Forum Settings
Forums

Help me please. Looking for a Translator/Last few chapters of a Manga -Hotman-

New
Jan 11, 2014 7:00 AM

Jun 2012
As the title says I'm in need of some help, while I'm sure these types of request are common, and I understand I'm being fairly greedy when asking this. I was hoping someone could possibly help me in getting translations done for a manga. I don't know who to ask/what website I could e-mail or something of the sorts but I'm pretty much in desperation now to find out how this manga ends. It only has 22 chapters that consist of 20 pages each. It's called Hotman and here are the links to it.

The MAL page for it

http://myanimelist.net/manga/3608/Hotman

As you can see it says it's 167 chapters and is completed.

Currently the translations are stuck at chapter 145 and I ABSOLUTELY have to find out how this manga ends. I would be fine waiting for the end even if it was getting updates slowly at 1 chapter every few months, however that isn't the case since it seems like it got dropped from it's original translators (I'm pretty sure Null was translating them) any attempt I've had at finding null's webpage has turned up no results and I checked it's recent updates and it said that the last 10 or so chapters where completed by random fans, which was nearly a year ago now.

If anyone could simply tell me how the manga ends I'd be fine with that also.

Thanks for reading that long wall of text guys and thanks for attempting to offer me your help.

Also sorry if this is the incorrect sub-forum, just point me in the right way and I'll take myself there.
alex70031Jan 11, 2014 7:40 AM

Serial lurker
Jan 12, 2014 9:03 AM

Jun 2012
Bumping this.

Serial lurker
Nov 23, 2015 3:27 PM
Apr 2014
Why did they stop?

More topics from this board

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
2 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
2 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
3 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
3 hours ago

» I need help finding a manga that I have forgotten

codelyok13 - Yesterday

1 by codelyok13 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.