Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2009 11:01 PM

Jun 2007
Too intense... now i want them together :D

Good episode
Mar 13, 2009 11:07 PM
Nov 2007
the last scene was really intense. seemed a liiiiiiittle bit forced + random, but whatevs
Mar 13, 2009 11:32 PM
Jan 2009
A lot of people are misunderstanding Minorin. She likes Ryuuji, but she knows that Taiga likes him also. Now Taiga is trying to push Ryuuji to her, ignoring her own feelings. Minorin will never accept that, at her best friend's expense. So initially she tried to do what Taiga is doing, which is to push Ryuuji back at her own expense, ignoring her own feelings also. Which is why she was all cold and moody. Then later she realised that it is the wrong thing to do, so now what she wants is for both herself and Taiga to "fight" for Ryuuji, fair and square (that's what she means when she says her happiness can only come out of her own hands). Then let Ryuuji choose whoever. But Taiga is still denying her own feelings. So when Taiga gave out the chocolates, and let slip that she thought Kitamura was the one who saved her, and that she might have said something while delirious, perceptive Minorin put 2 and 2 together and figured out what happened. She's doubly upset because Taiga is still running away, and the Ryuuji who she holds in such high regard (re: Taiga's dad incident) is letting it be, even though he knows. That's why she couldn't hold it in, and confronted Taiga right away. Ami, of course, sees all this happening, and being mature, does the right thing by forcing Taiga to face her emotions. Because otherwise none of them will find true happiness (i.e. there will be regrets).

Sorry for the long post, but I'm upset that people are misunderstanding Minorin. For those of you who don't get it still, go and rewatch everything.

Anyway it took up till now for me to start liking the Orange ending theme. I finally see the meaning behind the lyrics, and I think it fits very well with what's happening in Toradora now (Taiga trying to grow strong and independent).
Mar 14, 2009 12:13 AM
Mar 2008
Ya-chan sick, Ami shoe part, and Taiga twin tales *melts*.
It would have been cool if Ryuuji looked up at the end with an evil smile and then just sat down sayin "Ain't I pimp?"
Mar 14, 2009 12:25 AM

Sep 2008
WTFwasThat said:
Ya-chan sick, Ami shoe part, and Taiga twin tales *melts*.
It would have been cool if Ryuuji looked up at the end with an evil smile and then just sat down sayin "Ain't I pimp?"

lol
harem ending
Mar 14, 2009 3:50 AM

Nov 2008
Scud said:
I don't think I've ever seen a romance anime where I actually like the couple. Fuck.

lol same here
Mar 14, 2009 4:13 AM

Apr 2008
noteDhero said:
Oh, yea, totally forgot to say it in my first post.

This only proves that Minori is nothing but a psycho bitch.
Let the flames begin.
True!At first I loved minori. But everyone who makes a cute girl like Taiga cry doesn't deserve to live!
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Mar 14, 2009 4:19 AM

Jul 2007
noteDhero said:
This only proves that Minori is nothing but a psycho bitch.
Let the flames begin.
"nothing but"?

I think there's more to her than just that (and I hate her all the more for it).
Mar 14, 2009 4:25 AM

May 2008
weelillad said:
(that's what she means when she says her happiness can only come out of her own hands)

When I read this line in the previous episode I thought "oh Minori, you can do it, but it's not necessary to talk about it in public".
Mar 14, 2009 4:33 AM

Dec 2008
weelillad said:
A lot of people are misunderstanding Minorin. She likes Ryuuji, but she knows that Taiga likes him also. Now Taiga is trying to push Ryuuji to her, ignoring her own feelings. Minorin will never accept that, at her best friend's expense. So initially she tried to do what Taiga is doing, which is to push Ryuuji back at her own expense, ignoring her own feelings also. Which is why she was all cold and moody. Then later she realised that it is the wrong thing to do, so now what she wants is for both herself and Taiga to "fight" for Ryuuji, fair and square (that's what she means when she says her happiness can only come out of her own hands). Then let Ryuuji choose whoever. But Taiga is still denying her own feelings. So when Taiga gave out the chocolates, and let slip that she thought Kitamura was the one who saved her, and that she might have said something while delirious, perceptive Minorin put 2 and 2 together and figured out what happened. She's doubly upset because Taiga is still running away, and the Ryuuji who she holds in such high regard (re: Taiga's dad incident) is letting it be, even though he knows. That's why she couldn't hold it in, and confronted Taiga right away. Ami, of course, sees all this happening, and being mature, does the right thing by forcing Taiga to face her emotions. Because otherwise none of them will find true happiness (i.e. there will be regrets).

Sorry for the long post, but I'm upset that people are misunderstanding Minorin. For those of you who don't get it still, go and rewatch everything.

Anyway it took up till now for me to start liking the Orange ending theme. I finally see the meaning behind the lyrics, and I think it fits very well with what's happening in Toradora now (Taiga trying to grow strong and independent).

Totally agree :) though I'm Taiga fan, I like Minorin too =]
20px!!!!
Mar 14, 2009 4:38 AM

Apr 2008
Can I please punch her teeth out!?

I don't understand how I ever liked you. I'm so not giving you my vote in saimoe!

Taiga is so moe. I'm so gonna give her my vote!

Don't you touch her!

Amin is so my hero!

Haruta-kun has a girlfriend!?

Ryuuji has a shoe fetisj?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Mar 14, 2009 4:55 AM

Feb 2009
weelillad said:

I totally agree with you...

You know, everyone is like: Oh i want ryuujixtaiga or ryuujixami or minorin etc. But it doesn't matter. Al the characters are great and thats what makes Toradora a really good serie, i think.
Mar 14, 2009 9:28 AM

Feb 2009
I swear, if I see another "I hope Ryuuji's going to chase after her!" comment, I'll stab my eyes out and curse the world for its nearly blind foreshadowing. Its going to happen, people, despite the so-called cliffhanger. Jeez. I wish Ryuuji chooses to jump off the top of the school building to avoid the obvious TaigaxRyu ending.

I also hate this corny **** that harems love to dish out to satisify the mindless people. Where are thy dramas/animes where the first goal stays true and the main character and main female character do not get together? And who gives a crap about the title, as some unnamed and forgotten poster mentioned: "I thought this was one of those rare non-harem dramas and that the title was about Ryuuji's and Taiga's friendship. I hate how I was deceived by that until nearly the end. Talk about bad script."
I mizz Honey and Clover and its complications without insanely tangled, nonsensical love triangles and scenes.

On the topic of scenes in anime...
Isaristh said:
The whole classroom scene was a "wtf" moment tbh. The whole thing was so dramatic and random...Taiga was having a mental breakdown. I mean, wtf? Really up-beat and joyful then *BAM* *SCREAMS* *MORE SCREAMS* *AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH* O.o

Couldn't agree more. Randomness=fail, no matter how attracted/attached we are to characters, situations have to be SOMEWHAT realistic. I mean, Min there just took an insanity pill.
Mar 14, 2009 9:35 AM

Aug 2008
weelillad said:

The problem of course is a few things:
1) Minori only came to this conclusion of finding her own happiness in the previous episode
2) Minori is being a total hypocrite
3) Minori was being much too physical with someone she calls her best friend over a boy
4) We have no reason to believe (given previous episodes) that Minori isn't mentally unstable.
5) Taiga only realized her feelings a few episodes, and much of this wasn't the case for the majority of the show.

From episode one Minori has been crazy. We know none of the context for any of her actions. Then once we have context (Ryuuji liking her) she goes CooCoo bananas wearing a bald cap to school. Now, she's yelling, screaming, and physically intimidating people who take the same actions as she once did. Tell me how that doesn't reek of psychotic behavior? She could have at least done what Ami and Kitamura did and been much more civil in the whole thing. But no, she totally hulked out.

I call that a psycho bitch.

Mar 14, 2009 9:36 AM

Apr 2007
Fuck I hate Minori. She's been annoying and stupid since the beginning.

Mar 14, 2009 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
theres not too much background showen about Minori, thats because we cant judge about her atm...
Maybe her past wasnt that great and thats why she behaves like this...

all i can say is that minori, taiga and ami arent bad girls, they are just different.
Mar 14, 2009 9:53 AM

Aug 2008
I don't think she's bad...I think she's crazy and needs to see a therapist. Ami and Taiga were clearly never bad, just misunderstood.
Mar 14, 2009 9:55 AM

Dec 2008
Great ep 10/10 for this one

The flying shoe scene was funny ,I looped this scene 15 times :rofl:

Taiga broke her job assesment letter,I thought she would have some plans ; (

Pigtail Taiga is my kryptonite XD ,so cute,she reminded me of Ayu Daikuuji from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

The classroom scene was great,I really wanted this to happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2009 10:37 AM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
I don't think she's bad...I think she's crazy and needs to see a therapist.

Great comment, I laughed heartily =)

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Mar 14, 2009 10:53 AM
Mar 2009
Rather...I'd say Minorin is rather interesting in a way ^^
Mar 14, 2009 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
Well, crazies are always interesting to a point. Look at Lelouch, inferiority complex, split personality, megalomaina; Light was an outright egotistical sociopath; most shounen fighting characters suffer from a messiah complex. But when these motives go unanswered and undeveloped, it becomes annoying.
Mar 14, 2009 11:18 AM

Dec 2008
B'AWWWWW.

And another episode of Toradora! makes me cry.

I know it's bound to my RyuujixTaiga which will probably make me lower my rating for the series a bit because it's too predictable but man, still want a different ending. ): And at least it isn't built up like shit.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Mar 14, 2009 11:44 AM

Sep 2007
The last scene was simply awesome, it just left me breathless.
I don't want this series to end~ T_T

Mar 14, 2009 11:58 AM

Feb 2009
I so hope the cat is truly out of the bag now.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Mar 14, 2009 12:09 PM

Sep 2008
Leticia said:
The last scene was simply awesome, it just left me breathless.
I don't want this series to end~ T_T

qft

&Haruta having gf was really random.
Mar 14, 2009 12:12 PM

Jul 2008
id said:
Isn't there anyone who thinks what minorin said to taiga at the end was weird?

Yes there's plenty of emotions and shouting but sometimes it just doesn't feels right. Seriously, i'm starting to lose hope in this.

No everything was logical.
Taiga was acting like she was the one who give hapiness to people and that they couldn't acheive it without her help.
Minorin told her that her hapiness depend of her alone and that Taiga have nothing to do with it, saying it that way may be a little mean since Taiga was really trying her best to do that but Minorin want Taiga to stop looking after others and start to look after herself
Mar 14, 2009 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
Here's what's wrong with that Happiness bull shit. If you are happy at the expense of your friends feelings, you aren't going to be happy. Taiga isn't wrong in thinking what she thinks. She's wrong in trying to cover it up. They all (except for Ami who has been upfront since day 1) are at fault for not being honest with each other and working something out. Really, they aren't as good friends as they think they are, again with the exception of Ami and Taiga, Kitamura and Taiga, and Ami and Kitamura, and maybe Kitamura and Ryuuji.
Mar 14, 2009 12:40 PM

Jan 2009
Hannah-Hime said:
mflatischler said:
twintail taiga is sweet ^^

waah, Minorin was always scary but that scene where she called him a liar was the scariest from her... yandere? o_O

kage-bunshin said:
it was a pretty good episode, now if only ami could confess her feeling clearly, her taiga too, things might get a little clearer, or meybe more complicated.
di anyone else think minorin had an almost higurashi moment near the end there when she grab a hold of taiga?

Yesh.. Minorin-Rena moment FTW~!

Yowwzaaa~
Minorin scareddd mehh D: !
Mar 14, 2009 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
I really liked this episode. At first I thought it would be a normal one but it kept bilding up and finally Taiga found out It was Ryuugi carried her when she fainted. I like Ami more and more she has respect for peoples feelings, its kinda sad everyones digging Ryuugi but we all know he is destined to be Taiga. I completely support them being together, its destiny!
I'd like tossing your salad.-"Yuru"/MMMKD
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM MOTHERFUCKER?-SophieWophie<3
Mar 14, 2009 12:56 PM

Jun 2008
Intense. People need to calm themselves down, as much as I love Ami, it's destined to be Ryuuji x Taiga, iight? I mean, really. Minorin' has come to accept that, and I believe Ami has to. They all have, and that scene was just too amazing to describe actually. I like the direction their going in, and I support it aaalll theee waaaay.

w00t.
Mar 14, 2009 1:10 PM

Oct 2008
WOW, this episode is really driving me crazy.

Definitely the best part was when Ryuuji held Taiga's hand in return, SO CUTE.
My favorite line in this ep was when Minorin said "My happiness can only be made with my own hands!" Just so true you know?
The last shot of Ryuuji is actually "epic" and I don't use that word often.
Ryuuji's "shoe fetish" was pretty hilarious.
Haruta has a girlfriend, who would have guessed?
And I'm also pleased that Noto has realized his feelings for Kihara.
Amin is amazing, and I don't want her to transfer.
I wish Sumire was back.
I want to meet Taiga's mother.
The ending theme has once again made me fall in love with it, I don't know why people don't like it, or have only recently started to like it. It describes them all perfectly. Suppai.

Only downside
The animation sucked at several times during this episode, but that normally happens when something amazing is going to happen soon that requires more attention. And the parts that were actually important in this episode were animated well enough.

Next episode, looks great, I really want to know why Ya-chan is crying, and looking closely at the shot of the bridge in the preview, the lower one right above the water, you can see two people ;) ~! I can't wait to see that animated~!
Mar 14, 2009 1:19 PM

May 2007
Kamadaki said:
Well, it was to be expected.

I mean honestly, past all the hopeful thinking, did anyone really think that it was going to be anything BUT Taiga and Ryuuji?

The show IS called TORA (jap for tiger) DORA (katakana for dragon is ドラゴン, or in romaji [bold]DO-RA[/bold]-GO-N).

So come on, this show had one destiny from the very beginning. lol
=O
I would have save some serious time if i had noticed that before.
I can't belive i really didn't notice such obvious thing. omg... OMFG!

As for the episode, OMG.
Its just so amazing how this series win.
Like, it felt so... lets say real.
The deepness on each of them, those reactions...
You can see there was some very hard work on them.

An anime with that already wins, but toradora goes further. WAY further.
I can't help but smile as sweet/funny things happen on this series.
Besides that, this series transformed an boring tsundere into a win tsundere.
Rie's voice simply doesn't bother me anymore. At least when voicing Taiga.

I wonder why does it take so long for something like this get aired.
Like, its not that hard to air such awesome series when you have time enough to air 22 new mainstream battle / rom & com (+ecchi & harem).
And don't tell me there isn't new good series out there.
There loads of good mangas out there that would get high scores when serielized, but it seems they only end up stuck as manga.
PHUC!

Oh yeah, one moar thing. I'm still an Ami fanatic, but the TxT doesn't seem like the end of the world for me anymore.

Oh yeah, i forgot this one too, i kind of laught at the end when takasu says "Ore wa..." and soon the ed starts with "Nemurenai..."
Putting them together makes something like: "I... Won't sleep!" or "I... Can't sleep!"

It seems i'm forgething a lot lately, anyway, damn how i wish for an Ami After*. lmao.

(*Since Tomoyo got hers, why not Ami too? And why not Kyou too?!?! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIKE IMPOSSIBLE PAIRINGS?!?!?)
RyushiMar 14, 2009 1:26 PM
Mar 14, 2009 3:36 PM

Sep 2008
Next Episode = Ryuuji's dad? I am guessing. What do you guys think?
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Mar 14, 2009 5:35 PM

Nov 2007
Mario1-7 said:

he is dead >_>
Mar 14, 2009 7:50 PM

Sep 2008
game8910 said:
Mario1-7 said:

he is dead >_>

Ryuuji's mom could have been lying to him. Did you see how pissed she was in the Preview and she through that Money thing on the ground. He could have wanted to help Ryuuji with College. There is always a chance.
Mar 14, 2009 8:03 PM
Jun 2008
sometimes I wonder if this show can get any worse... and then a new episode comes out and I dont wonder anymore.

I wish I could lower my rating of a 1.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Mar 14, 2009 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
A few things.

First of all, this episode was AMAZING. Holy hell. Just... so much happened, and all of it mattered. The intensity of the emotions... it's just so real.

Secondly, people are STILL going on about their preferred pairings? It's seriously painful reading that stuff. People, it doesn't matter who ends up with who, it only matters how they get there. Cripes, some people just focus on the wrong things far too much...

Thirdly, I can only imagine those who complain about it being overly emotional have never been in a similar situation themselves. She's just been told that despite what she believed happened, she had actually confessed to the one she loved but desperately, desperately wanted to lose her feelings for in favor of a happy ending for her very best friend. That's two clashing loves, and she's being forced to confront that on top of a very blatant lie by two of her trusted friends, simultaneously.

You've never seen someone's emotions explode because of love? Really? People, honestly... I just don't know what to say.

It was amazing. Most of all, it was realistic. There are few people in that kind of situation that would have been able to hold their emotions in check, and even then they'd only be holding the knowledge back from their conscience, only for it to resurface later again due to the trauma of the event (seriously, try suppressing that kind of thing. It's not easy).

But, okay. If you truly believe only the death of a loved one could warrant such emotion, well, feel free to continue doing so. I'll just sit here and be glad you're not the writer.

(Oh, also - yes, Minorin is probably touched in the head. Just a little. I mean, look at all the jobs she has...)
ZyrusticaeMar 14, 2009 9:39 PM
Mar 14, 2009 9:36 PM

May 2008
weelillad said:

I see your point,
this was bound to happen and i agree with what you said.
Mar 14, 2009 9:57 PM

Dec 2007
Zyrusticae said:
A few things.

First of all, this episode was AMAZING. Holy hell. Just... so much happened, and all of it mattered. The intensity of the emotions... it's just so real.

Secondly, people are STILL going on about their preferred pairings? It's seriously painful reading that stuff. People, it doesn't matter who ends up with who, it only matters how they get there. Cripes, some people just focus on the wrong things far too much...

Thirdly, I can only imagine those who complain about it being overly emotional have never been in a similar situation themselves. She's just been told that despite what she believed happened, she had actually confessed to the one she loved but desperately, desperately wanted to lose her feelings for in favor of a happy ending for her very best friend. That's two clashing loves, and she's being forced to confront that on top of a very blatant lie by two of her trusted friends, simultaneously.

You've never seen someone's emotions explode because of love? Really? People, honestly... I just don't know what to say.

It was amazing. Most of all, it was realistic. There are few people in that kind of situation that would have been able to hold their emotions in check, and even then they'd only be holding the knowledge back from their conscience, only for it to resurface later again due to the trauma of the event (seriously, try suppressing that kind of thing. It's not easy).

But, okay. If you truly believe only the death of a loved one could warrant such emotion, well, feel free to continue doing so. I'll just sit here and be glad you're not the writer.

(Oh, also - yes, Minorin is probably touched in the head. Just a little. I mean, look at all the jobs she has...)

i agree with you that it was realistic, but Minorin was a tad to emotional IMO. and she really did a higurashi face there, scary oO

Mar 14, 2009 10:07 PM

May 2007
Mario1-7 said:
game8910 said:
Mario1-7 said:

he is dead >_>

Ryuuji's mom could have been lying to him. Did you see how pissed she was in the Preview and she through that Money thing on the ground. He could have wanted to help Ryuuji with College. There is always a chance.
She loved her "husband". So i doubt that very much, besides, it wouldn't make any sense.

That money is probably Ryuuji who earned it, and Yasuko got mad at him for not letting her help her help him, and for being selfish, and not considering Taiga's feelings.

Next episode seems like pure drama.
Possibly ending with some stupid cliffhanger.

catullus said:
sometimes I wonder if this show can get any worse... and then a new episode comes out and I dont wonder anymore.

I would deffinitly bash you for saying that. Expecially when you didn't say why or what displeases you.
But seeing by how you score things, thats to be expected.
But, hey, can't you sound a bit less aggressive?
Its like you were trying to pick a fight or something.
Mar 14, 2009 10:42 PM

Jul 2008
Ouch!!
Thata was a freky episode :S
i don't know why, but i couldn't see it coming :P
Sent with Mal Updater

Mar 14, 2009 11:15 PM

Sep 2008
wow, didnt expect all the emotion to happen all of the sudden at the end.
especially since theres 2 episodes left of the series, meaning there is still more to come.
Mar 15, 2009 12:00 AM

Nov 2008
I honestly had no idea what was going on at the end. The first thing to cross my mind was 'rape'. Dunno why.

NOTE: I am a legitimate (meaning usually on-topic and polite) hit-and-run poster. Do not expect me to reply to your reply to my reply.
Mar 15, 2009 12:13 AM

Sep 2008
catullus said:

I would deffinitly bash you for saying that. Expecially when you didn't say why or what displeases you.
But seeing by how you score things, thats to be expected.
But, hey, can't you sound a bit less aggressive?
Its like you were trying to pick a fight or something.

Dude he gave School Days a 9 and Toradora! a 1. School Days is the Ultimate Fail! I think he is trying to pick a Fight. If you hate it Why do you still watch? People like you leave me in Despair!
Mar 15, 2009 3:42 AM
Jan 2009
Bladin said:
I really wish i could find a anime that would contain this in the middle, and then have the rest be them as a couple.

clannad ~after story~, itazura na kiss, lovely complex... to name a few...

can't wait for the next episode...
was against TaigaxRyuuji all the way.. but this show has made me feel that this decision was alright

kinda like clannad..
was SOO going for anything BUT her... but alas... a few episodes later.. or next season later... cried myself to near-death when IT happened...

these shows really KNOW...
Mar 15, 2009 3:48 AM
Dec 2008
i did not like this episode, just where are they taking this show? right now it seems like a bunch of stuff happens for no particular reason. and the relationships between many of the characters have reached a very unnatural level.
Mar 15, 2009 9:05 AM

Jul 2008
Prayermad said:
just where are they taking this show?
I thought it was pretty obvious this is leading up to an exchange of confessions between Taiga and Ryuuji.
Mar 15, 2009 10:50 AM
Dec 2008
I didn't think this episode was that great. I mean, the scene at the end where Taiga tries to run away but Kitamura and Ami are blocking the doors was touching, but it didn't make me teary eyed or anything. Also, did anyone else think that Ryuuji was drawn really weird for the first half of the episode? But the one thing that really ruined the episode for me was Taiga's tone of her voice. Seriously, she doesn't need to talk like a baby all the time. She would be muuuch cuter without that voice. I still like Minorin the best, and it's nice to see people say that they like her a little more after this episode. I told you she was a good character. And...Ami's just sort of done with the story. Sorry to Ami fans.
Mar 15, 2009 1:31 PM

Oct 2008
Kugi... Her normal voice sounds very sweet but that tsundere voice of hers give me headaches. (X_X) I wonder if she gets a sore throat when voicing characters like that so often.. Nonetheless, Kugi if Kugi. (^_^)

Taiga...is so cute!!!

Career Accessment..

Mar 15, 2009 1:55 PM

Sep 2007
I loved the episode, and the classroom scene was epic, but in my opinion the animation value dropped in this episode. So much that I actually realized it... Maybe it was just me?

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

255 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

9 by MyBliss »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» What's physical diff between kano and ami

atl_nal - Mar 28

7 by Ashikhi »»
Mar 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.