Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2009 8:23 PM

Dec 2008
*Unless they are already uploaded [scanlator's site, etc] please don't re-upload any! & Check permissions etc!*

Yes, because a fandom is not completely without doujin. Your favorite ones? Circle/artist? Which pairings do you want to see more of? Discuss!

My favorite doujin would have to be Tobenai tori to toge no hana. *___* I swear 80% of the times I (re)read it, I cry. Because b'awwwww US and UK. ;_____; The third part. EVERY. TIME. I. DIE. (in tears).
Actually, since MirusMayhem scanalated this, there is a download of this up on their site.

Favorite circle... Bawww hard to say. Wild Juliet is pretty good, so is Hoshitamago.... D: IDK man, hard to decide. ;n;

As for doujin I want to see more of... PRUSSIA PLEASE. The only doujin I have with Prussia is a GermanyxAustriaxPrussia one, except it's mostly GermanyxAustria with the omglove Prussia's journal at the end. </3 Translations and raws are up but no scanalations

From this experience I learned that scanlating is more difficult than it looks. Or at least more time consuming. x_x

✂-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OtakuMadnessApr 18, 2013 5:07 PM

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 19, 2009 5:23 AM

Aug 2008
I'm a huge fan of Makimura Maki. She draws well and I think she actually often captures the characters well. Favorite is hard.. either Cursed sympathy, REC. (hot!), or Ah, man! Otona mo Kodomo mo Oneesan mo cracks me up too.. it's a very short thing based off the RPG character designs in the special edition booklet of volume 2. US as a gunner.. XD

I like Wild Juliet though too. Since I like USxUK, I'm pretty lucky in terms of the amount of doujinshi available.
Mar 19, 2009 5:29 AM

Dec 2008
D'awwww REC. <3 I think the scene were Arthur hits his head IS JUST ABOUT THE CUTEST THING EVER. I'll have to look into the other two though. :o I don't think I've read them yet. At least they don't sound familiar.

Haha yeah USxUK is probably the most popular doujin couple. I saw someone selling a PrussiaxAustria doujin involving whips andh lfhsdfhjlasdlfhahsdf oh course I was too late. Bawwww.

Mar 19, 2009 8:11 AM

Aug 2008
Otona mo Kodomo mo Oneesan mo is newer than the others. It has a pink and blue cover. Really short, but cute. RPG parody. But yeah.. now that I think about it, I *really* liked REC. :D She's quite good at layouts etc.. I wish she drew regular manga or if she did, I wish I knew her name! I haven't seen really anything that resembles her though.

Kyora said:
I saw someone selling a PrussiaxAustria doujin involving whips andh lfhsdfhjlasdlfhahsdf oh course I was too late. Bawwww.

Awww.. that sounded like a good catch!
Mar 19, 2009 8:56 AM

Dec 2008
Awww sounds cute. <3 I'll see if maybe I can find it.

Recently I've started browsing different sites for some doujin to buy; namely jpqueen and ebay. Do you have any other suggestions, maybe? ^^

Mar 19, 2009 9:00 AM

Aug 2008
Actually, jpqueen is my #1 source. If I can't find something that I REALLY want, I'd do yahoo japan auctions. Note using a bidding service like Celga is expensive, so only do so if you are DESPERATE. I haven't done it for doujinshi yet, but have for a pile of old, out of print, beautiful manga :)
Mar 19, 2009 9:02 AM

Dec 2008
Mmmm I've gone through jpqueen though and failed to find any of my favorite pairing of GermanyxPrussia. :c I guess I'll just look around and see what else I can find. xD; Worse comes to worse, when my friend goes to visit Japan over the summer, I can give her money to buy me doujin lol. *___*;

Mar 19, 2009 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
I think I single-handly made jpqueen focus on USxUK so much...lol. I bought a LOT, but I've slowed down since I've amassed well over 100 anyway and want to buy other manga. ;) They're getting a bit better at diversifying. Having connections who can buy stuff in Japan would be great. :)
Mar 19, 2009 9:09 AM

Dec 2008
Haha good job. xDD I've noticed that in general though, it's relatively hard to find doujin of Prussia. ;; Bawww. But well whatever. I do lovelovelove USxUK too so it works as well. xD;

Mmm yeah I haven't asked her to buy doujin before, but I know she has because ohGod I remember her bringing a stack of like... Digimon and Tsubasa BL doujin back. xD

Also I just found Otona mo Kodomo mo Oneesan mo on eBay and "dawwwwww" at the sample preview of Alfred protecting Arthur~

Mar 19, 2009 9:16 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah, I've only seen Prussia in one or two. I thought I saw a cute looking one on jpqueen with Japan.. but that's only one :/

Oh the possibilities :D

It's really cute even though it's short :D Especially if you have knowledge of RPG games.
Mar 19, 2009 9:19 AM

Dec 2008
Mmyeah I think I've seen maybe like... four or two. One of them I have and am scanalating right now, but Prussia's more of a third wheel there, as it's more focused on GermanyxAustria with just a bit of PrussiaxAustria. Aside from that though... I haven't been able to get ahold of the other ones. :c

Mmmyeah MMORPG junkie here. <3 I'll probably end up buying it soon. ;0; -desperately want to go on a Hetalia doujin splurge-

Mar 21, 2009 4:25 PM

Jul 2008
Waaah, thank you!! *___* I was about to go to bed, but I think I will look at some of these first! <3 It surely will be not bad for my sleep anyway. ;)
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Mar 23, 2009 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
AH, new Makimura Maki dj :D It's called Ko wa Kasugai. I just ordered it, so it's not in my hands yet. But I always get excited when I see she's done something new. Only 18 pages though.. a lot of her other ones are 20+. :/
Apr 6, 2009 2:31 PM

Aug 2008
I've been trying to narrow down my favorite artists/circles to curb my spending (yea right), so here's the list in rough order (pretty much only USxUK lol).

Makimura Maki
Shiramatsu
Kimura
Chitose Asahi
hoshi
Danji
Apr 20, 2009 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
Finally answering here, it took me so long, what the heck! X\ Still pretty busy over here. ;;
I really enjoyed all the doujinshi you posted shinkeikaku! <3 And yes, REC. surely is one very nice work! *__*

I looked a bit more into the LJ Community and downloaded a lot of doujinshi, and therefore defined a bit better my favourite artists and stuff.

So, my favourite circle at the moment will definitely be Hoshitamago. Her works are pure love! <3 Chitose Asahi and Makimura Maki are love as well, but I think I still prefer Hoshi for now. Her facial expressions, the interesting and original plots, the sexyness of her works just win me. <33
So now I need to put a few links to her works, it can't be helped. Of course everything is raw. ^^; (I think this is ok since they're just links to the community posts but if you know it is not just tell me ne? I'm still new on LJ and therefore a bit unsure about this kind of stuff...)

By the way, they all are USxUK.

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/1376094.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/1301552.html#cutid1 hot
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/731993.html#cutid1 favourite! Drunk!Arthur is love, topping!Arthur is love (8D), colonial flashbacks are love (somewhat painful though, but it's fine ;_;) and this doujinshi is a complete win. And it also totally got me into feet fetish. orz
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/917819.html#cutid1 an anthology (very nice works over here)
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/774113.html#cutid1 so damn cute! Love the cover too <3

Also, since shinkeikaku and Kyora were previously talking about it, I found Otona mo Kodomo mo Oneesan mo too. ^^
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/1486588.html#cutid1
Very cute indeed! <3

Another work I really enjoyed is STAMP vol.6 (a Germany/N. Italy doujin) but can't find it at the moment. Just found it during MAL's previous downtime, so here it is. =)
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/499949.html
That's my favourite Ludwig/Feliciano doujinshi so far <3 (total agreement with evercool's warnings: "THE CUTEST SEX YOU'LL EVER SEE").

@shinkeikaku: I don't think I know the other artists you named, can you post an example of their works? ^^

And yeah, long post is long XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Apr 20, 2009 9:56 PM

Aug 2008
I'll look around and see if I can find some examples of the others, but I just wanted to agree with the hotness of hoshi. :D :D I own a couple of those (XOXO is great!). After reading a few more, I'd probably bump her to second or third place. XD But I don't have all those posted doujinshi of hers :downloads!:
Apr 21, 2009 11:50 AM

Aug 2008
Maybe I'm just retarded, but searching through the lj community isn't easy.. ha ^_^;; To show off the art at least, here's some links to the doujinshi I own by the other artists. Just click on one of the links under "Books by X" and you'll see the cover. If I come across a lj link, I'll post it later. ^_^;;

Shiramatsu: Mostly cute, well-drawn stories. They have some "aww" moments.
Danji: Naughty stuff, really.. haha. But I really liked Gold Rush.
Kimura: More cute stories. There's usually some element about the characterization that catches my eye.
Nov 11, 2009 6:41 AM
May 2008
I like such pairings as
US x UK
Russia x US
Russia x China
Germany x Italy

I can't find doujin with Russia (NC-17 and more). Could you help me?
Apr 1, 2010 11:18 AM

Apr 2010
Few hetalia doujins -> http://pharaoh-doll.net/doujinshi/aph/
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
Nov 15, 2010 11:34 AM

Jul 2008
daim0z said:
Few hetalia doujins -> http://pharaoh-doll.net/doujinshi/aph/

that's not just a few, that's my HEAVEN dude :D thanks so much!!
Nov 10, 2011 8:39 PM

Nov 2011
hey I have a PrussiaXrussia doujoijin (my favorite pairing ^^)
if anyone is intrested I could mail it n.~
Mar 17, 2013 2:09 PM
Mar 2013
My favorite doujinshi is "The Hero and the Magician" that one just pulled at my heartstrings and made me cry at the end i dont want to spoil it for the people that sis not watch it but i love it and it made me cry so yea i recommend it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Fanfic share!

Kyora - Apr 18, 2009

11 by LongLiveHetalia »»
Feb 27, 2016 7:36 PM

» Picture share

Loxaris - Mar 12, 2009

37 by LongLiveHetalia »»
Feb 15, 2016 8:46 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Your favourite pairing? ( 1 2 3 )

Kyora - Mar 12, 2009

101 by ohshinigami »»
Dec 23, 2014 10:22 AM

» Your favourite MADs?

Kyora - Mar 12, 2009

13 by ladystyx »»
Mar 2, 2010 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.