Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dem kicks.

So much screaming not that I'm surprised. A lot of near pins this episode too. Dem Sakura chants everywhere.
Dec 15, 2013 7:08 AM

May 2013
Elena is going HAM on Sakura
Lets see what happens next week
Dec 15, 2013 7:31 AM

Jun 2012
Extrieve said:
Elena is going HAM on Sakura

ITAI!
Dec 15, 2013 8:06 AM

Sep 2011
Elena went in?! DAMN! Sakura in big trouble

The fight seem to drag out but nevertheless enjoyable ep.
Dec 15, 2013 8:17 AM

Dec 2012
Elena, what a b*tch.
Alot of screaming this episode, as always.
Dec 15, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2013
Elena is doing really well against Sakura. Dang that kneebar looks painful. Sakura losing consciousness at the end there.
Dec 15, 2013 10:34 AM
Mar 2012
That was one pretty intense match I must say
Dec 15, 2013 11:25 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, so it looks like Elena is only a substituted for Juri, not worth watching much so I just skimmed it, I'm just gonna wait for the final episode.
Dec 15, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, this has got to be the most brutal match in this so far. I had so many "oh damn!" moments it's not even funny, especially when Elena slid kicked Sakura in the face and put her in a second Kneebar outside the ring. But it's still very entertaining to watch along with the many variety I am seeing with Elena's moveset. The best moment, was when Sakura turned this around and started dominating Elena until it started going back and forth for a while, I cannot wait to see the climax of this match.

But that third Kneebar Elena used however, just no. Repeating thing same move over and over again constantly in one match gets old and annoying real fast, and it shows just how irritatingly persistent Elena is. She might as well have just simply broke Sakura's leg if that's what it took to win.
Dec 15, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2009
Nasty001 said:
Oh, so it looks like Elena is only a substituted for Juri, not worth watching much so I just skimmed it, I'm just gonna wait for the final episode.
No, and that was a completely stupid move. If you watched it, you would have learned more. Elena was, and always was, Blue Panther but during those 2 interferences she did it was Juri under the mask and not Elena to cause tension and mislead everyone which worked.
Dec 15, 2013 1:35 PM

Dec 2008
Adored the episode.
Wouldn't be surprised if Elena ends up like Juri and decides she loves pro wrestling. She'll likely lose anyways.
Dec 15, 2013 1:52 PM

Aug 2012
Intense match. Really intense. Really glad I stuck with the series. It all led up to this. Elena is really talented. Maybe she'll up loving wrestling and leave the idol life too? Can't wait to find out next week! Might actually pick up the manga once the series finishes.
Dec 15, 2013 2:14 PM
Nov 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
Wow, this has got to be the most brutal match in this so far. I had so many "oh damn!" moments it's not even funny, especially when Elena slid kicked Sakura in the face and put her in a second Kneebar outside the ring. But it's still very entertaining to watch along with the many variety I am seeing with Elena's moveset. The best moment, was when Sakura turned this around and started dominating Elena until it started going back and forth for a while, I cannot wait to see the climax of this match.

But that third Kneebar Elena used however, just no. Repeating thing same move over and over again constantly in one match gets old and annoying real fast, and it shows just how irritatingly persistent Elena is. She might as well have just simply broke Sakura's leg if that's what it took to win.

Plus, Juri and Jackal mentioned that Elena's main weakness is that she has no actual wrestling experience in spite of being trained to do so. That could be the one thing that brings her down.

My heart's already acting up like a steam hammer as I watched this episode. In the end, it all comes down to what Sakura will decide to do, whether she wins or loses. It's also the question that's on everyone's lips right now...

Will Sakura continue in her career and break the ties with Sweet Diva or will she leave wrestling and go back to being a pop idol?
Dec 15, 2013 3:12 PM
Jul 2013
That emotion, this episode makes me wonder why they pull shit series. Seriously, the fight was very exciting, between two idols.

Do you believe that Elena is somewhat plump?
Dec 15, 2013 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
Oh wow, Elena is crazy, she went in hard on Sakura with some new moves.

She just wants her best friend back, I feel her.

Can't wait for the finale.
Dec 15, 2013 3:55 PM

Oct 2011
Elena wins award for most retarded plan this season.... so she would fight her "friend" in order to bring her back. How was that supposed to work?
"Hey I know that you loved to fight but now will you go back to singing? Please?"

Especially with possibility that she might simply hurt her in a way she couldn't do it (not by purpose but accidents happen and she is batshit insane).

Other that that it was great episode.
Dalek-bakaDec 15, 2013 4:03 PM
Dec 15, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2011
Scumbag Elena: wants her friend to come back, kicks her while she's out the ring, nearly breaks her leg, and almost killed her -.-
Dec 15, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2013
Really starting to hate Elena, though she is doing pretty darn good against Sakura.
Dec 15, 2013 5:35 PM

Feb 2012
Elena's an idiot.

Does she intend to bring back Sakura with a busted up body?

I hope stage lights fall on her or something. What a bitch lol.
Dec 15, 2013 7:33 PM

Apr 2011
Loved the 619 to Sakura's face near the beginning, but damn the three Kneebars dragged out way too long. Also there's no reason for them to drag Moe off from kicking Elena in the head, clearly outside interference is not cause for disqualification in this league as that really fat wrestler had three or four people jump in the ring to help out during her match. Maybe there's a fine for interference but the fat bitch doesn't care?

The match got a lot better once it left the Eternal Kneebar. The episode ends with Sakura supposedly passing out from the Spider's Web, but the previews for next episode show them fighting a lot more, so no doubt she does the two arm-drops and then rallies on the third, like they always do in wrestling. No way Sakura loses this fight, but I'd say it's 50/50 on whether she rejoins Sweet Diva anyway.
Dec 15, 2013 10:07 PM

Jan 2013
I think Elena is just blinded with jealousy
Dec 15, 2013 10:07 PM

Mar 2013
Holy shit, what a great ep! Glad to see a 619 in this series - that always was one of my favourite moves. I'm so excited for the next one.

Blind_Guardian said:
Also there's no reason for them to drag Moe off from kicking Elena in the head, clearly outside interference is not cause for disqualification in this league as that really fat wrestler had three or four people jump in the ring to help out during her match. Maybe there's a fine for interference but the fat bitch doesn't care?

Don't different matches have different rules? My experiences with watching WWE and playing the video games is that matches get the rules set at the start when they're organised like this, seeing as this match seems to be outside any ranking jurisdiction. I'm pretty sure I'd make interference a no-go in a fight against Little Miss Interfering herself if that is the case. This is a Miyabi ring too though, not a Berserk one - things we saw in previous fights might not apply here, like with that one previously illegal hold.
Dec 15, 2013 11:10 PM

Jul 2013
"It hurts!!"... "owwww"... "ouchh".. we hear all these pathetic and annoying whines and screams almost every second in this anime,,, man I am so glad that the next episode will be the last.

Elena's logic : "I want Sakura back in our group, so I will break her bones or put her into a coma.. yeah that would make her dancing skills better!"

What they don't understand is that their manager is the reason behind all this shit. Making Idols do wrestling and shit. What a genius.
Dec 15, 2013 11:43 PM

May 2013
It feels like I was almost waiting to hear a *pop* or *snap* sound during some those kneebars. I'm not taking a liking to Elena, though. It's true that she really wants Sakura back but I think she could have used a different method. Anyway, excited for the last episode.
Insert philosophical quote or exceptional picture here.
Dec 15, 2013 11:51 PM

Dec 2009
PrimeX said:
"It hurts!!"... "owwww"... "ouchh".. we hear all these pathetic and annoying whines and screams almost every second in this anime,,, man I am so glad that the next episode will be the last.
Well what the bloody fuck do you expect from a WRESTLING anime, where everyone experiences and suffers from antagonising pain? What kinds of sounds do you expect them to make instead? Laughs and giggles? Dipshit...
Dec 15, 2013 11:54 PM

Mar 2010
if only Sakura had a personality closer to Rio's then she wouldn't be one of those irritating characters who hesitates about attacking her friend whilst getting the shit beaten out of her by said friend, honestly it's too common in anime and can ruin a season for me but I will continue to watch on because the preview was at least interesting for next week
Dec 16, 2013 4:54 AM
Jan 2013
Boring, I just went with the beginning and skipped everything else to the ending.
Dec 16, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2011
What gets me is that there are people watching this low-production show while skipping all the wrestling just to then complain how boring the show is. That'd be like me going into a character-driven, low-plot show that establishes itself as such from start and then complaining about it not having much of plot. Not that it's wrong to complain, but I wanna voice this back.

Erm, anyway. Damn, intense episode. Not my favourite fight of the ones shown, but still pretty goob. Dayum does Elena looks big as fuck compared to Sakura. Elena's meals must be consisting of pure hatred and spinach.
Dec 16, 2013 3:17 PM

Nov 2013
This show has been sort of meh for me the entire time, but this is the first time where I have been exited for the next episode. I hope this show has a good ending at least.
Dec 16, 2013 10:22 PM

Jun 2009
Those knee-bars looked painful

I'm still in despair over not hearing Hanazawa Kana(Sanada Juri) moan in pain... Or am I actually glad?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 12:46 AM

Dec 2012
if Elena leaves the Sweet Diva and join the Wrestilng Team this series will fall to the bottom
Dec 17, 2013 6:17 AM

Oct 2012
Dam Intense Match, I agree though freaken hate Elena so much, then again that makes her like the perfect Heel.
Dec 17, 2013 8:22 AM
Mar 2013
Elena is a fucking bitch who is she to decide what Sakura should do. And what is Sakura doing, she gets put in a kneebar all the time. Aren't they allowed to punch? If it was allowed i would've punched and elbowed her in the face everytime she got me in a kneebar or something else. Well she did "punch" a couple of times but she stopped immedietly. And what is this referee doing? she's fucking sleeping. When Sakura got Elena in a Pinfall she fucking stood and looked for a couple of seconds.

Well she paseed out, i hope she will wake up and whoop her ass.
Dec 17, 2013 10:58 AM

Dec 2009
Senninn1 said:
Elena is a fucking bitch who is she to decide what Sakura should do. And what is Sakura doing, she gets put in a kneebar all the time. Aren't they allowed to punch? If it was allowed i would've punched and elbowed her in the face everytime she got me in a kneebar or something else. Well she did "punch" a couple of times but she stopped immedietly. And what is this referee doing? she's fucking sleeping. When Sakura got Elena in a Pinfall she fucking stood and looked for a couple of seconds.

Well she paseed out, i hope she will wake up and whoop her ass.
Dude, Sakura was always put in Boston Crabs all the time during her losing streak so you cannot say that. Plus as you see, there are many ways to apply the Kneebar and she fell for some of them, and since the Kneebar is so painful, sometimes they just cannot strike back when trapped like that while suffering from harsh pain. Elena is doing this because Sakura didn't fulfil her promise to return to Sweet Diva after she defeated Rio and continued so she decided to bring her back by force. If you even watched this then you would have known that. And the ref was caught off guard by Sakura's sudden comeback when she forgot to count, its not hard to figure out after thinking for a few seconds.

Honestly, all of this, is NOT hard at ALL to figure out whatsoever if people would just pay attention and think for a while.
Dec 18, 2013 4:30 AM
Dec 2013
Jryou said:
if only Sakura had a personality closer to Rio's then she wouldn't be one of those irritating characters who hesitates about attacking her friend whilst getting the shit beaten out of her by said friend, honestly it's too common in anime and can ruin a season for me but I will continue to watch on because the preview was at least interesting for next week

Well, in a way, i can understand she might be shocked, after all it's her best friend, and she wasn't prepared to fight her at all ... But it's true that it's a bit irritating to see Elena goes deep on Sakura while this one is doing ... nothing ... (And the part where Elena kicks Sakura even outside of the ring, sweet Jesus O_O). The problem i have with this episode is that Elena appears as better, faster, stronger ( :') ) than Sakura in every way, while having more techniques and being "more pro" than her, despite that she never had a real pro match before, and despite Sakura practiced by far more than Elena does. She had more time, more reasons to keep practicing, while Elena had to care for her Idol career as well ... I can't help but think that it's truly stupid that Elena can be that strong, quick and tough, so she won't even give up (while Sakura, who's supposed to be so kind of "wrestler genius", go fuc*** up a lot of time ... What is Elena then, a super-mega-genius ? A Super Saiyan ? x) ).

I expect the last episode to be a tough fight but Sakura will probably win at the end, she will ask if Elena found it fun to fight on a ring (while laying on the floor of course x) ), something like that, then she will join Berserk or something and they will be rival-friends for some years until one of them got enough / become world champion x)

(Btw, sorry for my poor english, it's not my first language, i hope it's still understandable :3)
LayHonDec 19, 2013 4:05 PM
Dec 18, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2010
Kentaku said:
I think Elena is just blinded with jealousy

what have you been watching this entire time?

everything elena has done is out of love for her best friend.

She manages to secure the top idol position which she has always wanted yet she still wants the true top idol sakura back because shes her friend and wants to earn top spot the honest way.

She also wants to correct what she believes is her fault for losing sakura to wrestling.

There's no jealousy here bro. Going all out on your opponent is the most respectful thing you can do.
Dec 18, 2013 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
I'm clearly not Sakura. But if I were, I wouldn't go back to Sweet Diva even if I lost the match and "had" to retire from wrestling. I'd do something else just to be contrary. Maybe go back to school, or get a job. Or join a different idol group. On the one hand I'd be happy that Elena missed me so much that she'd go to such extraordinary lengths to bring me back, but I would resent her forever for trying to force me give up something I loved.
Dec 18, 2013 10:53 PM

Jan 2013
Damn that was hard to watch. I was waiting for her knee to snap backwards. There should have been a serious injury from all that screaming.
Dec 19, 2013 5:35 AM

Mar 2012
wow; nice friend she has...Elena is a monster
Dec 26, 2013 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
I was in total disbelief seeing Elena-chan's kicking Sakura-chan's ass that much! Damn! Great episode!
Jan 3, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2012
I wonder how many times they've said rope in this show.
Feb 15, 2014 6:20 AM

Jun 2008
So if Elena can be this kick-ass with no real matches experience and while being an idol etc why can't Sakura do both exactly?

Maybe Elena truly is more amazing then.

Elena best girl, fuck you haters. Sakura is boring.
Apr 5, 2015 3:02 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Elena really wants Sakura to join back into the idol group. What happened in the end? Onto the final episode!
Aug 10, 2015 7:37 AM

Feb 2015
That was an intense match, didn't expect to see a 619 from Elena lol.
Nov 27, 2015 11:54 PM

Dec 2012
GOT DAMN! Elena is out for the kill...or should I say the give up? lol

Why didn't the ref start counting when Sakura had Elena pinned? #Pingate

Toyoda said the name of the anime. Roll credits. *ding*

You know, from the start, I've always been mesmerized by Sakura and never really looked at Elena, but after this episode, I see Elena in a way I've never seen her before. :)
RobNov 28, 2015 12:07 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 30, 2017 8:21 AM
Aug 2014
With a best friend like that who needs enemies.

Kind of hoping that Sakura loses and tells Elena to fuck of with that idol shit and goes to do something else.

Still don't buy that Elena is somehow that skilled though.
Nov 9, 2019 7:41 AM
Apr 2017
Idiots are hating on elena too much!!
Jun 28, 2020 3:44 AM

Apr 2013
There's so much wrong about this episode that I don't even wanna list it anymore. But how can you have such a bad referee for such a match is beyond me lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2013

151 by horouboi »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» One of the worst anime ive ever tried to watch.

TheDeadWalk - May 14, 2023

4 by HEBI_TAN »»
Jan 19, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

96 by TheDeadWalk »»
May 14, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

100 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 17, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

68 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 16, 2022 5:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.