring I hope this finishes strong at the least. haaha put Call of duty Magical Warfare as the title on the op -> just had to through it out been in my mind for a while...HAREM ALL THE WAY AHA
TsUnDeReGuyKaPpaJan 23, 2014 5:00 PM
Jan 23, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2008
So just finished the episode.

Man, Takeshi's brother's stupidity reminds me of the one of the antagonists from Arata Kangatari who is equally stupid for marking idiotic assumptions.

Best part of the episode. The boob talk.
Jan 23, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2013
Kurumi's past was interesting..and now we know why Takeshi's brother hates him.
I'll be rooting for Kurumi x Takeshi!
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Jan 23, 2014 6:06 PM

Oct 2010
3 of the main characters is dumb as hell. I wish some would get common sense. Kazumi is the best character so far.
Jan 23, 2014 6:10 PM

Mar 2013
I just had a weird "School Days" vibe...huh....that was weird....
Whoever put the rumor out there that massaging boobs will make them bigger deserves an award.
Jan 23, 2014 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
I kinda like where this jealousy is going.
Jan 23, 2014 7:06 PM

Oct 2011
So that's Takeshi and Kurumi's relation. Gekkou grudge : 0 Miu brother appears next week. Hope to see some great fight scenes.
Jan 23, 2014 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
Kurumi was jealous of Mui. Her past was alright.

Kurumi still like Takeshi, so I guess she wants to be his real girlfriend some days.
Jan 23, 2014 7:13 PM
Jan 2014
Was kurumi raped or just harassed ??
Jan 23, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
So far Kurumi annoys me... She is being very selfish towards Takeshi. I get that she loves him... Blah blah blah but she needs to respect his feelings.

I look forward to more of the Mui vs. traitor brother storyline.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jan 23, 2014 7:25 PM

Apr 2012
wow alot of info this ep was expecting that much to be spread through several eps
Jan 23, 2014 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
3joule said:
Was kurumi raped or just harassed ??

Looks like harassed but at this point who knows.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jan 23, 2014 7:32 PM

Dec 2008
I like Mui much better for Takeshi than Kurumi. Unfortunately, I know in the end it'll be TakeshiXKurumi.

Pretending to be in a relationship to keep men away from you? What kind of shit is that?! How about some self-defense classes and therapy? If she's that damn traumatized, she needs more than just Takeshi.

So, Gekko is thinking that Takeshi not only stole the girl he liked, but pushed him in front of an oncoming car as well? What a mess! Their mother may as well not even be there. She's like an empty shell.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 23, 2014 7:36 PM

Nov 2013
3rd episode shoujo drama-esque love triangle UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
And Mui's actions are just.....ugh..

I hope Takeshi vs Gekkou aka Miyano Mamoru vs Okamoto Nobuhiko happens soon, even if it'll b a result of this dumb romance drama.

7thVoid said:
Honestly the family quarrelling was horribly done here. I hope there's some other reason why the brother hates Takeshi, otherwise this is going to make it hard to watch. If not at the very least their interactions on the show. Other than this I liked the episode and where everything else was going.

Um, he pushed him into a car accident.
Even if it was some outside force, I sure as hell wouldn't believe it after something like that.
Jan 23, 2014 7:45 PM
Jan 2014
SandyBoi said:
So, Gekkou's hatred for Takeshi is revealed.
Takeshi blocks Kurumi's attempted kiss but didn't block Mui's..
Kurumi's story, interesting
An okay episode.
he'd block it if he can. those are accident desu ^^

i know kurumi's backstory cuz i read the manga and holy shit the manga is so different from the anime.

am i the only one who think that it's going to be kurumixtakeshi end? mui is too boring imo. i repeat, IMO.

just imagine if takeshi end up with mui how scary kurumi is going to be as yandere
Jan 23, 2014 8:00 PM
Feb 2009
such brother much hatred wow...
Jan 23, 2014 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
Miyano Mamoru<3
Jan 23, 2014 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
feels like i've watched this 100 times already, no originality what so ever. It's not a bad anime, it's ok at what it does but it's nothing new.
Jan 23, 2014 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
Why dose Mui(Boring) like this cardboard dude? They just met. she has no reason to like him. Amazing love triangle = BS. Dropped...
Jan 23, 2014 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
...this episode was terrible. i literally had to pause multiple times to do other things before coming back and finishing the episode. the characters are so oblivious and the dialogue just felt dead. i cant believe they decided to play the misunderstanding card numerous of times in one episode and that roommate/brother/whatever is beyond reasoning. sad to say i had high hopes for this anime. i thought the character designs/plot would make it a decent show. and i enjoy the fan service here and there but ugh the characters... jesus.. i dont know, i think im done.
Jan 23, 2014 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. I feel that things are a bit too fast paced though. Mui is adorable.

I'll keep watching next week.
Jan 23, 2014 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
DGemu said:

I hope Takeshi vs Gekkou aka Miyano Mamoru vs Okamoto Nobuhiko happens soon, even if it'll b a result of this dumb romance drama.

7thVoid said:

Even if it was some outside force, I sure as hell wouldn't believe it after something like that.

He got mad at his brother for dating someone. He goes storming off while Takeshi chases after him then boom hit by a car. This is the whole reason they're at odds with one another? I'm sorry if I missed something but that's what I saw. Again this was terribly done.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 23, 2014 8:42 PM

Nov 2013
7thVoid said:
DGemu said:

7thVoid said:

He got mad at his brother for dating someone. He goes storming off while Takeshi chases after him then boom hit by a car. This is the whole reason they're at odds with one another? I'm sorry if I missed something but that's what I saw. Again this was terribly done.

Agreed on done terribly, but pushed into a car accident after getting salty over a girl.
Jan 23, 2014 8:44 PM

Oct 2013
DGemu said:
7thVoid said:
DGemu said:

7thVoid said:

Agreed on done terribly, but pushed into a car accident after getting salty over a girl.

It seems like karma came back to bite him in the ass for being one for no apparent reason.

Jan 23, 2014 8:46 PM

Nov 2013
7thVoid said:
DGemu said:
7thVoid said:
DGemu said:

7thVoid said:

It seems like karma came back to bite him in the ass for being one for no apparent reason.

Lol, thats actually a funny way to look @ it xD
Jan 23, 2014 8:46 PM

Sep 2013
"I'll massage them for you so they get bigger" :3

Allot of past this episode it really helped to clear things up.
Jan 23, 2014 8:50 PM

Jul 2012
Miyano stronk.

Everything is just as generic as it can get, but whatever.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.