Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 31, 2013 8:32 PM

Sep 2012
Why don't we just hope for an adaptation.
I just want to see "SEISHUN TE NANYAAAAAAAAAAAA",Yoshino, and Chihaya beam

Also Akane and Lucia animated.

I'm gonna replay Rewrite and picture what anime studios *could* do. Although 10 episodes a route seems exaggerated, but I could be wrong. It took me a week+ to finish the game, but 4+ hours for one route seems a bit much.
ExboDec 31, 2013 8:38 PM
Dec 31, 2013 8:47 PM

Sep 2012
Just give me "WHAT IS YOUTH?!" and I'll be fine, I guess...
Dec 31, 2013 9:50 PM
Apr 2013
Kotori doing impressions is pretty hilarious too. Saito Chiwa is a damn fine seiyuu.

Oh yeah... and "Shake it now, Baby now!"
Dec 31, 2013 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
Honestly as much as I would love an adaption I just don't think it will be very good unless its a great studio behind it.

I would kind of compare it to fate / stay night which had a poor adaption for similar reasons why Rewrite might,the routes are completely different which forces them to adapt routes seperatly or do 1 route with as much from all the routes they can get in Fate/ stay night tried to do the latter and it was terrible.

Also the switch in sol to dark themes needs to done right or it wont be believable which is also why fate/ stay anime failed horribly.

I hope Ufotable can do a good job with fate/ stay night and in a perfect world would love to see them do a Rewrite anime if even just for the amazing animation.
Jan 1, 2014 1:26 AM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:

It'll be a tough project, and it has a lot of potential, but I don't see who would want to take the risk of the project in order to make that potential a reality.

No studio can do that EXCEPT Ufotable. That's why Ufotable is the only ideal studio for Rewrite anime.

Jan 1, 2014 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
All I want to see is Kotarou and Yoshino running around the school grounds naked. If I get to see that animated, I can die happy.
Jan 1, 2014 2:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Seano299 said:
All I want to see is Kotarou and Yoshino running around the school grounds naked. If I get to see that animated, I can die happy.
Still the most important part
Jan 1, 2014 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
Looks like Lennon took over rins body
Jan 3, 2014 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
Honestly I'd like to see an Air remake with 24-26 episodes, but that's very doubtful.
Jan 3, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2009
Ratohnhaketon said:
Honestly I'd like to see an Air remake with 24-26 episodes, but that's very doubtful.

Same. :(
Jan 3, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2008
Was the Air visual novel that much better then the anime/movie?
Jan 4, 2014 12:41 AM

Nov 2009
hyperknees91 said:

Anime was on par (in my opinion) but other than the last route; the other arcs suffered since it was too short. Air's visual novel is longer than Kanon's visual novel, yet Air only received 12 episodes while Kanon got 24. So yea, you get the idea. :3
Jan 4, 2014 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
I honestly dont have much constructive-ism to add to this since I havent played rewrite (Would love to just because it is made by Key and all of their work has left me Happy/crying/moved) but considering how popular most of key's animations are and how they have gained a big reputation i wouldnt be surprised if they did turn their visual novel into an anime.

On a side note, does anyone know where i can find/buy a copy of rewrite? Ive never played a visual novel but i would love my first to be something made by key.
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Jan 5, 2014 1:38 AM
Jun 2013
Mr_Ambivalence said:
I honestly dont have much constructive-ism to add to this since I havent played rewrite (Would love to just because it is made by Key and all of their work has left me Happy/crying/moved) but considering how popular most of key's animations are and how they have gained a big reputation i wouldnt be surprised if they did turn their visual novel into an anime.

On a side note, does anyone know where i can find/buy a copy of rewrite? Ive never played a visual novel but i would love my first to be something made by key.

You can find it on Fuwanovel.
Jan 5, 2014 1:40 AM

Sep 2012
Mr_Ambivalence said:

I can't directly link you, but search up fuwanovel and follow instructions from there.
It's different from previous Key works, it's not as emotional, but it's very entertaining and (for a lack of better words) thrilling(?)
Jan 5, 2014 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
Thanks Ol_Hybrius and Exbo, Ill try to find it and get it that way.
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Jan 5, 2014 12:07 PM

Sep 2013
There have been rumours about a Rewrite Adaptation in the works on the 4chan Japanese forums, I think.. Friend told me about it so don't know if its true or not.

He said that "Studio Deen" is doing the Adaptation.

Don't know if its true so idk..
Jan 5, 2014 12:53 PM

Jan 2011
DeathyZA said:
There have been rumours about a Rewrite Adaptation in the works on the 4chan Japanese forums, I think.. Friend told me about it so don't know if its true or not.

Hopefully it's trolling. Please, no DEEN. I don't want a possible F/SN quality adaptation.

hyperknees91 said:

I can't say since I haven't read the vn yet but the anime was rushed like no tomorrow. The beginning routes and Misuzu's declaration of love felt forced and I feel like those could have been developed a lot better.

Also, I want a planetarian movie or OVA :(
Jan 5, 2014 3:36 PM

Aug 2013
I think that a planetarian movie would be better than a whole series. I wouldn't know how a planetarian series would work out
Jan 5, 2014 3:53 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
epic_joelle said:
I think that a planetarian movie would be better than a whole series. I wouldn't know how a planetarian series would work out
could make like a 2-4 ep OVA series I guess, but anything more than that would be silly, the VN is like 4 hours tops

A movie would definitely be the best, wouldn't mind to see that actually even if I'm not a huge fan of Planetarian
Jan 5, 2014 4:33 PM

Aug 2013
DeathyZA said:

DEEN is garbage so hopefully that's not true
Jan 6, 2014 2:44 AM

Sep 2011
Midou89 said:

DEEN is garbage

Based on how they adapt VNs, yup.

Jan 6, 2014 3:05 AM
Aug 2012
Ugh say are JC planning on adapting Samami and Kanata's route. From the looks of things they skipped the 2 to move onto Saya. Not many episodes could be reserved for the 2.
I don't think Kud Wafter will be adapted. Last I heard Little Busters anime wasn't all that well received in Japan.

Ufotable/White Fox for Rewrite late 2015 = Dream come true
Kotarou's aura with the same sfx as Saber's invisible air would be badass.
White Fox can pull it off if they put effort into the work like with the opening itself.
Jan 6, 2014 4:06 AM

Sep 2013
Ufotable = busy on there own FSN 2014 project. They won't do Rewrite, or if they do it won't get released until 2016, since Rewrite is hard to adapt + long.

White Fox also has a few projects of there own that they are doing, and id prefer if a studio thats not busy doing other adaptations do Rewrite, since they need all their time to adapt it.

That being said, if Studio Deen does it, then yea expect a crappy adaptation.
Jan 6, 2014 4:40 AM

Aug 2008
hyperknees91 said:

I can't say since I haven't read the vn yet but the anime was rushed like no tomorrow. The beginning routes and Misuzu's declaration of love felt forced and I feel like those could have been developed a lot better.

Well uh the beginning routes are apparently not so great in the VN anyway from what I read, can't speak on it too much seeing as I haven't read it though. And did Misuzu ever have a declaration of love in the anime?

I mean yeah it was a little rushed, but not so much that it hindered my enjoyment. The main thing was the nonsensical story, which I believe...remains nonsensical.

Studio Deen adapted Higurashi which is one of the best VN adaptions haha. Sure they failed with Umineko and Unlimited blade works but they have the potential. Depends more on the director they get.

Regardless I don't think it matters who adapts it quite honestly. Unless they dedicate 70 episodes to it, it's bound to fail. Hence why Umineko was going to fail for the same reason.

The best we could do is either. Skip Lucia and Shizuru's routes as they have nothing that significant story wise. Take out the whole middle east part of Terra and see if we can roll with that.

Or they could do something completely original with it. Like have the whole series take place in Terra and just write around it. I mean Terra does give you the whole vibe of "why did I even read the first part of the game" anyway.
hyperknees91Jan 6, 2014 4:53 AM
Jan 7, 2014 12:33 PM

Sep 2013
hyperknees91 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well uh the beginning routes are apparently not so great in the VN anyway from what I read, can't speak on it too much seeing as I haven't read it though. And did Misuzu ever have a declaration of love in the anime?

