Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2013 3:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shouko <3

The fight is okay I guess, some solid movements. Yaya was awesome though. Dat OP song. Is it just me or a lot of series playing their OP songs during final fights? Heh. Charlotte, you so silly!

Jealous Yaya is funny to watch though. Dat nurse outfit. Overall, I thought show was fun. Hoping for a season 2 to solve some of the conflicts though...

Oh well, there's still the specials so looking forward to Yaya and hopefully more maware, maware, maware, maware.
Dec 23, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2007
Independent doll... or not. His master, the boy, was nearby.

Contract of helping out defeating his enemy or taking away his body for another doll? Wow, nice way of saying "I don't care about your life, but Raishin will". He somehow damaged him, and Yaya suddenly transformed. But they escaped in the middle of severe fight. That little boy was the student council president?! lol @ jealousy about the breast.

Aftermath. The sister has a place to go, and the hole getting repaired.

Maware in guitar ver. as ED?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2013 3:56 AM

Jul 2010
I'm hoping for S2. Yaya's so damn cute even though she gets jealous easily.
Dec 23, 2013 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
6/10 overall, slightly above average and I enjoyed it but I don't find anything special about this. I do like Yaya but the rest of the characters were somewhat unimpressive/flat to me. Will remember for having one of the best ending songs of the season. I wouldn't mind watching a season 2, since there is no real conclusion and I did still enjoy it.

Lots of things were not explained though, the enjoyment factor is the thing alone that keeps it at a 6 at the moment instead of a 5.
ClawViperDec 31, 2013 12:37 AM
Dec 23, 2013 8:46 AM

Apr 2011
What!? That Cedric guy is a girl??

I wonder how close it adapts the light novel? Good things it doesn't have an original ending. Thank goodness for that.
Dec 23, 2013 12:13 PM

May 2013
That was a good fight. Yaya being jealous as always lol. I enjoyed this anime. Wouldn't mind having another season of this.
Dec 23, 2013 12:21 PM

Aug 2012
This definitely left the door open for a season 2. Really enjoyed the series. Especially the Yaya moments lol. Going to miss it.
Dec 23, 2013 12:26 PM

Aug 2012
Charlotte is still best girl <3 But, I really hope there will be a second season :S
~____~~
Dec 23, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
I'll give this series a 8/10. Great anime and OST. The final fight felt a bit rushed in my opinion, although I can't say for sure since I can't read the novel. Still sad that the fight with Bronson was rushed. We never had Raishin's rage moment where he explodes with magic changing his eye colour to red the same as Frey. I think it was explained that it was because of the magic circuits in them that their eye colour was like that, I may be wrong though. It seems like this series likes to rush the fights in order to add more comedy.

Also, can anyone who reads the light novel tell me if this was a close adaptation or not. It doesn't look like an anime only end so I guess I can hope for a second season!
-Dizzy-Dec 23, 2013 12:35 PM
Dec 23, 2013 12:41 PM

May 2013
Loved this episode and the anime so much, going to miss this series until the next (hopefully there is another season to it)

To start off, Yaya went berserk mode and her hair turned white, making her look 10x more moe.
That Sin was actually a girl? Now that's a surprise.
Magnus is an Akabane? Is he Raishin's brother, dad or something? An interesting reveal.

The ending to the episode was hilarious, Yaya enraged at the doorway, the professor telling Henri and then she starts to hit him but the way he's dodging it was funny, then Charlotte comes in and then the topic escalates to boob sizes and such.

Loved it :)
EsherazDec 23, 2013 12:51 PM
Dec 23, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
Yaya fucked his day up, gonna miss her so much :/
Dec 23, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2012
That was a nice series. Definitely one of the best ones of the seasons (barring the obvious CGI).

Loki and Frey are just too much fun and Raishin is trying to compete with Kamijou Touma for the record for hospitalizations.

Glad to see that they left it open for the possibility of a second season, which I would definitely watch.

Overall-9/10.

And thus ends the fun part of my Mondays.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Dec 23, 2013 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
Nice final fight with opening, Yaya showed her strenth as the best automaton in the world.
Also nice teamwork Yaya + Raishin and Sigmund + Charl, was really well done

Was obvious that there had to be a puppeter nearby of this butler.

This is why they call her Yaya of the Moon:

As the current state of Raishin, he would have no chance against Tenzen, so I'm going to continue reading the manga, i stopped in the last arc so I could watch it with this Anime but sometimes they leave parts out of the Manga. So I'm really excited to continue the Manga.

Shouko sure is a beauty and also Irori, and Komurasaki is kawai.

Charl again with her breast complex cries on Henrietta's legs, and Frey revealed that huge breasts aren't always better! Also Henrietta got the permission to stay in the Royal Academy.
Raishin got to see the face of everybody, also everybody is inviting the they look so happy also I like the confrontations of Loki and Raishin they are always so funny.

Raishin tells Yaya that he is going to train hard to become a Puppeter worthy for Yaya who's the best automaton in this world and in the end Yaya again trys to make Raishin her husband.
Im really going to miss this show, I hope they will hurry to continue it.

This Anime was really enjoyable and the adaptation was good, I missed somethings from the Manga but all in all It's at least worth 8/10
And this Episode was 5/5 for sure, I couldn't think of an other ending.
MoecalypseDec 23, 2013 1:50 PM
Dec 23, 2013 2:06 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that so called "ending" pretty much had 'to be continued' written all over it, definitely needs a second season.

Overall though I enjoyed this series more than I expected when coming into it. It's nice to see a series taking place somewhere outside Japan for once, and without being in a fictional world either, but rather just good old England.

The tag-team concept was pretty cool, definitely see more potential in that whenever a second season comes around (which I assume it will given how this ended).

MC also wasn't bad, and Yaya was very cute and likable overall, while also being both badass and funny at the same time.

8.5/10 overall, definitely worth my time.
Dec 23, 2013 2:09 PM

Jul 2013
TBH this arc got a little confusing to me when Sin and Cedric tried to dispose Henriette or Charlotte or whatever they are doing. I wish they expanded this arc to see their true motivation. Nice battle scenes with Yaya having that red aura around her and chasing out Sin. Yaya, still scary when she sees Raishin...

Overall 8/10, the action scenes were impressive, Yaya and Raishin make a great team, and Raishin interacting with Loki was fun to watch.

Though i wish Yaya could be less annoying when always clinging to Raishin, a little bit more character development for the main characters, and some story arcs should expanded for a bit more.
omega_d94Dec 23, 2013 3:18 PM

Dec 23, 2013 2:14 PM

Nov 2013
Very good episode... And that ending was hilerious!

Cedric was a girl? And a very cute one? I bet that she is gonna be another one to feed the harem later on lol

I´m gonna miss all those girls and their misunderstandings, jokes and innuendos. Especially Yaya´s, with her cuteness and jealously ^^

To sum it up it was a very good anime, with a nice plot, interesting characters and a good OST (Maware!). So I gave a 8/10.

I will finish my speach with a Loki quote:
"I am a benevolent and tolerable guy, but there are three things I simply can't stand: people who order me around, people who try to oppose me, and .... Producers who don't make more seasons for awesome animes like this"
So with that said i hope we get a season 2 soon ^^
KaitonDec 23, 2013 2:28 PM

Dec 23, 2013 2:15 PM

Jul 2009
i literally lol'd when that puppeteer transformed into a bishojo standing atop superman. LOL. it looked so ridiculous. i also didnt really like yaya's unicorn. wouldve been cool if she just turned into a blonde.

nonetheless, i enjoyed this series and i hope for another season. 8/10
Dec 23, 2013 2:18 PM

Oct 2013
I am slightly disappointed by this 'ending' episode. However, if there will ever be a second season, I will definitively watch it. Almost the entire anime was highly entertaining. Hoped for a little bit more character development but hey, it was still fun to watch.
Dec 23, 2013 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
Hmmmm

Dec 23, 2013 2:21 PM

Nov 2010
A nice series. The final episode was pretty lacking though. The guitar version of the ED was pretty nice as well. Looking forward to the 2nd season.
Dec 23, 2013 2:31 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. I didn't expect that Cedric is actually a girl, and the missing number 87 to boot! My goodness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 2:36 PM
Mar 2012
Loved the series, hoping for a season two to see Raishin strive to become the best puppeteer. The anime only adapted 3 out of 12+ novels, there are lots of material to make a few more seasons. My only wish is that they should've used a more badass animation style to match the tone of the series, but their decision to keep it the same style as the novels isn't much of a problem for me.
-Karoshi-Dec 23, 2013 5:03 PM
Dec 23, 2013 2:45 PM

Jul 2013
last episode was okay, that ED guitar version was pretty cool. I really liked this series, I'm ready for a season 2! 8/10 from me.
Dec 23, 2013 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
pretty much everything re: Cedric/Alice and Yaya's transformation and Shouko saying that Yaya "consumes" Raishin the closer she gets to him http://i.imgur.com/Jpxv3.gif

loved the acoustic guitar version of maware

there was so much set-up for a second season, I really hope it happens. I want to see the battle between Magnus and Raishin.
Dec 23, 2013 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
4/10

Yaya UGHHHHHH

I really only liked Loki and Frey but it wasn't enough to redeem the anime for me.
With that open ending there's either gonna be a S2 or just read the source material.
Dec 23, 2013 3:46 PM

Feb 2011
The final scene was so funny haha , never getting tired of Yaya :3

Now waiting for the specials :D
Dec 23, 2013 3:55 PM

Nov 2012
I am gonna miss Yaya and Frey.
Dec 23, 2013 4:21 PM

Mar 2013
Ohhh guitar ver. of maware
Dec 23, 2013 5:19 PM
Feb 2013
Ahh, somehow I liked it. Therefore second season is on its way. It's settled.
kcuf
Dec 23, 2013 5:33 PM

Dec 2012
It was fun to watch for the first half of the series then I started to lose some interest. Thankfully the action increased( kinda disappointed that Yaya didn't kick that Shizuo lookalike's ass) but whatever. The art was nice to look at and the animation was good. Characters were fun to watch. 7/10 from me.
Dec 23, 2013 5:43 PM

Nov 2013
Well, that was nice. I enjoyed the show but that was a way too open ending, maybe they'll announce a second season. If not, gotta read the novels. Although, if not giving a second season, the anime would be pointless.

Oh well, nice show overall.

7/10
Dec 23, 2013 5:55 PM

Jun 2012
hm, I didn't really like the plot to this series that much, didn't feel satisfying enough. It made me feel like he was just wandering around like an investigator and talking to people for most of the time, trying to solve some mystery. . well that's my opinion, even if someone doesn't like it, I don't usually return to read replies.

That ED haha, one of my favorites of the season, very catchy ^^

Dec 23, 2013 5:58 PM

Dec 2010
Not a bad series! Its exceedingly watchable, however it just isn't too memorable in most ways. Its one of those shows that is best to marathon because there were some key plot details I forgot due to the narrative structure.

I'm definitely up for a second season, and more Yaya!

7/10

Loved the ending and the remix of the ending to pieces!
cyclone1993Dec 23, 2013 6:01 PM
Dec 23, 2013 6:38 PM

Mar 2012
I was very into this anime when this season just started then it just slowly became uninteresting for me. I have a feeling that it was because the story was separated into a bunch of arcs which didn't relate to one another.

There haven't been much character development in the 12 episodes, except for Loki, so pretty disappointed about that. The comedy parts were good, action was nice, would absolutely like a second season for this since not many things were explained and Raishin is a long way from reaching his goal.

I really liked the ending with the guitar.

And Charle was quite the tsundere.

7/10
Dec 23, 2013 6:50 PM

Aug 2013
I really wish this series was 2-cour. Things were obviously just getting started, like in all 2-cours, episode 10-12's usually an important pivotal arc for the second half. Cutting it like this and waiting for a second season (that might never come) just kills the momentum and whatever interest the viewers have for the series.

It was still a fun ride though. I found Yaya annoying at first but couldn't help but find her endearing as the series went on. I also like Raishin. For a harem MC, he's not like the other MCs that get easily flustered and act like an idiot when confronted by women.The rest of the cast was also likable.

7/10. Hoping for a second season. I hope very soon.
Oh and bless this series for bringing us Maware.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 23, 2013 6:59 PM

Feb 2012
This show was really dumb, also air surfboard butler. 4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 7:09 PM

Oct 2007
^
You don't see that kind of surfboard often, do you? :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 23, 2013 7:11 PM

Aug 2012
I'm gonna miss this, my Monday joy. I'd be more then happy with a season 2 they left it wide open for it.

Giving this 8/10

Dec 23, 2013 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
Yaya was the worst part of this anime, she's so annoying. Also didn't really like the art style. Liked the guitar version of the ED they had in this episode, though. I hope there's a second season, there's still a lot of questions I have to be answered. 6/10
wow gay
Dec 23, 2013 7:15 PM

Jul 2012
I will miss yaya from this series. Hope for a season two.

Great series!
Dec 23, 2013 7:17 PM

Jun 2013
That fight was intense. White-Yaya vs. Shizuo Sin was epic. Yaya really shows her worthiness of being the best automaton in the world. Charl and her oppai complex , duhh it can be quite annoying sometimes.

Cedric is a bishoujo ?! Alice Bernstein , the Elf Speeder. I thought that Sin was the Elf Speeder. Nvm , we need more story of this butler-surfer bishoujou !

