Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2013 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
Botato said:
So I checked SAO II on MAL and it already has a score of 8.90 O.o
It looks a bit interesting though, I guess I should watch SAO soon then.

LOL why is it even allowed to rate the show if It's still not aired? Admins should fix it.

Oct 2007
mitch3315 said:
IceBurn said:
itazuranamelody said:
Okay, Sword Art Online was the LAST anime I expected to get a sequel, so now, I'm shocked..... in a good way.
really?dude this should be a shock to no one this series is a cash cow.

Yes, yes, all it takes is two seasons of a show to become a cash cow. I guess Chihayafuru is also a cash cow?
It was a cash cow even before the anime was announced, not to mention sequel.

Dizzee said:
Botato said:

LOL why is it even allowed to rate the show if It's still not aired? Admins should fix it.
Top kek 2.0.
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
OMG! I came. I came multiple times.

Aug 2013
SAO was okay, it was kind of entertaining (you know like where you turn your brain off and try to enjoy). That fairy doodoo arc never happened.

I'm actually quite interested in this one heh.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 31, 2013 9:09 AM

Mar 2010

Jan 2013
Nidhoeggr said:

I don't like them, but I enjoy picking them apart. Also, watching a few shit shows over the time helps to appreciate quality since you always know it could be much worse. And it's not like I would watch this while paying full attention. This is the kind of show you laugh at while you organize your mails or so.

Boy, you must have a lot of mails to organize considering the number of things you watch that are bad.

Jul 2013
JD2411 said:
The whole gun thing sounds kind of retarded imo.

I get the feeling the author is just going to do a version for every game genre.

I'm pretty sure that was the whole point of the series.
Dec 31, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
Saeedpoppa said:
Surprise surprise... Despite being inferior to donkey shit in quality, this abomination is getting a second season, because $$$.

*sigh*

Holy shit the same comment as in the other thread...

Might as well:
Why am I not surprised by your favs?
Dec 31, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2013
RandomPerson4 said:
Botato said:
lol it's already dropping, a few minutes ago it had a score of 9.10.

What the... ?!
It didn't even start xD
Trolls/haters/etc work fast here.
Dec 31, 2013 9:12 AM

Apr 2013
Progeusz said:
It was just a matter of time. Judging by late announcement I guess it will be another 25 episodes show. Hopefully better than previous one.

If they adapt only the GGO arc then 12/13 episodes are plenty enough.

Sep 2012
AWW YEAH, maybe this time it'll be as good as Mars of Destruction, the past season almost made it there.

Mar 2013
Shangetsu said:
Sweet, more novel butchering and more haters who'll go on a crusade saying it suck without having read it.

Some studio just want to see the anime world burn.

Read it up to end of mother's rosario arc and frankly it sucked....

Sep 2011
Yah i think ill pass on this, i usually complete series including future seasons which is what i plan to do for chuuniybo, but this series was quite hard to finish merely in season 1 and i dont see any room for improvement as alot of the flaws i found with it are rooted deep within the characters and rules of the world.

So yah giving this a pass

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2013 9:13 AM

Oct 2007
And I still wait pining for an Accel World sequel that will probably never happen.

Apr 2013
oh god , y u do dis y men

Jul 2013
okay this is definitely a good news but wtf will happen to Asuna?? Miyuki voicing the main heroine is great though.

and the haters.. keep them coming.. I actually got the news from a friend who hates SAO... see?? they are the ones thats making it famous.

Aug 2009
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Progeusz said:
It was just a matter of time. Judging by late announcement I guess it will be another 25 episodes show. Hopefully better than previous one.

If they adapt only the GGO arc then 12/13 episodes are plenty enough.

But it was two volumes.Well it can be done in 1-cour if the cut every single monologue Shino has.
Dec 31, 2013 9:14 AM
Aug 2011
A-1 and Kawahara-sensei changing the industry and changing lives!
Dec 31, 2013 9:15 AM

Aug 2009
NotJizzyHitler said:
Yah i think ill pass on this, i usually complete series including future seasons which is what i plan to do for chuuniybo, but this series was quite hard to finish merely in season 1 and i dont see any room for improvement as alot of the flaws i found with it are rooted deep within the characters and rules of the world.

First truly sane person in this thread.
Dec 31, 2013 9:16 AM
May 2012
Oh boy, well, good for the fans.

I'm not a fan but I'll still watch this because I just can't miss it!!!!

Let's just hope that this will be better than the first one ^^
Dec 31, 2013 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
ssjokg said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

yeah I agree on this. why watch the 2nd season if you don't have any hope of improvement?? better than watch it and bash it after.
Dec 31, 2013 9:18 AM

Aug 2011
Who didn't see this coming from miles away?

Here's to hoping that Kawahara learnt to write this time around. I enjoyed a few episodes of the first season of SAO but honestly the rest was pretty damn bad. Still enjoyed it though, even it was for the stupidity.

Well I'm happy for the people who've been wanting this though.
Dec 31, 2013 9:20 AM

Feb 2010
This is going to be awesome. Looking at the reactions on the forum that is. Definitely watching for trainwreck value.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 31, 2013 9:20 AM

Jan 2013
PrimeX said:
ssjokg said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

yeah I agree on this. why watch the 2nd season if you don't have any hope of improvement?? better than watch it and bash it after.

Yes, if one didn't like it then why would inflict pain upon his/her senses. It's what masochists do. There are better things to do in the world then waste time on something you don't like.
Dec 31, 2013 9:22 AM

Nov 2012
PrimeX said:
ssjokg said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Delicious popcorn and of course because watching "so bad it's good" shows with friends is quite a fun experience.
Dec 31, 2013 9:26 AM

May 2013
Yay! I am so excited about this news. Can't wait to watch this.
Dec 31, 2013 9:26 AM

Mar 2011
Sounds like a promising venture.
Dec 31, 2013 9:27 AM

Sep 2011
So much butthurt in one thread. Juicy, juicy tears. Anyways, I'll watch this season since I enjoyed GGO, like Aincrad; even though I hated ALO.
Dec 31, 2013 9:28 AM

Nov 2012
ohhh, does that mean i'll have to read SAO hate in like every anime-related thread again?
Dec 31, 2013 9:28 AM

Sep 2011
PrimeX said:
ssjokg said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

I mean there is always that chance of the unknown something may grow on you, like i wouldnt have ever thought haruhi would improve especially after the 2nd season, then the movie came out and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Ignoring track records there is still a small chance i would enjoy a 2nd season of sword art in some way, i highly doubt it entirely which is why im not watching it but there is still that possibility and that possibility alone can be motivation to watch further in something i dislike

also onto specifically this, i think alot of people found enjoyment in sword art ironically, i have a few times such as another eiken and tsui no sora, i think they are awful but i was entertained because i was making fun of it with friends in all 3 cases, people do that with sword art, i really didnt find anything thats really fun to pick fun at like others did and the few things that are kind of funny are fewer and farer between than people build them up to be

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2013 9:31 AM

Oct 2012
So we'll get the last 2 parts: Gun Gale Online and the last part which I have forgotten the name. >.>

At last Konno Yuuki <3
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Dec 31, 2013 9:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well

shitstorm inc

Dec 31, 2013 9:32 AM

Nov 2013
RandomPerson4 said:
Delicious popcorn and of course because watching "so bad it's good" shows with friends is quite a fun experience.

Yeah but also there's the fact that they need to give it a low score so it doesn't make it to the top 10, watching the show will help them make their own arguments against it too.

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongDec 31, 2013 9:51 AM
Dec 31, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2011
Hope they will animate GGO arc much better than the previous.
Signature
Dec 31, 2013 9:33 AM

Feb 2010
silverwalls said:
ohhh, does that mean i'll have to read SAO hate in like every anime-related thread again?

Not if I don't have to read SAO fanboying in every anime related thread ;)
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 31, 2013 9:34 AM

Aug 2009
NotJizzyHitler said:
PrimeX said:
ssjokg said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

I mean there is always that chance of the unknown something may grow on you, like i wouldnt have ever thought haruhi would improve especially after the 2nd season, then the movie came out and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Ignoring track records there is still a small chance i would enjoy a 2nd season of sword art in some way, i highly doubt it entirely which is why im not watching it but there is still that possibility and that possibility alone can be motivation to watch further in something i dislike

Why cant people be more like you?
Dec 31, 2013 9:36 AM

Sep 2011
silverwalls said:
its annoying to see constant bitching on things and admittedly i did it too, hell i still do, but regardless of how many people bitch it really shouldnt effect how much you like something

hell i get shit for liking FF13 even if it word it really modestly and say some flaws of it didnt bother me and i still get serious shit for it from certain people, my enjoyment of the game hasnt suffered a result, i know what i enjoyed of it and i know what i didnt enjoy, when i put together the 2 the good outweighed the bad. Same can be said for sword art, You know what you like others cant dissuade you of that, just dont be a dick about your opinion and say things like haters gonna hate or some shit.

and if your an external factor like myself that doesnt like sao but dislikes the bitching, its not super hard to ignore it since you can spot which threads are going to fall to sao flame wars from a distance

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2013 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
Hopefully this season will have a main theme as good as the last one, but at the same time the ost should be more varied.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Dec 31, 2013 9:40 AM

Jul 2008
Yes can't wait for the show to air. Thank goodness I don't have such elitist taste.
Dec 31, 2013 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
>Trap Kirito
>New hottie voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro
>Guns and laser swords
I'm actually pretty hyped.
[center]
Dec 31, 2013 9:42 AM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
Saeedpoppa said:
Hating an Anime = Elitist?

No.Hating a hyped anime so much,even if it better than many other donkey shit-abomination series,makes you one.
Being an elitist for one is kind of a pretentious self assertion, but more importantly being an elitist has more to do with what you like and boast rather than what you hate, An eletist merely finds the best that they can find for a series and usually narrow things down to a small list on whats really good rather than focus on whats bad

Someone that looks for the best in quality and settles for nothing less= elitist

someone who focuses on ragging on the bad that they have watched = A cynic

Big difference

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongDec 31, 2013 9:58 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
Oh boy... The first season was gigantic disappointment to a sizable portion of the fandom. This time the viewers know what they are getting, in temrs of story, animation, studio, everything. I can see the fans of the previous season liking it if no real rivaling series(e.g. an ecchi-harem that stands out) can compete, but otherwise, be prepared to be ignored.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 31, 2013 9:44 AM

Jan 2013
Cool , nice news .

Can't wait to see how they will do the arc though , GGO has so much hype .
Dec 31, 2013 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
I don't care but better than nothing , please be good I don't want to rate under 5/10 -_-

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 31, 2013 9:46 AM

Aug 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Oh boy... The first season was gigantic disappointment to a sizable portion of the fandom. This time the viewers know what they are getting, in temrs of story, animation, studio, everything. I can see the fans of the previous season liking it if no real rivaling series(e.g. an ecchi-harem that stands out) can compete, but otherwise, be prepared to be ignored.
If it airs in summer,it WILL have huge competition by just one series.
Dec 31, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2011
This feels so unnecessary. The first season was a complete train wreck. But since it sold well, it was only a matter of time, I guess.
Dec 31, 2013 9:48 AM

Nov 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:

and if your an external factor like myself that doesnt like sao but dislikes the bitching, its not super hard to ignore it since you can spot which threads are going to fall to sao flame wars from a distance

yeah i'm not a fan of sao (dropped it after 3 eps) but it's still annoying to read the hate everywhere. well i guess i'll have to avoid it as much as possible
Dec 31, 2013 9:49 AM

Oct 2011
I dropped the first season at ep 11 ... seems to me like Moe .
Dec 31, 2013 9:50 AM

Jul 2010
Sinon: Miyuki Sawashiro

is the main reason i'm checking this out ^^,
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 31, 2013 9:51 AM

Aug 2012
Great, more of this insulting anime towards gamers~

Good for those that liked it tho.
RabbiacDec 31, 2013 10:05 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

96 by rikazkhan »»
51 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

21 by VanishingKira »»
12 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.