MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Chrome Shelled Regios »» Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

18 33.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 50.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 12.96%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.70%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 54

03-17-09, 6:08 PM

oh, how nina piss me off. i really wish she would die or something... the scenes with felli is funny and i hope layfon did become the master of the golden ram thingy..

03-17-09, 6:44 PM

noteDhero said:
Well, this episode was good for the first half, then we had to ruin it with MonkeyGirl (who actually has a tail?) and Nina (who is really getting on my nerves). I think I'm going to go back to the discussion previous to spoil myself about the events that took place in the past, because from what I understood, Layfon was in a tournament to crown a heaven's blader even though he had the title already. Furthermore, the queen was there and only decided to arrest him after the fight was over. Very nonsensical to me.

I think their required to do the competition once a year in order for the queen to find out who's best suited to be a heaven's blade member. I'm under the assumption that the queen knew what was going on and that's why Layfon had no problems leaving the Regios. His master (aka. the queen) basically told him to keep everything secret.

I'm trying to figure out what the animals are now. Apparently the one in Layfon's friend isn't the only one. I wonder if the fairies and spirit animals are all from the same place.

03-17-09, 10:58 PM

The only thing I'm not getting is how the Engrish ties in and the animals. But I suppose they'll explain it later. Nina is still intolerable, Felli is still awesome and this show needs moar Savaris.

03-17-09, 11:00 PM

"I hate you too, Nina. :D" That's Layfon should be saying. Felli proves that she is still the best character in the show. Her antics are just full of awesome. I hope this ends the Shante rampage. That girl was pretty damn annoying.

03-18-09, 12:47 AM

Frickin Felli was cute. Hope Nina's hate says. And Gorneo and Layfon were so gay at that moment they should have just made out on the spot lol. Next episode looks like a nipple filler.

03-18-09, 3:34 AM

Cmon guys. Don't be too harsh on Nina. She just has a conflict of ideology between her "honor before reason and the strong protect the weak" philosophy and Layfon's "Survival of the fittest, no matter what" philosophy.

Too be fair, Layfon was at fault since he never told Nina that Gorneo's master, Gahard blackmail him to lose his title to him if he didn't want everyone to know he was involve in illegal matches before deciding to kill Gahard to keep his title and secret.

If he did, Nina wouldn't believe Gorneo's version about Layfon trying to kill Gahard because he knew Layfon's secret.

03-18-09, 5:46 AM

MrTerrorist said:
Cmon guys. Don't be too harsh on Nina. She just has a conflict of ideology between her "honor before reason and the strong protect the weak" philosophy and Layfon's "Survival of the fittest, no matter what" philosophy.

Basically, I think Nina wants to be a samurai. Bushido, Hagakure, seppuku, etc. This would be one thing if she were *male*. But *no*, she has to have a raft of teenage-girl issues mixed in.

As for the golden ram, I think Layfon *has* conquered it.

Layfon slashed it, and it said, "Well done." It broke into two pieces but didn't die, then it flew away.

So now it's probably going to be Layfon's personal Bruce Lee/Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Concentrate, Layfon. Focus ki. It is the art of fighting without fighting. Unlearn." Etc.

03-18-09, 5:50 AM

m1zzsandra said:
oh, how nina piss me off. i really wish she would die or something...

I've got a better idea. Maybe she could relax for thirty seconds and get a boyfriend other than Layfon.

I know. How about that geeky kid who's always making their "dite" weapons but who never gets taken along on missions? *He* could be Nina's boyfriend. That would make her vastly more sympathetic.

03-18-09, 5:55 AM

this anime is crazy layfon rocks man i like it it's 24 episodes

03-18-09, 9:31 AM

So that match we saw was different from the underground matches?

edit: Just read the sequence of events from the last discussion. A lot of things are clear and I hate Nina a little less. On the other hand, I hate Layfon more because he's just plain stupid.

I still like Felli though.
Modified by noteDhero, 03-18-09, 9:39 AM

03-18-09, 10:13 AM

formosan said:
MrTerrorist said:

"Concentrate, Layfon. Focus ki. It is the art of fighting without fighting. Unlearn." Etc.

Somehow I doubt that. Just doesn't fit the series, Layfon or the way that animal presented itself.
I'm just so disappointed that Nina didn't fuck off and die after what she said last episode. The whole Gorneo thing pisses me off. The only eason Layfon didn't just tell him how it was is so that Savaris can come to Zuellni and be like "lulz, your friend was the evil one, he even got possesed by a filth monster" and he'll be like "oh noes, I was wrong all along. Why didn't you tell me Layfon?" "Well, because its cool, thats why. And it makes me seem deep, yay"

03-19-09, 10:01 AM

They try to mix even serious moments or conversations with comedy which is so horrible that I'm tempted to use the fast forward button.
Felli looked like Shana-tan rinding on his sholders and being tsundere.
Am I the only one in here that thinks she deserves less screen time?

Overall a fine episode
but I'm so not looking forward to next goddamn fanservice episode.

03-19-09, 8:07 PM

Mathes said:
They try to mix even serious moments or conversations with comedy which is so horrible that I'm tempted to use the fast forward button.
I like it.
Am I the only one in here that thinks she deserves less screen time?
Yes.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

03-20-09, 3:51 AM

formosan said:
Basically, I think Nina wants to be a samurai. Bushido, Hagakure, seppuku, etc. This would be one thing if she were *male*. But *no*, she has to have a raft of teenage-girl issues mixed in.

So now it's probably going to be Layfon's personal Bruce Lee/Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I lol'd.

I still have hopes for this, only episode 10, right? I'm just not really sure where this is headed, if anywhere.

03-20-09, 6:24 AM

Dude fon-fon in this anime is like Takuchi in One outs if any1 watched it.

1 pro guy doing ALL the work X_X while all the other useless people just stand there.

03-20-09, 6:25 AM

And I want to see a heaven blade vs heaven blade =D

03-20-09, 7:02 AM

lol ... I seriously thought Layfon was gonna kill Goru and Shante at the end there. But alas, he did not *sigh* def. wouldn't have seen that coming.

03-20-09, 7:20 AM

since layfon already defeated him once aint sure if it would be that interesting.
next epi seem a service one, i want feli~~

03-21-09, 2:31 PM

Felli is so cute...

That golden aura.. That goat...

Next episode looks interesting... Karian and Felli will be inviting all members of 17th Platoon to a bikini resort but since Captain Nina had kicked Layfon out of her team, will he be going there as well?

03-21-09, 11:19 PM

I think we can all agree that the main reason we're watching Regios is cause of Felli. (~Has the ED theme with Felli on iPod~:))

Nina isn't that annoying, she's just mad that some random kid gets a Heaven's Blade and she can't do shit, seriously she couldn't even kill a filth monster and Layfon had to save her before they squished her flat. She even told him face to face that she's jealous of his powers.

"Spa Resort Karian" - Oh crap, fanservice filler D:. But hey it's that really cool Karian guy, looks more like 1/2 episode=worthless, other 1/2=interesting.

4/5
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices