Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 16, 2013 3:32 AM

Aug 2008
Setsuna is more just the catalyst but the two could have easily voiced their complaints about it, which they did not. Hence why it's kinda hard to call her the major offender if you ask me.

The major offender is the one who actually took an action that is worth truly being guilty about. Which is Haruki. What Setsuna did was naive and what Kazusa did was cowardly. But what Haruki did is just on a whole other level of ass. Before this episode, everyone was guilty of something but it was manageable to take care of. However now it's reached the point where that's an impossibility because of how immature Haruki was.
hyperknees91Dec 16, 2013 3:36 AM
Dec 16, 2013 6:26 AM

Nov 2010
Cheating on girlfriend on her birthday, that's one way to do it.
Dec 16, 2013 6:40 AM

Aug 2009
Kitahara should just die in a fire, more horrible person is hard to find...
Dec 16, 2013 12:32 PM

Aug 2012
Im with Touma.. she's really this girl who's always like to show strong but really weak inside.. i love those girls.. xD

and she finally get to cry... .. and lol! this guy is just making everything worst... imagine if setsuna saw that? that would just instantly end this anime!
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Dec 16, 2013 1:37 PM
Jul 2012
Setsuna you cunning bitch.. But Haruki could be on level with Makoto from School Days if they had sex(which wouldn't surprise me if that happened in the VN..). Touma end pls.
Dec 16, 2013 1:56 PM

Aug 2008
Kirisakima said:
Setsuna you cunning bitch.. But Haruki could be on level with Makoto from School Days if they had sex(which wouldn't surprise me if that happened in the VN..). Touma end pls.

He hadn't had sex with Setsuna in the VN at this point.
Dec 16, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:
Touma is such a good character though, I feel bad for setsuna.. she's been played this entire time...... ugh school days all over again

More like Setsuna played them both.

Seriously people, while all 3 of them are at fault here but Setsuna is the major offender. She really is bitch, using her cute face and friendship bullshit to hurt the other two.

Can someone please give a me a good or logical explanation about why she made the first move even knowing that Touma liked Kitahara, maybe more than her and Kitahara was unable to decide but most probably liked Touma more? It would have been okay until then but with this "4ever together" crap she tortured Touma and Kitahara even more. So let's discard the "she is so innocent" or "cute" bullshit. Can anyone give me a proper explanation before throwing shit on Touma or Kitahara?

Man this reminds me somewhat like Kokoro Connect but there is was handled much better and the best couple won. But the more i read about the endings about WA2 i feel like this is just to make the readers hate the Male MC more and more and also to make Touma suffer or left behind. How should i say this, i didn't get this much annoyed about a visual novel for some time................

Your wording is rough and harsh but I honestly agree with most of your points. I honestly wouldn't have been friends with her if I were in Touma's shoes.
Dec 16, 2013 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
tsudecimo said:
I honestly wouldn't have been friends with her if I were in Touma's shoes.

Then you're just making Setsuna's problem worst, because abandonment by her past "friends" for petty reasons is what makes her the person she is now.

Besides that, if you were in Touma shoes you wouldn't even get closer to Haruki without Setsuna. Besides that if Setsuna wasn't Touma's friend she will still take Haruki anyway, because they're already closer than Touma at the start of the story.

hyperknees91 said:
Setsuna is more just the catalyst but the two could have easily voiced their complaints about it, which they did not. Hence why it's kinda hard to call her the major offender if you ask me

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 16, 2013 3:28 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty much what Kaimax said. You guys have to realize...Touma is socially impaired to the extreme degree.

It's ironic because in a way, both Haruki and Kazusa needed Setsuna at the beginning but now she's kind of in the way. Even more ironic is she's in the way when she finally is putting her needs on the front.
Dec 16, 2013 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
hyperknees91 said:

It's ironic because in a way, both Haruki and Kazusa needed Setsuna at the beginning but now she's kind of in the way. Even more ironic is she's in the way when she finally is putting her needs on the front.

If this doesn't quell the hate, then what can... you people just need to understand the characters at this point (and until CC, but then on afterwards you can choose not to :D) They have their own problems and the heroines certainly have problems regarding their interactions with people and the guy is really a busybody... then they mended their problems but only to be confronted with another problem that is love... eek cliche much
Dec 16, 2013 8:18 PM

Mar 2010
I just watched this episode and the last one just now. Had no clue that Haruki and Kazusa actually knew each other like that before Kazusa joined the Music club, I figured she just fell in love with him when he was spending nights at her house etc etc. I'm not a fan of flashback episodes but this was done very well imo.

tsudecimo said:

It would have been okay until then but with this "4ever together" crap she tortured Touma and Kitahara even more. So let's discard the "she is so innocent" or "cute" bullshit. Can anyone give me a proper explanation before throwing shit on Touma or Kitahara?

I don't think she is going out of her way to torture Touma, I think she genuinely wanted to keep her as a friend. I think the one thing Setsuna took advantage of was the fact that Touma's character was having/has a hard time showing her emotions so of course Touma was not going to make the first move. Setsuna knows Touma's feelings for Haruki, but she probably did not think that it would be that hard for Touma to be around them after Setsuna and Haruki hooked up.

If Haruki had feelings for Touma when Setsuna confessed then he should have declined her. But then this anime would not have been the same. (Is there an option to decline Setsuna's feelings when she confesses to Haruki in the VN?)

Either way, I actually love both female characters. It sucks one of them will probably get heartbroken and they will stop being friends because of a man. AS for who has more feelings for Haruki, before these last couple of episdoes I might have said Setsuna, but I do think Touma is in the lead in that department now, but probably not by much.
Dec 16, 2013 11:02 PM

Sep 2010
There's really no point in people trying to find faults and blame these characters when youre watching a serious romance. It's based on love which can be irrational and immoral so I dont agree with many people bashing on kitahara calling him a 2 timer because you can easily look at how conniving and deceitful setsuna is.

The strong point of the series is that despite their flaws...all 3 characters are good people and their feelings are truly genuine towards one another and that's all that should matter.

It was tragic in a way seeing their kiss at the end because you can see how much they loved each other and how long theyve been holding back
Dec 16, 2013 11:58 PM

Jun 2008
Muchan said:
AS for who has more feelings for Haruki, before these last couple of episdoes I might have said Setsuna, but I do think Touma is in the lead in that department now, but probably not by much.

Can't really measure that, so it's unfair to say "Touma has more "feelings" and in the lead". You'll probably change your mind about that if they decide to adapt The closing chapter.

Dec 17, 2013 1:52 AM
May 2009
kaimax said:
Muchan said:
AS for who has more feelings for Haruki, before these last couple of episdoes I might have said Setsuna, but I do think Touma is in the lead in that department now, but probably not by much.

Can't really measure that, so it's unfair to say "Touma has more "feelings" and in the lead". You'll probably change your mind about that if they decide to adapt The closing chapter.

I do hope so, or else people will just keep hating on Setsuna~ I like both girls, but I feel pity for Setsuna at the end and after Closing...
Dec 17, 2013 2:42 AM

Dec 2012
well dat mouth musta gave it away. i think i've been screaming noooo for the past few episodes nonstop. i knew it'd come to this, but it's that mixed feeling of wanting yet not wanting the story to continue. Am I one of the few still rooting for setsuna? My feelings are in disarray since the last few episodes, so I think i'ma go cry now.
Dec 17, 2013 2:54 AM
May 2009
Kiyoiro said:
well dat mouth musta gave it away. i think i've been screaming noooo for the past few episodes nonstop. i knew it'd come to this, but it's that mixed feeling of wanting yet not wanting the story to continue. Am I one of the few still rooting for setsuna? My feelings are in disarray since the last few episodes, so I think i'ma go cry now.

No you're not the only one, but there's little... if there's season 2... there will be more!
Dec 17, 2013 3:14 AM

Nov 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:
Touma is such a good character though, I feel bad for setsuna.. she's been played this entire time...... ugh school days all over again

Seriously people, while all 3 of them are at fault here but Setsuna is the major offender. She really is bitch, using her cute face and friendship bullshit to hurt the other two.

Can someone please give a me a good or logical explanation about why she made the first move even knowing that Touma liked Kitahara, maybe more than her and Kitahara was unable to decide but most probably liked Touma more? It would have been okay until then but with this "4ever together" crap she tortured Touma and Kitahara even more. So let's discard the "she is so innocent" or "cute" bullshit. Can anyone give me a proper explanation before throwing shit on Touma or Kitahara?

Nope. She's in the same boat as them. And for me, the one who's at major fault was Touma.

Now, let's be clear. Setsuna didn't play them both.

You can argue that it's Touma's personality that makes her an in-door person, and extremely hard to express her feelings. But is it really the case here?

So tell me, despite knowing that Touma likes Haruki, but should Setsuna wait to the time Touma confesses her feelings to Haruki? Who gives you the right to prohibit one confess to another? If Touma was nice enough to give up her love life for her best friend, then Setsuna is also the same. She confronted Touma and ask her if it was okay to take Haruki away, she also considered Touma's feelings when mentioning about love. If Touma was honest to herself, she would have put a stopping point back then, and I reckon Setsuna would still wiling to be her friend. Because Setsuna had been through the similar situation to Touma, she doesn't have any friends. She only has Haruki and Touma as 2 real friends. Setsuna doesn't scheme behind their back.

Touma had been given too much opportunities to become a couple with Haruki, but she didn't take her chance. She had known Haruki before Setsuna, so that is a major advantage here. And guess what? She didn't do anything at all. If you were given a hard situation, then you should have tried hard more than a normal person to make your life better. Blaming it is just an excuse for doing nothing to change yourself.

You can say it's because of her personality and that made her anti-social. But hey, it's life after all. If Setsuna waited, she would have waited for like 1 or 2 more years before Touma gathers enough courage to tell Haruki her feelings. If Touma doesn't change her image, if she doesn't save herself, no one's gonna help her(she can only blame herself for being dishonest and unable to change her images ). Let's just say this will be a bitter life lesson for Touma to change her life. Life is cruel after all.

First come, first serve. But if you missed your chance, then you should leave to make way for the next person.
Takana_no_HanaDec 17, 2013 3:32 AM
Dec 17, 2013 3:54 AM

Aug 2008
I do wonder how people will feel about the last episode with the way they are feeling about things now.

I'm even more curious on how they'll feel in coda but that's going to be an eternity away even if they adapt it.

Though I gotta say it's facinating how much people play the blame game here....when none of our characters are haha.
Dec 17, 2013 3:57 AM

Nov 2009
hyperknees91 said:
I do wonder how people will feel about the last episode with the way they are feeling about things now.

I'm even more curious on how they'll feel in coda but that's going to be an eternity away even if they adapt it.

Though I gotta say it's facinating how much people play the blame game here....when none of our characters are haha.

Dw i've read the spoilers so no surprise here. The reason why we're playing the blame game, cause the anime has successful portrayed a story that make us - the audience - have some sort of connection to most of the main character and we come to like them, thus we defend them.

But really, everyone is at fault.
Dec 17, 2013 4:08 AM

Mar 2010
KimayaShinji said:
kaimax said:
Muchan said:

I do hope so, or else people will just keep hating on Setsuna~ I like both girls, but I feel pity for Setsuna at the end and after Closing...

Its funny after i posted that I was also thinking that maybe its weird to say she has more feelings...but i was at work and was too lazy to edit it out, but I understand where you come from with that.

Can't wait for the last two episodes
Dec 17, 2013 4:21 AM

Aug 2008
Takana_no_Hana said:
hyperknees91 said:

Dw i've read the spoilers so no surprise here. The reason why we're playing the blame game, cause the anime has successful portrayed a story that make us - the audience - have some sort of connection to most of the main character and we come to like them, thus we defend them.

