Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 19, 2014 5:44 AM
Mar 2011
Zergneedsfood said:
FGAU912 in a nutshell:

FGAU1912 said:
Hi guys. I like posting! Listen to me! I'm relevant!

Also my English blows cock and all my opinions have nothing to do with the quality of a work. But I like to pretend that they do!

you not very good at fighting for your side
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 19, 2014 5:51 AM

Apr 2009
Fairy Tail
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 5:52 AM
Mar 2011
ezaya said:
Fairy Tail

this topic was for last year
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 19, 2014 8:06 AM
Mar 2011
Zergneedsfood said:
FGAU1912 said:
Zergneedsfood said:
FGAU912 in a nutshell:

FGAU1912 said:
Hi guys. I like posting! Listen to me! I'm relevant!

Also my English blows cock and all my opinions have nothing to do with the quality of a work. But I like to pretend that they do!

you not very good at fighting for your side

Real salty bro. It's okay. Not everyone can be a good poster FGAU. You'll just have to settle for being shit. :)

Though, if you actually had a good opinion...actually scratch that. If you actually knew how to make opinions, maybe I'd say something to you. lol

iv yaed out why i rate as i do to a diffent poster in this topic
the main thing being i like to rate based on Fact so i cannt be called baised cuase the fact im no using my own bias and tp be honest woth your self you many never agree with my rating sytem but my genreal view on anime alot ot people agree on

Apr 19, 2014 8:50 AM
Oct 2012
FGAU1912 said:
the main thing being i like to rate based on Fact so i cannt be called baised cuase the fact im no using my own bias

Uhm.... I am sort of sorry to point this out to you, but when you arbitrarily select 11 factors to based your judgement on, even if you can quantify those 11 things (which for several of yours you cannot), you are still being biased because it is still YOU who are deciding what is important and what isn't based upon your beliefs.
Apr 19, 2014 8:53 AM

Sep 2011
what i find funny about his rating system is how he doesnt even stay consistent with it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 19, 2014 9:07 AM
Mar 2011
Zergneedsfood said:
Pretty sure people might agree with you if they could read what you were writing. :)

Also, you say a lot.

If I recall correctly, you're the guy that doesn't really know how to count.

How do you know what a lot is?

i can tell by your choice of avatar yiu biased while i know im not

read my rating system if you will there only 1 there witch s baaided on tatse but its also based on aera in Happen to be know alot about

you can hate how i rate but you have you admmot that its not based on bais what so ever

Apr 19, 2014 9:12 AM
Mar 2011
JizzyHitler said:
what i find funny about his rating system is how he doesnt even stay consistent with it

i rate anime on it not manga i naver said i rated manga on it minus points 1 and 3 and to some exent 4

and yes i will rate prime time anime higher cuase of tv ratings thats based on fact

Apr 19, 2014 9:13 AM
Mar 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
FGAU1912 said:
the main thing being i like to rate based on Fact so i cannt be called baised cuase the fact im no using my own bias

Uhm.... I am sort of sorry to point this out to you, but when you arbitrarily select 11 factors to based your judgement on, even if you can quantify those 11 things (which for several of yours you cannot), you are still being biased because it is still YOU who are deciding what is important and what isn't based upon your beliefs.

i use fact based factors there is no bais in fact

Apr 19, 2014 9:23 AM
Oct 2012
FGAU1912 said:
i use fact based factors there is no bais in fact

But there is a bias in what facts you believe to be important.... Plus while "facts may be facts", facts also require someone to interpret them in order to give them meaning or to judge their importance. And that my friend, will always have bias in it.
Apr 19, 2014 3:06 PM
Mar 2011
Zergneedsfood said:
FGAU1912 said:
Zergneedsfood said:
Pretty sure people might agree with you if they could read what you were writing. :)

Also, you say a lot.

If I recall correctly, you're the guy that doesn't really know how to count.

How do you know what a lot is?

i can tell by your choice of avatar yiu biased while i know im not

read my rating system if you will there only 1 there witch s baaided on tatse but its also based on aera in Happen to be know alot about

you can hate how i rate but you have you admmot that its not based on bais what so ever

lol, clearly my Avatar says everything about me. You're smart. :)

1. Impact on industry -> subjective, pls quantify math master
2. TV Ratings -> lol, okay, you're a retard, if you can tell me how that means anything I'll give you a cookie
3. mangaka of the sourcework -> learn English, also you're retarded, this means nothing, what about original works?
4. how loyal it stayed to the source -> subjective, I think you've never seen a good adaptation in your life if that's how you think. another point in the retard meter
5. Seiyuu casting -> subjective
6. Impact on pop culture -> not measurable, subjective
7. Impact on Otaku culture -> not measurable, subjective
8. Music -> subjective
9. Sales -> doesn't mean shit, you're retarded
10. Art style -> subjective
11. Studio -> subjective

Real facts bro.

Basically you're retarded. lol I think if there was an award for how cancerous one's posts can be, pretty sure you'd be awarded for the sheer amount of every kind of cancer that I get from reading what you write. lol ^_^

I read around and I basically see that you're a troll, so I guess I'll just have my equal share of fun saying you give me down syndrome with every time you write something.

impact on the culture is very mesurable
the casting s not subjective using the royal I means how many people will know that seiiyuu
Ginga eiyuu densetsu is the best and most accuarte adation ever hence the mesuring stick and the worst iv seen are Tsukihime and guin saga the bottom end any thing is better than them
Muisc - i hold a degree in muisc and arts
TV ratings matter or any thing on Tv and essapcyy if you know how japanese tv works
Studio- read what else i said i said the impact there output has had ofr the industy[ this dose not count for indie[ llike anime mirai stuff or Douga stuff ie pre 1963/4]

side note its not only me who say the anime industy is an bad way two huge name namly tomino and miyazaki have the same views im sorry and Serizawa sudent and and a Tezuka student also they have any seminal works of the induysty under them you can disagree with me but very few people of nay sense unless there bias towars Moe and modern anime would disagree with things thay say there combined years in the inusyty number over 90 just souht of 100 june this year marks tomino first work in the induysrt for example

i

Apr 21, 2014 12:43 AM

Mar 2013
Not butting back into piss you off FGAU but how can you not be bias, when, according to your list, you rate every anime low but 80s and 90s old school mecha/sentai anime? which you rate like they are the god of anime. That proves your bias, just like you accuse zerg because he has a "moe" avatar. That would be like assuming i only watch action shounens because i enjoy Naruto (the manga).

When if i had to narrow it down my favorite genre in anime is probably drama. It would be action but in my opinion most action anime lack substance like a motherfucker.

Also like i was saying earlier, can't your OPINION on how an anime makes you FEEL be fact? Its not everyones fact but its YOURS! Why must you measure everything? People get mad because you arent thinking for yourself.

With your Seiyuu casting rating, why rate on how many seiyuu you know? So are you totally against new voice actors getting jobs? Even if they are good? People got to start somewhere. Shit gets stale when every main character has the same voices. You dont seem to like variety. Your list is one of the most bias things ive ever seen. So chill on calling people bias when you are clearly stuck in the past with 80s and 90s anime.
Apr 21, 2014 6:38 AM
Mar 2011
Dazedonthemoon said:
Not butting back into piss you off FGAU but how can you not be bias, when, according to your list, you rate every anime low but 80s and 90s old school mecha/sentai anime? which you rate like they are the god of anime. That proves your bias, just like you accuse zerg because he has a "moe" avatar. That would be like assuming i only watch action shounens because i enjoy Naruto (the manga).

When if i had to narrow it down my favorite genre in anime is probably drama. It would be action but in my opinion most action anime lack substance like a motherfucker.

Also like i was saying earlier, can't your OPINION on how an anime makes you FEEL be fact? Its not everyones fact but its YOURS! Why must you measure everything? People get mad because you arent thinking for yourself.

With your Seiyuu casting rating, why rate on how many seiyuu you know? So are you totally against new voice actors getting jobs? Even if they are good? People got to start somewhere. Shit gets stale when every main character has the same voices. You dont seem to like variety. Your list is one of the most bias things ive ever seen. So chill on calling people bias when you are clearly stuck in the past with 80s and 90s anime.

i use the royal i as in the hoe many seiyuu people know ye gain iwth the younger "Idol" Seiyuu are disliked by alot of older seiyuu cause the fact hey git were they are via looks not talent if you look at a list of oyunger seyuu as voted by the older seiyuu its so diiffterrent to how fans

i like my ipmircal facts

right i have given newer anime high scores if you look at my list at all like i gave tetsuko no tabi a 10 because the fact its been the only nichijou anime [ non otaku foucesd sol ] in years that freshned up the pool a bit i say

if you combine hanazawa and Kugamiya they have had more roles in the last five years than all younger [ under 35 seiyuu]* im sorry that shows how little little talent in the female pool there is compare if you will to the pool in the midlate 90's thre was six or seven big female seiyuu ie sellers Dajin , Ogata Sakamoto Matsumoto to name the big four of the time Mitsuishi was the big teir two seiyuu of the time

* Rie was under 35 when the last poll was taken 2 years ago she truns 35 this year
and sawashiro miyuki does not count as a younger ones since she did her first roll at the age of three in 91

Apr 22, 2014 1:35 AM

Mar 2013
Right, that makes a little more sense. I totally understand not enjoying the new otaku focused animes lately. I dont hate them, but it does wear me down when the same shit keeps getting rehashed over and over. But otakus sure do buy the hell out of it though. When they stop buying, the anime industry will start to change.

On another note have you watched Shinsekai Yori? I didn't see it on your list and it definately isn't for everyone but talk about an anime that knows how to be original. It does not cater to the "otaku crowd" at all. It was crazy and a mindfuck but I can't really compare it to anything i've ever seen. In a way it reminded me of a very adult Miyazaki film. It doesn't try to win over the viewer at all, it just tells the story the way it wants and to hell with what the viewer thinks. I love it.
Apr 22, 2014 1:39 AM

Jan 2013
Why is this guy still allowed to post?
Apr 22, 2014 1:57 AM
Mar 2011
SolviteSekai said:
Why is this guy still allowed to post?

off topic and i coud say the samme for you

Jun 29, 2014 10:09 AM
Feb 2010
Lol, This post actually continued for so long oh,my god......

I'm surprised this shit continued so long, it is actually kinda cute.
Jul 1, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
FGAU1912 said:
its a disgrace to is lineage its what FFVIII is to FF its abismal and dsigrace to this Name what is the hell is Tatsunoko thinking all three of thr founders are dead so all the older franchses are getting reamed Casshan was first now Gachaman

how could the real gachaman be rated higher than this is not a real gachaman the linieage of the franchise has been sulled by this show frome a over 150 episodes over two sries tp 24 over 2 seasons and the Cast and music is abisamal too BEYTRAYAL is the word to some this show up

i cannot name one anime this year more overrated than this

God, I swear this post nearly gave me cancer. Improve your grammar.

Personally, I don't think this show is overrated. I find it more underrated.
KingKeyJul 16, 2014 8:03 AM
Jul 3, 2014 12:05 AM

Oct 2012
KLBricks9129 said:
God, I swear this post nearly gave me cancer. Improve your grammer.

Oh the irony. 10/10

OT: Despite having moe traits, this show felt quite refreshing considering all the crap we get nowadays. For that alone I'd say this show is quite underrated.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gatchaman Crowds Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Jul 12, 2013

299 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 7, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Gatchaman Crowds Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

122 by CartoonVelocirap »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gatchaman Crowds Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VioLink - Sep 27, 2013

213 by epidemia78 »»
Jan 19, 2023 4:49 AM

Poll: » Gatchaman Crowds Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

93 by epidemia78 »»
Jan 19, 2023 2:31 AM

Poll: » Gatchaman Crowds Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VioLink - Sep 13, 2013

103 by epidemia78 »»
Jan 18, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.