Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 13, 2009 4:07 PM

Jun 2008
hahahaha this is the best experience ever.
Mar 13, 2009 5:34 PM

Oct 2008
It was a pretty interesting episode. The fight with Graham was like meh, and his code of Bushido is pretty lame as well. 00 Gundam is just too full of hax.

On the note of new armaments, I liked how 00 Gundam went back to more of the classic Exia-type weapon. I'm sure that green blade is special somehow. Cherudim just got another gun, which was kind of lame, and Arios got a new gun (I think?) that is pretty damn powerful. Some of the stuff in Gundam 00 is way too coincidental and ridiculous. In this episode alone, getting the ships to line up and get cut through all at once, and the perfect timing of Katharon were just like eh and detracted from the episode.

It was nice to see classic missile warfare without overpowered beam weapons, but it seemed like Setsuna could do more with a melee MS. Kati joining the anti-gov forces was pretty damn awesome and Ribbon's death was way too meh for him to really be dead. Army of clones, anyone?
Mar 13, 2009 8:09 PM

Oct 2008
meonlyme775 said:
In this episode alone, getting the ships to line up and get cut through all at once, and the perfect timing of Katharon were just like eh and detracted from the episode.

Well, at least Kataron managed to do something useful for the first time in history. If only a certain ex-princess would follow that example...

meonlyme775 said:
On the note of new armaments, I liked how 00 Gundam went back to more of the classic Exia-type weapon. I'm sure that green blade is special somehow. Cherudim just got another gun, which was kind of lame, and Arios got a new gun (I think?) that is pretty damn powerful.

I'm not an expert at judging MS equipments like other fans of the Gundam series, but I liked that nostalgic Exia-type sword for close combat and Lockon's new secondary weapon for shoting. However, I can't understand how the whole thing works for the Arios Gundam ; is this MS supposed to be like a space cowboy or something ? He doesn't seem to have any particular tactical role.
Mar 13, 2009 9:47 PM

Jun 2007
Anyone get the feeling Gundam 0 isn't going to be used for fighting per say? Personally I think it's going to be used for it's GN spreading wings. They will most likely send it out with Gundam 00 to amplify it's quantum powers and extend the range of which Setsuna can bring people into his naked world lol.

Over all this episode was pretty good. Happy to see missiles getting used for a change.
Mar 15, 2009 8:46 AM

Jun 2008
DeathfireD said:
Anyone get the feeling Gundam 0 isn't going to be used for fighting per say? Personally I think it's going to be used for it's GN spreading wings. They will most likely send it out with Gundam 00 to amplify it's quantum powers and extend the range of which Setsuna can bring people into his naked world lol.

Over all this episode was pretty good. Happy to see missiles getting used for a change.

how will that work? he can't like carry it on his back or something :|

maybe they can take out the wings but i dunno...I think just some other guy, maybe Saji, will be piloting it
Mar 21, 2009 8:31 PM

Jun 2007
I thought the whole Feldt and Setsuna thing was a bit random, but now that I think about it, both Setsuna and Lockon desired a change in themselves, some kind of determination to improve. Maybe that's what Feldt is in to? I could be looking into it too much.

Now for some personal messages:
Goodbye evil blond fellow. I don't actually remember your name, but I'm glad you got what was coming to you.

Graham...There are no words to describe how annoying you are now. Try and redeem yourself before the end of the series.

Marina. Your desire to serve your people was quite endearing at first, but now all that is gone, what do you actually do? DO you even have a purpose any more? You seem to have some competition in Feldt, so I advice you shape up. You can start by stopping the whole 'wistfully looking into the distance and saying 'Setsuna'' thing. Just a thought.

Patrick...You're as great as ever. Keep up the good work Paddy!
OranSolusMar 21, 2009 8:39 PM
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Mar 28, 2009 3:01 PM

May 2008
I agree with the others FeldtxSetsuna is better than Marina
Jun 4, 2009 4:44 PM

Jul 2008
allright huge space battle, everyone is just joining in now, plus ribbons dies too, shot right in the head, can't say he didn't deserve that after what hes done
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 7, 2009 2:33 AM

May 2008
Nebbi said:
I also agree.
Aug 11, 2009 1:48 PM
Aug 2009
FELDT x SETSUNA forever.
;D

feldt isn't useless like Marina.

