MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Toradora! Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toradora! »» Toradora! Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Toradora! Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

444 65.20%
4 out of 5: Liked it

107 15.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

56 8.22%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

47 6.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

27 3.96%
Voters: 681

03-18-09, 11:22 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an amazing pace this episode is moving on. Felt like they squeeze 4 or 5 episodes into this one.

Seriously, I'm finding it hard to enjoy.

03-18-09, 11:37 AM

I agree that was a lot of stuff in one episode. Though since I haven't read the last couple of volumes of the novel I have no idea how much they crammed into this.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?

03-18-09, 11:53 AM

Yea I just saw the episode and I kinda agree. But it turned out okay. Ryuuji and Taiga deciding to elope and introducing her as his bride/fiancee mmmmmmm..

03-18-09, 1:10 PM

i guess it felt somewhat of a fastpaced ep, but throughout the ep it just didnt appeal to me, didnt like where it was headed. so hopefully the last ep will make it worth it.

03-18-09, 1:15 PM
News Team
I thought so.

I see...

Now we know why Taiga's leaving and Minorin's running in the opening.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

03-18-09, 1:19 PM

Nosebleed is the soul's sweating.
Tears are the soul's nosebleeding.

03-18-09, 1:21 PM

lolololol dammit I can't stop tingling...

03-18-09, 1:26 PM

HoaRy said:

Huh?! That goes on my facebook quotes...lucky you HoaRy!! ^_^

Taiga's mum is uber cute. I was a bit saddened seeing my girl Ya-chan cry. Funny enough I know what happens here since I read the novel where this scene was displayed in the same way. Good stuff...I won't spoil with the cool part that comes up soon.

Probably me and soulelle know it.

03-18-09, 2:53 PM

but anyway.. I feel totally over-emo'ed once again... this is why I love Toradora.. no matter how awful the pace is.. there're always scenes that makes you FEEL all possible shades of emotions, that blow your mind, and that turn your inside out ^^

poor Ami to Minori.. I felt extremely sad for them left alone.. but the fact they become good friends cheered me enough to compensate for that... and OH MY Ya-chann.... I cryed when you ran away... don't tell me it's only Inko-chan you're now with... let's hope she's gonna be fine and somehow everything returns to normal!!! They really are a good family all together, arent'they: Ya-chan, Ryu-chan, Taiga-chan and Inko-chan!! So I do pray they end up together!!!

Mod Edit: Please do not post novel spoilers.
Modified by asandari, 03-26-09, 5:14 PM

03-18-09, 3:38 PM

I don`t understand damn thing without subs but it has to be great episode judging by what I`ve seen. Taiga and Ryuuji I`ve felt it`ll endlike that, but I feel sad for Minori and Ami. Let`s see what last episode will bring.

03-18-09, 4:43 PM

Seemingly one of the few here who's not complaining about the pacing, since I think it was necessary in order to reach a conclusion before the season ends.

What I'm irritated about is that we actually got a Ryuuji Taiga end. Yes, it was obvious. Yes, it was kind of the sole purpose of the show. But that's why I hate it, I expected at least one relationship plottwist that would shatter the Ryuuji Taiga pairing.

But hey, even though I dislike the path this story has delved into, the execution of it was and still is nice.

Also, first time I willingly watched a raw. Surprised at how much I understood~

03-18-09, 5:26 PM

Waiiiiii~ It was like the best episode so far!!><
Though I really feel bad for Amin, less than in the last episode but still. And now I started to feel bad for Minorin too. *sigh*

BUT TAIGA x RYUUJI 4EVER!!! They're SOOOO cute together!! Like the perfect couple. I can't for the next ep and I really hope a kiss! They're going to marry, but they haven't kissed yet!

I watched Toradora every wednesday in raw (I've understood everything yes) and now the next episode is the last one....... ;_ ; I want my weekly Toradora!!!!
I hope there's at least an OVA or something. I know there's specials, but....

03-18-09, 9:56 PM

Damn! That was Epic! It hurts me that its almost over. Man all my Anime are ending this month, what am I gonna watch when all this epicness end.

Clannad ~After Story~
Toradora!
Index.
Next I will watch:

K-ON
Pandora Hearts
Natsu no Arashi!
07-Ghost
Hatsukoi Limited
Valkyria Chronicles
Tears to Tiara
Saki

I am expecting big things from K-ON. I just hope those are Half as good and Clannad and Toradora! cause its gonna be really hard to top those.... I mean REALLY HARD!
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments

03-18-09, 10:31 PM

Loved the episode!!! I just feel a sense of sadness now because it is about to end. :*(

03-19-09, 12:52 AM

vaberella said:
HoaRy said:

Huh?! That goes on my facebook quotes...lucky you HoaRy!! ^_^

Well, that was just two of Minorin's quotes ;)

03-19-09, 1:02 AM

ahh so cute ^^ finally takasu confesses to tainga but to marry him woho i didn't expect that much ."Hello I'm your grandson and this is my wife I have a request" lol I wonder what those people thought when they heared that .
Well then next week is the last episode I can't wait to see what happens XD

03-19-09, 1:20 AM

I Hated it , i was hoping it would end more like Ryuuji and Minori , god is my witness I'm not watching the last episode....

03-19-09, 10:01 AM

This episode made me want to ship Minorin and Amin.

03-19-09, 10:09 AM

Mario1-7 said:
Man all my Anime are ending this month, what am I gonna watch when all this epicness end.

Clannad ~After Story~
Toradora!
Index.

;____;

Ryuuji and taiga... Marry... bah... I hated it D:

i want ryuuji& Ami *O*
VIVA O BIBSCESAR

03-19-09, 10:14 AM

OMFG THE KISS MOMENT GOT INTERRUPTED!!! NOO!!! HOPE THEY'LL DO IT NEXT EPISODE !!! Btw are Takasu Ryuuji going to marry Aisaka Taiga?!?! YAAAY!

Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices