Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 25, 2017 8:34 PM

Nov 2016
Ok wut ?

This is definitely an interesting development,the episode had also a great melancholic feel.

Also awesome new opening.

But kinda too convenient that Hikari and Miuna are around the same age now. The romantic relationships in this show are quite something xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 4, 2018 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
Hikari, Manaka and Kaname, all the friends Chisaki had for so many years were suddenly out of reach, I can't imagine how hard it was for her to move on after that, but thankfully she had Tsumugu and his grandpa to live with.

Same can be said for Akari, who already took the resolve to live with Miuna and Itaru instead of sleeping with the rest of the sea people, if Hikari and friends had chosen to sleep she would have been worried, but she could handle it, but with how tragic the Ofunehiki was it's no surprise that she suffered as we saw, are they fine and just sleeping, or did they die in the process? Thankfully Miuna made her change her mind about what to do with the baby.

5 years passed and now Miuna and Sayu should be around the age of the group of friends at the start of the story (they even share the same teacher!) And looks like Hikari is back... with the same appearance as he had before, probably he hasn't aged at all, wow.

Chisaki already suffered from being considered more mature than she should at her age, something that can be definitely good but it wasn't to her way of think, I can't imagine how Hikari will react once he sees her with those extra five years.

This anime pulled the time skip so, so well, I really can't wait to see what might happen with all the changes that occurred.
Jun 14, 2019 5:36 AM

Oct 2010
Felt like I was watching a different anime but is was nice. Sayu and Miuna look better now and Miuna could strike Hikari now that Manaka is gone and Chisaki got over him after 5 years (but who knows). I have some pairings in mind but I won't bother, this show could change anytime. I only want Sayu to get some handsome boy.
Nov 15, 2019 4:52 PM

May 2017
interesting plot turn. Ending was pretty cool. I like the fact that Hikari kept his age
Dec 28, 2020 12:28 PM

Jun 2017
Time skip was expected. But I didn't expect it to be like this. Chisaki got left out from the hibernation. 5 years waiting for friends really changed her. Everyone grew up too. This would be a shock for Hikari and anyone else that wakes up. Best episode so far. I really can't tell where the show is headed towards.
Apr 20, 2021 11:23 PM

Feb 2019
The tone sure changed.... was not expecting a timeskip from last episode's preview. Not that I dislike it. I kind of like it actually. This series has gone beyond my expectations so far.

It was so painful to see Chisaki cry out when Grandpa got brought in to hospital... She's the last one of them, but unlike Akari, she didn't choose this.

I like Miuna's new look. She's quite pretty.

Tsumugu was sort of puzzled about Miuna giving Hikari mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Can humans not do that to sea people?
Nov 19, 2021 2:33 PM

Sep 2014
This show is so spicy, its like Domestic Girlfriend levels of spice.

They had a love pentagram and thought "How can we add the lolis?" so they get a timeskip!

Miuna revives Hikari and the very first thing he says is "Manaka!!!" followed by "who are you?" you cant make this shit up.

Meanwhile Chikari got older and starts to develope feelings for surface boy.

Come one now atleast one of the cast has to be gay by the end, maybe its surface boy.

Anyway with Hikari back I assume the rest of them wont take too long (even though maybe his ena wasnt thicc enough) and as it turns out the surface was fine after all. Stupid fish people dont know winter is a normal season.

You know octopi are pretty smart? Social and even use tools? The only thing they lack to develope as a species is fire and well good luck with that beeing stuck underwater.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 3, 2022 2:10 AM

Jan 2021
I wonder how long it'll take for Manaka to come back. And it looks like Tsumugu has developed something for Chisaki, and I'm about 60% sure Chisaki feels something towards him. With all of the shared experiences, along with 5 years alone together, something is defintely there. I hope everyone ends up happy, but I'm still hoping for Hikari x Manaka. Maybe Manaka does actually like Hikari.

Dec 26, 2022 11:32 PM

Dec 2020
I think they said 5 years. So a small time skip. Also it looks like those the ocean waves or the swirley things last ep keeps anyone from really going under. So chisaki couldn't go back either. I'm liking this change though
Feb 28, 2023 6:23 PM
Jul 2015
I can't??? Time skip 5 years while a woman otw marriage almost losing her soon child and father after the death of the mom

While only 2 woman sea safe from sea hibernation both of them became housewife for men on surface WTF

and that fcking 9 yo kid in love with her brother in law giving a kiss

Don't tell me tsumugu love chisaki šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” the love polygon and logic of the show make my brain dead
Jun 10, 2023 12:55 AM
May 2016
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.