Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Aug 30, 2020 6:02 AM
Apr 2020
Damn this episode gave me a headache because of an endless cycle of conflicted beliefs of whether or not Banri should be with Kouko or Linda. I was both happy and sad because Linda lost.

I believe that the first love that the MC had, should be the winner. But Linda already rejected Pre-Amnesia Banri and continues to say that she does not like Banri in a romantic way, so that should be the end of that (Unless Linda regrets rejecting Banri and confesses to him, in that case I'll root for Linda).

But when Banri said he wants to cut ties with Linda, it feels like it's a sad victory because, Kouko won't be bothered by Linda's relationship with Banri anymore but the Linda's memories with him will feel like wasted time. Also if Pre-Amnesia Banri were to return to his body (Which I hope will not), It might all just go downhill from here.
Oct 6, 2020 2:43 AM

Jun 2020
Honestly, I feel like Kouko is slowly improving as a person, but then shit like this happens and she slaps Banri (and rightfully so), but she looks batshit crazy wandering around town looking for him. It feels like the way this story was written so we wouldn't feel emotionally attached to her, seeing her as a obstacle for Banri and his past rather than an avenue for his future.

The whole scene with Linda tearing up the photo after Banri dropped it really hit like a fucking train, that was honestly such a sad scene, and that is coming from a person who is Team Kouko.

Also enjoy this screenshot I got when I thought Kouko and Banri were going to be over.
Have a great day!

Nov 4, 2020 6:36 PM

May 2017
Barion-Zara said:
Shit Shit Shit!!! Why did u do that at the end!!! >.<
Banri looked like he was forcing it so much. It was so obvious I could laugh.
Poor Linda. When he said I want to act like I didn't know u and she ripped the photo I cringed. Poor Linda and poor Pre-Amnesia Banri TT__TT...Is this really the end of this relationships chances???

And after such an awesome first half! Dat posing while taking the photos was HOT!!
Linda and Banri crossing legs while holding the stick in their mouth like that!!

I have to say scene was one of the most erotic I've ever scene in anime.
Feb 11, 2021 9:42 PM
Feb 2021
Üzgünüm ama eski Banri’yi istemiyorum. şuan güzel bir sevgilisi var ve onu seven bir kız var, hem de gerçekten de seviyor kız. Umarım gelecek bölümler Banri hata yapmaz Kaga-san’a..
Apr 6, 2021 8:49 AM
Dec 2018
Linda doesn't like Banri in that way, she shows it again in the scene, and had no business getting that close to him.

She then tells him, yet again, that she doesn't love him and she isn't lying, she is feeling guilty and doesn't want to have to say it. As she showed with her brother's fiancee, she prefers to pretend things never happened and not resolve them. She doesn't tell the truth, would rather just say nothing.

And she was late meeting him, yet again. Once at school, where she was badmouthing him to her friends while he waited, then when he had the accident and then the day after the club incident. She doesn't respect him at all.
Apr 12, 2021 4:36 PM
Jul 2013
Best episode so far.
Yana-san is the OG.
Banri did man up and confronted Linda.

Dat preview tho.
May 20, 2021 10:25 AM
Oct 2020
I don’t like what bandri did to lynda, I mean even if he lost his memory, she did not and she likes him, he was her bestfriend and he is giving up on her. Feels unfair.
Jun 5, 2021 4:49 AM

Jul 2014
Upon rewatching, this episode makes several huge writing cheats to get Koko to find out about Banri's job and about the Linda stuff. First off, regardless of how clingy she is, why would she immediately disbelieve Banri's text about him studying to the point of feeling the need to take the train to his place and check on him that way? Once she gets to that point and finds out Nana isn't home either, how the fuck does she know where any of them are to be able to find them without being able to get in touch due to neither having their phones on them while working? Then, how did she just so happen to walk into the club the moment Banri was doing that sensual pose for the photos with Linda to perfectly see that, and how did she know in the dim light of the club that she was looking at Banri and Linda at all? Remember, Banri didn't immediately recognise Linda until she mentioned it herself and he's far more invested in her as a person than Koko is. They weren't talking at that specific moment to give it away either, so how could she have possibly known who they were?

Yes, the show more or less needs to do something like this to keep the plot moving, but the way it's accomplished here is painfully contrived.
Dec 29, 2021 5:54 PM
May 2020
banri needs to laern to control himself and kudos to koko for being the mvp that episode. she is actually the goat behind 2d kun
Jan 29, 2022 4:01 PM
Feb 2014
Kaga has issues that she is aware of and I respect her trying to deal with it. But like texting him about 60 times after he told her he would be busy is odd. And Banri being completely honest is respectful but when emotions are so high he should have waited to reveal his hidden feelings for Linda. I also hope Linda can be honest with herself too. Banri may be better off with Linda.
Dokia
Apr 7, 2022 12:52 PM

Nov 2019
On the one hand, you got Banri trying to sort out his past self with Linda and at the same time juggle this confusing relationship with Kouko. You cant have both. I'm rooting for both Kokou and Linda. Whoever wins is still a tragedy for the other side.

Banri shouldn't have given Linda an ultimatum to end things. He should have waited for his memories to come back and then make a choice. Wait for the right moment. No ones going anywhere as they all tied to the club anyways.
Dante9231Apr 7, 2022 3:10 PM
Apr 7, 2022 1:29 PM

Jan 2021
Good episode and good anime, im enjoying it a lot! it just traps you
May 11, 2022 7:23 AM

Dec 2020
Banri and Koko is such a hot train wreck of toxicity lol seriously such unhealthy and terrible decisions and personalities.

Linda is just basically lying to herself too. Maybe. She isn't saying, but that's the vibe I'm getting. But even if she wasn't, being told to just forget all past renditions of Banri like it never happened. Bruv.
Oct 14, 2022 7:25 PM

Jan 2022
Damn you ghost banri and damn you too Linda. Im sorry I ever doubted your love Koko, toxic and unhinged tho it may be, at least you loyal.

Not like these Hoes. They're for the streets, as the kids say.
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 13, 2022 6:52 AM

Aug 2020
banri doesn't deserve her that should be me SMH

to think that I ever doubted kouko and she would be as considerate as this? man bless her fr. its really refreshing to see people talk about their relationship though. But seriously every time I think banri did something good he pulls off the dumbest shit like cutting his ties with linda. thats just dumb lol you cant run away from the past like just move on, havent you hurt her enough :<

and then this fucking ghost starts talking too like ugh
Nov 22, 2022 6:19 PM
Oct 2022
I always hate seeing Kouko sad. I almost teared up when rather than hitting Banri in the apartment, she just hugs him because she's so lonely and she doesn't want to lose him
Jan 3, 2023 10:47 AM
Jan 2019
the characters are shit
Jan 3, 2023 11:57 AM

Jul 2019
-Kutakizika- said:
the characters are shit
What were you expecting gong into the series tho?

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Feb 25, 2023 1:44 AM
Feb 2022
I knew that Banri is a retard, but I hadn't expected him to be that stupid to get rid off the past. In the beginning I wanted Linda to be with banri, but he's such a douchebag and he doesn't deserve her. Thus I hope Mitsuo will leave Chikami and start doing something with Linda, she deserves to be happy, though she made mistakes in the past, she changed for a better, and Mitsuo is a great character, I wish he was MC not this idiot banri. Fingers crossed for Linda x Mitsuo
Feb 28, 2023 8:45 PM
Sep 2021
How the hell did Kaga find Banri at 1am randomly??!! I honesty find her a little annoying in her clinginess
Jun 5, 2023 9:08 PM

Nov 2017
Bro, he's trying to distance himself from Linda and it's not gonna' work. Your fuckin' soul is telling you that's your future wife. This dude is so damned confused right now. He's definitely going to end up with Linda, just a matter of time. 

Coco ain't the one, G. 
Jul 2, 2023 4:17 PM

Jul 2022
Imagine cross-dressing in the middle of a serious situation, must've been embarrassing.
Aug 2, 2023 2:54 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Damn, that was pretty sad actually, I'm sad now. Kudos to both Banri and Kouko for confronting each other and talking it out instead of ignoring each other for weeks on end which is what we'd usually see. But it's still sad on Kouko's end as she probably knows that Linda will always have a piece of Banri that she herself may never have. But everything about Kouko isn't the sad part; for the most part things turned out pretty good for her. It's Linda and Banri, ultimately seeming to cut ties and burying their past and any feelings that it carried behind them. No way things are over between them yet. If it is, what was all that for? I'm hopeful that Linda still has a major role to play in this story- because to me, she is mysterious. Maybe it's obvious to some or even most that she does in fact harbour romantic feelings for him, but I honestly have no clue it that's really the case. Because man she did seem sad when she tore up that photo. If she DIDN'T love him, I'm inclined to believe that she wouldn't be THAT sad as they can still continue to be friends as they always have. But no, it was like she and Banri were truly letting something go in that moment. They'd continue to be friends, but something more was lost today.

Okay but the real sad part is that this is episode 12 and is the last time the sweet cherry ed will play. Whatever's going to take its place will not be able to live up to it. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 18, 2023 3:44 AM

Feb 2019
Man, that was a depressing episode as a Banri x Linda shipper. I mean, the show is about Banri x Kouko so this wasn't out of left field, but still...

That last scene especially hurt. Banri wanting to cut all his past ties with Linda and just be a senior and a junior who met in a college club. I get that he's trying to be a good boyfriend, but at the same time I can't help but feel hurt for Linda who I'm more inclined to believe now actually has feelings for Banri and was going to say yes that night but she doesn't want to cause problems for Banri. Imagine that a friend - and possible lover - that you hold so dear up and comes and tells you to forget all those memories you shared. How would you feel? Especially those words Banri said when Linda saw her future sister-in-law cheating. His promise to always bear the burden with her.

When she ripped the picture, she also ripped my heart ;-;

I wish this was an anime about Linda x Banri, instead of Banri x Kouko. Oh, how much I wish for that. But I don't believe this is the end for the relationship between Banri x Linda. They're not gonna end up together, but I don't think this is how their relationship ends. Especially since ghost Banri is still in play. Here's hoping for the second best outcome - a satisfying resolution to their relationship where past Banri says everything he wants to and Linda can say everything honestly and they can get to terms with the current situation and they remain close friends.

And for the love of everything, I hope Mitsuo doesn't end up with Linda. It just doesn't feel right.
Sep 26, 2023 10:42 AM
Jul 2022
It depicts true nature of love having no hindrance between them and making fun of them and passionate about each other.
It has no words to confess thoughts
Jan 5, 12:26 PM

Jun 2017
Ouch ..Kaga missed a chance to back away after that back to reality slap and let that surface level phillistine, typical of Japanese mc ,gauge his feelings and sort it out than keep meandering through .Ahh so spineless, that it hurts !!
bakakisimaJan 5, 12:50 PM
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

889 by KomariKamikita95 »»
Apr 10, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.