MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toaru Majutsu no Index »» To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

112 37.97%
4 out of 5: Liked it

83 28.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

67 22.71%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

21 7.12%
1 out of 5: Hated it

12 4.07%
Voters: 295

03-18-09, 9:27 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More Touma falcon punches. More cheesiness.

Well, this is definitely open for a second season.
And the ending bits, to be honest, were the best parts of the episode for me. And Laura Stewart animated is brilliant.

I'm not sure what to rate this.

03-18-09, 11:43 PM

mixtapehaven said:
More Touma falcon punches. More cheesiness.

Well, this is definitely open for a second season.
And the ending bits, to be honest, were the best parts of the episode for me. And Laura Stewart animated is brilliant.

I'm not sure what to rate this.

The episode is out already? OMG!

03-18-09, 11:47 PM

darkxdestiny said:
The episode is out already? OMG!

LOL I streamed it when it was on, the RAW should be out in a few hours, if not already. :)

03-19-09, 2:28 AM

mixtapehaven said:
LOL I streamed it when it was on, the RAW should be out in a few hours, if not already. :)

Yep, I wish I knew how to stream. But anyways RAWs already out for those who didn't catch the stream.

EDIT: So far, the only event that seems to be not shown from the light novels from here is Touma's face-off against a guy with a crossbow in Volume 5 (the events of Touma being Misaka's acting boyfriend, & the Accelerator & Last Order), according to the light novels summary. Or was it edited out?
Modified by darkxdestiny, 03-19-09, 6:38 AM

03-19-09, 9:55 AM

darkxdestiny said:
mixtapehaven said:
So far, the only event that seems to be not shown from the light novels from here is Touma's face-off against a guy with a crossbow in Volume 5 (the events of Touma being Misaka's acting boyfriend, & the Accelerator & Last Order), according to the light novels summary. Or was it edited out?

I think that part was edited out but it still mention in episode 20. In that episode, Ao Amai couldn't get out of the city because the city is in a lockdown due to an intruder illegally entering the city. That intruder was crossbow man himself. And even though the anime didn't show it, it still happen.
Modified by MrTerrorist, 03-19-09, 10:07 AM

03-19-09, 10:01 AM

Perhaps that guy appears later on.

03-19-09, 2:09 PM

MrTerrorist said:
darkxdestiny said:
So far, the only event that seems to be not shown from the light novels from here is Touma's face-off against a guy with a crossbow in Volume 5 (the events of Touma being Misaka's acting boyfriend, & the Accelerator & Last Order), according to the light novels summary. Or was it edited out?

I think that part was edited out but it still mention in episode 20. In that episode, Ao Amai couldn't get out of the city because the city is in a lockdown due to an intruder illegally entering the city. That intruder was crossbow man himself. And even though the anime didn't show it, it still happen.

Ohh, I thought JCStaff axed the whole part and the intruder was Sherry? Hmm.

03-19-09, 2:28 PM

hmm..if this is the ending of the series then it was disappointing. All the cheesy parts made me want to barf.....they should stop making characters like kazakiri, they're so annoying.
Anyways, by the last few minutes of the episode, it looks like there's going to be a following season, so that is going to be interesting. Especially with the blond guy, and the archbishop character that was introduced at the end.
avatar credit goes to Tifa@MAL ::tnx!::

03-19-09, 3:25 PM

Wasn't the best ending =/ Kind of sucked, but was decent.

*Still dont know half of the characters names xD

03-19-09, 6:46 PM

hey~~~. an actual TAMNI arc that didnt end up with Touma lying in the hospital bed. (cant say the same about each arc ending touma getting bit in the head by index) dont understand japanese, but the part with touma and the frog doctor, is touma mentioning something like that? lol.

how come the fighting scenes for the series werent like this episode's, it was actually good for once.

and definitely convincing that there will be a season2 for this series.

03-21-09, 2:18 AM

Well it wasn't the best ending I have ever seen but I guess it was ok .
I think there is no need for a second season now (when I was like on the half of the episode I thought it would need a second season)so 8/10 ^_^

03-21-09, 3:42 AM

wait... this was actually the last episode?

Well this was a good show but the ending was quite non spectacular so I'm torn between the 7 and the 8 rating (since the first half of this show was great).
So let's hope the next season will come soon.

03-21-09, 3:43 AM

ten6cha said:
hmm..if this is the ending of the series then it was disappointing. All the cheesy parts made me want to barf.....they should stop making characters like kazakiri, they're so annoying.
Anyways, by the last few minutes of the episode, it looks like there's going to be a following season, so that is going to be interesting. Especially with the blond guy, and the archbishop character that was introduced at the end.

I loved Kazakiri.

03-21-09, 4:00 AM

wait... this was actually the last episode?

Well this was a good show but the ending was quite non spectacular so I'm torn between the 7 and the 8 rating (since the first half of this show was great).
So let's hope the next season will come soon.

Just the last episode of the season. The season end could hardly be made better considering that this is an arc-cenetred storyline (every arc is one novel).

03-21-09, 5:17 AM

Frick this show is only 24 episodes? Last episode today :(. Some how I feel cheated...way too short.

03-21-09, 6:55 AM

That was a pretty good episode. Touma is still such a wifebeater..

Well, this was supposed to the greatast show evar, a fine-tuned shana, an over 9000/10, but after the first few (zomg perfect) episodes it turned into a love-hate relationship and that has nothing to do with the separate arcs. I blame the most of the time clumsy execution and the whole monologue during fight thing.

In the end, 8/10.

With that said I'm super excited over the BiriBiri-spinoff! Yaaaaay!! Plus this whole episode had second season written all over it (duh!)..

03-21-09, 8:40 AM

5.5/10 The first half of the anime was okay. The 2nd half sucked

03-21-09, 9:26 AM

I wish they could've ended it with something more epic ;_;
Oh well, I still enjoyed it XD

Here's hoping for a second season o.o

03-21-09, 9:28 AM

I am still angry that they never got around to exposing that Touma lost his memories, I was waiting for that the whole series and left disappointed.

03-21-09, 9:56 AM

You'll need to wait till 3rd season for that. Touma is just too good with hiding that fact.

Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices