Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2014 4:54 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow! This was indeed a tragedy. I'm still wiping away tears.
Mao was beheaded. He sacrificed his life so that Hal could get away.
Kait and Lycoris confessed their love to each other and then died together in the fire. That kiss!!
Iris and Anemone are alive, but they look like they're shriveling up and wasting away.
Hal is the new king...and I bet he's going to be a great one. Never once did I think he was useless.

This was a REALLY great story!!
Jan 6, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
This manga was awesome!!!

Kait and Lycoris died but I am happy for that ending because it means that they will be together eternally.
Jul 20, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2012
I knew this was a tragedy, but i thought for the faintest hope for Kait and Lyco to live T T but still it was an amazing story, heart breaking just heart breaking *sniff*
Nov 3, 2015 5:35 AM

Jan 2014
I don't usually read tragedies, but I really enjoyed this.
It was tragic in a beautiful way.
Mar 11, 2016 6:30 AM

Oct 2015
It started off rather promising, but the ending was shit. It feels like the author just forced the idea of poison princesses in just to make it seem more interesting/tragic, when overall, it doesn't even play a big role or seem crucial to the plot development in any way.
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
Aug 11, 2016 4:22 AM
Aug 2016
I can't stop crying😭 Mao-chan!!!😭😭 The ending was nice tho! But still... Mao-chan... He sacrificed so much...😢
Mar 17, 2018 5:14 AM

Nov 2017
that was a nice ride, I can't believe this manga is so underrated from the art to the story everything was perfect, the ending is indeed tragic but I'm glad Hal will become tne king, I'm really sad about what happend to Mao, among the three brothers he was my favorite and his relationship with Lycoris is the most interesting to me
Apr 26, 2021 12:44 PM
Hello World!:))

Oct 2015
Beautiful story! One of the best tragiedies I've ever seen. It was similiar to Shakespeare's works in my opinion.
"I'll be done soon. If you wait nicely, I'll buy you some sweetbread." said Lawrence.

- I'll thank you not to treat me like a child.

"Oh, you don't want any?"

- I do.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dokuhime Chapter 6 Discussion

_kukiyomenai - Jul 16, 2020

1 by wombo_Combo »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:07 AM

Poll: » Dokuhime Chapter 3 Discussion

_kukiyomenai - Jul 16, 2020

0 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 16, 2020 4:05 AM

Poll: » Dokuhime Chapter 2 Discussion

_kukiyomenai - Jul 15, 2020

0 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 15, 2020 3:47 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite prince (Glandol)?

mei-hym - Feb 11, 2019

1 by greatyu »»
May 2, 2019 12:11 PM

Poll: » Dokuhime Chapter 35 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Jan 5, 2014

0 by Hannah_Ana »»
Jan 5, 2014 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.