Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2013 11:52 AM
Mar 2013
What if they put the explotion and hospital scene in the final ep?
Dec 21, 2013 11:57 AM
Sep 2013
helski666 said:
JimRaynor said:
koagzero said:
I get the feeling this episode is being rated pretty heavily based on comparison with the VN.. which sucks.. Am I who loved and cried at the girls' farewells D: and that bus crash was awesome, those were enough to make up for the wtf I had this episode

No, you're not the only one, and the anime only viewer doesn't care about the differences.

I as a VN reader feel this episode is really good too. KyoAni also changed the way to present the last part of Clannad After Story to fit the anime form. KyoAni did even more, wiped out Akio & Sanae route totally (Don't try to tell me this is fine and the route is redundant. If you're true fans of Clannad VN like you're on LB, how you can tolerate KyoAni did this then feel unacceptable on JC staff changes?). JC Staff was just doing it for same reason.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=709605&show=140#Ym0YYBsWEdYmR1cj.99

A good change for me though. If VN readers want 100% copy of original material just go read VN again. Clannad Animes don't give you the same shit as original VN as well.

Totally agree with you. If I wanted a 100% copy of the VN I should have read the VN again. I'm happy with the adaptation and I can see the mistakes made by the studio, but bitching about it won't help so I just enjoy what I get (I yet didn't see a perfect adaptation done by any studio) ^^

I feel like in every episode talk there is a circlejerk of VN players that destroy fun discussions of the anime only viewers, talking about their biased opinions and unoriginal content added by J.C. Staff, music displacement etc.

I edited my previous thread a little bit. :)

Yes, JC staff did have few weird music placement and few pacing issue in Season1. But just few I can mention. Almost all their original changes are brilliant or good at least and fit the anime form very well. It's a pity that JC staff didn't present some of the really funny scenes from source material well (Such as the logion part in Episode 1 of Season1 and the pacing of episode3 is weird especial the introducing Haruka part). Other than that I don't see any big mistake and overall is really enjoyable to watch. (Such as EP08, EP11, EP15, EP20, EP24-26) For the heroine routes, it is actually Mio arc in anime convinces me that JC Staff can handle LB anime project well. After they presented anime version of Mio route I have no doubt to JC staff.
Dec 21, 2013 11:59 AM
Apr 2011
My criticism has nothing to do with logical issues.
In fact, I tend to be fairly comprehensive in general in these areas.
But, but ...
Why? Why not give enough time to the scene between Rin and Komari, so "Just one magic word" that is one of the best songs of the novel, reached the climax.
That. My criticism is subjective.
I love the chorus of that song, and personally a lot of my emotion is related to music.
I had forgiven all to the sound director, but not this. It was not so hard, god, It was just listen well, not even that, just feel it. Where is your vocation?

Just listen to the rockstar remix, listen the choir and realize. Even the guys who did that remix realized and not the sound director.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKuwewjrPs

Sorry the bad english, is not my native language.
serphirsDec 21, 2013 12:10 PM
Dec 21, 2013 12:00 PM
Sep 2013
Mystima said:

Sorry, there's never a single explosion in "The Last Dream" part. Riki fell right after he decided leave away from bus with Rin and Rin Episode comes in.
Dec 21, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
Mystima said:

Then most VN player's comments here would be considered big spoilers lol

And I wouldn't really mind that, but you know after Rin went through all that, you would usually expect them to move on to the true end already.
koagzeroDec 21, 2013 12:04 PM
Dec 21, 2013 12:02 PM

Sep 2012
I honestly didn't find the girl's farewells as sad...
Mio though ; 3 ;

Also no hospital scene. What the frick. Is it possible for them to show it the next episode? I mean, idgaf about the proposal, but the results of the bus crash should be enough.

-Riptide- said:
Vladz0r said:
Komari with no stars makes me hard.

This

This
Dec 21, 2013 12:08 PM

Jun 2012
Vladz0r said:
Sure the true end being done in one go will work out fine thematically, but the emotional impact and everything the story was built up to, the inevitability of the bus explosion, is just fucking gone.

And yet we still have people on here saying JC Staff is the best, Kyoto Animation couldn't have done better, this adaption is perfect, etc. etc. The number one most important thing about a Key visual novel (emotions) is screwed up/ruined and people still think JC Staff is good.

/sighs

The episode was decent, but I don't like the shortened scenes (e.x. Rin and Komari's goodbye). Mainly the stuff the other VN players disliked as well. A year of waiting and this is what we get... We called it.

3/5
Malus92Dec 21, 2013 12:14 PM
Dec 21, 2013 12:23 PM
Sep 2013
KeyIsLove said:
Vladz0r said:
Sure the true end being done in one go will work out fine thematically, but the emotional impact and everything the story was built up to, the inevitability of the bus explosion, is just fucking gone.

And yet we still have people on here saying JC Staff is the best, Kyoto Animation couldn't have done better, this adaption is perfect, etc. etc. The number one most important thing about a Key visual novel (emotions) is screwed up/ruined and people still think JC Staff is good.

/sighs

The episode was decent, but I don't like the shortened scenes (e.x. Rin and Komari's goodbye). Mainly the stuff the other VN players disliked as well. A year of waiting and this is what we get... We called it.

3/5

Your hate on JC Staff all the way, I wouldn't surprise. Yeah, we do still think JC staff are doing a great job on this project. You doubt is yours, deal with it.
Dec 21, 2013 12:30 PM
Apr 2013
You know instead of complaining about one small hospital scene that is pointless anyway, why don't people discuss how JC Staff making Run a better character has affected her talk with all the girls. Or what? Someone gonna complain about that too?
Dec 21, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
I just Can't believe the only survivors were Rin and Riki.
Dec 21, 2013 12:40 PM

Sep 2011
The bus crash... was very intense in a way. Though I believe it can more intense if JC Staff is into gruesome stuff.

Dec 21, 2013 12:45 PM

Jun 2012
JimRaynor said:
Your hate on JC Staff all the way, I wouldn't surprise. Yeah, we do still think JC staff are doing a great job on this project. You doubt is yours, deal with it.

At least I gave reason as to why I hate them, whereas you blindly follow them. Alas, this guy has the right idea (below)

MCAL said:
You know instead of complaining about one small hospital scene that is pointless anyway, why don't people discuss how JC Staff making Run a better character has affected her talk with all the girls. Or what? Someone gonna complain about that too?

It was nice to see them add to her character. I thought they'd do both Episodes: Rin and Riki in this episode. They really built her character up in this episode, which was nice. I liked seeing the bus scene too. The only thing that threw me off was what those four or five men were doing in that flashback, since there are some things we think of but it doesn't really show anything. It just takes a part of the VN, makes it possibly perverted, then leaves it. But still, it was alright.

However, Rin and Komari's scene was hurt really bad. They cut out the best part of Only One Magic Word and almost ruined it. Having that certain part play when Komari is talking about being able to smile is what made that scene so great, so they remove it.

EDIT: Forgot to say, do any of the VN players have a tiny thing in their head saying
Mod Edit: possible spoiler
rodacDec 21, 2013 2:04 PM
Dec 21, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
My god. Can't you just, "deal with it"?

I'm seriously wondering why are you still watching this in the first place if you keep whining every single episode. I'm getting tired of you whining bullshit. You have the Visual Novel so replay it.

KeyIsLove said:

EDIT: Forgot to say, do any of the VN players have a tiny thing in their head saying

No. We're not going to talk that about here and all about VN discussions. That's why there's an another thread for that kind of thing in the first place.
rodacDec 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Dec 21, 2013 12:58 PM

May 2012
OK. Enough of forums for me today...

I'll wait until next week to form an opinion. That's all. Period and I'm out.
Dec 21, 2013 1:03 PM
Sep 2013
KeyIsLove said:
JimRaynor said:

At least I gave reason as to why I hate them, whereas you blindly follow them. Alas, this guy has the right idea (below)

MCAL said:

It was nice to see them add to her character. I thought they'd do both Episodes: Rin and Riki in this episode. They really built her character up in this episode, which was nice. I liked seeing the bus scene too. The only thing that threw me off was what those four or five men were doing in that flashback, since there are some things we think of but it doesn't really show anything. It just takes a part of the VN, makes it possibly perverted, then leaves it. But still, it was alright.

However, Rin and Komari's scene was hurt really bad. They cut out the best part of Only One Magic Word and almost ruined it. Having that certain part play when Komari is talking about being able to smile is what made that scene so great, so they remove it.

Blind? I've already stated there's some flaws in anime, as same as KyoAni's. I just saw you blindly confess with KyoAn as if they did a perfect job on everything. You hate JC staff just because JC staff did few flaws while is totally acceptable for KyoAni.
And yet you call the people whoever satisfy with JC staff as blind.
Your logic is just weird.
rodacDec 21, 2013 2:06 PM
Dec 21, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Sigh.... Here we go again with the KyoAni vs JC Staff comments.

Give it a rest please.
Dec 21, 2013 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
Or just ignore that narrow-minded person?

You won't get any benefit if someone gets an argument with him.

And I bet in the end, he's going to say "IT'S ALL MY OPINION".
rodacDec 21, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 21, 2013 1:13 PM

Sep 2008
KeyIsLove said:
Vladz0r said:

/sighs

3/5

Hi. Please leave. Thank you.
Wafuu~
Dec 21, 2013 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
Tennouji_ & cxu thank you for saying something. If you people want to discuss which studio could have done better, please exchange PMs and don't spam in the forum. Nobody cares about your whining. Just deal with it how it is now and go replay the VN and stop watching the anime. Problem solved.
Dec 21, 2013 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
KeyIsLove said:
Vladz0r said:

/sighs

3/5

To me they got the emotions right because they made Rin a better character. Hence why I felt actual sadness from the Komari and Rin scene here than the nothing that was present in the visual novel (as their friendship was both shallow and unbelievable there).

The bus scene and hospital scene are the same as the ushio scene in clannad. It is mere trickery rather than actual emotion. At least the ushio scene is relevant to the plot (but still poorly handled), but the bus scene and hospital scene are ultimately pointless.

So yeah I feel its better to do the so called emotions right on the scenes that actually matter.
Dec 21, 2013 1:30 PM

Sep 2007
Masato. What a hero.

Dec 21, 2013 1:30 PM
Mar 2008
Let me just chime in here that JC staff did an awesome job with Rin's character in this episode. This version of Rin is far superior to the visual novel. Rin's relationship with Komari is also far superior to the visual novel. Everything here worked better not only on a thematic level, but on an emotional level as well. And like many people like to proclaim, if emotion is the most important thing for a KEY adaption, they nailed it here. I felt nothing in the visual novel for komari rin scene. It was emotionally desolate. This on the other hand was great. Also the bus crash scene was awesome. Great episode all around.

The only problem is that JC staff didn't have the balls to go against Jun Maeda's true ending. However, at least they are going to remove the silly deus ex machina I believe which removes a large part of the issue here. However, the thematic purpose of the narrative is still harmed a little bit.

Overall, I am actually extremely happy with this version of the events.
Dec 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Jul 2009
well i was expecting to bawl my eyes out this episode as someone from last week's episode said this would be the climax. now i feel like i get a cliche nakama revival story. oh well. at least rin's autism is gone. i hope.
Dec 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah jun maeda...the visual novel author with the least amount of guts in the world haha. Actually he might just be the biggest visual novel troll more than a guy with no guts. It has to be intentional by this point.
Dec 21, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2011
Kurogashi said:
well i was expecting to bawl my eyes out this episode as someone from last week's episode said this would be the climax. now i feel like i get a cliche nakama revival story. oh well. at least rin's autism is gone. i hope.

'Cause they went with the true end without showing the other ends, which would of lead up to the true end anyways, but IMO better. Oh well.
Dec 21, 2013 2:10 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: This is the thread to discuss the episode. There is another thread to discuss at length the VN vs. the adaptation (and the relative merits of the actual production company vs. a hypothetical production company). Posting further derailing comments may be treated as spam.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 21, 2013 2:26 PM
Jun 2013
Finally watched it. Well, it wasn't the piece of trash I expected after seeing all the hate messages. I mean, seriously guys, the bus scene is so damn good, JC Staff did a very good job with that. The same goes with the "parting" of the girls, it was on par with the VN to me, maybe better. I'll read over the scene and confirm or not, if someone is interested. Rin is also a far better character than in the VN (where she was barely a character at all in my opinion) and her reaction when seeing the crash... Oh dude, those tears. So yeah, saying it's worth throwing it all in the garbage can would be bad faith, or trolling.

However, I didn't feel as much feeling from the Komarin scene than I did while reading the VN. I dunno, maybe it was too rushed.

On to the main issue. Yeah, you all know what I'm talking about : KOMARI IS SO DAMN HOT WITHOUT THE STAR... Wait, what ? No, seriously the ending. I was amazed by the beginning of the episode, but then Riki came back to the bus... just no. And the worst, he actually feels he is going to fall asleep but keep on walking toward it nonetheless. Man, even Sunohara wouldn't have done that. But this isn't the big deal. I'm one of those who prefered the famous hospital scene to the true end. The whole point in the VN was to become strong enough to accept and overcome tragedies and keep on living no matter what. I wish we could have an ending with Riki and Rin moving on together but we didn't and the VN was still a masterpiece to me. The true end is logic in its own way and I'm okay with it. The epilogue, Bokura no Asa is so damn good also.

I can understand why JC Staff made the episode that way. Riki and Rin became stronger than what Kyousuke expected and that's why they're able to save everyone. That's coherent, that's not going from out of nowhere, I agree on that point. But onto my subjective opinion now, that's far from being on par with the VN, clearly. Seeing Riki and Rin run away and then the hospital scene followed by Song for Friends or that too cheerful final scene and the ending from the beginning of the show, my choice is quickly made. The hospital scene was the third most emotional scene in the VN to me and they removed it, so I'm not good at all with it. Also, Song for Friends was suited to this scene, not to Kengo or Masato's episode. The music was in the mood back then, but the lyrics, clearly not.

That become confusing, so I'll stop there. I hesitated between 3 àr 4, but I'll go with a 4 because of the reasons stated in my first paragraph.
Dec 21, 2013 2:30 PM
Feb 2012
Am I the only one who read the VN and loved this episode? Why compare it to the VN in the first place? They had to put some time for the other girls goodbyes because they had bigger part in the anime version...

For me this was a great episode, and I still think this anime is pretty darn awesome :3
Dec 21, 2013 2:32 PM
Dec 2012
WOW.
This is somewhat relatable to what I'm going through right now...
This series is really touching my heart right now...
Can't wait to see how the finale goes...
I hope they can really make it on time...
Dec 21, 2013 2:33 PM
Sep 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:
Finally watched it. Well, it wasn't the piece of trash I expected after seeing all the hate messages. I mean, seriously guys, the bus scene is so damn good, JC Staff did a very good job with that. The same goes with the "parting" of the girls, it was on par with the VN to me, maybe better. I'll read over the scene and confirm or not, if someone is interested. Rin is also a far better character than in the VN (where she was barely a character at all in my opinion) and her reaction when seeing the crash... Oh dude, those tears. So yeah, saying it's worth throwing it all in the garbage can would be bad faith, or trolling.

However, I didn't feel as much feeling from the Komarin scene than I did while reading the VN. I dunno, maybe it was too rushed.

On to the main issue. Yeah, you all know what I'm talking about : KOMARI IS SO DAMN HOT WITHOUT THE STAR... Wait, what ? No, seriously the ending. I was amazed by the beginning of the episode, but then Riki came back to the bus... just no. And the worst, he actually feels he is going to fall asleep but keep on walking toward it nonetheless. Man, even Sunohara wouldn't have done that. But this isn't the big deal. I'm one of those who prefered the famous hospital scene to the true end. The whole point in the VN was to become strong enough to accept and overcome tragedies and keep on living no matter what. I wish we could have an ending with Riki and Rin moving on together but we didn't and the VN was still a masterpiece to me. The true end is logic in its own way and I'm okay with it. The epilogue, Bokura no Asa is so damn good also.

I can understand why JC Staff made the episode that way. Riki and Rin became stronger than what Kyousuke expected and that's why they're able to save everyone. That's coherent, that's not going from out of nowhere, I agree on that point. But onto my subjective opinion now, that's far from being on par with the VN, clearly. Seeing Riki and Rin run away and then the hospital scene followed by Song for Friends or that too cheerful final scene and the ending from the beginning of the show, my choice is quickly made. The hospital scene was the third most emotional scene in the VN to me and they removed it, so I'm not good at all with it. Also, Song for Friends was suited to this scene, not to Kengo or Masato's episode. The music was in the mood back then, but the lyrics, clearly not.

That become confusing, so I'll stop there. I hesitated between 3 àr 4, but I'll go with a 4 because of the reasons stated in my first paragraph.

LOL, that proves some of the VN readers plus JC staff haters overacted too much. That harms the forum so bad.

dark06star said:
Am I the only one who read the VN and loved this episode? Why compare it to the VN in the first place? They had to put some time for the other girls goodbyes because they had bigger part in the anime version...

For me this was a great episode, and I still think this anime is pretty darn awesome :3

No, definitely not. Many of us love this episode. You can even get more here. Read the previous threads. :)
Dec 21, 2013 2:37 PM
Sep 2013
RichiePyne said:
WOW.
This is somewhat relatable to what I'm going through right now...
This series is really touching my heart right now...
Can't wait to see how the finale goes...
I hope they can really make it on time...

Sorry to hear you have some real issue relating to what's going on in Little Busters.

Be strong like Riki and Rin!
Dec 21, 2013 2:37 PM

Nov 2009
dark06star said:

Nope, there is a number of vn readers in the earlier posts that spoke their mind and also said they enjoyed it nonetheless thinking they're the only players that liked it. I was disappointed in some changes, but overall I loved the episode too. :3
Dec 21, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2007
So we have the usual whiners in this thread huh!?

Anyway I liked the episode, especially the scene with Rin and Komari, Rin is a stronger person now! And I'm looking forward to the final episode! ^_^
Dec 21, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
30+ episodes of waiting for once scene is over...
ok going for that ending is fine by me
that moment when girls were saying goodbye to Rin was really nice

but I can't say that I 100% liked the rooftop scene - it just felt too short (or it might be because that was one part of the game that was devastating for me so it took longer time to get over with).
at least there were some parts of Komari screwing up things and pushing Rin to action :)
Dec 21, 2013 3:36 PM

Dec 2012
Holy shit I couldn't bear seeing Rin cry... there are no brakes on the feels train these days...

"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 21, 2013 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
Kyousuke hiding in the bus, oh my babe.
Dec 21, 2013 3:55 PM

Aug 2008
Bus scene was really intense! Good job on that part, JC Staff.

And we have one of my favorite scenes in Refrain: when Rin starts thinking about all of her friends at the end.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 21, 2013 3:59 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, what to say. I like how they animated the crash. The scene after, well, I expected it to be bit more eerie but it could do. I also like they didn't forget to make Rin POV, that was great.

But the end.. I was right before when I guessed they will do only one take of the end. And they even ended on high note, that's really bad approch to end this series.
No retry=No despair=No impact=No emotions.

Sorry, but you did very wrong decision, J.C.Staff. In one last scene you just destroyed everything this series could ever be.
Mich666Dec 21, 2013 4:08 PM
Dec 21, 2013 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
So many feels in this episode.
Dec 21, 2013 4:09 PM

Sep 2012
Fresh off twitter~ http://i.imgur.com/CblvsrJ.png
Vladz0rDec 21, 2013 4:14 PM
Dec 21, 2013 4:19 PM

Jun 2012
dark06star said:

I'm also one of them ^^ I read the VN and loved this episode (the whole anime so far). I have to admit that I felt nothing while reading the VN at this part (including the part with Komari) and the hospital scene was okay but not necessary but thats only my opinion. But am I badmouthing the VN for not making me sad at that point? No. I enjoyed it the same way I'm enjoying the anime now.
Dec 21, 2013 4:27 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, what a weak conclusion. It would've been fare more powerful had they stuck to the visual novel and
This is the first episode of Refrain I've actually disliked.
Dec 21, 2013 4:47 PM
Feb 2012
ShiChan said:
dark06star said:

I'm also one of them ^^ I read the VN and loved this episode (the whole anime so far). I have to admit that I felt nothing while reading the VN at this part (including the part with Komari) and the hospital scene was okay but not necessary but thats only my opinion. But am I badmouthing the VN for not making me sad at that point? No. I enjoyed it the same way I'm enjoying the anime now.

I think the same, This part effected me more in the anime than it did in the Visual novel.. Rin had more emotions and it showed that she was really friends with all the girls. So... for me its like this, Visual Novel is 10/10 and the anime is 9.7/10 O:
Dec 21, 2013 5:04 PM
Jun 2013
Dem feels... episode 12 was pretty sad ;( - Can't wait for next week..
Dec 21, 2013 5:15 PM

Aug 2012
For a minute or so.. I thought I was reading the VN thread lol.. Okay, time to go there. *woosh*
Dec 21, 2013 6:02 PM

Feb 2013
They didn't show the hospital scene did they? You know, there's not much impact like this. Not to mention, in the game even though everyone here is calling the ending they're going for right now the deus ex machina ending, you could also interpret that ending as Riki and Rin actually going to a new false world couldn't you?

Without the hospital scene though, that interpretation of the ending is just gone. I might be in the minority, but even with the clear bus crash scene, which I did like, I was still left a little unsatisfied.
Dec 21, 2013 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
putting the CG aside that bus scene was really well done felt terrible watching it the rooftop was also good just wish it was longer :(.

like other have stated i really wish they kept the hospital part in.
Dec 21, 2013 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
OMG T__________________________T. The bus accident scene + Rin scene with everyone including Komari TwT.

Wasn't Riki and Rin suppose to live on without them?
Riki and Rin have the power to save the Little Busters???

In the last episode forum you mentioned the ending was post Air. I have seen Air + Movie

Air's Ending + question on the last ep of Little Buster
AnimeFan500Dec 21, 2013 7:34 PM
Dec 21, 2013 7:49 PM

Feb 2012
wah finally saw it subbed, didn't give me any tears but it was still sad T-T

no hospital scene? meh, at least the end won't be so much wtf then~
Dec 21, 2013 7:54 PM

Apr 2012
And I drew the hospital scene a few months before, hoping that they will show it.
http://i.imgur.com/HH5I6je.jpg
@inuvivo on twitter!
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

537 by Tsuyu_no_Inochi »»
Mar 3, 4:34 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.