Raishin is in the hospital , again. Yaya is so jelly lel. Charl , again with her oppai complex. Frey is cute as always , especially when she explained the disadvantages of having big oppai and "Raishin's a sick pervert .... Compulsive rapist ..." LOL , Frey wins my heart by default. Raishin-Loki conversation is funny as always , Loki looks and sounds like Accelerator much on this episode. Nobu-san is an amazing seiyuu ! Kimberly-sensei came and Henrietta gets to stay ! YEY !

The ending with maware guitar version , I need this version. Yaya wants to be Raishin's bride , let's get marry ! Happy ending , everyone is happy :) The arc felt hanging though and I can sense a second season announcement in the near future. This show really needs a continuation , one of the best for this fall. 9/10.

Thanks for the ride , enjoyed every little things of it ! :D

kickmesign said:
This show was really dumb, also air surfboard butler. 4/10

Totally , my reaction was like what the fuck surfing the wind on a butler like never before ! X'D
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 23, 2013 7:40 PM

Jul 2010
7/10 an enjoyable series after all. I liked Maware! instrumental in the ending, a suitable choice. So I'll wait for the album OST.

Cedric is woman .. lol
So another one girl will join Raishin's harem in the next series.

I expected a fight between Magnus and Raishin but damn it.

Loki is the best bro nonetheless.
Dec 23, 2013 7:58 PM

Dec 2013
I really don't understand why this show is getting so much hate.

The setting is great, I felt into the story, and it made me laugh and face palm. Mostly face palm but that is what it was designed to do with Yaya's character. The only thing that keeps this down for me is the lack of showing the differences in the different moves. Also I think I am the only one that actually likes the ending song. So an 8/10 for me with high hopes that the second season can deliver a 9.
Dec 23, 2013 8:02 PM

Mar 2012
While this is far from a superb series, its setting and humor have really saved it. Now, the battle in the past two episodes have been a bit repetitive given the back and forth, but with Yaya transforming, it really fairly decent, although it had to be cut off. Overall, this series isn't horrible, but it's perfectly reasonable to argue that it could've been far better. Maybe some less service. Maybe more time devoted to explaining what the heck is going on. But at least it didn't tank at the end and closed out nicely in preparation for what I think is a surefire second season. 8/10.
Dec 23, 2013 8:23 PM

Oct 2007
Hibbington said:
I really don't understand why this show is getting so much hate.

The setting is great, I felt into the story, and it made me laugh and face palm. Mostly face palm but that is what it was designed to do with Yaya's character. The only thing that keeps this down for me is the lack of showing the differences in the different moves. Also I think I am the only one that actually likes the ending song. So an 8/10 for me with high hopes that the second season can deliver a 9.
It all come down to your preference. If you think the show is great then be it. You shouldn't really care what the others think unless you are willing to agree with them. What really matter is that you enjoyed it.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 23, 2013 8:48 PM

Mar 2012
Hibbington said:
Also I think I am the only one that actually likes the ending song.

I'm pretty sure the majority of watchers liked maware.
Dec 23, 2013 8:52 PM

Mar 2012
As I thought, Yaya is probably a Machine-Doll too :D
Epic Yaya fight.
Dat nurse outfit. <3
Good comedy from Yaya as always.

I hope this anime gets a second season, I think that it is really really good! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 23, 2013 9:13 PM

May 2013
Second season onegai!! Well it was a fun ride especially Yaya! so cute! 8/10 Lots of open plots Dayum OST ringing on my head haha!!
Tch.
Dec 23, 2013 9:20 PM

Jun 2012
Oh well, at least we had a guitar version of maware. It was good, but the original is still the best. As for the series in itself, it was fine. Action was well done, the art was quite good (I still prefer the manga's art but it didn't bothered me in the least) and I liked most of the characters. Yaya is the kind of character you either hate or love, and I really loved her. I'll miss her. I hope it has a second season. So around 6 or 7 out of 10 for this one.

I must say, I think "Maware!" was the best ending of the season. It certainly was the catchiest one.
Dec 23, 2013 9:37 PM

Aug 2011
UnbornMVs said:
never getting tired of Yaya :3

Is this what the fanbase thinks? Really? REALLY!?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm losing all hope for the anime fanbase as a whole.

SliceofHorror said:
Yaya was the worst part of this anime, she's so annoying.

THANK YOU my brother, I'm glad there are people like you here.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2013

88 by LastNeko »»
Sep 30, 2022 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.