MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The Hangout Thread

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (55) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »
03-09-09, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
you're right, now you have a higher number ;)
 
03-09-09, 11:23 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Fucking Persians.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
LOL
btw, have you seen the new pic in this club?
has something you would like (hint hint)
 
03-09-09, 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 151
its alive!!!!

i started watching lucky star too, konata is my idol from now on.. =_=
 
03-09-09, 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
ga_ga said:
its alive!!!!

i started watching lucky star too, konata is my idol from now on.. =_=

ga-chan, i missed you!!!!!!! =D
*hugs*
how are you?

btw, yeah, Konata is now part of my favorite characters, as well as Kagami. They're both hilarious ;p
I like how the show compares what happens in manga, anime, and games show vs what happens in real life.
 
03-09-09, 11:50 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Kino_no_Tabi said:
LOL
btw, have you seen the new pic in this club?
has something you would like (hint hint)

Why no, I have not.

*goes off to check*
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
he he :p
 
03-09-09, 11:57 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Very nice.

Left some, uh, comments.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Very nice.

Left some, uh, comments.

yeah ... comments *coughs*
you at work?
 
03-09-09, 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2136
Kimura said:
Very nice.

Left some, uh, comments.

Rofl.
 
03-09-09, 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
hey dizzmaux!
*hugs*
 
03-09-09, 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2136
INB4 FIRST PAGE FAIL *SEPPUKU*
 
03-09-09, 12:07 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Kino_no_Tabi said:
Kimura said:
Very nice.

Left some, uh, comments.

yeah ... comments *coughs*
you at work?

Um, yeah. Yeah I am.

Damn, it's just no fun spamming an already hobbled MAL.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 12:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
agreed.
MAL is lagging too much for me >P
but hey, at least it's working for now ;)
 
03-09-09, 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 10327
hello
 
03-09-09, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2136
Slow!?

 
03-09-09, 1:27 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
GODDAMMIT DIZZ, QUIT SHOWING OFF YOUR INSANELY HIGH D/L SPEEDS

fsdafadfhkuwehuiowe4yh8934279e4rfj
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
Basically, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

How about giving me that connection of yours Dizz? Me want 7,43 MB/s even if it's just for that user.
 
03-09-09, 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2136
Venombane said:
Basically, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

How about giving me that connection of yours Dizz? Me want 7,43 MB/s even if it's just for that user.


It's not only for that user but I will nev.rar give you it!
 
03-09-09, 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
You make me cry :'(
...
...
ok, seems like I'm not that sad.
 
03-09-09, 1:43 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
This should cheer you up:



Error message my work connection just gave me as I was posting :|
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3189
I finally put up my new sig and avatar.
 
03-09-09, 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
avatar and sig are cute! ^_^
 
03-09-09, 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3189
Thank you! It's Minagi-chan from Air.
 
03-09-09, 5:27 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Kimura said:
This should cheer you up:



Error message my work connection just gave me as I was posting :|

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO LOL @ THIS IMMEDIATELY.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-09-09, 5:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Kimura said:
This should cheer you up:



Error message my work connection just gave me as I was posting :|

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO LOL @ THIS IMMEDIATELY.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*
*crickets chirping*
 
03-09-09, 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
schoolboi said:
Thank you! It's Minagi-chan from Air.

nice!
i need to pick up that series.
after i'm done laughing with lucky star ;p
 
03-09-09, 8:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1291
Kino_no_Tabi said:
schoolboi said:
Thank you! It's Minagi-chan from Air.

nice!
i need to pick up that series.
after i'm done laughing with lucky star ;p
It made me cry, Air that is.
 
03-10-09, 5:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
astronomical said:
Kino_no_Tabi said:
schoolboi said:
Thank you! It's Minagi-chan from Air.

nice!
i need to pick up that series.
after i'm done laughing with lucky star ;p
It made me cry, Air that is.

I believe you. Some people have told me it can get really sad and a bit depressing.
I still want to watch it, though, 'cause that first ep was just awesome x]
 
03-10-09, 6:49 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Kino_no_Tabi said:
Kimura said:
Kimura said:
This should cheer you up:



Error message my work connection just gave me as I was posting :|

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO LOL @ THIS IMMEDIATELY.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*
*crickets chirping*

......

Damn all of you.

And quit talking about anime in a spam forum. Jesus.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Kino_no_Tabi said:
Kimura said:
Kimura said:
This should cheer you up:



Error message my work connection just gave me as I was posting :|

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO LOL @ THIS IMMEDIATELY.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*
*crickets chirping*

......

Damn all of you.

And quit talking about anime in a spam forum. Jesus.

