MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Doubt »» Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 31.45%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 14.52%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 13.71%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

32 25.81%
1 out of 5: Hated it

18 14.52%
Voters: 124

01-11-10, 11:55 PM

this series just proved that any1 with the name Rei can not be trusted....

02-21-10, 7:03 AM

Tsunami said:
I just marathoned it and this is my thought proccess:
It's Rei!
{Rei is crucified}
Can't be Rei!
It's Eiji!
{Possibility remains}
{Eiji dies}
It's Haruka!
{Haruka was kinda left out}

It's Mizuki!
{Mizuki becomes very ill, it can't be her}
It's Hajime!
{Everyone dies except for Mizuki, Yuu & Hajime}
Mizuki is insane..
It's Rei.
WHAT THE FUCK.
well yes, that's about it.
Although I enjoyed it, it had loads of holes.
- Mizuki healing.
- Rei .. alive?
- Mizuki hanged and stabbed..

you forgot the yuu part.
where everyone thought it was him cause he didn't have a barcode and lied about it

03-05-10, 8:44 PM

Free_Candy said:
this series just proved that any1 with the name Rei can not be trusted....

lol

03-25-10, 7:56 PM

I knew Rei would be the one behind everything. Sort of reminds me of the theories that Battler had in Umineko about someone faking their death and then going on to murder the others.

I hated the ending though. I was hoping that at least Hajime (my fav character in this series) and Yuu would live. And wth is up with Rei's hypnotism? Mitsuki was in a coma, but she woke up from healing the hypnosis through a phone. Ridiculous.

03-31-10, 2:24 AM

hmm it was fine :| but too bonal nano desu >.>

05-08-10, 4:17 AM

I love when evil defeats good.<3
Average story, perfect ending.Yay for Rei.

06-02-10, 6:32 PM

God damn. Ending pissed me off. But I have to admit, the twist was well done and I'm glad that there's still some stories out there that have the bad guy winning...
but, really? I wanted Mitsuki to be released, bad Rei go to jail, and Hejime survive. I also wanted, obviously, Yuu to survive. But that didn't happen... :(

In all, I really enjoyed the story. Really creeped me out. It should be an anime(:

06-19-10, 3:47 AM

I like the story at first but characters died so quickly and the wolfs founded so easy.
Ending was very bad and hypnotism is so cliche. I was hoping more interesting end. It was going to an 'awesome manga' to end. 'Cause the wolfs are randomly and how Eiji can sleep? Really? A guy captured you, and you are going to die but do nothing?

By the way why Rei killed Yuu?

06-27-10, 2:34 AM

i also marathon'd this today :DD
From the biggining, when they said about the hipnotism, i new the wolf was rei, i dunno how, but i had a feeling, and when she died, i was like UHU! nao she can kill the people easily!

and then with the whole mutzuki thing at the end, and i was like damn! D: i thort i was right T.T

BUT THEN I WAS RIGHT! and now i feel accomplished :D

and this reminded me of saw :| but all in all it was pretty great :) i dont ussually read this kind of thing, but i enjoyed this :D

07-07-10, 9:54 PM

I was right about Rei being the culprit :), I don't mind if the antagonist wins, but I didn't like her that much. Once they found the first wolf the tension went down witch was disappointing.

6/10 It was fun, but nothing special.
Modified by Tuzo, 07-07-10, 10:00 PM

08-15-10, 4:54 PM

Marathoned this as well, I had a feeling it would be Rei, but there were moments where I went back on that and considered Yuu-what if he had a split personality?

Their motives were kind of stretching it for me, at least, but I guess if you really consider one's stability..

09-04-10, 12:15 AM

The ending was ok.

Well I am bored of all that story's where the good ones win,here won the "wolf".
I was from the begining on sure it the wolf is Mitsuki.....but?????? xD
Rei??Rei????Well I was sure she is dead ( and I think everybody thought the same)

10-18-10, 6:01 PM

i'd give it a 7 for keeping me entertained, but from the very beginning it was obvious what was going to happen. as soon as i saw the cover page of rei holding the rabbit head, i already made my prejudgment of her being the culprit, still it was an interesting read, i just wished that the ending would have been thought out more

11-16-10, 1:43 AM

oddly enough...this manga reminded me of saw!
"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

11-19-10, 8:33 AM

You know, I find it interesting how many people say they like this because the bad guy won, which, according to them, makes it unique. Uhh, as someone who's a big-time horror fan, in American culture at least, it's the norm for the villain to win. Think about all the classic horror movies. Does the evil guy ever really stay down and out? No, in fact it's a staple of American horror cinema for the good guys to think they've won and then only realize they haven't really at the last moment. So I think it actually makes this way more cliche to have the wolf come back at the final moment after the good guys think they're safe than if they'd just flat out won/gotten out alive, the end. So maybe all those people saying that aren't fans of the horror genre usually, or maybe they come from Asian horror or other nation's horror, but to an American fan, this ending is the definition of horror cliche.

12-12-10, 10:02 PM

HOLY SHIT YANDERE WAKES UP
HOLY SHIT CONVENIENT FRUIT KNIFE
HOLY SHIT PAGE SHROUDED IN DARKNESS
HOLY SHIT SHOCKED FACE OF IMPENDING DOOM
i lol'd

12-30-10, 2:11 AM

JP_rNr said:
oddly enough...this manga reminded me of saw!
I was just about to say this!! And really the fact that they both use the same plot device of the actual bad guy pretending to be dead really adds to this similarity.. I wish it was more mafia-like because I really like the game mafia but it ended up being more like saw :c
Still pretty good though.

Though I'm confused how Eiji died if Mitsuki was shown to be in the bathroom then? Did they explain how that happened because if they did I missed it... or did they say for sure that Haruka had killed Eiji? *was marathoning and so probably just missed some detail*

01-19-11, 2:01 PM

wow... that ending was certainly interesting. I don't think there's that much more to say

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~

02-09-11, 6:45 PM

Lame ending! >:(

07-29-11, 6:00 AM

Well, I knew it would be Rei since someone spoiled it for me.
Um, honestly, I expected such an ending because I have yet to see a horor manga which ends well (I haven't read many of those though) so I'm not surprised. It still sucked though.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices