Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2013 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat lawyers..and trial. Geez, these kids never get a break don't they?

Anyways, seems like the show is over now. OBJECTION. Hazuki is pretty awesome at the trial. I thought Roberto got what he deserves tbh. Dem antiques though. Oh and their dad is a boss.

Stark700Dec 19, 2013 11:38 AM
Dec 19, 2013 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
It's sweet that the whole family ended up on the Galileo like Hozuki originally intended, but other than that I'm glad this show is over.
Dec 19, 2013 11:42 AM

Jun 2010
Nothing was really solved, we didn't know what the fuck is the Galileo Tesoro, everything was utterly ridiculous. What a waste of time.

2/10.
Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 19, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2010
Hmmm...that was a weird conclusion.

All dem Iigeyari (Objections) XD Hazuki must have had fun XD

So their mom was acting all along O_o? Nice twist there and nice to see their dad's nice entrance and saving the day hehe.

Cihcino being the senile lawyer was lol XD

I lol'd at the conclusion with how Roberto just killed his dad in front of everyone and accepted being arrested like nothing XD WTH?!hahaha.

Good to see the family having time together at the end :D

7/10...Still wondering what the Tesoro is?
Dec 19, 2013 11:55 AM
Aug 2011
They just let Cicinho go like that but it's okay "because I can make more lol".
Her sisters don't even wonder why she was in Galileo's sketches?

Incomplete Tesoro but it's that's also okay because we have nakama Hocchibi power :DDD
That was sarcasm btw in case that flew over your head.

This could have gone unwatched on my part and nothing of importance would be missed.
Episode 1 tricked me because this series started off quite awesome.
standDec 19, 2013 1:02 PM
Dec 19, 2013 11:57 AM

May 2013
That was some trial. Nice disguise by Cicinho. And Roberto killing his dad in front of everyone surprised me. That sketch at the end was nice too. This was a nice series to watch.
Dec 19, 2013 12:09 PM

Jul 2012
Torn between a 6 and a 7 because I did enjoy some parts of this. Alas, I'll stick to a 6/10 but it had a great concept, likable characters and badass music. However the plot was a bit clustered and there was too much information to be absorbed as well as some unanswered questions. Still liked this more than KnK though.

I thought this episode had some holes here and there but it was quite enjoyable for a last episode.

Would be interested in a sequel or OVA or something. My OTP isn't canon yet.
Dec 19, 2013 12:18 PM

Mar 2012
Ugh, courtroom drama finale - instant eyeroll.

Doesn't even feel like a proper finale, tbh. Looks like they're deliberately leaving things open-ended for a sequel. Kinda meh overall. Lots of promise, plenty of laughs, bits of good adventure here and there, buttloads of stupidity, too many unnecessary twists and too few resolved plot threads. 6/10
Dec 19, 2013 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
The sisters win the case with the help of their parents and Cicinho disguised as an old lawyer.
Then the Adni moon guy is arrested, but gets killed by Roberto..(for no explained reason)

That ending was way too happy. So happy that it was obnoxious and I didn't like it at all.
Mom doesn't have amnesia at all, the dad is okay, and the family is back together smiling in the Galileo at the end. Ugh.
Dec 19, 2013 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
WOoo. Asspull ! Everywhere ! What that a trial ?!

Erf. I'll forgot this part. 6/10 for the show.
Dec 19, 2013 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
Was the Tesoro the material that was used in the time travel? So... Galileo learned the chemical balance for time travel? Whaaa...

It doesn't feel like a real ending, I think there's something still missing, but I don't know what. The trial was "eh", I guess it had to happen eventually, but it was just courtroom drama with the prosecutor twisting the truth for a guaranteed victory with a clueless judge and jury who probably could be easily bribed (that's what I felt coming from that judge). The death of the bad guy didn't feel right even if it was by Roberto, Anna looked like she got off scot-free, I don't know, and yeah, it's nice the family's now together, but...

I'm a bit disappointed that the ending doesn't feel right. The whole show was a disappointment that never lived up to its potential, but I'm still giving it a 7/10 because the concept was interesting at least, and the art and animation is pretty, as well as it's a good way to just sit back and watch as long as you don't think about it too long. It just falls short by the end so it prevents it from being a pretty good show. I don't regret watching it, I just wish more was done to it, like there was more attention to the sisters' relationship and all that.

I'm just glad it's over, though.
Dec 19, 2013 12:38 PM

Oct 2009
Now that is how you finish a plot hole driven show. It was very disappointing because this show started off incredible. Maybe I'm a little to nice but a well deserved 5/10.
ToilgameshDec 19, 2013 12:43 PM
Dec 19, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2012
Didn't really answer us what was the Tesoro in the end...but overall a good series. I enjoyed it, especially the last 3 episodes. 7/10.
Dec 19, 2013 12:53 PM

Apr 2012
laughably Bad show. Pretty good 1st episode was followed by some trully dreadful stuff. 3/10
Dec 19, 2013 12:54 PM

Feb 2012
Yeah.....im just gonna pretend i never watched this. 3/10.
IciBurnDec 19, 2013 12:58 PM
Dec 19, 2013 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
Alright.

Happy to see the family back together!

Though the show was rushed way to fast and felt unfinished, with too many plot holes. Only a few things were resolved but most weren't. I feel as the ending was poorly executed.

Roberto felt liked a cliche villain with a bad back-story (Parents dead), and became corrupted because of two greedy individual hobo's didn't help him. Thus thinks of himself as a judge on who lives or who dies. Also it would of been great if they didn't make Anna such a obvious spy.

The many twists that were added were just unnecessary, but overall the art was fantastic and animation was good and the idea was interesting.

5/10 Not the worst anime I have seen but not the greatest either. Not worth the buy but kinda worth the watch Online (Legally).
KiteTheAzureDec 19, 2013 1:32 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
*Yawn* Ya I'll forgoet about this anime in about now.
Dec 19, 2013 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Oh wow, this episode was so nonsensical but looking back, so was the whole series. Well, I somewhat enjoyed the ride, 4/10.
Dec 19, 2013 1:17 PM

Sep 2008
Lil-Bird said:
Was the Tesoro the material that was used in the time travel? So... Galileo learned the chemical balance for time travel? Whaaa...

It doesn't feel like a real ending, I think there's something still missing, but I don't know what. The trial was "eh", I guess it had to happen eventually, but it was just courtroom drama with the prosecutor twisting the truth for a guaranteed victory with a clueless judge and jury who probably could be easily bribed (that's what I felt coming from that judge). The death of the bad guy didn't feel right even if it was by Roberto, Anna looked like she got off scot-free, I don't know, and yeah, it's nice the family's now together, but...

I'm a bit disappointed that the ending doesn't feel right. The whole show was a disappointment that never lived up to its potential, but I'm still giving it a 7/10 because the concept was interesting at least, and the art and animation is pretty, as well as it's a good way to just sit back and watch as long as you don't think about it too long. It just falls short by the end so it prevents it from being a pretty good show. I don't regret watching it, I just wish more was done to it, like there was more attention to the sisters' relationship and all that.

I'm just glad it's over, though.

that's definitely what i got out of it?? also like the time travel just happens randomly, i don't even know. We didn't even learn how Hozuki activated the time travel, like the powder just starts glowing and stuff happens. I don't even remember how she got a hold of that powder in the first place.

It's like they were just tired of thinking up of ways to finish this so they just went along with a trial conclusion and reuniting everyone. It ended up looking like the first episode again where everyone unites and Cicinho is still on his "THE TESORO IS MINE" type of crap. What happened to everyone's small development? i thought Cicinho was over that. Then Roberto killing his dad randomly, i just.

I agree with everything you said. i am sort of stuck on how to rate this show. The animation was nice, i really liked it and I did enjoy most of the characters and overall most of the story but so many other things fell short. So many expectations I had and so many things i wish they could have expanded on. I didn't expect it to turn out this way but even with the disappointment, it was enjoyable to me.

mayukachan said:
My OTP isn't canon yet.

THE MOST IMPORTANT STATEMENT. I am so mad.
Dec 19, 2013 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
Started off meh and lost the little it had midway through.

5/10
Dec 19, 2013 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, I haven't seen this amount of wasted potential in a long time.

This show really had it going for it, in fact, I loved it for a good amount of it's run. However these last three episodes or so really sent this show downhill. Everything seemed to come out of nowhere, things are never truly resolved, they put in all this potential character development with practically every reoccurring character on screen but they don't take the time to fully finish developing ANY of them. They instead just pulled this trial out of nowhere just as they pulled that time travel out of nowhere.

I really wish they could have done more with this then what they ended up doing. It had a lot of great potential but unfortunately fell victim to writers with too much story and not enough time.
Dec 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Jul 2011
You know, this series got so nonsensical that I was more worried about Cicinho and Hazuki getting together, but...

mayukachan said:
My OTP isn't canon yet.

DAMN.

5/10. The series hooked me at first with the sister relationships and another bishie voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi, but it turned into "Plot Holes and Convenience: The Anime" quite fast.

Also lol at Galileo and Hozuki incestuous relationship

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Dec 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
Cmon this needs season 2
there is a lot of things not explained yet ;-;

Dec 19, 2013 1:44 PM

Jul 2012
Irenesharda said:
This show really had it going for it, in fact, I loved it for a good amount of it's run. However these last three episodes or so really sent this show downhill. Everything seemed to come out of nowhere, things are never truly resolved, they put in all this potential character development with practically every reoccurring character on screen but they don't take the time to fully finish developing ANY of them. They instead just pulled this trial out of nowhere just as they pulled that time travel out of nowhere.

Agreed. I liked almost everything up to there, where they pulled a huge time travel twist. :X
Dec 19, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Kaio_ said:
Cmon this needs season 2
there is a lot of things not explained yet ;-;

I very very VERY much doubt that this anime will ever get a second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 1:50 PM

Jun 2008
^

I know T-T

Dec 19, 2013 1:54 PM

Mar 2012
Those hanging plot threads, man. If there were more episodes, maybe they probably could have done a lot more and a lot better than what we got.
Dec 19, 2013 2:07 PM

Dec 2012
I kept my expectations realistic for this finale, but it was still a very cringe worthy experience. The trial really had no rhyme or reason and most of the resolutions were ridiculous, I felt like I was watching Scooby Doo with the way they just took off the baddie and left it at "those meddling sisters." Then I don't even know what Roberto was doing, seemed so out of place and just a way to get him in trouble so we could say "all the baddies are taken care of! hoorah team!" And c'mon Cicinho, if you really wanted to leave an impression you should have grabbed the Tesoro and then proceeded to kiss Bambina, stealing her heart away in the process.

Anyway, overall this series just screamed wasted potential the entire way through. They tried to make this larger than life with too few episodes and ended up squandering their chance at delivering any kind of reasonable story.

Thoroughly disappointed, but I still feel this series had some redeeming qualities, such as when Kazuki threw away the picture of the guy she was obsessed with. Really showed how she developed as a character and went from being some foolhardy teen girl to someone who cared for her family. Also liked the romantic (not referring to love) interactions between Hozuki and Galileo, although I felt the romance itself was a bit questionable and was hella awkward when the older sisters were like "uhh, why does this look like you?"

Torn between giving this a 5 or 6, I was ready to give this a 7 if it had at least ended with dignity.
Dec 19, 2013 2:25 PM

Mar 2010
Whereas the KnK finale made me roll my eyes, this just made me lol. There was no way it was going to actually recover from the time travel incest thing, but it wasn’t too bad, I guess. What's funny is that Umetsu's stuff with sex scenes actually turned out better, despite Galilei initially looking better on paper. 5/10

Also funny how this episode takes place in a courtroom, considering the director's next show is going to be more about that.
Dec 19, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2011
Back to where we started. Lovely.

5/10.
Dec 19, 2013 2:41 PM
Jul 2013
10 episodes of action for the end of the series is set in a trial, the idea was good but did not convince me much. Seriously, it was a good series of the season.

* RIP Galilei Donna*
Dec 19, 2013 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
Well I am satisfied with this ending. The attorney was the space pirate and I enjoyed that part a lot.

Great series!!!
Dec 19, 2013 3:12 PM

Dec 2010
This was my most hyped series for this season, and unfortunately, it didn't live up to those expectations. However, it started to get really good near the end, especially with those last three episodes, and the time travel certainly added some more enjoyment to it, but they could have used that time to get rid of dangling plot threads.

This episode was quite enjoyable, I haven't seen a court room trial ending in an anime before, and I liked it. Plus, the fact that the mom was faking amnesia actually makes sense, maybe not so much for master of disguise sky pirate though.

It was heart warming to see the family altogether once again and on their way to visit their grandfather! But what will they do with the Tesoro? It allows them to create a new type of energy, but what will they do with it?

I doubt there will ever be any more to this series though, but hey at least Hozuki was adorable!

7/10
Dec 19, 2013 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
Noitamina didn't have much luck this season. Samurai Flamenco is simply horrible while this... it had some nice ideas, probably would be better with more episodes (20-24 would work well here).
At least characters were nice, some good action and things being blown up.

6/10 in the end.
Dec 19, 2013 3:29 PM

Dec 2008
This ending was so bad that it was actually entertaining. How is that even possible?

Sent with Mal Updater

Dec 2011
That was an impressive ending. Raising my 6 to a 7.

I knew that their mom would feign the amnesia. And the last sketch really proved that Galileo loved Hozuki.

May 2013
4/10
Dec 19, 2013 3:41 PM
Nov 2013
Wow... I wish I could have learned how Hozuki's pendent gave her the ability to time travel. Why would Roberto kill his "dad."
There has to be more after this Ep. The story feels so unfinished.

Whatever...I won't even bother.
Dec 19, 2013 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
Damn Roberto, ended up in jail.
Dec 19, 2013 3:59 PM

Mar 2010
Wait..this..this was it? That was it? O.o Good anime, but stupid ending makes me wanna headdesk as to why I watched this. Unless there is a second season coming up soon.
Dec 19, 2013 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Such pretty art, animation, and sound, but filled to the brim with plot holes and many unexplained things. 5/10
wow gay
Dec 19, 2013 4:11 PM

Nov 2009
And here I thought Kamiya's character was serious with Hazuki.
Dec 19, 2013 4:12 PM

Jun 2007
Ugh, the last three eps...sealed this show's fate as a 6/10. So far it has been a bad season for final episodes *coughKyoukainoKanata*cough*.
TheTsunamiDec 19, 2013 4:16 PM
Dec 19, 2013 4:16 PM
Jul 2012
Wait....so if they're descendants of Galileo, Galileo must have been their grandfathers grandfathers grandfather. Something along those lines but Hozuki had a sort of love relationship with Galileo. Wouldn't that be kinda weird? So I'm thinking that when she traveled back in time to Galileo's time, she transferred into the Hozuki version of that time and that Hozuki of that time is actually the three sisters' ancestor. I don't know but correct me if I'm wrong.
Dec 19, 2013 4:35 PM

Apr 2013
Laurine_Andersen said:
Nothing was really solved, we didn't know what the fuck is the Galileo Tesoro, everything was utterly ridiculous. What a waste of time.

2/10.
Sent with Mal Updater
The worst show I haven't dropped from this season.
Dec 19, 2013 4:36 PM

Jun 2007
jjrocks24 said:
Wait....so if they're descendants of Galileo, Galileo must have been their grandfathers grandfathers grandfather. Something along those lines but Hozuki had a sort of love relationship with Galileo. Wouldn't that be kinda weird? So I'm thinking that when she traveled back in time to Galileo's time, she transferred into the Hozuki version of that time and that Hozuki of that time is actually the three sisters' ancestor. I don't know but correct me if I'm wrong.

Nah, just means he eventually settled for someone else (hopefully he wasn't thinking about Hozuki while...yeaaah).
Dec 19, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2011
This Anime was decent at first and it was actually somewhat entertaining but then it just got plain bad. Maybe it would've been better if it was a 2-cour thus giving it more room for development and stuff. But yeah, disappointment.
Dec 19, 2013 5:13 PM

Feb 2012
Average/Mediocre ending with some utter useless crap on it. Still watchable though. 7/10
Dec 19, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2010
One thing I don't get is what was the point of having the other sisters. I mean lets be honest beside Hozuki, no one else got any development. Kazuki seem to have a lot of potential as a character and I would have love to seem more of her, and Hazuki just looks silly half the time running her mouth.

The show started out good, with animation and concept, but everything just fell in the end 5/10
Dec 19, 2013 5:31 PM

Mar 2012
You know what?
i want to rename this series into ''Galileo`s Doughnut in Plot-holes flavor the animation''
i rate it 7/10 because Hozuki is so damn cute as heck!

i`m starting to hate Studio A-1 pictures because those staffs are way more dumb than J.C. staff.

I SWEAR!! I WON`T WATCH SAO FACE CLONES CHARACTERS!
K-on face clones is way better than SAO face clones.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

58 by tofei »»
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.