I hope Marina dies.
Sep 7, 2009 9:03 PM

Aug 2009
Avarice said:

-that fatass is finally dead. he was an eyesore from the very beginning and I'm glad to see him finally bite the dust, even if its 21 episodes too late.
Sep 8, 2009 4:15 PM

Mar 2009
Ok, I stand corrected, that was the best episode, they just keep gettin better!!! So Sumaragi's old college rival finally joined the good guys. And, now Patrick is on their side as well. That battle was awesome, and I'm glad Lyle didn't get too emo, and came to kick some ass and take some names. I'm so excited for the ending of this, I can't imagine what the movie's gonna be like, I just hope it's not a compilation, and it wraps the story up. Gundam 00 is the best anime ever made!!!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 24, 2009 5:59 AM

Dec 2008
Yeah! Feldt X Setsuna.
I really don't like Marina.. Xp
I think the girl in the ending scene of the OP is Feldt because the color of the butterfly is yellow and half of the background in pink :P
Dec 27, 2009 7:00 PM
Mar 2008
TechDragon said:
Nebbi said:
I also agree.
This

wait, so whatever happened to Innovation o_o
I don't remember Setsuna telling everyone else
Feb 12, 2010 1:33 AM
Aug 2009
I didn't expect that the military should fight A-Laws but is was a good twist in the story.
And the help from Kataron too.
Jun 19, 2010 7:16 PM
Feb 2010
Whoa, Ribbons shot? Ofcourse he's still alive though, I doubt a single gun shot is enough to kill an Innovator.

And Lasse is back! <3

Jun 24, 2010 8:29 AM

Oct 2008
Veda relocated - allelujah! (what Tieria said in his mind)

A shit load of Innovators near Ribbons!

Great battle!
That Arthur guy is bye byed too at last

Eeeeeeehhhh??? Ribbons dead? :(
But anyway REGENE IS WIN!!!
Aug 10, 2010 9:04 PM

Jun 2009
That battle was just okay. How does compressed particle things drift in space. Since space is a vacuum wouldn't they just spread out.

Regene is win. Nice shot~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 23, 2010 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
K, those episode previews need to reveal less. I mean that was ridiculous right?

As for the episode 5/5 some great action right there.
Oct 27, 2010 11:24 AM

Dec 2007
Do they really need to take those kids literally EVERYWHERE?!
Manga...manga...m a n g a...degrading, violent, not even a speck of reality, rearing up today's perverts, partially responsible for today's teenage criminals...the epitome of evil! The trickery of the little *********! - Akiha Tohno
Nov 9, 2010 5:35 PM
Oct 2010
what was that song playing in the backround that started when feldt gave setsuna that flower and the gundams were heading out, sounded alot like stereopony, it sounded like such a cool song, anyone know the name of it?
~ The Blade Children
Dec 30, 2010 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
robbydesu said:

And speaking of Neil..I was really touched for that split second when Lockon II (I call him Lockon wannabe in my head) protected Tieria. It brought back memories of that incident that changed everything...well...in terms of Lockon's fate I mean. I thought it was quite interesting for Sunrise to do that.

Yes...I'm very obsessed with a deceased character :(....

I thought of the same thing as well. That incident affected Tieria greatly.

Hawke102 said:
what was that song playing in the backround that started when feldt gave setsuna that flower and the gundams were heading out, sounded alot like stereopony, it sounded like such a cool song, anyone know the name of it?

It's Unlimited Sky by Tommy Heavenly6

crimsoncrystDec 30, 2010 6:30 AM
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 21, 2011 8:59 PM

Oct 2008
Feldt you fool! Setsuna only loves Gundam

The A-LAWs seem to be a lot easier to kill, they are getting hit by laser left and right! I guess after you make new models every few days it's hard for the pilots to get use to them. Even the weak back up forces for the Celestial beings are getting some hits in with their antiquated equipment.

That decimation of the A-LAWs fleet felt good. Finally Kati came around though and killed helped that A-LAW commander.

Great episode, the battle seemed a little easy for the Celestial Beings but it's about time they started to have people come to their side after everything the A-LAWs have been doing.

I do enjoy watching Ribbons get killed though, he probably made clones so we get to watch him die again! I'm excited for that :D hate that guy.
May 12, 2011 11:40 PM

Sep 2009
Er....what?
I hope ribbons isn't dead.
That was....just TO anti climactic.
Jun 5, 2011 8:20 PM

May 2009
LoliconSuspect said:
Do they really need to take those kids literally EVERYWHERE?!
This is something I wonder about in a lot of Gundam anime...

It was cool how that anti-particle beam field made everyone resort to missiles and melee instead. Some pretty cool animation in that fight and I love the soundtrack, Decisive Battle. Definitely one of my favorite tracks in 00, and of soundtracks in general too.
Sep 1, 2011 10:50 PM

Feb 2011
Can't help but think of Pink Floyd whenever they mentioned 'The dark side of the Moon'.
May 9, 2014 1:56 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
kwangsta said:
Can't help but think of Pink Floyd whenever they mentioned 'The dark side of the Moon'.

Indeed. "There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Feldt giving Setsuna that flower kind of came out of nowhere. It's a shame that a sweet girl like Feldt cannot get any good loving. We all know who Setsuna loves (and it's not Marina!).

Ribbons is clearly not dead but the fat blonde dude finally perished. The Kalasomething guys finally did something useful but the best bit was the return of COLASOUER THE INDESTRUCTIBLE:
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 5, 2014 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed the battle in the particle field. No lasers for you! Missiles only.
Aug 18, 2014 3:25 PM

Oct 2013
COLASOUR THE INDESTRUCTIBLE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

Kati Mannequin showing up against the A-Laws was indeed very predictable; I knew it'd happen when she saw them fire the memento mori at that solar tower thing. But Patrick too? Hell yeah!

