Forum Settings
Forums

Your faveorite, and your least faveorite character in anime?

New
Mar 14, 2009 11:55 AM

Mar 2008
When I say favorite I mean favorite character over all the anime characters out there. Same goes for your least favorite character.

My top favorite would have to be Haji from Blood +, the reason for that is because he's strong and loyal to Saya. Not to mention, he's a downright hunk he's also has this quiet,cool air about him.

My least favorite character would be Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. The reason simply because that smile of his creeps me out, not to mention he's too sneaky for my taste.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2009 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
aww Haji, you're very close to being my favorite <3 you're in top 3, that's for sure.

but my all-time favorite male is Kaiba Seto from Yugioh series. I like his cool and arrogant side, and also a soft side which he reveals only to his little brother. He is a big brother so it's an instant plus. He would not hesitate to risk his life or anything else for Mokuba. His sense of fashion is epic, as well as his deck. He is amazingly clever. His seiyuu in both series (Midorikawa Hikaru and Tsuda Kenjiro) are some of my favorites. And he is a bit of a tsundere ;)

All-time favorite female would be Chloe from Noir. She is a cold-blooded assassin and at the same time a kind girl who just wants to be loved. I liked her little jealousy outbursts when it came to Kirika as well as Altena. I also love that she gives great value to very small things, like that fork she took from Kirika and Mireille's apartment during the tea party and cherished it like it was the whole world to her.

I'll get back to least favorite ones later.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's the avatar above you thinking?

XxThageXx - Mar 25, 2009

1 by Smart-chan »»
Apr 3, 2009 4:27 PM

» Randomness Thread

XxThageXx - Mar 19, 2009

2 by XxThageXx »»
Mar 20, 2009 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.