MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toaru Majutsu no Index »» To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

112 37.97%
4 out of 5: Liked it

83 28.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

67 22.71%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

21 7.12%
1 out of 5: Hated it

12 4.07%
Voters: 295

03-23-09, 12:39 AM

Great series, looking forward to the side stoy and hopefully season 2 down the road. I really have no complaints about this one.

03-23-09, 12:53 AM

I'm glad I waited till this series ended so I could watch it in one stretch since I did enjoy this series a lot but I got to agree with several posters, there's nothing as annoying as a final episode where you even can't tell if it's the last episode. And I was also hoping they would do a whole lot more with the part where he lost all his memories. Hoping at a 2nd season since this series still left so much unanswered and hopefully it has some more Touma Index moments since the second half of the season Index felt more like a supporting character then a main character.

03-23-09, 1:19 AM

Very fun series. Had a hiccup with that whole "angels fall" arc, but other than that it was good.

7/10 - can't wait for Rail Gun.

03-23-09, 1:25 AM

jaikross said:
GodsDragon said:
I am still angry that they never got around to exposing that Touma lost his memories, I was waiting for that the whole series and left disappointed.

Thank you that was the main thing that made me mad that
The main reason this show pissed me off is the factthat they never explained his arm His arm was brought up as something being more than esper at the end and thats that, Alister has a huge plot, but i guess we never mind that.
the fact they never really explored index it was like " hey we dont have to erase her memory. Opps Touma's got erased instead oh well moving on to the next story." Well bring up new characters do some character development and get rid of them for the next episode, never fully explaining them, and basically explaining it as "well Touma has the Captain save a chick complex". The fact that the 103,000 grimoires in Index's brain were barely touched upon or used also pissed me off (except being important in the beginning), and I was hoping a relationship would actually progress with Touma and Index nope, nada.
but my biggest beef was there was no real resolution.... to ANYTHING
I feel like this show was made for kids with ADHD. Well start to explain whats going on with everyone, and everything and in the middle of explaining we are going to break off to explosions. O.O OOH light sound color, and all of a sudden it dosent matter anymore, sigh.

And the only thing that seems confirmed is a rail gun spinoff...sigh If they dont do a sequel Im going to be so disappointed in this anime 2/10 if left as is.
well, there are a ton of novels left...it's not like this is the Final Episode.

03-23-09, 2:56 AM

The episode definitely didn't feel like an ending, or even a season ending. All I have to say is season 2, here we come. Assuming JC Staff will animate Shana 3 for Fall 2009, and then Biribiri's spin off, we'll probably have to wait until Fall 2010 for Index 2. (No I definitely don't want them to sacrifice Shana for this)

The series wasn't bad, I watched it light hearted and I actually enjoyed it quite a lot, especially the first half. The ride was fun, like a roller coster with ups and downs, and I had some great laughs. Giving it a 6/10.

03-23-09, 5:17 AM

The start was the start worthy of only the greatest of anime. But the rest was not so very good... this episode was no real ending, Angel Fall was one of the crapiest anime arcs ever. But the side chars pown and the story is pretty good. I like the idea of combining magic with esper powers and all.

This was a decent ep but deffinetly unworthy as an ending.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"

03-23-09, 5:34 AM

i'm gonna miss them

03-23-09, 8:53 AM

This show would be good if it had an actual plot, still maybe they will fix things up with the second season

03-23-09, 9:08 AM

While the show had a lot of bad sides, it managed to become one of my favourite shows with its colorful cast of characters, setting and potential. 9/10 from me.
Judging by the novel summaries and spoilers, 2nd season is where things start to get interesting (can't wait for the war arcs)

Looking forward to To Aru Kagaku no Railgun anime as well. The manga was great and I have great expectations for this one. Hopefuly the author of Index and Railgun will cooporate with J.C. Staff so the anime will go beyond its manga counterpart. Just three arcs ceartanly won't satisfy me.

03-23-09, 9:51 AM

6/10.

If they're going to obviously include a second season or heavily hint at one, they could have made the first season, you know, good. Too many loose ends and so many barely explained arcs really crippled this show.

03-23-09, 10:12 AM

Schizophrenic and very inconsistent show that still ended up being rather decent overall. Not looking forward to the second season, but will watch it anyway.

6/10

03-23-09, 11:31 AM

I really enjoyed this series....I loved the characters, most arcs were interesting and both the soundtrack and the animation were awesome. I would've given this one a 8, but because some characters *cough*Biribiri*cough* I'm giving this a weak 9. :)

03-23-09, 11:47 AM

I started watching this show with some expectations and got my hopes high...
Turned out to be absolutely unsatisfying and fulfilled none of my expectations. As said somewhere above, the show is very inconsistant and barely decent and Im getting this feeling, that the makers stuffed way too much of the novels progress into the first season, thus ending up having an overload of content which resulted in showing said content in a rather poor manner.

A weak 6/10 for the sake of Misaka.

03-23-09, 2:04 PM

Great episode, nice ending. A bit sad Hyouka disappeared in the end. But the next season will surely be interesting. "Angels", "Heaven"... wow^^

Can't wait for Biri-biri's spin-off too :)

03-23-09, 3:35 PM

Man, this series started good, WAS good for most of the part then last few eps sucked. Especialy the last one.

03-23-09, 6:29 PM

Not enough Misaka. Overall the show was a disappointment, I thought it'll be epic after I was impressed by the animation quality of the first few episodes. Then it quickly dropped down to a meaningless ramble of long speeches and "wtf are you doing" moments.
Show should of been called "To Aru Speechu no Touma"

| I swear these links aren't suspicious at all |

03-23-09, 7:24 PM

This show really could've been better in many ways. It started on a decent track with some straight objectives and we understood what was going on. Then, Index became a comic relief character and the entire show went on a mumbo jumbo rollercoaster of confusion and unnecessary plot fillers. Here they have a cast of some good characters like Misaka and a few more I can't remember the names of, but none were used at their full potentials. When there was a chance, it was wasted and then came along new characters to fill in some more strange occurrences to throw us off and then cliche monologues and information we probably don't even have to care about. So, in the end, the show didn't know what to do and how to go about solving all the cans it opened. Either we get season 2 or this is it. And, by the end of the show, I totally forgot that Kanzaki was a part of the same series. I still hand it a 7 for the animation, fights, Misaka and for the first half of the show.

03-23-09, 7:35 PM

I'm sorry.

Why does everyone like Misaka? What did she do that was so out of the norm for tsunderes? I don't get it.

03-23-09, 8:42 PM

Was a pretty good anime. I know I'll be watching season 2 whenever that comes out. I think the best part of the show was Index.

03-23-09, 8:48 PM

noteDhero said:
I'm sorry.

Why does everyone like Misaka? What did she do that was so out of the norm for tsunderes? I don't get it.
It's all in the name. "Biri Biri". Rolls right off the tongue.

Plus, imagine how awesome the sex would be. Electro-gasm?

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices