Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2007 9:43 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, it's over. Very confusing but good nonetheless. Another pretty episode, but didn't laugh as much as before. I'm keeping this at a 7 - and maybe I'll get around to watch in in reverse order some day.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 6, 2007 9:51 AM

Mar 2007
I loved the ending, damn great one. It did have loads of confusing moments, but the last episode sorted up the most imo. This episode pretty much put the last pieces in place. I'm ending up giving it a 8.
Nov 6, 2007 11:01 AM

Jan 2007
wow, the ending felt really abrupt. But this episode had a hot naked Momoka so it wins. I guess i'll check out the first episode again.

Overall: 7/10
Dec 4, 2007 4:20 PM

Jul 2007
i've just finished watching episode 26 last night, it explains most of my curiosity but i kinda want more, mm something is missing i thought, but hey this anime sure put me in a bad and good mood throughout the series, right after episode 26, i went back to watch episode 1, just want to make myself happy, seeing them together~~
Mar 2, 2008 4:11 PM

Nov 2007
i love the ending..!touka and momoka rocK..!
though some things are not yet cLear to me..i gave it a rate of 10..!!but im anticipating if i should change it to 9..if only they didnt put those sexy scenes..!*grrr*
.....but i Love the characters, the story and the sound (=p)..
so i think i should stick with 10..
inn0centdem0nMar 3, 2008 1:17 AM
May 12, 2008 6:24 AM

Apr 2008
just finished to watch this anime... i really liked it... yet something is still unclear.
I rewatched also the first episode, and this time it made me cry...
I love all the characters, especially Kikyo, Momoka and Makoto. And the music is awesome!

9/10.

Apr 26, 2010 1:42 AM

Sep 2008
It almost seems like the last episode was the first, but watching the episodes backwards seems to not fit either. I have no idea what to think about the anime other than the characters were quite amusing Shouko with her car was definitely one of the best.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2010 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
well i loved it because it was not cliché like most of romance animes. originality was superb, just like the outstanding art and soundtrack. i rated it a 9. it was a deep anime, very confusing and thats why if someone doesnt have patience, almost everyone drops it, which is wrong. its a very deep anime if you think of it a bit. I usually liked cliché animes, but this was awesome.
loved it XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 20, 2012 6:21 PM

Apr 2012
Do Touka and momoka end up togheter all happy kiss scene?put in spoler tag please
Aug 25, 2012 10:59 PM

Aug 2012
I thought the end was great! What I've not liked is the way that episode 25 was presented, but that's another topic though.

I've watched the in the normal order and then in the chronological one (26, 24-1, 25). To be honest I preferred the normal order, although I could understand things better in the chronological order, plus i'm not the kind of person who likes to know the end before the beginning...
Although I can understand why this episode was placed to be the last one. In my opinion is the best and, at the same time, the saddest. Makes a good end.

Touka Gettan is honestly an underrated anime. It has great art, good soundtrack, good story.
miyinDec 19, 2016 4:50 PM
Apr 23, 2013 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
This is definitely one of those series that is very memorable. The directing of some scenes in the series was phenomenal, but there was a lot of dull filler content as well. Some day I many go back and watch this in chronological, but I'd prefer to read the original VN if it gets translated. I wonder if it followed a reverse order as well? Anyway, I feel there is a very solid story here that may have been lost in the experimental nature here. But, damn was this a ride.

8/10. This will certainly be a series that I consider "underrated" on this site.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 4, 2013 11:27 AM

Sep 2009
So, I finished this the other day. I have to admit the presentation of this series is unique. Showing the results first, then the beginning. Otherwise, it wasn't good or bad to me.

The 3 sisters' laugh really annoyed me though. I also don't like Touka-chan. Actually, I don't like any characters from this anime.

Jan 29, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
Momoka looked almost scary in this finale.

Overall, the series was confusing as hell. I guess that's what I get for watching it in order(?) . No time left? What an odd finish.
Jun 15, 2014 4:29 PM

May 2010
Oh haw haw haw, confusing to the end. Still doesn't where Momoka came from.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 1 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 4, 2007

20 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 10, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 6, 2007

5 by elgatosaika »»
Apr 17, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 6 Discussion

Faust721 - May 13, 2007

4 by Aurakin »»
Mar 28, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 4 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 27, 2007

8 by Aurakin »»
Mar 24, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 3 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 19, 2007

10 by elgatosaika »»
Mar 5, 2023 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.