Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2013 10:39 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the father will end up in jail .......
Dec 22, 2013 10:40 AM

Oct 2013
I really hope he will, lol. I wonder why he didn't by now.
Dec 22, 2013 11:47 PM

May 2010
masserati94 said:
But yeah, anyone proficient enough in Japanese to explain what happened in that last sex scene? It kind of looked like he was going to suddenly get really physically violent with Airi, or something along those lines.

the father is violent because airi accuses him of cheating on him with Yuka Mikami :

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/365924Cheating.png
mangakamDec 22, 2013 11:59 PM
Dec 23, 2013 2:15 AM
Jan 2010
Oh okay, thought it would be something like that.
Dec 23, 2013 7:49 AM
Oct 2012
Good man this series is Whack! Keep em comin.
Dec 24, 2013 2:43 PM

Jun 2013
wut i hope they don't ruin it like stupid puting him in jail and have scene when hes daughters are having sex whit other man.
Dec 24, 2013 4:59 PM

May 2010
With another man I do not think , we'll see
Dec 24, 2013 8:23 PM

Oct 2010
I aint going to lie i was laughing my ass off when he slapped her.

When i watched it i thought he was going to have a 3some at the end or something. They used all 3 fuck scenes on one girl. I was waiting on the mother for the longest.
Dec 25, 2013 7:09 AM
Jan 2010
this series never seems to be boring

Dec 25, 2013 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
Not as good as the ep with the movie theatre but still good. l like how he was putting her in her place at the end
Dec 27, 2013 4:24 PM

Oct 2011
The Yuka girl is probably the guy's biological daughter
Dec 28, 2013 12:08 AM
Nov 2013
Iasuru said:
Yeah or maybe the guy is in love with yuka
Dec 28, 2013 2:47 AM
Dec 2013
Was good till the last scene..... any chance anyone knows when about's the second ep is expected?
Dec 28, 2013 7:50 PM

Mar 2009
bonifide said:
I aint going to lie i was laughing my ass off when he slapped her.

When i watched it i thought he was going to have a 3some at the end or something. They used all 3 fuck scenes on one girl. I was waiting on the mother for the longest.

+1 i wanna see the mother~
Dec 29, 2013 2:53 AM
Jul 2018
There's still more to this series. I can't never get tired with this kind of hentai. Yeah ep. 2 can't wait. Although still waiting for ep. 2 from revenge series. :D
Dec 29, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2012
I was happy when i found out this new series of Oni Chichi. This is really good hentai with unique story. Others hentai's is always this same and they didn't make fun. I too have hope that he's going to jail. Ending was so brutal and mystery
I have a question... Eroge of this hentai have this same title? or something change? I really want to play in this, but it hard to find ;_;
MomooiroDec 30, 2013 1:10 PM
Dec 30, 2013 6:47 AM
Oct 2013
Lulexiaa said:
mangakam said:
masserati94 said:
But yeah, anyone proficient enough in Japanese to explain what happened in that last sex scene? It kind of looked like he was going to suddenly get really physically violent with Airi, or something along those lines.

the father is violent because airi accuses him of cheating on him with Yuka Mikami :

but was he not cheating?? I feel like he would be sadly... To me I feel he cant control his dick. At least we didnt have sex with the mom, that showed some control.
Honestly I cant believe anything the father says tbh );
it would be nice if he wasnt cheating though...

Surely the cheating argument is obsolete since he already has a wife? Furthermore, I'm starting to hate the MC and I feel like he is absolute scum when he says "she seriously would be my type if her body wasn't like that". Basically implying that having kids ruined her in some way.
Jan 3, 2014 5:35 AM
Oct 2011
I am glad the PoRo included the fourth girl and the mama from the original game into this new OVA

I really want to see the 4th girl naked. I also want to see her get banged up.
Jan 5, 2014 10:17 PM

Aug 2012
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT !!! JUST BRILLIANT !!! I LOVE how it transitions SO PERFECTLY from a Reborn feel back to the Original feel. WITH SO MUCH NEW MATERIAL ADDED also, a new girl and Airi's mom introduced XDDD The ending was SPECTACULAR, Airi's mom caught what Papa was doing, BUSTED !!! I'm already PUMPED for episode 2 OMGGGG !!! Judging from how the story is going, it looks like a lot more awesome material to come XDDD I CAN'T WAIT !!!
Jan 6, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2009
Habdel said:
Iasuru said:
Yeah or maybe the guy is in love with yuka

Or maybe Yuka is in love with the guy but she doesn't know that she's his biological daughter :D
Jan 7, 2014 9:10 AM

Mar 2009
Serhiyko said:
Or maybe Yuka is in love with the guy but she doesn't know that she's his biological daughter :D

sounds legit.
Jan 29, 2014 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
He has a "magic drug" in his pocket. I don't think he's going to jail any time soon.
Feb 1, 2014 8:19 PM

Jul 2013
When the mother lies beside the guy at the bed he thinks "She would be seriously my type before her body had become like this..." Doesn't than mean he finds something wrong with her body now? So yeah either I interpret it wrong because it doesn't make sense since her body looks fine or maybe translator messed up and wanted to say the opposite.
Feb 1, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2009
MuFeR said:
So yeah either I interpret it wrong because it doesn't make sense since her body looks fine or maybe translator messed up and wanted to say the opposite.

Maybe it looks fine to you, but to him everyone older than 18 years old looks wrong already
Feb 3, 2014 3:49 AM
Jul 2008
MuFeR said:
When the mother lies beside the guy at the bed he thinks "She would be seriously my type before her body had become like this..." Doesn't than mean he finds something wrong with her body now? So yeah either I interpret it wrong because it doesn't make sense since her body looks fine or maybe translator messed up and wanted to say the opposite.

You missed the entire point. The guy only likes the young ones. That's what he meant when he commented on her body not being right (she would be his type if her body weren't "too old").

So to the people who want to see the mother's H-scene, you're probably not going to get it if the ephebo step dad's gonna be the only dude in this batch of eps.
Feb 3, 2014 5:57 AM

Feb 2013
damn dude, get found out
Apr 11, 2014 10:20 PM

Apr 2011
YukiKazuto said:
Lulexiaa said:
mangakam said:
masserati94 said:

but was he not cheating?? I feel like he would be sadly... To me I feel he cant control his dick. At least we didnt have sex with the mom, that showed some control.
Honestly I cant believe anything the father says tbh );
it would be nice if he wasnt cheating though...

Surely the cheating argument is obsolete since he already has a wife? Furthermore, I'm starting to hate the MC and I feel like he is absolute scum when he says "she seriously would be my type if her body wasn't like that". Basically implying that having kids ruined her in some way.

I think that he's probably a lolicon and is turned off by the mom because she's an adult, not because she got fat or loose from having the kids. She's not short and young enough for him :P
Apr 25, 2014 1:57 AM

Jan 2014
what's with the last clip after the credits? is that the picture of their mom with the step dad? or is it another man? I hope episode 2 comes out soon..I'm so damn curious on whats gonna happen.
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 25, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
what's with the last clip after the credits? is that the picture of their mom with the step dad? or is it another man? I hope episode 2 comes out soon..I'm so damn curious on whats gonna happen.

That's Marina with her father and they most likely have suspicions about what he's doing with her...
Jun 10, 2014 5:41 PM

Jan 2012
MuFeR said:
He's a paedophile, duh.
Or, more correctly, an ephebophile.
Jun 22, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2010
Oni chichi Rebuild 02 : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815116

SOMEBODY can translate the text?

真里奈お姉ちゃんがメインで浮かれて小生意気化ッ!?
ったく、なんなのアイツ。 フン、愛莉のことバカにしてッ、フン。 ふざけんじゃないってーの、フン。
だいたい先輩もなんなの、愛莉の腐れパパんぽに抱きつくとか、キモッ……フン。
腐れパパんぽも先輩のことであんなにキレるし…… あーもぅムカツクムカツクムカツクゥゥゥゥゥ。
とーぶん、むっしー上等だってーの、フンッ!
……って、愛莉がぷんすかしている間に、お姉ちゃんがあんなに大変なことなってたんだ……。
ママが戻ってきたのもそれが理由ってことだし、どうなっちゃうのー。

なのに相変わらずのパパんぽは保健室で寝てた愛莉を襲って、学園祭用の衣装とかナースのコスプレさせて突っ込んでくるし。
ホント、エロおやじ丸出しで、好き勝手すんなってーのッ、バカッ、クズッ。
こんだけ愛莉のこと泣かせて、無視して、あの先輩といちゃいちゃして、お姉ちゃんは家に閉じこもらせて、ウェイトレスのコスプレさせてえっちしまくって……
もぅぅぅワケわかんないってーのぉぉ………ぐすん

なんか、愛莉疲れちゃった…… ぜーったい泣き寝入りするかって思ってたんだけど……
愛莉……もういいかな…… こんな風になるんだったら……初めから
Jun 23, 2014 5:28 PM

Oct 2012
mangakam said:
Oni chichi Rebuild 02 : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815116

SOMEBODY can translate the text?

真里奈お姉ちゃんがメインで浮かれて小生意気化ッ!?
ったく、なんなのアイツ。 フン、愛莉のことバカにしてッ、フン。 ふざけんじゃないってーの、フン。
だいたい先輩もなんなの、愛莉の腐れパパんぽに抱きつくとか、キモッ……フン。
腐れパパんぽも先輩のことであんなにキレるし…… あーもぅムカツクムカツクムカツクゥゥゥゥゥ。
とーぶん、むっしー上等だってーの、フンッ!
……って、愛莉がぷんすかしている間に、お姉ちゃんがあんなに大変なことなってたんだ……。
ママが戻ってきたのもそれが理由ってことだし、どうなっちゃうのー。

なのに相変わらずのパパんぽは保健室で寝てた愛莉を襲って、学園祭用の衣装とかナースのコスプレさせて突っ込んでくるし。
ホント、エロおやじ丸出しで、好き勝手すんなってーのッ、バカッ、クズッ。
こんだけ愛莉のこと泣かせて、無視して、あの先輩といちゃいちゃして、お姉ちゃんは家に閉じこもらせて、ウェイトレスのコスプレさせてえっちしまくって……
もぅぅぅワケわかんないってーのぉぉ………ぐすん

なんか、愛莉疲れちゃった…… ぜーったい泣き寝入りするかって思ってたんだけど……
愛莉……もういいかな…… こんな風になるんだったら……初めから

when is the next ep? o.O subbed?
Jun 24, 2014 2:12 PM

May 2010
No episode 02 released on 08/29/2014, this is a summary of episode 02
Jun 26, 2014 10:03 PM
Jan 2012
Yeah!!!
Jul 28, 2014 4:32 AM

Jul 2007
NSFW http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815116 - new screens and stuff
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Jul 28, 2014 4:21 PM

May 2010
Yeah I was afraid of another guy joins the father or finish NTR I reassure
Aug 3, 2014 11:25 PM

Aug 2014
this actually has an interesting story? cause u know when i watch hentai, i only watch what i came to watch for.
Aug 30, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
VBS said:
MuFeR said:
He's a paedophile, duh.
Or, more correctly, an ephebophile.

he is pedophile if the girls are 10 or even younger, above that its not pedophilia, but what he dose is illegal anyway despite that its no longer a pedophilia cause the girls are older then 10, i wonder dose he end up in Jail (thats mane reason i watch this, to see what happens to him in the end)? Or Will he have Harem in the end, Girls + The Mother, i know he dose not like older woman, but he mite accept her if her daughters are involved to, i mean Group Sex
Sep 27, 2014 8:16 AM

Jul 2012
oni chichi never disappoint
May 8, 2015 6:22 PM

Aug 2009
Miko-Hentai said:
He has a "magic drug" in his pocket. I don't think he's going to jail any time soon.

Amen.

Good Airi actions, but i've been waiting on the mom for a long time, and even more after seeing her nice body now

that yuka girl looks nice too

would like all of them to get some actions in the following eps :)
Apr 29, 2016 7:44 AM
Oct 2013
As usual airi reaction to the forced plays are pretty good. 'dangerous day' appeal was nice as well.

Dat yuka and papa insults at the same time, so smug and bitchy XD. Good old tsun jealousy. I also liked her police threats XD

Her punishment especially with the anal and spanking was pretty good, making her so miserable and showing her who is boss (*/▽\*)
And the dissonance with her body was feeling it more against her will (*˘︶˘*)

She must have had mad skillz to notice his boner under the table.

Given the art though, you can't really tell mama's body is any older than any of the others.
Sep 8, 2016 8:33 AM

Feb 2013
The mother is finally home.
The mizugi fuck was hot!
Jul 25, 2017 11:16 PM
Nov 2012
It seems like the development in Re-born never happened and this rebuild's story came straight after original Onichichi. It's too bad, both airi and marina were getting along so well with the dad

I'm guessing rebirth is more like a side story that's not canon. Too many fans probably got too pissed off so they scrapped it.
Feb 15, 2018 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
"It seems like the development in Re-born never happened and this rebuild's story came straight after original Onichichi. It's too bad"
huge wasted opportunity
I shall destroy and hate mankind
Jun 4, 2020 11:02 AM

May 2019
I would have said that this series has gotten stale if it wasn't for that last scene where dad gets rough. That cliffhanger at the end though!
Jan 10, 2021 9:28 PM
Dec 2020
Not giving the mom a sex scene the biggest flaw in this great yet incest rape filled hentai. I mean it would probably be too normal(if hearing your parents fuck is normal)but I don't know, she just seems like the type to be in that situation at some point since she be lookin nice. Maybe it's just out of place you may say, then again he is raping both of his daughters so you know. Plus it was kinda teased after she fell asleep on the dad, half naked. Man, this is a 7/10 one part for the mom not having a scene and the rest of the parts for other reasons in this hentai being a bit oddly placed in story and confusing at times, and for being what it is in general.
Feb 6, 2023 2:20 AM

Nov 2010
10:43 What the hell? She's still very sexy!
Nice anal punishment on Airi. It's about time she knew her place!
Oh shit, they got discovered. What's gonna happen now?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Rebuild Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 25, 2014

20 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 6, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Rebuild Episode 2 Discussion

xNihalx - Sep 28, 2014

11 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 6, 2023 2:58 AM

» Oni Chichi: Refresh

marconii2002 - Jun 4, 2015

5 by stelok »»
Aug 13, 2015 4:16 AM

» rebirth and rebuild question

ChaosIncarnate - Mar 8, 2015

0 by ChaosIncarnate »»
Mar 8, 2015 1:33 PM

» Oni chi chi rebuild 3

manulaiko - Dec 24, 2014

4 by OhNoAlice »»
Dec 28, 2014 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.