But really, everyone is at fault.

Hmm the way I felt during this part...I actually don't think I was blaming them as much as I was curious on how things would turn out for them in the end (though the anime spoiled it because its lame like that).

Though when Haruki kissed Touma all I could think was...well that was kind of mean. Upon thinking about it now though, it wasn't mean as much as it was thoughtless. Ironic coming from our busybody protagonist who is always trying to think things on a logical level even when it comes to emotional matters.

I think people in general want it to be as simple as marking the bad guy (I'm certainly guilty of it, in which I just gotta calm myself down for awhile =p). Because that's the easy thing to do, in which I can give some respect to our mains for never really doing that.
hyperknees91Dec 17, 2013 4:44 AM
Dec 17, 2013 7:01 AM
May 2009
hyperknees91 said:

Well said, I do want to see other reaction on this~ XD Let's just sit back and relax... Hope this blame game will stop~
Dec 17, 2013 8:08 AM

Apr 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:

Man this reminds me somewhat like Kokoro Connect but there is was handled much better and the best couple won. But the more i read about the endings about WA2 i feel like this is just to make the readers hate the Male MC more and more and also to make Touma suffer or left behind. How should i say this, i didn't get this much annoyed about a visual novel for some time................

Why shouldn't she make the first move? Is Setsuna supposed to just give up and bury her feelings because Touma happens to like Kitahara too? And i'm pretty sure Setsuna isn't a mind reader either, there's no real way for her to know if Kitahara likes Touma more than herself, except to confess to him and see his reply. If Kitahara was more into Touma, then he should have said so. And as for wanting them to be together forever, even after she got together with Kitahara, well, anyone could see that that situation was going to wind up hurting Touma, but what is the alternative? "Hey sorry Touma, i really like you and all, but we can't be friends any more because i'm dating the boy you like." I think that's Touma's call, not hers, and she made it by intentionally distancing herself from them. They should have taken the clue, but whatever. You really can't blame Setsuna and Kitahara for wanting to keep Touma in their lives, since they both care about her deeply. It's obvious this isn't going to end well for any of them though.
Dec 17, 2013 8:22 AM
Aug 2012
curzon17 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:

Why shouldn't she make the first move? Is Setsuna supposed to just give up and bury her feelings because Touma happens to like Kitahara too? And i'm pretty sure Setsuna isn't a mind reader either, there's no real way for her to know if Kitahara likes Touma more than herself, except to confess to him and see his reply. If Kitahara was more into Touma, then he should have said so. And as for wanting them to be together forever, even after she got together with Kitahara, well, anyone could see that that situation was going to wind up hurting Touma, but what is the alternative? "Hey sorry Touma, i really like you and all, but we can't be friends any more because i'm dating the boy you like." I think that's Touma's call, not hers, and she made it by intentionally distancing herself from them. They should have taken the clue, but whatever. You really can't blame Setsuna and Kitahara for wanting to keep Touma in their lives, since they both care about her deeply. It's obvious this isn't going to end well for any of them though.

The concert scene was kinda supports the fact that Setsuna did indeed know. Remember the dialogue that covered the music? They communicated through music and expression. I'm pretty sure that's close enough to mind reading as needed. She knew Touma liked him even though Touma denies it.
Dec 17, 2013 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode 5-5 :3 1st romance anime for this fall (then golden time )
I love that slap xD , :| 2 episodes left

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 17, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2008
Keetriver said:
The concert scene was kinda supports the fact that Setsuna did indeed know. Remember the dialogue that covered the music? They communicated through music and expression. I'm pretty sure that's close enough to mind reading as needed. She knew Touma liked him even though Touma denies it.

No, as that was an anime "original scene", the "communications" never happened in the VN where they really enjoyed playing in the concert.

Setsuna knew that from the classroom scene, where she saw Touma kissing Haruki.

Dec 17, 2013 7:24 PM

Aug 2008
I assumed she knew from the beginning actually. Well ever since she dragged Kazusa into their group.

Could be wrong but that's just how I took it.
Dec 17, 2013 10:13 PM

Nov 2013
Or Setsuna could have known from Todokonai Koi... lyrics wise that is, and before anyone quotes me on the thing Haruki left(the toothbrush)... maybe she got a gut feeling or woman's intuition on that part but when Kazusa and Haruki explained what happened, they just became closer friends as Kazusa just wanted to surprise Setsuna and Haruki just wants to get ready for the festival...
Dec 18, 2013 1:10 AM
Dec 2011
Yes, as we can see, Kita loves Kazusa from bottom of his heart. He wrote 'todokanai koi' for Kazusa too. Their love were developing, but Setsuna came in and drama happened. But you cant blame Setsuna, no one can control their feelings. We will get enough Setsuna if they make season 2 . But i love Kazusa all the way :)
Dec 18, 2013 3:03 AM

Aug 2008
Zentasu is my mortal enemy, because he seriously likes TE kazusa (I mean the character not the ending).

Nah I'm just playing man.

I want to say Setsuna can just read Haruki and Kazusa like a book all the way from the beginning. Idk why but it just feels like they are obvious to her.
hyperknees91Dec 18, 2013 3:39 AM
Dec 18, 2013 9:29 AM

Mar 2013
It's not really setsuna fault because the solution would be touma confessing to kitahara early on and not hiding her feeling. That slap was well deserved and looking forward for the last 2 episode.
Dec 18, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2010
Love seeing Touma's side of her story,how she fell in love was nice,how Kitahara tried to help her was caring.

Kitahara man with that kiss you deserve that slap( maybe another one would have been better too)
Dude you better decide and good choice from it too.
Don't be like the boy Makoto from school days
2 more episodes ,I wonder how will it end.
Dec 18, 2013 6:58 PM
Nov 2013
RosyXkid said:
Love seeing Touma's side of her story,how she fell in love was nice,how Kitahara tried to help her was caring.

Kitahara man with that kiss you deserve that slap( maybe another one would have been better too)

2 more eps will only end the introductory chapter, which won't conclude anything. don't get your expectation too high yet thou. just saying, closing and coda chapter will be much interesting thou i haven't watch the VN.
Dec 18, 2013 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
Kris- said:
RosyXkid said:

2 more eps will only end the introductory chapter, which won't conclude anything. don't get your expectation too high yet thou. just saying, closing and coda chapter will be much interesting thou i haven't watch the VN.

I was hoping for season just like the first white album.
All to do is wait....
Dec 19, 2013 1:10 PM

Aug 2011
kaimax said:
tsudecimo said:
I honestly wouldn't have been friends with her if I were in Touma's shoes.

Then you're just making Setsuna's problem worst, because abandonment by her past "friends" for petty reasons is what makes her the person she is now.

Besides that, if you were in Touma shoes you wouldn't even get closer to Haruki without Setsuna. Besides that if Setsuna wasn't Touma's friend she will still take Haruki anyway, because they're already closer than Touma at the start of the story.

^Nope In this episode we see that Touma first met Haruki first than Setsuna
Dec 19, 2013 3:24 PM

Aug 2008
That's not what Kaimax is trying to say. He's saying that they are "closer" in terms of personal terms, not in terms of how long they've known each other. Kazusa and Haruki aren't close at all until Setsuna intervenes because of how distant and socially awkward Kazusa is as a person.

They might have hidden interest in each other, but that does not equal closeness (because if it did then none of these issues would have come about). Sadly Haruki and Setsuna were closer to each other after the first week, then the whole time he had interacted with Kazusa.
hyperknees91Dec 19, 2013 3:28 PM
Dec 19, 2013 6:03 PM

Jun 2008
ilichu said:
^Nope In this episode we see that Touma first met Haruki first than Setsuna

Knowing her first doesn't mean anything in terms of closeness.
I "knew" all the girls in my class in highschool, but that doesn't mean I'm closer to the first girl I met in that Class. Heck, I was even closer with a girl in another class, because I was in the same club as her and spent more time talking to her than the first girl I met.

Dec 21, 2013 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Kitahara what anime do you think you're in? School days? The fuck man...

I knew that guy was trouble from ep 7
Dec 21, 2013 5:25 AM

Jun 2008
Kyuutoryuu said:

Oh look another guy who blames "the guy" for everything. Have it ever crossed your mind that the females are more trouble than the male?

Dec 21, 2013 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
This... is not ending well is it?

Also about tossing the blame around. All three of them are equally at fault. Kitahara is slow (which he himself admitted a few episodes ago), Kazusa did not confess her feelings in time and it was too late before she knew it... Setsuna clearly saw that Kazusa kissed Haruki after their show and instead of backing off/talking it out forced herself on him right after Kazusa ran off (not to mention she keeps rubbing in the whole "the three of us together 4ever" thing while knowing the two of them clearly have feelings for each other).
Dec 21, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2013
kaimax said:
Kyuutoryuu said:

Oh look another guy who blames "the guy" for everything. Have it ever crossed your mind that the females are more trouble than the male?

last time I checked Kitahara went up and made out with Touma, but I don't know I guess we cannot fault him for that, You seem to have good logic.
Dec 24, 2013 7:50 PM

Nov 2009
Kyuutoryuu said:
kaimax said:
Kyuutoryuu said:

last time I checked Kitahara went up and made out with Touma, but I don't know I guess we cannot fault him for that, You seem to have good logic.

Love is complicated, problem solved
Dec 25, 2013 7:37 AM

Aug 2008
MagicFlier said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
kaimax said:
Kyuutoryuu said:

Love is complicated, problem solved

Well there are still some lines that probably shouldn't be crossed and Haruki was the first to cross them. Perhaps...Idk...break up with your girlfriend first before deep kissing another girl. Perhaps do that first before in the next episode having sex with said girl.

Idk maybe it's just me.
Dec 25, 2013 8:40 AM

May 2013
Teary eyes at the flash back, I felt so sorry for touma, and serve you right that bitch scheming setsuna 'has she ever think of what touma (her best friend... So she says) will feel hugging and kissing the man she love in front of her' hate that scheming child girl
BUT kitahara and touma is to blame as well

Tearful flashback teary eye T_T

Conclusion

Touma +1
Setsuna -100000000
kitahara -100. ;p
Dec 25, 2013 9:15 AM

May 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:

Well it'll be revealed in the final episode for the most part. But how is Setsuna a bitch when she genuinely likes Haruki? Touma wasn't ever going to make a move and she only kissed him in secret, Haruki wasn't going to make a move on her because he thought she didn't like him. So yeah the only one capable of making a move was Setsuna.

Anyway there's more to it than that but you'll see in the next 2 episodes.

Yeah Haruki sucks, Kazusa sucks, and Setsuna at times sucks. That's just the nature of the story. Love makes you evil as the trope goes.

If you are impatient though

but then she must have known that going between ppl love will only make it worse
Dec 25, 2013 9:57 AM

Aug 2008

but then she must have known that going between ppl love will only make it worse

Unfortunately she didn't, hence why she ends up so hurt at the end. This was a case of "wants and needs not going with logic"
Dec 25, 2013 4:53 PM

May 2013
hyperknees91 said:

Unfortunately she didn't, hence why she ends up so hurt at the end. This was a case of "wants and needs not going with logic"

Well I think this is 'karma' setsuna getting what she deserve
Dec 25, 2013 6:53 PM

Aug 2008
na35899 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well I think this is 'karma' setsuna getting what she deserve

You could say that as well, but that applies to all 3 of them.
Dec 30, 2013 6:07 PM

Oct 2013
Gr33ncar said:
shit that was good...

Yes that was very good shit
Jan 1, 2014 4:18 AM

Jun 2011
Kitahara is quickly ascending atop my list of most hated male protagonists of all time.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.