Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 4, 2014 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
I was watching the series and in episode five something happened that made me feel like i had missed something big. I read that there was a manga but i havent been able to find it on any sites like manga reader or manga fox. One comment on the video said that there was a chapter 61 but I couldnt find it. Does anyone know of a site that has it or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Jan 5, 2014 7:28 PM

Oct 2013
There is no manga. Monogatari is a light novel series.
Jan 6, 2014 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
huuuh said:

Ohh my mistake then. I tried look for the light novel just now and I came across baka-tsuki but it looks like only half of some of the volumes have been filled. is there another site that has the novel up until now up to date and translated?
Jan 6, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2012
Mr_Ambivalence said:
huuuh said:

Ohh my mistake then. I tried look for the light novel just now and I came across baka-tsuki but it looks like only half of some of the volumes have been filled. is there another site that has the novel up until now up to date and translated?

No, it hasn't been fully translated, they're gradually progressing though.

This is the real problem of visual novels, they're more difficult to translate and less people read them.
Jan 8, 2014 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:

This is the real problem of visual novels, they're more difficult to translate and less people read them.

Ah i see but at least now i have a source to read it. Thank you
Nov 6, 2014 7:42 PM
Nov 2014
well according to /a/'s daily japanese thread, it's difficulty is harder than steel,
so the people who had started a translation of the series, drops it quickly. but in the other hand, talented and good at the translation, creates a masterpiece, like kizumonogatari
Nov 6, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Mr_Ambivalence said:

light novels
Nov 13, 2014 3:12 PM
Nov 2014
1.One of the manga is about a boy who at the start was playing hide-go-seek with his classmate and he hid in the air vent and fell asleep and a transfer student found him, the boy also has a scar that goes completely around his neck, I think it was a seal of some sort and when he was beheaded without warning, he turned into some kind of monster, but he is still alive even though the beheading and turning into a monster and all that stuff.

2. The other manga is also about a boy but he is a kid and he is best friend with a dog and I think that he is a owner of a onsen or a hot spring, I think that at the beginning of the manga, the boy was on top of a tall post, when the boy's dog supposedly was killed by a monster but came back to life and somehow the monster was killed, I think that the time period is in the past.

If you know one or both of them, please tell me soon, I been searching for both of them for a while. Thx.
Nov 13, 2014 10:56 PM
Nov 2014
Wilderngirl15 said:
1.One of the manga is about a boy who at the start was playing hide-go-seek with his classmate and he hid in the air vent and fell asleep and a transfer student found him, the boy also has a scar that goes completely around his neck, I think it was a seal of some sort and when he was beheaded without warning, he turned into some kind of monster, but he is still alive even though the beheading and turning into a monster and all that stuff.

2. The other manga is also about a boy but he is a kid and he is best friend with a dog and I think that he is a owner of a onsen or a hot spring, I think that at the beginning of the manga, the boy was on top of a tall post, when the boy's dog supposedly was killed by a monster but came back to life and somehow the monster was killed, I think that the time period is in the past.

I FOUND NUMBER TWO, IT IS "TRIBAL 12" sorry but however I just recently started looking for this one just the other day, but number 1, I been searching for weeks, WEEKS, "sob" oh well I still have to search for it.... Again for who knows how many times.

If you know one or both of them, please tell me soon, I been searching for both of them for a while. Thx.

More topics from this board

» Second Season Versus the First

Femboy_Hooters - Apr 6, 2022

2 by Femboy_Hooters »»
Apr 10, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Chapter 199 Discussion

MoonPhos - Jul 15, 2020

0 by MoonPhos »»
Jul 15, 2020 2:53 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Chapter 114 Discussion

MoonPhos - Jun 26, 2020

0 by MoonPhos »»
Jun 26, 2020 2:07 PM

» Does the chapter count include the "chapter jumps" in Nekomonogatari: Shiro?

AnimeApollo - May 22, 2017

7 by AnimeApollo »»
May 13, 2018 1:56 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Chapter 66 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 2, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 2018 8:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.