KIMURA-SENSEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! =D
*hugs* how are you today? at work? i am >.<
btw, i love talking about anime in the spam forums; i feel like people's opinions here are more honest ;)
 
03-10-09, 6:57 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Hola, Kino

Yeah, I work every weekday, 8 hours a day.....full-time job ftw (I guess) xD

More honest, eh? You may be on to something there. It seems to me like most of the anime discussion is racing to get the first episode discussion post of the currently airing shows.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 7:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Hola, Kino

Yeah, I work every weekday, 8 hours a day.....full-time job ftw (I guess) xD

More honest, eh? You may be on to something there. It seems to me like most of the anime discussion is racing to get the first episode discussion post of the currently airing shows.

agreed. plus half of the time i just read people raving how much they loved/hated the episode. for me, the exception has been the threads related to xxxholic and Tsubasa; users here really discuss the episode and the series as a whole.

oh, so you're a full time worker like me ;)
I work weekdays, 9 hours, but every two weeks i get a day off 'cause of this x]
 
03-10-09, 7:46 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Heh, I can barely tolerate 8 hours in this place :D

How long you been incarcerated employed? Twelve years for me o_O
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 7:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Heh, I can barely tolerate 8 hours in this place :D

How long you been incarcerated employed? Twelve years for me o_O

Laughed REALLY hard at your comment xD
Well, employed full time, it'll be 3 years this summer.
Though I had been working part time during university, and full time on the summers ;)
wow, 12 years on the same job? o_O

I do the 9-hour arrangement 'cause the less days i have to come here, the better :D
 
03-10-09, 8:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SO MANY FRICKING DOCUMENTS!!!!!!!
...
Anybody want to join me in a bonfire? >D
 
03-10-09, 8:23 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
I'M SO IN.

BURN BABY BURN
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
I'M SO IN.

BURN BABY BURN

omg, i just remembered the song!!! :D


just ignore the video and listen to the awesome song x]
 
03-10-09, 8:30 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Unfortunately, my work connection blocks YouTube, but I'm assuming that's the Bloodhound Gang's "Fire Water Burn" :D

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN
BURN MOTHERFUCKER
BURN
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 8:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Unfortunately, my work connection blocks YouTube, but I'm assuming that's the Bloodhound Gang's "Fire Water Burn" :D

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN
BURN MOTHERFUCKER
BURN

lol, never heard that before.
actually, i had posted "disco inferno", from The Trammps ('70s music) =D

sucks your work blocks youtube. mine blocks chat sites, including MSN.
 
03-10-09, 8:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
Fire,Water, Burn

couldn't find the original video though...

another song from Bloodhound Gang..I think the clip is funny :P
 
03-10-09, 8:47 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Ah, someone knows what I'm talking about :D

And Kino, even I don't know whatever 70s group you mentioned. Showing your age a bit, hmmm? xP
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Ah, someone knows what I'm talking about :D

And Kino, even I don't know whatever 70s group you mentioned. Showing your age a bit, hmmm? xP

look who's talking =P
lol
everybody knows i'm 25, and i'm cool 'cause i was born in the '80s :D
 
03-10-09, 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Venombane said:
Fire,Water, Burn

couldn't find the original video though...

another song from Bloodhound Gang..I think the clip is funny :P

no, that song!!!!! (the 2nd one)
you know how many times the boys at my high school sang and danced that song?!
it was hilarious!!!!! xD
 
03-10-09, 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
Kino_no_Tabi said:

no, that song!!!!! (the 2nd one)
you know how many times the boys at my high school sang and danced that song?!
it was hilarious!!!!! xD


Umm...Three times? no...five?
and yeah I can imagine it being hilarious :D
 
03-10-09, 9:02 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Uh, what song is it? ^^
You've come a long way, baby.
 
03-10-09, 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
The Bad Touch/Discovery Channel
 
03-10-09, 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2008
Kimura said:
Uh, what song is it? ^^

it's the "bad touch"

chorus:
"you and me, baby we ain't nothing but mammals so let's
do it like they do it on the discovery channel"

Venombane said:
Kino_no_Tabi said:

no, that song!!!!! (the 2nd one)
you know how many times the boys at my high school sang and danced that song?!
it was hilarious!!!!! xD


Umm...Three times? no...five?
and yeah I can imagine it being hilarious :D

try 2-3 times everyday, for a month or two ;D
 
03-10-09, 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 722
That's a bit too often imo
 
03-10-09, 9:12 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5060
Oh, THAT one.

Not their best song, but yeah, I can see where high school boys would take to it ^_^;;
You've come a long way, baby.
 
Top
Pages (55) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »