Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2014 8:35 AM

Oct 2013
sry for bothering but i need to update doflamingo's pic cuz its so bad it remind me about chikens please change it with a new one from the cuurent arc
thx in advance <333<333

dofllamingo is here
http://myanimelist.net/character/2754/Donquixote_Doflamingo

and if u have alot of time and u dont need that time
please change luffy's pic too
why u changed zoro's pic and left luffy with the old one

NOTE : i dont want them smiling in the photos
Jan 16, 2014 8:42 AM

Mar 2012
From Character & People DB - Picture Change Requests:
kuroshiroi said:
If you want a default (picture) change, please just upload a picture to the gallery and the approving mod might make it the default based on his/her discretion.

If the gallery is full, report a poor quality picture and link the replacement picture. Keep in mind, minor cosmetic changes are a waste of our time and will be ignored. Repeated attempts might result in bans. Whining will result in bans.
Jan 16, 2014 8:50 AM

Oct 2013
yazio said:
kuroshiroi said:
If you want a default (picture) change, please just upload a picture to the gallery and the approving mod might make it the default based on his/her discretion.

If the gallery is full, report a poor quality picture and link the replacement picture. Keep in mind, minor cosmetic changes are a waste of our time and will be ignored. Repeated attempts might result in bans. Whining will result in bans.

thx bro for answering me soo fast <3<3

but u didnt help me
just llook at doflamingo's photos all of them are chikens
and luffy's pic with white background and smiling YOU PPL HAVE TO KNOW HE IS THE NEXT PIRATE KING puut him angry or using kingdom haki

what u mean with (minor cosmetic) please i only speak english i cant understand u ppl

Mod Edit: double post merged.
ThangLongJan 16, 2014 11:33 AM
Jan 16, 2014 8:59 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
SakamakiBlue said:
what u mean with (minor cosmetic) please i only speak english i cant understand u ppl

The picture needs to be original, pictures with photoshop filters or color changes or anything that changes the picture will be accepted.
Jan 16, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2013
Zelot said:
SakamakiBlue said:

The picture needs to be original, pictures with photoshop filters or color changes or anything that changes the picture will be accepted.

i dont care about using ps or not just change them
thx <3<333
Jan 16, 2014 10:02 AM

Mar 2013
SakamakiBlue said:
yazio said:
kuroshiroi said:

but u didnt help me
and luffy's pic with white background and smiling YOU PPL HAVE TO KNOW HE IS THE NEXT PIRATE KING puut him angry or using kingdom haki

Did you even read his post?
If you find a better image/picture (in 225x350 dimensions), upload it yourself and a DB Moderator might just approve it.
After being shared the correct info, I do not understand what more help do you need. People won't find a "less chicken" image for you.
Jan 16, 2014 10:36 AM

Oct 2013
Peiale said:
SakamakiBlue said:
yazio said:
kuroshiroi said:

but u didnt help me

Did you even read his post?
If you find a better image/picture (in 225x350 dimensions), upload it yourself and a DB Moderator might just approve it.
After being shared the correct info, I do not understand what more help do you need. People won't find a "less chicken" image for you.

i found nonchicken one
but am to lazy to search for correct info and uploding pic
just go and do it for me (if u want the pic send me a message)

and i want to ask u a question
what is the difference between image/picture ?
Jan 16, 2014 11:11 AM

Mar 2008
SakamakiBlue said:
i found nonchicken one
but am to lazy to search for correct info and uploding pic
just go and do it for me (if u want the pic send me a message)

and i want to ask u a question
what is the difference between image/picture ?
The max dimensions that you can upload an image/picture with are 225x350, as Peiale said above. If you are unable to edit the image and correctly resize it, then you will have to find someone else who is willing to do it for you, or do some research and find a free image editing program or one that you can actually buy. You should also make sure that the art you are submitting is original, and not fan made. Minor cosmetics mean that if you upload an exact image to one that is already in a character's gallery, only this time with, say, a filter on it, it will likely be disapproved.

Jan 16, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2012
Thread was moved from Suggestion Board

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1397 by Dedzapadlo »»
11 hours ago

» Norio Wakamoto did narration for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2

ryu2k2 - Apr 21

0 by ryu2k2 »»
Apr 21, 6:17 AM

» Tatsunoko Production profile pic disappeared?

EdgyEcchiSenpai - Apr 17

1 by Jhiday »»
Apr 18, 1:45 AM

» Character Picture Move Request

SimpleXtra - Apr 17

0 by SimpleXtra »»
Apr 17, 3:39 AM

» Character Picture Change Request

queserasera - Apr 16

0 by queserasera »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.