Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Jul 2013
Episode divided into two parts:
1) Half of the episode is on the end of the fight between the two idols.
2) A lot unnecessary dialogue of the fans and make a slut decision to do with their lives.

And the specials are already announced.

* RIP Sekai Ichiban Naritai Tsuyoku*
Dec 22, 2013 3:40 PM

Mar 2008
For what it was about, it wasn't that bad. 7/10 from me.
Dec 22, 2013 5:20 PM
Nov 2013
Apology said:
Episode divided into two parts:
1) Half of the episode is on the end of the fight between the two idols.
2) A lot unnecessary dialogue of the fans and make a slut decision to do with their lives.

And the specials are already announced.

* RIP Sekai Ichiban Naritai Tsuyoku*

Hmm, I don't know. I think that this won't be the last we'll see of this anime.
Dec 22, 2013 5:20 PM
Nov 2013
FINALLY! AT LAST! A COMPROMISE! XD
Dec 22, 2013 5:23 PM

Jan 2013
When Sakura won, I was like YATTA!!!!
Dec 22, 2013 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
This series took wrestling more serious than I thought it would.

Aren't pile drives illegal moves nowadays though?
Dec 22, 2013 6:18 PM
Jul 2012
This was a fun series, with some pretty decent action in that last episode. Of course Sakura would come out on top in the end but Elena fought well. Despite the low rating this show received within the first few episodes, I'm glad I stuck through with it because I found it entertaining and definitely not as bad as I thought it would be!
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 22, 2013 6:50 PM

Jul 2013
nice ending it sucked all throughout the series though

4/10
Dec 22, 2013 8:32 PM

Mar 2013
Obvious final, but... happy end XD

For all series: 08/10
Dec 22, 2013 8:36 PM
Sep 2012
I know we saw Sakura's head slam directly onto the ring, and Elena keep trying to dislocate Sakura's knee. How the fuck is Sakura going to go back to Sweet Diva is she's a fucking vegetable or if her knee is busted? WTF?!
Dec 22, 2013 9:08 PM

Jan 2009
Can't say that ending wasn't predictable, but it was certainly a fun ride. Animation quality was average overall; better during the fights, kinda sloppy during the dance sequences. (Though in that regard, maybe I've just been spoiled by iDOLM@STER. :P)

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing a second season. 7/10.
Dec 22, 2013 10:07 PM

Mar 2013
What a nice, cute show. Not the best sports anime I've ever seen but the wrestling setting was refreshing, the characters were likeable and the end was really exciting with a good conclusion, although I wouldn't have minded if Sakura had to pick one of the options either. 8/10
Dec 22, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2010
I'm surprised they had the energy to stand upright, much less do a flawless idol performance right afterward.

Good up until the end. They cut back on the masochistic moaning at some point.

Overall 7/10. I thought it was a good, fun show. Had me rooting for Sakura a lot.

Dec 22, 2013 10:09 PM

Mar 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
This series took wrestling more serious than I thought it would.

Aren't pile drives illegal moves nowadays though?

The piledriver is banned in most American wrestling, the UK, and Mexico according to Wikipedia. No mention of a Japan ban.
Dec 22, 2013 10:24 PM

Nov 2010
It was ok and tbh, better then my expectations.

6/10
Dec 23, 2013 5:28 AM
Apr 2012
Great final episode, Sakura and Elena really went all out. Kind of saw the 'be a idol + wrestler' end coming though it was extremely satisfying. This and the Sakura vs Jackal match were the 2 highlights without question. 8/10 series overall and it swayed me since I was never particularly keen on women's wrestling.

Sad to see this series end though. Not often you see a wrestling anime and this was a darn good one. Would like a season 2 in the future but going by the initial volumes BR + DVD sales I am not expecting one. Hope the merchandise sales are enough and the manga had a boost in sales also.
Dec 23, 2013 6:11 AM

May 2013
Awesome ending, going to miss it a lot.
This episode was so relieving, after Sakura and Elena's fight, they stayed as friends and they made themselves to Shangri-La AND stayed as idols <3
Dec 23, 2013 7:08 AM

May 2012
I hope we get second season. I do like Elena more than Sakura

7/10
Dec 23, 2013 7:24 AM

Feb 2011
I think this anime was underrated. I love watching a character progress the way Sakura did. The ending sakura special to huge triple twist body slam was amazing.

Dec 23, 2013 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
I skipped through the whole episode because I knew it's gonna end in cliche "oh let's both be idol and pro-wrestler".

This series is painful to watch but not because of the wrestling holds.. not even the voluptuous boobs and asses can save this. Definitely the worst this season with Coppelion although Coppelion's a tiny bit worse.

1/10.
Dec 23, 2013 8:25 AM

Dec 2008
The first two episodes were pretty average, but it got way better afterwards. 8/10. Will hope for second season. I wish we could've seen Misaki fight more, or more of the Misaki/Juri flashback. That fight would've been great to see.
Dec 23, 2013 8:26 AM

Jun 2009
start watching for the fan-service.
Fan service got old within 3 episodes... So I watch it just for the sake of finishing it.

nothing special, it's a shame that I couldn't hear HanaKana moan, ah wellz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2009
jiraiya_sensei said:
I skipped through the whole episode because I knew it's gonna end in cliche "oh let's both be idol and pro-wrestler".
Honestly? My god... Then you didn't even watch the series at all, you just skimmed through it without even seeing one full episode. No one deserves to watch any media if all they do is just skip through it and claim they "watched" it.

AirStyles said:
Fan service got old within 3 episodes... So I watch it just for the sake of finishing it.

Thats the biggest error in anime fans and ecchi animes, people only watching for the fanservice. While I agree that some animes are like that, Sekatsuyo should NOT be watched just for the fan service at all.
Dec 23, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
haha, that was pretty good ^^.
At least it was a happy ending :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 23, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
jiraiya_sensei said:
Honestly? My god... Then you didn't even watch the series at all, you just skimmed through it without even seeing one full episode. No one deserves to watch any media if all they do is just skip through it and claim they "watched" it.

AirStyles said:

Thats the biggest error in anime fans and ecchi animes, people only watching for the fanservice. While I agree that some animes are like that, Sekatsuyo should NOT be watched just for the fan service at all.

I watched 11 episodes in full, I just lost interest on the last episode and skimmed through the match (you know the stupid unnecessary moans) to see the ending and it was garbage as expected. I didn't drop this for the same reason as Coppelion and Galilei Donna, just to finish it for the sake of it.

And my God, who are you kidding? this series is a mockery towards pro-wrestling. 90% of this series is spent on crotch shots and female seiyuu's moaning. Tell me, how many people do you think watch this series NOT because of the fan service?

What else is there to watch? the story? cliche as hell not to mention unrealistic. In real life, ALL pro wrestling matches are scripted. WWE? TNA? RoH? NJPW? ECW? all scripted! Then you suddenly have these influx of superhuman big-boobed idols who easily defeat veterans of the business like it was nothing. That's like watching Kelly Kelly beat Beth Phoenix in a shoot match after training for only 6 months (not gonna happen).
Dec 23, 2013 7:59 PM

Dec 2009
jiraiya_sensei said:
I watched 11 episodes in full, I just lost interest on the last episode and skimmed through the match (you know the stupid unnecessary moans) to see the ending and it was garbage as expected. I didn't drop this for the same reason as Coppelion and Galilei Donna, just to finish it for the sake of it.

And my God, who are you kidding? this series is a mockery towards pro-wrestling. 90% of this series is spent on crotch shots and female seiyuu's moaning. Tell me, how many people do you think watch this series NOT because of the fan service?

What else is there to watch? the story? cliche as hell not to mention unrealistic. In real life, ALL pro wrestling matches are scripted. WWE? TNA? RoH? NJPW? ECW? all scripted! Then you suddenly have these influx of superhuman big-boobed idols who easily defeat veterans of the business like it was nothing. That's like watching Kelly Kelly beat Beth Phoenix in a shoot match after training for only 6 months (not gonna happen).
You keep proving time and time again that your nothing more then just a stupid moron who doesn't know shit at all.

Again, "Unnecessary moaning"? What the FUCK do you expect from a WRESTLING anime, with being trapped in painful submission holds?! Laughs, giggles, along with happy music?! NO, and have you even watched a real wrestling match? EVERYONE who was locked in a submission moaned, screamed, and grunted in pain so bitching and complaining about the moaning is stupid and pointless.

This series is more true to wrestling then anything any other wrestling league, minus Japanese wrestling, has ever done and ESPECIALLY the embarrassment of wrestling that is WWE. Besides, do you even KNOW what wrestling is about? Entertaining the viewers, so regardless whether or not it's scripted as long as the viewers are entertained, who gives a fuck? Sekatsuyo captured the true spirit of wrestling which I have seen in this, something YOU obviously don't understand at all. And HELLO have you even SEEN real life female wrestling outfits?! I have seen very skimpy wrestling outfits, and compared to that, Sekatsuyo was actually tame with it. But again, so what with crotch shots? They were in the manga too, besides I have seen a real match where it zoomed in on a girl's crotch while trapped in a Ceiling Hold. Ecchi anime, pointless argument, +20 stupidity points for you.

HA! More stupidity. "Superhuman idols"? Easily defeating veterans? Your seriously are stupid. Yes the story is cliche, but again, so what? This was a very different and well executed take on it, which you again fail to see, and this is the most realistic wrestling ever, no superhuman stuff dipshit, and have you seen Sakura easily defeat a veteran wrestler in this? No she didn't, she never won easily at all. She actually struggled and took a hard beating herself, more proof you never even watched a full episode and just made up stuff. If that were true then I guess Sakura must have easily beaten Jackal and didn't lose instead then by your logic. You want to see an "unrealistic" wrestling manga? Try reading "Wrestle Idol". Geez...

Your really not worth my time, and you never were...
Cy_ManDec 23, 2013 8:10 PM
Dec 23, 2013 10:52 PM

Jan 2013
6.5/10
It wasn't bad and surprisingly not boring.
Dec 23, 2013 11:06 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Much better than IS2 honestly speaking...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 24, 2013 12:03 AM

Jul 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
You keep proving time and time again that your nothing more then just a stupid moron who doesn't know shit at all.

Again, "Unnecessary moaning"? What the FUCK do you expect from a WRESTLING anime, with being trapped in painful submission holds?! Laughs, giggles, along with happy music?! NO, and have you even watched a real wrestling match? EVERYONE who was locked in a submission moaned, screamed, and grunted in pain so bitching and complaining about the moaning is stupid and pointless.

This series is more true to wrestling then anything any other wrestling league, minus Japanese wrestling, has ever done and ESPECIALLY the embarrassment of wrestling that is WWE. Besides, do you even KNOW what wrestling is about? Entertaining the viewers, so regardless whether or not it's scripted as long as the viewers are entertained, who gives a fuck? Sekatsuyo captured the true spirit of wrestling which I have seen in this, something YOU obviously don't understand at all.

Although I don't deny you scream/moan when you were put onto painful submission holds, this series definitely milked that aspect without restrain.

I also merely pointed out that this series is unrealistic in a way that it doesn't actually portray HOW pro wrestling actually works. Why only pick WWE? did I not mention NJPW, RoH, and ECW? those are often regarded as the "realistic" wrestling yet they are all still scripted.

You talk about entertainment? what about story lines? Do you think those companies can keep entertaining viewers without proper story lines? WWE's Attitude Era was so great because the absurdity of it story lines.. they didn't just put The Rock and Steve Austin and then told them "go beat each other senseless" and expect the viewers to be entertained. No, there must always be a compelling background as to why two wrestlers beat each other up. Do you know why WWE declines so badly right now? because they can no longer put a great story to their matches and here we are at an era with talented wrestlers like Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, etc.

CybeastGregarX said:
And HELLO have you even SEEN real life female wrestling outfits?! I have seen very skimpy wrestling outfits, and compared to that, Sekatsuyo was actually tame with it. But again, so what with crotch shots? They were in the manga too, besides I have seen a real match where it zoomed in on a girl's crotch while trapped in a Ceiling Hold. Ecchi anime, pointless argument, +20 stupidity points for you.

And you said this series wasn't ABOUT fan service? who's the idiot here? Women wrestling has always been about its sex appeal. As much as I love some female wrestlers (and I think some of them are actually more talented than male wrestlers), women wrestling has ALWAYS been milked for its skimpy clothing, big boobs women, pretty faces, and sexual story lines.. so much so that wrestlers like Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix are a rarity rather than the norm. How could an ECCHI anime about female wrestling be about anything other than FAN SERVICE?

CybeastGregarX said:
HA! More stupidity. "Superhuman idols"? Easily defeating veterans? Your seriously are stupid. Yes the story is cliche, but again, so what? This was a very different and well executed take on it, which you again fail to see, and this is the most realistic wrestling ever, no superhuman stuff dipshit, and have you seen Sakura easily defeat a veteran wrestler in this? No she didn't, she never won easily at all. She actually struggled and took a hard beating herself, more proof you never even watched a full episode and just made up stuff. If that were true then I guess Sakura must have easily beaten Jackal and didn't lose instead then by your logic. You want to see an "unrealistic" wrestling manga? Try reading "Wrestle Idol". Geez...

I don't see how Sakura, after a 50 or so matches losing streak, suddenly had the power to defeat a veteran like Rio and eventually enduring the assault of a world champion like Jackal. I've already discussed how absurd the Rio-Sakura match on that episode's discussion, I'm not gonna repeat it here. And then there's the rookie Elena who easily choked Rio out despite having little to no experience. Either Rio is really, really weak or those two idols are super human in disguise. Mind you Elena and Sakura doesn't seem to have background in MMA or anything. They are regular girls who became idol yet somehow have the endurance and strength of someone who had been training in gym for years and they all achieved this in less than a year.
MoeGodDec 24, 2013 12:09 AM
Dec 24, 2013 2:20 AM

Dec 2009
jiraiya_sensei said:
Blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch.
This will be my FINAL comment to you...

Your thinking with your dick and not your brain it seems. Like every other person (including those commentators) who watches Women's Wrestling only for the sex appeal, again, just watching that along with this and any other ecchi JUST for the fan service is stupid. It's like watching High School of the Dead only for the fan service despite the awesome story idea and the action, a Zombie Apocalypse anime with shit loads of pointless, unnecessary, ridiculous, and unneeded fan service. The whole idea of seeing women as nothing but sex appeal and not for who they are is just disgusting.

I only brought up WWE as being a major embarrassment to wrestling because of how much they suck now and how they keep milking it with John Cena, the biggest douche bag in wrestling. And Sekatsuyo did everything a LOT better with it's unscripted (sort of) wrestling. Either way, yes with a proper set up it CAN be very entertaining, scripted or not. But honestly it's just better to just see a match in the ring and see REAL rivalry and not something that is forced and limited. Something Japanese wrestling does perfectly, again something Sekatsuyo does with Sakura and Rio's rivalry being real and not scripted.

First off, Sakura lost 65 times and secondly, did you forget about episodes 4? Where Sakura had that sparring match with Misaki? She taught her how to counter the Boston Crab and to wrestle better as well personally training her herself after the match with Kurea, so it's not rocket science on how she was able to get strong enough to beat Rio. That wasn't Elena at the time when Blue Panther interrupted, it was Juri. Had you watched episode 11 you'd know that because Juri practically SAYS it. Since they had lots of dancing lessons and such as idols it's also no wonder how they have tough endurance. Did you think that Sakura and Elena only did their somersaults because of wires attached to their bodies?

With that, I am done with you.
Cy_ManDec 24, 2013 2:27 AM
Dec 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
It seems that you're incapable of having an intelligent discussion without having to curse. Do point to where I mentioned I watch women wrestling only for sex appeal, go on. It is no secret that women's wrestling is often sexualized but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their talent. I had watched many women's matches that exceed quality of the men's matches. I myself is a big fan of Lita and Mickie James. However denying that its biggest attraction is sexual appeal is like denying the sun rises from the east. Can you honestly blame people if they watch only for the sex appeal? that's like saying you watch a Bra & Panties match for its wrestling.

CybeastGregarX said:
But honestly it's just better to just see a match in the ring and see REAL rivalry and not something that is forced and limited. Something Japanese wrestling does perfectly, again something Sekatsuyo does with Sakura and Rio's rivalry being real and not scripted.

Bullshit. Shoot wrestling hasn't been around for decades. It has been replaced by MMA. Both NJPW and AJPW are scripted. If you think those rivalries are real, you are either a teen or very gullible. I do admit they are more passionate and "real" compared to WWE.

Juri was the one who appeared the FIRST time as Blue Panther but the one who interrupted the 2nd Rio-Sakura and choked Rio was already Elena. Suuure, a training with Misaki and suddenly she's God-like. Suddenly none of Rio's attacks amounted to anything and a few slams and punches from the much lighter Sakura was enough to make a pro like Rio dizzy.

CybeastGregarX said:
Since they had lots of dancing lessons and such as idols it's also no wonder how they have tough endurance. Did you think that Sakura and Elena only did their somersaults because of wires attached to their bodies?

A lot of stamina and agility maybe, that doesn't explain how their bodies were able to take so much punishments and how they suddenly have the arm and leg strength strong enough to knock out someone who bust their ass in the gym everyday and got slammed regularly in the ring by much stronger opponents.
MoeGodDec 24, 2013 2:49 AM
Dec 24, 2013 6:11 AM
Jul 2013
After reading all that, if this show had admitted wrestling was scripted and actually tried to disturb the suspension of belief by verbally acknowledging kayfabe, scripts, workrates, spotfests, bumps, works, shoots, faces and heels, jobbers and the smarky-like stuff, I would have dropped this show so fast. That is the worst kind of wrestling and I'm glad they didn't do that. They really got the whole blurring the lines between fantasy and reality right.

Still real to me dammit!
Dec 24, 2013 12:34 PM

Mar 2012
I think this show leaned too much towards fan service and should of been a bit more serious, however adding to what MiloticBear said if too much realism was added the show would of been boring so i agree a certain amount of fantasy is needed. My main pessimism towards the show is the extended fan service where all we had was a crotch or breast shot with Sakura screaming it hurts, surely they could of done something better, but also the ridiculous losing streak without Misaki stepping in sooner.

In the end all i can give this show a 5 as it wasted too much time on pointless fan service and not spending enough time on actual wrestling. However if you need a show to pass the time or to break up some tension of a more serious show then i guess this show has it's place.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Dec 24, 2013 8:03 PM

Nov 2009
Relieved its over.

One of the few series I watched this season that felt like a chore to watch.
Dec 25, 2013 9:23 AM
Dec 2013
ImmortalCount said:
I think this show leaned too much towards fan service and should of been a bit more serious, however adding to what MiloticBear said if too much realism was added the show would of been boring so i agree a certain amount of fantasy is needed. My main pessimism towards the show is the extended fan service where all we had was a crotch or breast shot with Sakura screaming it hurts, surely they could of done something better, but also the ridiculous losing streak without Misaki stepping in sooner.

=> I agree with you. I think the anime had the potential to be a very great sport anime (like Hajime no Ippo is for instance), but too much fan-service, too much focusing on those "it hurts !" parts, not enough episodes, etc ... I rated it 5 at first before the release of the final episode, it came to 6 finally, because despite all of those things i found stupid / annoying, it was still entertaining to me, even if i can understand it wouldn't be the kind of anime which pleased most of people :') Definitively not the anime of the year, but it's still fine :)
Dec 25, 2013 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
Akamitsu said:
I'm surprised they had the energy to stand upright, much less do a flawless idol performance right afterward.

Seconded! After all the stress Elena put Sakura's knee through, I'm surprised they didn't make her see a doctor before allowing her to dance and do backflips... They should probably both be evaluated for concussions too.
Dec 26, 2013 1:40 AM

Jul 2013
Loved it, really hope for there to be another season.
Dec 26, 2013 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
What a intense episode to finish up! Man, I didn't know what Sakura-chan would decide as I could see her undecided but hearing Jackal to suggest she do both brought relief to me as it was a great idea! Luckily Sakura-chan accepted that challenge but can she do it? I dunno but she's trying together with Elena will be there with her along the way doing both as well, was great to know. I'm glad Sakura-chan didn't use her devastating knee move on Elena-chan, would of been messed up.

Man, too bad this show didn't have a higher budget to make some of those wrestling scenes better drawn but oh well. The cast was great especially my favorite Ayachi and Asumi-chan. Doubt they'll be a season two it really entertained me and I'm glad I stuck up for it when it was being bashed by the local morons.

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Did thinking stop? Why would anyone watch a media that was not being enjoyed? Just who is it that you are watching it for to be a chore? Just who are you doing the chore for? Again, did thinking stop for some of these people?
radleDec 26, 2013 5:52 AM
Dec 26, 2013 9:59 AM
Jul 2011
radle said:

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Did thinking stop? Why would anyone watch a media that was not being enjoyed? Just who is it that you are watching it for to be a chore? Just who are you doing the chore for? Again, did thinking stop for some of these people?

Lol my thoughts exactly! Iif you don't enjoy it don't force yourself to watch the whole thing and then complain. Completely nonsensical
Dec 26, 2013 2:51 PM

Dec 2009
dryuyuri said:
radle said:

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Lol my thoughts exactly! Iif you don't enjoy it don't force yourself to watch the whole thing and then complain. Completely nonsensical
I will never understand why ANYONE watches or read something if they hate it, it's honestly just a major waste of time and brain power. It really makes me lose hope in the human race if they make a decision as stupid as that.
Dec 26, 2013 4:36 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Well this series overall was such a disappointment. There wasn't really much to the characters, wrestling, or even the fan-service; which weren't that much if you count seeing cooch on-screen while women are screaming in pain. But I'd still rather watch all 12 episodes than 2 hours of RAW any day of the week.
Dec 26, 2013 7:33 PM
Oct 2013
Overall this series was great. I don't care for all the hate towards this series, I loved it and thats what counts. I'm gonna miss waking up every Sunday morning to a new episode.

Well looking forward to the special episodes. First special was hilarious but a little too short at just only little over 4 minutes.
Dec 29, 2013 12:15 PM

Mar 2012
wasn't as horrible as I expected (still the best sport anime this season); the fight with Rio was actually pretty good

5/10
Dec 30, 2013 1:49 AM

Mar 2010
7.5/10 for me. Pretty surprised that it turned out to be a nice series though
Dec 30, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2009
Yuri224 said:
where can i read the manga in english?
Any manga site you can find, more specifically, Mangahere or Mangafox. However, only 2 chapters are translated as of now so there won't be any real progress with the manga as of right now.
Dec 30, 2013 10:24 PM

Oct 2011
CybeastGregarX said:
Yuri224 said:
where can i read the manga in english?
Any manga site you can find, more specifically, Mangahere or Mangafox. However, only 2 chapters are translated as of now so there won't be any real progress with the manga as of right now.

Oh i see, thanks. Do you know when there will be more chapters translated?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Dec 31, 2013 5:34 AM
Jul 2011
Yuri224 said:

The anime mirrors the manga pretty well so if you've seen the eps you can enjoy the raws
Dec 31, 2013 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
dryuyuri said:
Yuri224 said:

The anime mirrors the manga pretty well so if you've seen the eps you can enjoy the raws

Yeah i've seen all the episodes. I mostly want to read the manga after where it left off in the anime though.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jan 1, 2014 9:47 AM
May 2012
Very entertaining, i didn't get bored in the fights. I liked Sakura's development throughout the series, this pretty much made it for me. And as for Elena as well? I was just expecting Sakura, but what the heck, still a great series.

9/10.
Jan 3, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
Was pretty disappointing, but I can't say I particularly disliked it. Even with the horrible characters and the silly plot twists, there were some fun moments for me. Will definitely watch season two if it gets made.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2013

151 by horouboi »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» One of the worst anime ive ever tried to watch.

TheDeadWalk - May 14, 2023

4 by HEBI_TAN »»
Jan 19, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

96 by TheDeadWalk »»
May 14, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

68 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 16, 2022 5:33 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2013

37 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 15, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.