Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 23, 2014 1:32 AM

Jan 2014
Recently I finished the Hellsing series, but there is one thing I didn't quite understand in Episode 11 and 12:

When the Hellsing units where sent to the Tower of London to create a distraction for Integra's meeting to take place with the Queen, they were betrayed by the British Army and Fergason was killed in the end.

However, was the British Army acting on their own own behalf or were they ordered to do so by the English government or something? Because i found it weird that that same army had to make an end to the Hellsing organization while the Queen herself had a meeting with Integra, acting like nothing happened? Had the Queen any prior knowledge about the betrayal? Did the meeting have any relevance at all, really? I don't even know why the meeting had to happen in the first place lol.

Maybe I'm just overlooking some minor detail of something. The whole ordeal with the search to find the manufacturer responsible for making the "freak" chips was pretty easy to understand. The whole reason why the Hellsing organization had to be put down however, was not.
As well as the Queen's relevance in the series.

Anyone who can enlighten me on this matter? I really want to end this series, knowing why exactly things played out how they did. Because it kinda sucks to end an anime without seeing/understanding the whole picture. :)
Jul 26, 2021 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
The British Army was executing an order given by one of the members of the round table (those guys that were attending that conference at the time of attack of the vampire brothers). Sir Integra herself mentioned something about a Judas between them. The series said that the guy was found and punished. Not sure about the queen, but I will definitely rewatch the series and maybe figure it out.
Jul 29, 2021 10:09 AM
May 2021
The queen's relevance was basically just to show Hellsing's dedication/what they served, also because she had a role in the manga that had not been finished yet. I may be incorrect here, but I believe there was somebody at the round table conference behind/assisting with the attack made by the british army, so they would fall into the trap - as Integra put it, "There is a Judas"
b]Respect the funyarinpa.[/b]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 4 Discussion

KillthisAccount - Dec 21, 2009

31 by liliyoa »»
Apr 16, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KillthisAccount - Dec 23, 2009

74 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 12 Discussion

31 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 11 Discussion

28 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 10 Discussion

chrisosaurus - Jan 22, 2010

35 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.