MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

s5e11 novamov!! The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 Online Free 500 Years of Solitude
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» viradatah »» s5e11 novamov!! The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 Online Free 500 Years of Solitude

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-23-14, 6:01 AM

The Vampire Diaries 5x11 megavideo, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 vidspot, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 megavideo, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 sidereel, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 megashare, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 tvduck, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 tvmuse, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 telepisodes, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 Movie live, TV Series Movie live online, TV Series Movie live webcast, live, TV Series Movie live podcast, TV Series Movie live sopcast, TV Series Movie schedule, TV Series Movie live score, Unlimited Free Live TV

s5e11 novamov!! The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 Online Free 500 Years of Solitude. This epic episode titled "500 Years of Solitude" Airs Tonight Sunday January 23, 2014 8:00 PM on The CW. In case you miss the entire episode on Cable TV, you can still watch the full episode online free without commercials, Real Trusted link provided here::

Click here to Watch The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 - 500 Years of Solitude [Full Updated Video]

Click here to Watch The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 - 500 Years of Solitude [Full Updated Video]

previously on the vampire diaries Damon's past returns to haunts him for what he did, Damon realizes Elena is in jeopardy and employs Stefan’s help to find her. The brothers pay a visit to Aaron, and Damon shocks Stefan by revealing his first-hand knowledge of Aaron’s family. In an attempt to stop Damon, Dr. Wes unleashes his secret weapon, forcing Damon to deal with a part of his past he thought was gone forever, as well as the consequences of his decades-long plan for revenge. Meanwhile, Elena is horrified by Dr. Wes’ confessions about the dark history of Whitmore College and his own ultimate goal. Finally, a desperate Katherine turns to Matt for help, until she realizes that Nadia may be the one who can solve her problem.

I'm going to sort of go off topic for a moment and talk about the actors in this show. Maybe it's just me, but I thought I was supposed to feel something when one of the most anticipated couples on this show breaks up?? But why is it that I teared up during that last Stefan and Katherine scene rather than that last Damon and Elena scene? Why is it so hard for Ian and Nina to have that same chemistry that Paul and Nina had since the beginning?! And don't spew all that crap about how Nian broke up so obviously it's going to deter their on screen chemistry. because Nina and Paul were never together and no matter what characters they play, Katherine, Elena, Stefan, Silas.. they end up having the most believable acting, the most heart breaking chemistry, and isn't it something like that, that pulls us in and makes us love the characters and who they end up with???!

Tonight's total supa dupa summary is here As she faces a new crisis, Katherine remembers the traumatic night in 1490 when she gave birth to the daughter who was immediately taken from her. Stefan lets Elena, Caroline and Bonnie know that Katherine’s health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon, Matt and Jeremy discuss some of Katherine’s most notorious moments. Nadia comes up with a frightening plan to protect her mother, and Stefan and Elena are forced to help her. Meanwhile, Caroline is mortified when she realizes she forgot to fill Elena in on the latest shocking gossip, then indulges in a little scandalous behavior of her own. Finally, Elena and Katherine share an unexpected moment of connection.

Yet people are still constantly gaga over Elena and Damon when, from the beginning, I felt as if all of it was so forced and no matter how hard I try to like this Damon who is over-caring and romantic, It just really isn't happening for me.

During that scene by the fire, when Damon was "letting her go" i sort of zoned out for a while, and thought about that scene in season 2 (i think???) when Stefan and Elena were standing in front of that same fire place, and completely shattered my heart into a million pieces by breaking up (because of Katherine, how ironic) and that scene was the first scene that I really felt something for these characters, that was the moment when I knew that I would continue watching it.
Decent episode! I was kinda hoping though that Dr. Wes actually injected Elena with that vampire crap, (that he injected Jesse with) because It would of been a big turn around to see what Damon and Stefan would have done about it. Also I thought it could of been a little better between Enzo and Damon.

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 played, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 vidbux, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 vidxden, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 flashx, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 movreel, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 nowvideo, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 novamov, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 muchshare, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 zshare, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 divxstage

oh and i completely forgot to give credit to damon for the "stop defending me" line and generally the whole scene! i think, and correct me if i'm wrong, it's the first time that he lost his cool and shouted at elena in such a heartbreaking manner

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 sockshare, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 vshare, The Vampire Diaries s05e11, The Vampire Diaries s05xe11, The Vampire Diaries 5x11, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 online, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 free, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 streaming, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 online streaming, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 free streaming, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 cw, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 hd, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 putlocker, The Vampire Diaries 5x11 vodlocker

I think that if you see Elena and Stefan as having way more chemistry than Damon and Elena than it must relate to the way you see attraction as working. I think more people think Damon and Elena have better chemistry, but then other people think the way Elena and Stefan are is more long term. I think that it depends on what kind of guy you go for, etc. Stefans act would totally drive me away, while I could completely see myself being with somebody like Damon. Or maybe I just relate to Damon, so I root for him, whatever, but the point is, becuz of my personal preferences I like Damon and Elena. I think a lot of people are like that with this couple.

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 sidereel, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 tvmuse, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 tvduck, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 telepisodes, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 putlocker, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 vodlocker, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 megavideo, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 megashare, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 cw, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 allmyvideos

Really? A lot of people did agree with you during season 4 but I absolutely loved it, especially the island episodes and the few after that. The scene where Elena breaks down over Jeremy's death was honestly some of the best acting I've ever seen. The way her colleagues were looking at her as she was acting that said it all.

I don't know. I guess this is just one of those times where there isn't a clear conflict or enemy. For me, the show is most entertaining when they have a problem they have no idea how to solve and they have an enemy they have no idea how to defeat. This season started out well but ever since Silas died it's like nothing has really been happening. The augustine vampire business seemed like it was going to be a really cool storyline but it unravelled way too quickly and didn't really come to anything. When people complain about storylines being dragged out, take note that this is what happens when you get what you asked for.

At least we have Katherine's storyline and Bonnie's curse, although those storylines get put on the shelf a little too often.

I hoped for some more enzo / damon action. Too bad. Steferine <3 and I'm always a Damon fan but what is he doing ?! He is seriously ruining his one chance for happiness. Okay he has done some evil stuff but he has a good heart and Elena sees that , but he is playing a marter role now. Like feeling sorry for himself and he doesn't deserve her blabla. Get over yourself.

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 500 Years of Solitude, 500 Years of Solitude, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 online, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 free, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 streaming, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 full video, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 online streaming, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 11 free streaming

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices