Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2009 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yeah ending was pretty good, not the best anime I've but it wasn't to bad. what i wonder though is what the 12 sisters are going to do afterward ? lol
Mar 24, 2009 11:24 PM

Jan 2008
U know that is the same thing I thought I was hoping they would join Mister and the Coyote's because they could help. So it was finally explained why Marciano and Mister weren't best of friends so to speak. I did like it though I have seen many animes that would make a new anime watcher never watch anime again because of it. But this one wasn't one of them.
Jan 17, 2010 8:10 PM

May 2007
Man I wish May had joined Angelica and I wish there was a bit more of an epilogue, but okay show.
My anime list
Mar 17, 2010 10:11 PM
Sep 2008
i like it as a hole. i thought the reason why marcia reason for going after mister was a little lame. but it was a good way to end a series like this:)
Apr 3, 2012 12:23 PM
Mar 2012
The show had it's flaws, but it was still enjoyable overall. I'd give this a solid 6/10. Worth watching once if you want a decent sci-fi action anime.
Sep 15, 2012 3:10 PM

Oct 2011
I could actualy go for a second season if it was made :)
Jan 24, 2013 2:21 AM

Nov 2010
The first few and last 2 episodes were decent. I thought the middle of the series was a bit tedious with all of the fight scenes and lack of progression in the plot. CRS, to me, was average in all aspects except for the above average soundtrack. An average, mildly entertaining, stylish show. 5/10
Jun 19, 2013 3:15 PM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, the sisters are getting their asses kicked. I don't feel sorry for Marciano though even for her past. Her inability to have children is her own fault and blaming it on the Coyotes is just absurd.

RIP Marciano. I won't miss her but she sure bought some drama. Oh and according to Mister, she's also a Coyote which doesn't surprise me one bit.

I'll rate this series 6/10. It could of been better if more flashbacks and history were revealed. The action was great though with the OST.
Sep 7, 2013 10:56 PM
Jul 2013
Just gotta love a happy ending and seeing a family stick together. Space Coyotes definitely have a code of honor and unity that proves true in this series i really enjoyed it i hope to see more shows like it! :)
Dec 7, 2013 3:43 AM

Apr 2012
well that's that seeing its been 7 years n no ova or anything
Feb 13, 2014 7:03 PM

May 2012
Pretty sweet ending I must say, quite lovely action packed and just in time! I sure liked the overall action packed episode and development of both characters and story!

All by all a quite lovely anime! 7/10
Sep 21, 2014 11:01 PM
Jun 2013
Pretty good ending. It wrapped up most of the things it had to. Im still rather confused about marciano and why shes so mad. I mean yea she lost the ability to have kids (guess adoption doesint exist here) but thats all we hear. They dont explain what happened to cause it. I wish they did some flashbacks on her past life before becoming a cyborg. As a main villian she does some cool things but theres no real meat to her. That aside still a good anime. I guess they left somethings open incase they wanted to do a second season and didint do it in a annoying way thankfully.

I remember seeing reviews for this show and it being torn to shreds and after seeing it I dont understand why it got so much hate.
Jul 13, 2015 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
Okay ending.

Yeah I wanted to know more about how Marciano became a robot too.

I'd never read any reviews but can understand why there would be a lot of bad ones, tbh I liked the first one a lot and then it went boring/not very interesting after focus shifted to Mister and the last two were okay.

I thought after the start that I'd enjoy it a lot more than I did, I give it a 5.
Oct 9, 2015 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
Really enjoyed the series, the music was awesome and the cast was diverse!
Oct 13, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2015
Dedai said:
The show had it's flaws, but it was still enjoyable overall. I'd give this a solid 6/10. Worth watching once if you want a decent sci-fi action anime.

This show had some great moments, like when the Coyotes disguised as Southern salesmen in episode 5 or the flashback episode to Bruce's past, but I still remember how frickin' AWESOME the last episode was. I loved how Marciano's past was finally revealed. I loved how Mister explained what the Coyotes were all about in one of the show's finest moments. I loved the scene where Mister and co. traveled to stop the time bomb while my favorite OST song (The Showtime) was playing in the background. Above all else, I loved the climatic fight scene between Marciano and Mister that occurred as the ending theme began playing. Coyote Ragtime Show will never be a favorite of mine but I still remember watching it.
Feb 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
Oh my god! That's why she's mad at Mr. cause he didn't share a drink with her?
I have to say that antagonist was very poorly written. You need to have a better motivation than that. Was it Mr's fault that she can't have kids or was it Bruces fault? It doesn't say. That aside it wasn't a bad show. there were periods in there show that I rolled my eyes so much that now they're sore, but an OK show.

Certainly glad they changed protagonists after the first episode. Now normally I am very much against a show not not having a clear protagonist, or changing the protagonist like they did in this show, but after reading TheFirst's review I considered continuing with the show. After looking at our list affinitys (10.4) I decided.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jul 2, 2017 5:49 AM

Nov 2009
Uh, I didn't really get Marciano's past though... What, was she in love with Bruce but couldn't have kids and thus lost by default to Franca's mother or something?

Overall, a decent show, but can't rate it higher than 6/10.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 15, 2023 10:07 AM

Dec 2022
CRS is really entertaining, with organic and light-hearted interactions between the protagonists, fluid animation, spirited soundtrack and intense action scenes. On the other hand, the antagonists should've had substantially more development than they got, because they feel lacking in both a coherent motivation and a backstory. Probably not the best watch if you're looking for a gripping plot, but it doesn't trip on anything else. It's great, all things considered.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 10, 2023 3:41 PM

Aug 2017
Well it's over, the ending was god, not great, but overall the show was entertaining with a simple and clear plot,
what I liked the most is the atmosphere and the protagonist being an old guy instead of 90% of animes
They left some stuff unexplained, well if they didn't it would've been an awesome anime
I'll give it an 8 because it didn't bore me, and got me hooked up till the end.
Feb 3, 12:22 AM

Jul 2023
Overall, it's not bad. a 7/10

Mister is a really cool character. It's unfortunate that characters like him rarely appear nowadays.

It is revealed that Madame Marciano is a humanoid. She is really evil. It's unfortunate though that I can't wrap around what's motivating her. She seems to be evil for the sake of being evil.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Coyote Ragtime Show Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

5 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 2, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Coyote Ragtime Show Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

5 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 2, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Coyote Ragtime Show Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

6 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 2, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Favorite of Marciano's Twelve sisters?

daiev - Jan 13, 2008

6 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 2, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Coyote Ragtime Show Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

5 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 1, 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.