Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 30, 2013 3:14 AM

Feb 2012
TLDR: it does this: http://s23.postimg.org/6z0yzmmi3/Untitled.jpg

I am not sure if this is the right place to make a topic, but I've been tinkering with a club layout changing user script and I thought I'd share it. It tries to make MAL club pages smaller and more practical for people who visit club discussions often.

What it does:
- Moves club discussions and comments to the top of club pages, so you don't have to scroll down.
- Hides various info behind 'Show info' buttons, similar to MAL's spoiler buttons. This makes the whole club page a lot smaller, but you can still check the stuff if you want.
- Hides the "Add a Comment" form if you are not logged in. This will prevent attempting to comment, if you logged out by accident.

If you feel like giving it a try: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/186794
It doesn't take a genius to get it work, even if you've never heard of userscripts. I tested it on Firefox and Chrome.
Dec 30, 2013 4:16 AM

Mar 2013
Looks splendid.
If you're familiar with the club's general info, then this only makes the orientation and usage of various sections in the club faster.
All in all, it's good to have such a script, you have my appreciation.
Dec 30, 2013 4:23 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Moved.
Jan 11, 2015 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
I probably won't use this at all (club layouts are important to me as I'm a club layout editor haha) but cool script!

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

27 by Soverign »»
21 minutes ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - 11 hours ago

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
8 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
11 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.