Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2013 3:14 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
2 stories this episode instead of 3 like the previous. 1st story had several scenes of 2 guys doing the same 1 girl and eventually both do her at the same time. 2nd was pretty plain but the "behave or I'll crush your balls" scene gave me a laugh. Unless I guessed it wrong considering I did watch it raw.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jan 10, 2014 6:51 PM

Jun 2013
The first jumped around a little too much, but I liked the second one.
Mar 18, 2014 6:31 AM

Nov 2013
The first episode was better.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 23, 2014 12:09 PM

May 2014
wtf this is the worst hentai I've ever seen thus far. the girl is not hot, her voice is annoying as hell, shitty animation, the music is meh. There's nothing that's decent imo
Nov 7, 2015 7:23 PM

Aug 2009
first story was random lol... just your average slut

second story vanilla... wish they'd shown her friend too but o well

not that fapworthy imo
May 13, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2017
sigh... all i have to endure for reviews...

first arc is just your average nympho whore club manager that uses her body to cheer up and moral support the club members.
I think this is the second story i've seen with this concept... but the other was a manga and had better artwork and was made by another artist with a similar yet different story.... and truly was a slutty cheer leader that loves no one but sex... and uses herself to "cheer up" anyone like a cheerleader she is...

now if rape and ntr stories used sluty women liek this for rape instead of involving innocents that willingly did not want instead of breaking and converting them... everything would be better

Second arc well... just your average couple who wants to spice up things on their relationship i guess? With the girl being a but sexually frustrated because the guy actually cares for her and decided to wait and help her get better in her life, but she pouting because he makes no move....
Seriously... this is annoying. one wants to be a gentleman and women call one lame and says we ignore them... one flirts with them and they accuse you of sexual harassment.
ThatRandomDudeMay 13, 2017 1:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zecchou Rocket Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 19, 2013

9 by ThatRandomDude »»
May 13, 2017 12:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.