I mean yeah it was a little rushed, but not so much that it hindered my enjoyment. The main thing was the nonsensical story, which I believe...remains nonsensical.

Studio Deen adapted Higurashi which is one of the best VN adaptions haha. Sure they failed with Umineko and Unlimited blade works but they have the potential. Depends more on the director they get.

Regardless I don't think it matters who adapts it quite honestly. Unless they dedicate 70 episodes to it, it's bound to fail. Hence why Umineko was going to fail for the same reason.

The best we could do is either. Skip Lucia and Shizuru's routes as they have nothing that significant story wise. Take out the whole middle east part of Terra and see if we can roll with that.

Or they could do something completely original with it. Like have the whole series take place in Terra and just write around it. I mean Terra does give you the whole vibe of "why did I even read the first part of the game" anyway.

Did sumone say skip Lucia or Shizuru's route? Fuck no, then I won't watch this. cutting out one of the most romantic routes (Lucia) and also gave me mega feels and cutting out one of the most emotional routes (Shizuru's) is really not gonna do it for me, Lucia is <3, favourite heroine in Rewrite. That would be overkill for me.

No Thanks.

I would be happy with them only adapting Terra route, but if they going to do also the 5 main heroine routes, then might as well do all of them, not just cut down and make the anime adaptation shit.
Jul 8, 2014 9:29 AM
Jul 2014
Okay so I made an account just for this.

Well there has been a lot of debate over the anime adaption of Rewrite. Okay I understand that its routes are self-sufficient and have a story completely unique to the heroines. But if we see the past works of Key (here: Clannad) we will see that Clannad has had the same concept of story as Rewrite (to some extent) yet it could be converted into an anime (which was successful).
The anime of Clannad focused on the main heroine, at the same time it did not ignore the other heroines, they had their story, in fact sometimes a whole episode was dedicated to them. Even after this, they did end up with the main heroine.
Now let's try to compare Clannad with Rewrite.
Rewrite has main heroine, Clannad has main heroine.
Rewrite has 5 other heroines, Clannad has 7 other heroines.

Even with the fact that Clannad has more heroines than Rewrite, it had an awesome story (combining all routes).
So what I am trying to tell you is that it is not necessary that having an Rewrite anime would spoil it.

Secondly, I would like to give my suggestion of how the anime could be done: (LOTS OF TEXT!!)
1) It would start as it did in the VN
2) Kotarou would wake up Kotori with coins (Kotori's Route)
3) Kotarou would show Chihaya around the city on her cycle (Chihaya's Route)
4) Kotarou would meet Shizuru as it did, however with the event where Shizuru removed her eyepatch (Shizuru's Route)
5) Kotarou would be meeting Akane, and spending some time with her alone in the room {maybe having a few random events} (Akane's Route)
6) Kotarou would be meeting Lucia in the canteen, and would stay on her path until Chihaya and Lucia eat the parfait together (Lucia's Route)
7) He would follow Kotori, when they meet her fans and she gives him the job to plant seeds (Kotori's Route)
8) Chihaya would invite Kotarou to her house for gardening (Chihaya's Route)
9) Asahi Haruka's mystery would be introduced (Lucia's Route)
10) The 7 Mysteries would be solved (Akane's Route)
11) Everything would be the same until the events of 13/11 (the day they met dragon familiar)
12) Kotarou would search for his friends, especially Kotori and finds her in the jungle (Kotori's Route)
13) It would continue till the end of Kotori's route, at a point where he would nearly die saving her from familiars.
From this point onwards, there will be some editing to the story
14) The Key will NOT be destroyed, as it did in the VN. The Key would run away while Kotarou is fighting familiars. Kotori would take Kotarou to the city where she would take him to the hospital. Chihaya finds him
15) Chihaya will take Kotarou to her house. Key found by Akane
From this point, Chihaya's route will start as it did in the VN
16) Till the point where Akane goes crazy, everything is the same. Change would be done i.e. Akane won't be recovered from the madness. She will dissapear with the Key
17) Kotarou and Chihaya are met with Lucia and Shizuru. They fight (since Chihaya is with Gaia, enemies of Gaurdian). After a fighting scene, they unite and try to find the Key
18) Kotarou finds the Key alone, and she tells him about the sad memories blah blah
19) Then they could continue with the end of Terra route (where he joins both Gaia and Gaurdian and betrays them)
20) The ending occurs, with the last scene showing the Occult Club ressurect Kotarou as a familiar

I think this could be the story (took me a while to write :P)

The Moon Route could be used as a OVA, since I think that it was completely irrevelent to the story (correct me if I am wrong)
The problem would be the Terra Route since it is a past route. Either they could use it at the starting of the anime, or as a OVA again
If a route is too independent (like in case of Lucia's and Shizuru's) there could be another OVA's (like Clannad had 2 of them, Tomoyo's and Kyou's)

Thirdly, doing some calculations to predict when we could expect the anime.
Most Key works are eventually converted to anime. But they take like 4-5 years.
Eg. Clannad VN was released in 2004. Anime in 2007-2008
Little Busters! VN was released in 2007. Anime in 2012-2013 (In fact an OVA will be released in July 2014)
Whew! That takes some time. So Rewrite was released in 2011, when do we expect an anime??
Most Likely around late 2014 - mid 2015 . It is possible it can be released in 2016-17 too. No concrete evidence (may be it is not made...)

Lastly, a few mysteries I encountered. Please solve them if possible.
1) If Kotarou was revived as a familiar in Terra Route, is it that all this time, he was a familiar?
2) What the Hell was the moon route?
3) Had all heroines already met Kotarou in his past, before common route (since Terra route showed the heroines meeting him at a point, except Chihaya & Lucia)

Sorry for this VERY long post :P, but I just wanted to clearify that Rewrite has the potential to be an awesome anime.

(good thing I have the format saved)
(yes, I posted this on my birthday)
(ashamed, but I don't know how to add spoiler button)
Jul 8, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
Accord_Deal said:

Well there has been a lot of debate over the anime adaption of Rewrite. Okay I understand that its routes are self-sufficient and have a story completely unique to the heroines. But if we see the past works of Key (here: Clannad) we will see that Clannad has had the same concept of story as Rewrite (to some extent) yet it could be converted into an anime (which was successful).
The anime of Clannad focused on the main heroine, at the same time it did not ignore the other heroines, they had their story, in fact sometimes a whole episode was dedicated to them. Even after this, they did end up with the main heroine.

Even with the fact that Clannad has more heroines than Rewrite, it had an awesome story (combining all routes).
So what I am trying to tell you is that it is not necessary that having an Rewrite anime would spoil it.

Secondly, I would like to give my suggestion of how the anime could be done: (LOTS OF TEXT!!)
4) Kotarou would meet Shizuru as it did, however with the event where Shizuru removed her eyepatch (Shizuru's Route)
5) Kotarou would be meeting Akane, and spending some time with her alone in the room {maybe having a few random events} (Akane's Route)
6) Kotarou would be meeting Lucia in the canteen, and would stay on her path until Chihaya and Lucia eat the parfait together (Lucia's Route)
7) He would follow Kotori, when they meet her fans and she gives him the job to plant seeds (Kotori's Route)
11) Everything would be the same until the events of 13/11 (the day they met dragon familiar)
12) Kotarou would search for his friends, especially Kotori and finds her in the jungle (Kotori's Route)
13) It would continue till the end of Kotori's route, at a point where he would nearly die saving her from familiars.
14) The Key will NOT be destroyed, as it did in the VN. The Key would run away while Kotarou is fighting familiars. Kotori would take Kotarou to the city where she would take him to the hospital. Chihaya finds him
16) Till the point where Akane goes crazy, everything is the same. Change would be done i.e. Akane won't be recovered from the madness. She will dissapear with the Key
17) Kotarou and Chihaya are met with Lucia and Shizuru. They fight (since Chihaya is with Gaia, enemies of Gaurdian). After a fighting scene, they unite and try to find the Key
18) Kotarou finds the Key alone, and she tells him about the sad memories blah blah
19) Then they could continue with the end of Terra route (where he joins both Gaia and Gaurdian and betrays them)
20) The ending occurs, with the last scene showing the Occult Club ressurect Kotarou as a familiar