The Setsuna vs Graham fight was actually cool, IMO. I'm glad Graham wasn't killed (I doubt he'll actually kill himself), and I don't see him coming back at Setsuna for another rematch either. In other words, thank God that was finally resolved. It got really tiring seeing them clash then one of them retreats prematurely.

I accidentally spoiled for myself that Feldt would develop feelings for Setsuna around the time I finished season 1, so I saw that coming. Still, it was cute; I could see them together. I liked how Setsuna was very aware Feldt was giving him a type of love charm, something he made clear when he said him and Marina don't have "that kind of relationship." Most characters like Setsuna are COMPLETELY oblivious to these types of things; it's great he's not. Somehow, Setsuna keeps surprising me with how well he can read people and how wise he is with human relationships.

The best part, however, may have been him clearly being aware Feldt was expressing feelings for him and still shrugging her off for... Gundam.

And yeah, Lyle protecting Tieria gave me some terrible flashbacks, but it was also very cool and, indeed, interesting for Sunrise to do that.

Why are the villains so damn one-dimensional? Alejandro wanted to "guide humanity," but Ribbons stole his spotlight. Ribbons wanted to "guide humanity," and now Regene is trying to steal Ribbons' spotlight. It's like every antagonist in the series is either seeking revenge (yawn) or to "guide humanity" (yawn).

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 29, 2014 2:52 PM

Oct 2013
Feldt x Setsuna, at least it's better than Marina x Setsuna.

For all the irresistible running gag him about Gundam, I'm PRETTY SURE he's not head over heels nor roused watching Gundam. I personally think he admire and even so far claimed he is a Gundam (or wanted to at least), remember entire S1 "Ore wa gandamu!"?

Wait, that makes it Feldt x Gundam pairing...

Other only noteworthy in this episode:
ENTER IMMORTAL COLASOUR
Nov 1, 2014 9:43 PM

Jul 2011
That battle with space samurai Graham was too short. I hope a big battle with him happens within the final three episodes. I'm looking forward to next episode in the hopes that it's better than this one. This one was kind of meh. Some cool battles but overall just not that great.

Feldt is already moving on from lockon ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2015 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
So Setsuna really prefers gundam than girls..
Feldt is the best girl in this anime, hope the best for her though..
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 8, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2010
Feldt as a love interest for Setsuna is much better than Marina, too boring personality for me.
Feb 17, 2016 3:31 AM

Jul 2008
Ribbons dead? I don't think so.
May 25, 2016 5:50 PM

Apr 2016
He disappointing part of the episode was Bushido (Graham) v Setsuna. It was way to abrupt. Luckily, he 2nd half was pretty great, like the 2nd half of ep 13 (S2). An innovator character doing something badass that makes us smile,(13 gave us Nena finally doing something useful AND good after doing nothing all season) this time being Regene's coup d'tas against Ribbons that hypocritical bastard with a god complex and lack of support for his "children"/"creations" like the Trinities or Anew. Seriously, Regene doing this out of spite? Not only was that headshot so satisfying, but he definitely got influence from Nena on that one, seeing as both of them are spiteful towards the people they shot, no seriously, they always shoot effectively when spiteful. Also, seeing the blonde guy get decimated was fun too. Too bad the Trans-Am usages go against what season 1 taught, that being, they get worse the more Trans-Am is used. Yeah, overall, good episode. Definitely the 3nd best from this season.
May 13, 2017 7:34 AM

Apr 2009
oh finally Mr. Fat guy s dead. :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2019 7:22 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Suddenly realized that I had this on my watching list still, lmao. It's been a few months since I watched the last episode... and wow, I'm kind of wondering what's happening here. What is this purebred type Innovator they're talking about. There's different types of Innovators?

The most WTF moment was definitely the end. Sure we knew Regene didn't like Ribbons, I mean who doesn't with his superiority complex, but still kind of came out of nowhere. I agree there's no way Ribbons is dead, since he's so superior, he could probably put his mind in some other body...or something. Like downloading data. And here we go again with showing a few seconds of Marina and then her saying Setsuna's name :/ I was pretty sure I liked Gundam 00, but the second cour of the second season seems to be making me feel otherwise.
Sep 3, 2022 1:59 PM
Oct 2009
Space Trump finally died.

Still hoping for Setsuna x waifu Marina
Jan 13, 5:41 AM

Jul 2017
Amazing episode.
Feldt was so cute with setsuna, they have a sweet relationship.
Seeing Mannequin was unexpected, but I'm glad that she understood the right path to follow.
The interactions between the meisters were so cute, like tieria and Lockon or Allelujah and Soma.
I'm pretty sure that Ribbons is not dead, probably everything was predicted by him, but the scene was very cool.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.