The Moon Route could be used as a OVA, since I think that it was completely irrevelent to the story (correct me if I am wrong)
The problem would be the Terra Route since it is a past route. Either they could use it at the starting of the anime, or as a OVA again
If a route is too independent (like in case of Lucia's and Shizuru's) there could be another OVA's (like Clannad had 2 of them, Tomoyo's and Kyou's)

Little Busters! VN was released in 2007. Anime in 2012-2013 (In fact an OVA will be released in July 2014)
Whew! That takes some time. So Rewrite was released in 2011, when do we expect an anime??
Most Likely around late 2014 - mid 2015 . It is possible it can be released in 2016-17 too. No concrete evidence (may be it is not made...)

1) If Kotarou was revived as a familiar in Terra Route, is it that all this time, he was a familiar?
3) Had all heroines already met Kotarou in his past, before common route (since Terra route showed the heroines meeting him at a point, except Chihaya & Lucia)

Sorry for this VERY long post :P, but I just wanted to clearify that Rewrite has the potential to be an awesome anime.

answers to your questions. (Tennouji_ can answer them better if you wanna talk to him)

2. moon was

hopefully this helps! btw theres a better way that they could animate rewrite. they could have it
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jul 11, 2014 10:13 AM
Jul 2014
That helps a lot!
But I don't think it will work, the routes are independent. Eg. the cherry blossom leaf ( or flower whatever) he found on moon refers to Sakuya rewriting himself into tree, but the same guy appears in Shizuru's route (which is later than Chihaya) maybe I'm wrong, but unless the scripts rewritten (irony :P :D) 70%, it will not be a logical plot.

My suggestion: Wait for Angel Beats!. Better graphics and the story is a BIT like Rewrite (superhumans, 2 organisations fighting etc.). It's sci-fi though, so a bit tough to understand...
Jul 11, 2014 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Accord_Deal said:
That helps a lot!
But I don't think it will work, the routes are independent. Eg. the cherry blossom leaf ( or flower whatever) he found on moon refers to Sakuya rewriting himself into tree, but the same guy appears in Shizuru's route (which is later than Chihaya) maybe I'm wrong, but unless the scripts rewritten (irony :P :D) 70%, it will not be a logical plot.

My suggestion: Wait for Angel Beats!. Better graphics and the story is a BIT like Rewrite (superhumans, 2 organisations fighting etc.). It's sci-fi though, so a bit tough to understand...

and its gonna be a long time before the angel beats VN is patched in english
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jul 26, 2014 6:11 PM

Mar 2014
Witrh the Angel Beats VN not coming out for who knows how long, or never,a remake woulsd be amazing to do the anime justice, but who knows how long it'd takre. Still, I REALLY hope one is made.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Aug 14, 2014 9:08 AM

Mar 2012
StardustNyako said:
Witrh the Angel Beats VN not coming out for who knows how long, or never,a remake woulsd be amazing to do the anime justice, but who knows how long it'd takre. Still, I REALLY hope one is made.

Well, after checking up on Key's website, it looks like they are working on TWO Angel Beats projects. One is the visual novel called "1st Beat" and the other is a iOS/Android game called "Angel Beats: Operation Wars." I'm not sure if it's completed and if that's the reason why it's taking so long for the VN to be released (my Japanese reading ability is pretty weak at the moment). Although, I can believe that would be one cause for the delay.

To be honest, I would be on-the-fence about an Angel Beats re-make. Part of me would look forward to it because I felt it's a series that needed two cours to hash out more of the characters. At the same time, I'm afraid a re-make might ruin a few of the great things the original anime did well (like the Yui sub-plot, for example).

I feel if the anime does have a 2nd cour to hash out more characters and give a little better explanation as to what happened to Yuzuru and Kanade (in both coming to the world and reincarnation?), then I feel it would do the anime a far better justice...just as long as it doesn't ruin the sub-plots in the original P.A. Works anime.

As for what Key VN I think will get the next adaptation? Hmm...

I do think Rewrite is probably the most plausible, but I'll admit that it has some major hurdles to overcome due to the vast differences in it's arcs (or so I'm told). It's doable, but I'm wondering if any anime company is willing to put in the effort to "rewrite" Rewrite AND animate the thing. It would be a tall order, but I'd say if there is a growing popularity and demand for a Rewrite anime, I'm sure there would be some company that would be willing to take a chance on it. I'd say J.C. Staff would be the most likely, but considering how poorly Little Busters sold, I wouldn't be shocked to see J.C. Staff walk away from that potential project.

The next best option I foresee would most likely be a movie or OVA series of Planetarian. I think this would probably be the easiest thing for an anime company to create, however, the biggest problem I see with Planetarian is I just don't think it will be very popular. Planetarian is just such a vastly different project than Key's other works that I don't think it would garner the same amount of attention as something like Clannad, Kanon, Air, or Little Busters. Hell, it was shocking to see the Little Busters anime wasn't well received considering how immensely popular the visual novel was. Perhaps that had to do with J.C. Staff animating it instead of Kyoto Ani? To be honest, it's a little sad Kyoto Ani didn't tackle the project. Considering Little Busters (visual novel) came out in 2007 during Kyoto Ani's hay day of making Clannad, I would've thought Kyoto Ani would give it a shot. However, it did seem like at that time, Kyoto Ani was looking more into doing independent works and getting away from the Key visual novels.

To be honest, I would not want to see an anime version of Kud Wafter. Well, that's me speaking personally since Kud was my least favorite "Little Buster"...mostly because I found her to be the most annoying and contributed the least amount to the story. Well, that and I found her own story in Little Busters to be the weakest. I can say the same about a more extensive version of Tomoyo After as well. Kyoto Ani already did commit one episode to Tomoyo After, but I'm sure a more extensive version could be created. Personally, I hope that never happens since the Clannad anime is already so great.
Aug 22, 2014 9:45 AM
Jul 2014
For me, if ANYTHING has a boring starting, then I presume that the whole of it would be boring too. Why I hate 'Little Busters!' so much? It's because it's starting was boring as hell and very uninteresting. Why I love 'Rewrite' so much? It's because it's starting was very enjoyable. Unless the animators ruin the starting of 'Rewrite' in any attempt of animating it, I will SURELY lose interest. Seriously, Little Busters!... who would play it to understand it? Not everyone has time for that.
Sep 6, 2014 6:48 PM

Jun 2014
If they give me an animated opening of Philosphyz im alright with no anime of rewrite.

Accord_Deal said:

The problem is how everyroute means something else. Terra in his whole is different from all the route and have a different meaning, and all the route too have their meaning so merging the route is equalling taking out all the symbolism and message of all the route which is a bad idea.

Your thing work but will take out all the message of Rewrite.
Mar 17, 2015 2:17 PM
Sep 2013
The ONLY way to make an adaption of Rewrite to work is if they do a loop, with each route starting over. They can't rewrite the plot to try to fit everything into one route without taking MAJOR plot elements out of each route. The problem with this though, is that in each loop, Kotarou would have to do all the basic stuff, like gathering up the group. If they show these stuff every time, it would be redundant but if they don't, things might not make sense. It might not be too bad though.

Not only that, but they have to choose one route as the "main route" cuz each route have their own very conclusive endings. The closest thing to a main heroine would be Kotori (no, I don't consider Kagari cuz she shows up for like 5% of the game and doesn't really do anything). They can't choose the final route cuz its COMPLETELY on its own and would have to be a completely separate route.

hyperknees91 said:
Yeah Grisaia has a lot of fluff, Rewrite has practically none. Hence why maybe they should just give up on it (much like muv luv). I feel like we'll only see another embarassment like umineko otherwise.

Right, the bulk of Grisaia is just "everyday life" stuff, with no real central plot. Its more a "Slice of Life" than anything. You can easily get rid of most of these "everyday life" stuff if you just want to focus on the main story of the girls. Which is really sad, cuz the "everyday life" stuff were the most interesting parts, only Amane and perhaps Makina's route were outstanding in terms of plot.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.